Welcome to Gaia! ::

Herp?

Derp. 1 100.0% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Romantic Gawker

User Image
                                        User Image

jkl;jkljkl;j;jasdk ι'ᴍ ʀuɴɴιɴɢ ϙuιcᴋ, ι'ᴍ ʀuɴɴιɴɢ ғᴀsᴛ --- ι'ᴍ ʀuɴɴιɴɢ ᴏuᴛ ᴏғ ɢᴀs
                                          tab ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴜᴘ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴡʜᴏ's ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴀss
                                          jklkdjf ( * Outfit Human Three Near the dorms Zarek

Jaiden felt like screaming just to let the frustration that he was feeling out. Half of him wanted to just hug his friend and get past this stupid fight and the other part of him wanted to hit Z. If the other would just let that grip on his arm go then maybe he could think clearly and wouldn’t have such conflicting emotions right now. But Zarek just continued to hang on almost like he just couldn’t let go which was something that Jaiden could understand. He knew that this little talk between them was only going to last for so long. Soon, one of them would say that it was enough and walk away even though the two of them had plenty to say to each other. The awkwardness that hung in the air though was thick and it was bound to get to one of them, or maybe even both, soon enough. And even though Jaiden knew that that was how this interaction would play out, he couldn’t help but wish that Zarek wouldn’t let go. That they’d keep hashing it out until the taller male realized how stupid this all was and would go back to being his dear friend and confidant.

He could see that one golden eye narrowing to glare at him, but he wasn’t about to just back right down. He knew how obstinate Zarek could get, oh god he knew, but he wouldn't have been so close to the other if he just let Zarek get his way all the time. So his multicolored eyes narrowed right on back as he glanced up at the other. ”You don’t know anything. How could you possibly know that it was more than once? You’re not even around to know why I do it,” he shot back. He knew better than to try to lie to Zarek as the other knew what his tells were, but he still couldn’t help but try.

Why was the other even so upset about it anyways? Deep down, Jaiden knew that the answer was because Zarek was still his friend and still cared but the other sure as hell didn’t act like it most of the time. It annoyed the blonde so much. He wasn’t there to stop the cutting from happening even though Jaiden had tried to get ahold of him, but now that the damage had been done he was going to chew him out for it? Yeah, that was fair. Jaiden’s eyes swept over Zarek and he could see the little details like those fingers curling up or the prickling hairs and knew that something was wrong. Obvoiusly they were fighting about a sore subject and this was the first time they had talked this much in a while, but it was still more than all that. Zarek was still acting…weird. Jaiden’s gaze went back to the other’s face and he let out a sigh. ”Why won’t you just tell me what’s going on?” he whispered as he doubted he’d even get a reply to that. He had asked it before, plenty of times once Zarek decided to start pushing him away but he never received an answer…at least, not an honest one. The other would either ignore him or just make up some excuse. Zarek could tell when he was lying, but Jaiden could do the same too. He still just wanted to know what it was exactly that was going on that made Zarek want to put space in between them. Even if the answer was that the taller male just didn’t want to be friends with him anymore because he didn’t like him anymore, that’d be fine as long as it was the truth. Jaiden knew that it wasn’t that though since he could tell that the other still cared about him as a friend.

Jaiden could tell that he was winning this argument as soon as he saw that ear blush making its presence again. He wasn’t sure if that made him happy or not because all that it meant was that he was right, it was none of Zarek’s business. He couldn’t have it both ways. Zarek couldn’t just be out of his life except for moments like this when he hurt himself. He lost that right as soon as he started to ignore Jaiden. Jaiden was conflicted again when he felt Z finally let go of the grip on his arm. He brought his arm back to his side too, his fingers automatically brushing against the gray fabric to make sure it still covered the bright red mark there. He was glad to have his arm back as he could think more clearly now, but also felt like Zarek could just bolt and walk away from him any second now again. He didn’t move as the other took a step forward and crossed his arms, actions that showed he wasn’t giving up yet. He let out a small bitter laugh at the other’s words and replied, ”So the only way I can get your attention is if I hurt myself? Then you’ll actually act like the Z that I know. Fine I’ll come back to you when I’m bleeding then.” He knew that his choice of words would most likely just piss Zarek further and he never would cut himself just to get someone’s attention, that’s not why he did it. Yet the words slipped past his mouth before he could stop himself. He readjusted the straps on his shoulder and said, ”My bags are getting heavy. I’m going to find my room,” before taking a few steps away from the other. He wasn’t sure if the other would stop him or not, but he knew he had to try to leave before he said anything else stupid.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx┊ hello there ▬▬ Aww that's not a bad thing though! Most of the time. . .
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

• boop W H E R E: The Dorms Halls boop O U T F I T: boop F E E L I N G: Frustratedboop

• ”You don’t know anything. How could you possibly know that it was more than once? You’re not even around to know why I do it.” Zarek all but stared at him, his face conforming into something of confusion and guilt. Not that he didn't quite know anything, and certainly that he knew Jai had cut himself before--even the scent still lingers-- but why? No. Z did not know why. Not at all. For a moment, fear coursed through him coldly. What if...It certainly wasn't...not because of him? His body felt like it began to quiver.

No, that was just stupid.

But Z desperately wanted to know why so he can find out what. Once he finds that out, then he needs to know who, when, how and then begin to tear that reason apart. He didn't separate himself from his best friend for nothing. Of course it hurt them both-- but the cutting was throwing him off the edge. He could not be Jai's friend if he was cutting-- Z would just go over board with his emotions and shift painfully and then there would be a serious reason why he couldn't be friends. Z continued to stay silent, his eye briefly shutting as he tried to calm himself down.His anger was melting before coming into a pile of guilt. ”Why won’t you just tell me what’s going on?” Let's add some more pain on top of that guilt. The ram bucked.

Let me out.

He opened his eye, staring down at the blonde. Oh how he wanted to just tell him sometimes. This, obviously, being one of those scarce moments--but he knew that it wasn't an option. The whole answer summed up was simply because he was selfish. Zarek uncrossed his arms, letting them flop to the side before he looked away again; the guilt written clearly on his face. Z said nothing which was he answer almost every time; other than some stupid excuse he would mutter between his warm colored lips, but they never made any sense. The ram roared.

Let me out!

White noise buzzed in his ears as he fought to keep his human body for a long as he could-- Jai deserved it at least. ”So the only way I can get your attention is if I hurt myself? Then you’ll actually act like the Z that I know. Fine I’ll come back to you when I’m bleeding then.” His throat closed as his eye snapped to him once again. That was not what he wanted! Z felt himself getting pissed-- or maybe that was the ram inside of him-- but he stood there, his expression now shock and guilt. He watched as his best friend moved his lips, something which the white noise blurred out, and then his fingers adjusting his straps of his bags. The next thing, Z was staring at nothing as he friend walked by.

The rage from the ram bubbled up inside of him as his fist suddenly connected to the wall. His breathing was elevated and his body was seriously shaking now. Not yet, ******** beast. Z managed to pull air through his nose before letting out airy words. "I'm sorry." And with that, Zarek all but ran--sometimes stumbling-- far, far away from Jaiden as possible. He rounded the corner and broke out into a full run before bursting through the exit doors. Cool air rushed to meet him, yet he found no comfort in it just yet. The tall male continued to stagger his way towards the woods that outlined the campus. Sweat trickled from his temple. The ram kicked.

LET ME OUT!

Zarek silent screamed as he landed on his knees, now all but crawling to get further and further away. His bones shifting, creaking, fracturing and shattering as his body conformed into his damned spirit. He still did not stop. It was the most painful shift in his entire life--but Jaiden Pesha Milosovici was worth it.

• boopTime Skipboop

• Zarek did not know how much time had went by. He didn't contact any of his friends, even though he did say he was going to go meet them. He hoped Avery wasn't pissed with him. This was a time that Z needed his rat friend the most. But he wasn't always going to be there, such like now, so Z better man up.

The ram cantered back to the edge of the woods before leaping into the air, his body reforming again. Once Z stood in boots, and not hooves, the man made his way back into the school dorms halls again. He rubbed the back of his neck idly, his hair falling out it's tie and framing his face. Oh, he felt embarrassed. Hopefully, at least, only so that Z wouldn't shift like that again, Zarek would not encounter Jai alone again. His stomach growled and Z felt his body for his pockets. Finding that only his cell was nestled in his hoodie pocket, he rolled his eyes. Did the idiot really leave his wallet in his room? Why yes. Yes he did. So, the ram weaved through the halls, finding his dorm. His nose twitched slightly. The scent of old blood hung in the air. Was Jai around here too? Well that was unfortunate. Without any though of a potential roommate, Z unlocked the door with his key and swung the door open.

• User Image

OutOfConversation ||boop I know~ Cause then I feel bad when I push him away and then he's like LOVE ME! boop || noitasrevnoCfOtuO

M y xxx b o d y ' s xxx t r e m b l i n ' xxx s e n d s xxx s h i v e r s xxx d o w n xxx m y xxx s p i n e xxx
    a d r e n a l i n e xxx k i c k s xxx a n d xxx s h i f t s xxx i n t o xxx o v e r d r i v e xxx xxx
    xxx I ' v e xxx l o s t xxx m y xxx g o d xxx d a m n xxx m i n d xxx a n d xxx i t xxx h a p p e n d s xxxa l l xxx t h e xxx t i m e xxx
    o n e xxx s a i d xxx l i f e xxx i s xxx k i n d

Bashful Bloodsucker

User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image

Hearing the brunette's pleas to be let go, or what Ao-kun turned into pleas within his own head he only laughed and squeezed harder. The other's answer to his anime question made him frown as he brought down a closed fist to his hair to give him a noogie. He didnt get off as the other had told him "Awwe, why? Feeling uncomfortable? Ha! You know that won't stop me." he cackled. He'd heard Aj's comment about the massive line and how they should have bribed someone "Yeah, I could have, but then I couldn't have gotten you two to stand in line with me! It won't be too long await with company." he'd mused. He was slightly happy deep down that Aj hadn't spoken to Chad in a while. Ao admitted to himself that he still got a tad bit jealous, though it's lessened quite a bit since elementary school, especially since Avery'd became his friend. Avery ruffled his hair, probably trying to mess it up, but Ao grinned. "Sorry, Avery, but my shirts already messed the hair up for you." he teased, though he was enjoying the He was happy to have the two of them keeping him company in line, though. He'd reached out to pull Aj into a quick hug, too. "Alright! To the line!" he'd nearly shouted and retrieved his bags from the floor before they headed for the line.

He frowned at the size. It was a really long line. Good thing he brought snacks. 'That's right! The snacks!' he remembered. He dug around in the bag of goodies and pulled out one of the boxes containing the Dango he'd bought earlier. "I brought snacks! You guys want some of the dango I bought? I've got other stuff too, pocky, hi-chew, hello panda, oh and assorted jelly sticks!" he offered to the two standing with him. He was clearly too excited for this time in the morning, but that's how he always was. He slacked in class, but it wasn't due to a lack of energy, that's for sure.

OOC: Sorry that one's kinda short. The next one'll be better, I promise. :3

Redflag98

Knight Wolfe

Romantic Gawker

User Image
                                          User Image

jkl;jkljkl;j;jasdk ι'ᴍ ʀuɴɴιɴɢ ϙuιcᴋ, ι'ᴍ ʀuɴɴιɴɢ ғᴀsᴛ --- ι'ᴍ ʀuɴɴιɴɢ ᴏuᴛ ᴏғ ɢᴀs
                                            jklkdjf ( * Outfit Human Three In his dorm Zarek

His footsteps paused for a brief moment when he heard the loud thud as Zarek’s fist hit the wall. He should’ve expected such a reaction as he had seen the range of emotions that crossed his friends face – anger, shock, and plenty of guilt – and knew that all of that needed to be released somehow. Yet he was still a bit surprised that the other had chosen a punch as the way to let that tension out. What didn’t surprised him though was when he glanced back over his shoulder and saw bolt the other direction. He hadn’t heard the other’s whispered words as he was just too far away, but he knew that Z was sorry. He could tell that much, but he wasn’t sure exactly what Zarek was sorry for. For once again just leaving? For pushing Jaiden out of his life? For hurting the poor wall that did nothing? Maybe for everything. Jaiden wasn’t exactly sure but that was why he was walking away right now. His words were getting too harsh and Zarek was pushing him away again. The talk hadn’t been going anywhere even though Jaiden wish it had.

Jaiden turned back away and continued down the halls. He tried to ignore the swarm of emotions that ran through him then. He was mad at Z for this stupid fight and himself for letting those words slip, disappointed at Z that the other still wouldn’t say anything, sad that he still couldn’t convince Z to tell him what was going on and to be his friend again, and…confused. Seriously where was his room? Jaiden walked down the halls, trying to figure out where he was suppose to go. At least the confusion was helping distract him from thinking too much about what had just happened. It took him a little bit, but then he saw a sign that told him he needed to go up a floor before getting to his dorm. So he headed up the stairs, readjusting the straps once again as he did. He was not lying when he said that his bags were getting heavy.

Eventually, he found the dorm marked with the number one-o-three, unlocked the door, and made his way inside. One of the first things that he noticed was that there were already bags on one of the beds. Jaiden mentally scolded himself for forgetting that he had yet to meet his roommate. He had gotten so distracted by meeting Zarek that that fact had slipped from his mind. Even though his roommate was not in the dorm now, he must’ve been at some point and had decided to call digs on the bed nearest to the bathroom. Jaiden really didn’t mind as long as his roommate didn’t have some type of bladder problems or something. That made him wonder briefly what his roommate would be like. He really hoped he got along with the fellow as he did not need another person that he needed to avoid for the school year. Jaiden was a rather outgoing friendly male though so he doubted that they would have too many problems.

Jaiden made his way over to the open bed and let out a sigh of relief as he set down the bags. He remembered that he still had a couple more things in his car and cursed himself a bit for packing so much. It was too hard though to decide what to bring and what not to bring so Jaiden had decided to just bring most of it. Better than not bringing enough right? It was already going to be hard for him to get used to living in the dorms and away from his family, but hopefully with his items and his friends here with him it would be better. Having a little bit more freedom and not having to entertain Mila all the time was going to be better.

Jaiden started to take some of the things out of his bag and was about to put them into one of the drawers of the dresser when something caught his eye. There was some sort of keychain attached to one of his roommate’s bags. Jaiden took a couple steps closer to see it better and when he did his stomach dropped. He had seen that keychain before as his little sister had made him one identical to it. The two keychains were part of a set and Mila had given Zarek and him one each claiming that as best friends they needed best friend keychains. Jaiden ran his fingers over Zarek’s keychain and decided that today was just not his day. Seriously now Z was his roommate?! Jaiden could feel his heart pounding louder as that thought started to dawn on him more and more. No. There was no way this would work! The two of them could not be alone together for even five minutes without some drama unfolding and now they had to be roommates.

Jaiden felt himself getting more anxious as he thought about it. It was good because then Zarek couldn’t avoid him as much but it was also bad because Jaiden knew it was only a matter of time before he really chewed Z out and when that happened, it would just make Zarek not want to be his friend even more. And what if he had a bad day and the temptation became too much to want to make a new pretty red line on his skin? He couldn’t do that with Z right there! Zarek would flip a s**t. Okay no, that was probably a good thing that he couldn’t do that anymore. Jaiden let out a frustrated sigh as his thoughts were all over the place. He quickly made his way to the bathroom and closed the door part of the way. He just had to take a deep breath and think, that was all. He turned on the faucet and splashed some cold water on his face. Calm down, he told himself and wiped his face dry. He was still lost in thoughts when he heard the dorm room door open. s**t, ********! Jaiden panicked as he knew exactly who it was that had just walked into the dorm. He wasn’t sure exactly what to do so he followed instinct and quickly moved to close the bathroom door. He slammed it shut a bit louder than he meant to though and then quickly turned the lock. If Zarek couldn't see him, he'd go away right?

xxxxxxxxxxxxx┊ hello there ▬▬ lol I know exactly what you mean! I love it when I say my cat's name and then see meows back at me every time ^.^
    User Image

• boop W H E R E: The Dorm Room boop O U T F I T: boop F E E L I N G: At a Lostboop

• It was weird. Rams are highly territorial creatures. That fact of a roommate slightly irk him--it was like mocking him that he could not have the freedom that he did at home; that he couldn't quite be himself. But as much as that small unfortunate fact that he will have a roommate makes him uncomfortable, along as they're polite and respectful, he didn't mind it as much. He certainly wouldn't be lucky to get his own dorm; he has to be with someone. Z stepped inside his dorm, simply one foot into the space was was now his and then he froze as his golden hue landed on the belongings that most certainly were not his.

Suddenly, a switch inside of Zarek flickered, changing him into his territorial mode. His eye narrowed and a clear scowl crossed on his face, making it obvious that his new addition to the room was not welcomed here. His hands curled into fists slightly as his body tensed, his hairs on his arms sticking straight up. Z was usually nice, how quiet he may be. Stay out of his way or not, he tries to stay out of anyone else's. Z closed his eye, inhaling through his nose. Calm the ******** down, beast. This was how things were, he should just accept thi--

That smell.

Slam.

Zarek's eye widen as he hesitantly stepped further into the room and glanced at the bathroom door; Jai's own unique smell--mixed with blood of course-- seemed through the wood. It could not be possible. No way....It wasn't...It couldn't...Jaiden?

[********.

The terrirotal feeling fled from his body-- the ram accepting that it was Jai and not some stranger-- but Z grew anxious...nervous... scared. A timorous prickle roamed over his nerves, cause little goose bumps to rise on his skin. This couldn't be happening. Their ten minute display earlier was a clear sign that the two could not stand to be around each other in a civil manner-- at least Z couldn't quite control himself. And here he was! His roommate! A small, very small part of him was happy-- ecstatic even; he was closer to his best friend. Well, ahem, former best friend. Why oh why was the world so cruel to him? He could as for his room to be changed...but could Z really bring himself to do it? The small, happy part of Zarek screamed. NO! A long sigh escaped him. This was not going to go well.

The taller male walked with long elegant strides to his bed, his fingers idly toying with the key chain that he had since forever-- from the adorable Mila, of course-- as he fished out his wallet. His lips curled in a ghost of a smile. He remember when the little girl came scampering to Zarek with the little trinket in hand. "Look! Look!" Her face had this adorable chubby smile that was infectious--something that was trait from Jaiden, he swore. His long bony fingers released it.The room was so utterly silent-- it unnerved him. Z turned around, his golden eye staring at the bathroom door. Before he knew it, he felt his forehead leaning defeatedly against it. "Jaiden," he murmured. Why the hell were his lips moving? Why did his vocal cords made a sound? Zarek had no idea what to say!

• User Image

OutOfConversation ||boop Buwaha. My cat usually rolls over if I say his name. 'Pet me Human!' boop || noitasrevnoCfOtuO

M y xxx b o d y ' s xxx t r e m b l i n ' xxx s e n d s xxx s h i v e r s xxx d o w n xxx m y xxx s p i n e xxx
    a d r e n a l i n e xxx k i c k s xxx a n d xxx s h i f t s xxx i n t o xxx o v e r d r i v e xxx xxx
    xxx I ' v e xxx l o s t xxx m y xxx g o d xxx d a m n xxx m i n d xxx a n d xxx i t xxx h a p p e n d s xxxa l l xxx t h e xxx t i m e xxx

Romantic Gawker

User Image
                                          User Image

Jaiden took a deep breath and made his way over to sit on the edge of the tub. He just needed a moment to collect his thoughts and to figure out what to do. He could hear Zarek a bit as the other moved around the room. He wondered what was going through the other's mind right now. Surely if he had noticed that his new roommate was Jaiden then Zarek was most likely freaking out too, probably more than Jaiden himself. Jaiden didn't want to deal with the tension that was between them on a daily basis and knew that it would be even harder to kept how his was feeling to himself with Z so close — yet he wanted his best friend back again and maybe being roommates would help that happen.

He was abruptly pulled out of his thoughts and jumped a little bit when he heard the other say his name through the door. Okay yeah Z had figured out that they were roommates now. It was silent for a little bit as the blonde mulled over what to do. He could just ignore the other until Zarek left or he could open the door and just confront the other. The last time he did that it didn't turn out so well but he still decided to go with the second option. He stood up and opened the door but had to quickly put his hands up and take a step back as he didn't know that the other had been leaning his head against the door. He put his hands on Zarek's shoulders to keep him from falling forward.

As soon as he was sure that Z wasn't going to fall forward though he pulled his hands back to his sides. "Are you going to ask for a room change?"
                                                      he asked softly. He really hoped that Zarek wouldn't. Things would be less awkward if Z did but it would also just push them further apart.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx┊ hello there ▬▬ Aw~ ^.^ I can't think right now so it's a bit short and crappy.
    User Image

• boop W H E R E: The Dorm Room boop O U T F I T: boop F E E L I N G: Defeatedboop

• It was safe to say that Zarek didn't have the dire need to shift. That time was gone for now, and for that, Z was absolutely grateful. The swell of emotions churned inside of him-- but it was not at all dominating as their were earlier; this, Z could handle. Just being around Jaiden. There was never an issue before until the blonde started to slice and dice. The first times, at least while Jai was getting over things, Z was patient. He most certainly was not happy--he had to leave sometimes because the smell of his fresh blood was rioting the ram-- but he was strong enough to be there for him for the most part. The time of Jaiden's darker moments came and were gone-- which Z thanked who ever the hell was listening-- and they were inseparable. Even before the cutting, Z's changes were a little temperamental when it came to his best friend. For instance, once when Mila had fallen off the swing at the park and cracked her head against the side of the pole, Jai was a wreck. It wasn't even Jai who was hurt, but just seeing the other going out of his mind only hurt Zarek to watch. He was able to hold himself painfully together until they got word from his mother that she was just fine when Z left to go home before changing.

Things were calm-- as calm as they would get for now. He just stared at the door, until it suddenly opened. Z was certainly not prepared for that. He ended up stumbling slightly forward, feeling the warmth of Jai's hands on his shoulders to steady him. The taller male shifted pressure to the other foot before straightening himself out again. He bit his lip awkwardly, his tongue fiddling with the piercing as he looked down for a brief moment. "Are you going to ask for a room change?" Z glanced back at Jai before giving him the infamous shrug before walking over towards his bed, plopping down on the edge. Changing his room would certainly be the best option for them both-- well changing schools and staying away for good would be best, but... Z shook his head again. "No." He simply replied. Plus, Z had already made his claim here. Even though all the rooms looked the same to most, this was Z's room, as a stubbornly territorial creature, he was staying. However, whether or not Jai would stay was not in Z's power... That was up to him.

He looked down again-- suddenly fascinated by the air vents. Merely anything in the room that was not Jai. The awkward ear blush was slowly creeping back and Z let out a sigh. The silence was looming over them once again! Way to go, stupid ram! Holding a conversation was not his strong point; however, he simply had no words to say... at least none that wouldn't permanently kick him out of Jaiden's life forever. Say something! He was surprised his lips were still there since all he did was just chew--gnaw at it like every time he felt slightly uncomfortable.

His stomach growled.

"I..Uh.." Z cleared his throat. "Want to get something to eat?" Way to go, you ******** idiot...

• User Image

OutOfConversation ||boop Don't worry about it; mine certainly isn't amazing either. boop || noitasrevnoCfOtuO

Romantic Gawker

User Image
                                          User Image

Jaiden glanced up at the other, noticing that Zarek was once again biting on his lip. It was always such a nervous habit of his and Jaiden always tried to tell him to stop, that soon he wouldn’t have any lips and that he gave away exactly what he was feeling – and it told Jaiden right now that there was still something wrong with the other. Zarek seemed a lot calmer than before though so hopefully whatever he had ran off to do, it helped. He hated seeing his friend like this, especially knowing that he was part of the cause for it. Couldn’t the taller male just see what this fight was doing to them? It was making them act different, more on edge than they’d normally be. Usually by now, Jaiden would be smiling and talking on and on about whatever was on his mind for that moment but lately, he didn’t say much of anything around Z. And usually by now, Zarek would just be silently listening to his ramblings, throwing in his input when he felt the need to. But Z was even more quiet than usual and was getting harder for Jaiden to read. He was closing himself off to the young gypsy.

Besides the biting of the lip, he could also see that Zarek was fiddling with the piercing in his lip, another habit of his. He remembered going with the other to get the piercing. He hadn’t felt like he had been much help as he had freaked out more than Zarek at the sight of the needle going in and then sitting there for a little bit just sticking through Z’s lip. Jaiden himself had his ears pierced multiple times and even had a tattoo on his tongue, but still he didn’t have to watch the needle do its work! Jaiden pulled himself away from that memory though when he saw Z give him a shrug like normal. Most people would get annoyed at such an action, but Jaiden was used to it. Z never was a big talker, even around his friends at times, but that was okay with the blonde. Z was a great listener – plus Jaiden could always read Z better than anyone else and could simply see what the other was feeling or thinking even if this skill was not helping him as much of late.

Jaiden took a couple steps out of the bathroom, intending to head to his own bed when Zarek finally gave him a reply. He couldn’t help but let out a soft relieved sigh when Z said that no he was not going to ask for a room change. Yes it would've been easier for both of them if Zarek had said no but both of them deep down didn't really want that. "Good then we're roommates," he replied simply, implying that he wasn't going to ask for a room change either. He made his way over to his own bed and took a seat. He pulled one of his bags near him and started to pull things out of it. He still wanted tomeet up with his other friends at some point today but right he still needed to collect his thoughts and put his items away.

He tried to ignore the other male in the room and the silence that hung in between them. He was tempted to just cut through this tension and act like used to around Z but he was scared that as soon as he did then Zarek would pull away from him again. They were actually making a small bit of progress right now by both agreeing to be roommates and he didn't want to ruin that progress so he kept silent for the moment. He was surprised when Zarek was the one to break the silence and asked him if he wanted to get something to eat. Z was actually asking him to go somewhere with him instead of running away from him? That was different and caused a small smile to form on his lips. "I typically like a man to talk with me a bit before asking me out but for you Z I'll make an exception," he couldn't help but tease the other a bit.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx┊ hello there ▬▬
    User Image

• boop W H E R E: The Dorm Room boop O U T F I T: boop F E E L I N G: Contentboop

• "Good then we're roommates." Z's head lifted a fraction towards the smaller blonde. He wanted to stay in this dorm? With him? He felt the heat of his ear blush returning. As much as he wanted to keep himself away from Jai for both of their sake, he could not fight the small happiness that glowed in side of him. Perhaps...maybe things will become the same again. Could he possibly do it? Well, in all seriousness, he indeed that been Jaiden's best friend since they were little tykes-- and everything was manageable until he had learned that Jai had been cutting on his thighs. It took just about everything in him to force himself not to shift. They both got through that rough patch together, and for that, Z was thankful to have his friend better again. Apparently, though, after a while, Jai had started to slice again at his skin and all the emotions were too much for him.

If Jai did not cut, maybe he will have the strength to continue to be his friend.

He heard his 'roommate' rummage around, putting things away. After he'd ask, he suddenly felt dumb again. Was that too forward? Should he not ask? Why was he such an idio-- "I typically like a man to talk with me a bit before asking me out but for you Z I'll make an exception." Zarek stared at the boy for a moment before a relieved smile pulled at his lips. "You simply cannot resist," Z managed to tease back. Usually, the boy did not enter the playful banter--usually he just watched-- but he couldn't help himself at all since this was the first actual, normal, and civil conversation between the two. And that certainly made the ram happy. His tongue idly flicked at his ring again before something had hit him--He did not answer anyone back yet. Damn it. Z flipped out his phone before hacking away at the keys for a moment, sending multiple messages. His long legs stretched as he stood and glanced back at Jaiden with a golden eye. "You don't mind if we bring company? I think Avery might be pissed at me."

Z's eyebrows crinkled for a moment as he thought. He hoped one of his other friends had at least seen Avery and had kept him company since Zarek was such an a** and left him hanging-- he'd have to treat him for dinner. His eyes lingered at the key chain that he kept on his backpack before back at his former best friend. What would he call them now? Roommates, obviously; but simply just friends? No, not quite that just yet. Jai was just Jai to Z.

• boop Send Message boop boop Delete boop xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx boop Send Message boop boop Delete boop xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx boop Send Message boop boop Delete boop
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Send To: Calxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send To: Quinn xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send To: Eli

xxxYour Solider gives his pity; the bus does suck.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sorry Avery, I got a little caught up. Forgive me?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Yeah, I'm on my way to meet them now.

User Image

OutOfConversation ||boop Meh, this post stinks. boop || noitasrevnoCfOtuO

Tipsy Streaker

User Image

User Image

Why did Avery have such a weird friend? That was the only thought pulsing through his neurons as Ao squeezed him harder, practically bringing tears to his eyes. Not in the sense that it was painful. More of the fact that while Ao teased his horror, Avery still felt as if there should be at least twenty feet of space. Do all friends have no sense of personal space? At least Ao did. It wasn't as if he didn't know about his issue with physical contact. It was as if Ao's personal goal in life was just to keep pushing that line of what he was comfortable with. Avery practically let out a cry of desperation as a hand came down on his head, messing up his hair. Not that it was styled with the utmost care. The brunette usually just brushed it in the mornings. Well, a strange friend like Ao was sorta what he should have expected from the annoying kid he would always fight with as a child. That is surely not a normal way to achieve friends. Well at least normal ones. "Okay! Okay! I get it."

It was only when Ao released him did he see Adam or AJ. He didn't know him too well. Well, he knew that Ao and AJ used to be really mad close. Maybe they were still. Avery was never really quite sure what went on with those two. Secret languages or something. He wasn't too sure if he even ever wanted to know what they talked about alone. They might have a conjoined head or something. Yet, sometimes it did make him feel jealous. Before he could greet A.J., Ao was already off yelling toward the door. Avery practically huffed and grabbed his bags, dragging them behind him as they took a place in the line. "I already got my keys. If you weren't late, Ao, we could all just go up to the dorms together." He mocked, slightly irritated as he glanced around at the people near them. He tried to position himself in the line so he would have zero chance bumping into another body. No, he wasn't angry. These environments just made him uncomfortable. Distraction. Anything. "So...A.J...If you already got your stuff, why are you down here? Is someone else trapped in this torture de-food?"

Avery halted midword as Ao mentioned the key word. Without even bothering to ask, the brunette went hunting into his friend's bag, grabbing out the box with pocky in it. "Otaku~" He sung, fighting with the box to get it open. After a moment of frustration, he finally got it open, popping one of the chocolate covered sticks into his mouth. "So, why are you here A.J.?"

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

нυмαη σηє
    συтƒιтℓσ¢αтιση:The Office Inner Thoughts: ...Pocky pocky pocky pocky.

αℓℓ му ℓιƒє ι'νє тяιє∂
    тσ мαкє єνєяувσ∂у нαρρу ωнιℓє ι
    נυѕт нυят αη∂ нι∂є
    ωαιтιη' ƒσя ѕσмєσηє тσ тєℓℓ мє ιт'ѕ му тυяη
    тσ ∂є¢ι∂є.
    αη∂ ωнσ ¢αяєѕ ιƒ уσυ ∂ιѕαgяєє؟
    уσυ αяє ησт мє
    ωнσ мα∂є уσυ кιηg σƒ αηутнιηg؟
    ѕσ уσυ ∂αяє тєℓℓ мє ωнσ тσ вє
    ωнσ ∂ιє∂ αη∂ мα∂є уσυ кιηg σƒ αηутнιηg؟

Romantic Gawker

User Image
                                          User Image

Jaiden could see that Zarek was surprised that he wanted to stay in this dorm also, but what he didn’t get was why Z was shocked at such a thing. Okay yes, Jaiden wasn’t too keen on having to deal with this tension between them every single day but he wanted to be close to Zarek again. He wasn’t the one doing the pushing away, Z was. He did ignore the taller male when he was getting too fed up with this whole situation, but he still wanted Z to be his best friend again. Who knows what was going through Zarek’s mind now a days though. Tatsu probably knew, but Jaiden didn’t. Jaiden was being casted to the side in Zarek’s life for whatever reason and it frustrated the hell out of him.

Jaiden pushed such thoughts out of his head for the moment though. It was not time to start thinking about his frustrations since it would only lead to another fight between them. No, now as the time to focus on the fact that for once Zarek wasn’t pushing him away and was actually agreeing to the being roommates. That brought happiness to the petite male and figure that that was at least a step towards the direction that he wanted them to go. He could be happy with them being roommates, for now. Since they would be sharing a room, it’d be easier to see what was going on with Zarek. Maybe he’d finally figure out what was going on with his friend and see why the other wanted to push him away in the first place.

He had managed to get about half of his things put away when he heard Zarek reply back to him. A small laugh escaped him, but it was a quick one as he was still holding himself back from acting like he use to around the other. Zarek’s words made him want to smile though as it wasn’t too often that the taller male would engage in the playful words that he often sent people’s ways. It was even more rare now when things were so stressed between the two of them. ”You know me all too well. You’re right, I can’t~” he replied with a hint of smirk on his lips. He always did enjoy talking like this with others as being serious all the time was never fun.

Jaiden glanced back at Z as the other mentioned bringing company. He shook his head and replied, ”No, of course I don’t mind.” He really wanted to see his friends and it wouldn’t hurt for Zarek and him to have company. That way if things got too awkward or tense, then their friends could fill the silence. The last bit of what Z had said though made Jaiden raise an eyebrow in question. ”What exactly did you do to tick him off?” he asked curiously. Jaiden knew that Avery could have quick a hot temper at times and that physical touch was a problem for him, but it still made him wonder what Zarek had done to actually set off that feisty side of their friend. He noticed Zarek’s eyes glance at the keychain that was on the other’s backpack and felt his heartbeat pick up pace a little bit at that. No, they were talking about their friend Avery right now, a safe topic. If they started talking about the past right now, Jaiden would just go back to fighting with Z and he didn’t want that. He didn’t even want to bring up his little sister to Zarek right now because that would definitely not go well right now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx┊ hello there ▬▬ It's a bit sloppy and I'm not that happy with it but eh oh well~

Timid Lunatic

User Image

『Powering on. . .』
    『Analyzing Gaming Sequence』
    『Analyzation Complete』
    『Press START』

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THE FOURTH HUMAN
    User Image

● ● ●xxxxxxxWith - Myself, Eli, Quinn, and Ao- sort of.xxxxxxx|||Where - Leaving the office.xxxxxxx|||Why - Codename Z is going to treat his King to a Meal.

Obsessively Obedient Cats - FINALLY DONE ;; u ;; Short but done.

"ΔΓΣ ΨΘƱ ЅΣΓIΘƱЅLΨ ƬHΔƬ DΣ∏ЅΣ?"
    ТHΞ КłЛG ФŦ ΛŁŁ GΛMΞS HΛS ΛЯЯłVΞÐ!
                                    "ɢo crαzy or ɢo нoмe!" "ɢo crαzy or ɢo нoмe!" "ɢo crαzy or ɢo нoмe!" "ɢo crαzy or ɢo нoмe!" "ɢo crαzy or ɢo нoмe!" "ɢo crαzy or ɢo нoмe!" "ɢo crαzy or ɢo нoмe!" "ɢo crαzy or ɢo нoмe!" "ɢo crαzy or ɢo нoмe!" "ɢo crαzy or ɢo нoмe!" "ɢo crαzy or ɢo нoмe!" "ɢo crαzy or ɢo нoмe!" "ɢo crαzy or ɢo нoмe!" "ɢo crαzy or ɢo нoмe!" "ɢo crαzy or ɢo нoмe!" "ɢo crαzy or ɢo нoмe!" "ɢo crαzy or ɢo нoмe!" "ɢo crαzy or ɢo нoмe!"
    ̲T̲̲H̲̲E̲̲ ̲̲W̲̲A̲̲R̲̲ ̲̲I̲̲S̲̲ ̲̲O̲̲N̲̲!̲̲ ̲̲G̲̲R̲̲A̲̲B ̲̲ ̲̲Y̲̲O̲̲U̲̲R̲̲ ̲̲C̲̲O̲̲N̲̲T̲̲R̲̲O̲̲L̲̲L̲̲E̲̲R̲̲ ̲̲A̲̲N̲̲D̲̲ ̲̲F̲̲I̲̲G̲̲H̲̲T̲̲!̲̲
    ̲
    ᴰᴼ ᴺᴼᵀ ᶠᴬᴵᴸ ᴹᴱ ˁᴼᴸᴰᴵᴱᴿˁ﹗ ᶠᴬᴵᴸᵁᴿᴱ ᴵˁ ᴺᴼᵀ ᴬᴺ ᴼᴾᵀᴵᴼᴺ﹗ ˁᵀᴿᴵᴷᴱ ᵂᴵᵀᴴ ˁᵀᴿᴱᴺᴳᵀᴴ ᴺᴼᵀ ᴾᴿᴵᴰᴱˑ ᴬᵀᵀᴬᶜᴷ ᵂᴵᵀᴴ ᴮᴿᴬᵛᴱᴿΨ ᴺᴼᵀ ᶠᴱᴬᴿ﹗ ᴺᴼᵂ ᴼᴺᵂᴬᴿᴰ﹗
    ̅"̅̅ ̅̅A̅̅h̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅a̅̅i̅̅t̅̅-̅̅.̅̅ ̅̅ ̅̅P̅̅O̅̅S̅̅T̅̅P̅̅O̅̅N̅̅E̅̅ ̅̅T̅̅H̅̅E̅̅ ̅̅W̅̅A̅̅R̅̅.̅̅ ̅̅ ̅̅T̅̅h̅̅e̅̅ ̅̅K̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅h̅̅a̅̅s̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅o̅̅r̅̅k̅̅ ̅̅t̅̅o̅̅ ̅̅d̅̅o̅̅,̅̅ ̅̅c̅̅a̅̅r̅̅r̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅n̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅i̅̅t̅̅h̅̅ ̅̅y̅̅o̅̅u̅̅r̅̅ ̅̅s̅̅t̅̅u̅̅p̅̅i̅̅d̅̅i̅̅t̅̅y̅̅.̅̅ ̅̅"̅̅
    ̅̅
    ̅̅
    ̅̅.̅̅ ̅̅.̅̅ ̅̅.̅̅ ̅̅I̅̅ ̅̅h̅̅a̅̅t̅̅e̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅o̅̅r̅̅k̅̅.̅

۪"I'M ТHΞ КłЛG B I T C H, DEAL WITH IT."

██████ █████████████████████████████████████████████xx██████

The line waiting took what seemed like forever, the blaring music not letting the time pass more quickly. How long did it take to hand over a key!? Cal twitched, a heavy huffed escaped the teens pale lips, bright eyes darting around the room. He was fifth in line, so that meant it would be somewhat soon for him to get his key. Cal tilted his head slightly, tapping his finger against his cheek. Were any of his friends here yet? No...he didn't see any- Oh. A wild Eli appeared. He blinked a few times, looking behind him at the male before turning back forward to move up in the line.

The line moved once more, third place. Only three more turns to go and he'd be free of the wretched line. Calistair pursed his lips and set the violin case down on the ground, pulling his phone free from his pocket. He unlocked the screen and went off to his contacts, scrolling down until he hit onto one. ' Tastu The Knight '. He was very tempted to text his friend and see where he was but at the same time he didn't. Curse the indecisive mind. Cal grumbled a bit and stuffed his phone back into his pocket, adjusting the bags on his shoulders as the line moved once more. Second place.

Cal groaned quietly as he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, switching to hold the violin case handle in his teeth. He unlocked the screen once more and checked his text from Z. He quickly went to work responding back.

boop Compose Order boopboop Delete boop

Send Order To: Soldier 037 Codename Z

I suppose your pity is accepted.
                                        But you are going to have to make it up to your King. But how?
                                        Hm, your King is hungry.
                                        You're buying me food.
                                        What's your dorm number? :I

The white haired male stuck his phone back into his pocket and took the violin case from his mouth, stepping up eagerly as there was only one more person ahead of him. Come on! Just give him the damn key already!! Finally that last person moved on and he was at the front of the line. "Calistair Lucero." He said his name impatiently, tapping his foot on the ground in an attempt to keep himself from leaping over the counter to get the key. The male switched the violin case over to his other hand and took the key from the guy, sticking it on his pocket with a slight nod.

Free at last! Cal made his way to leave, stopping as he reached Eli's place in line to poke the male in the forehead with a slight grin. "Ah. Fancy meeting you here, Soldier. So food. Z's buying. Seeya at the dorms." He continued forward, soon spotting Ao and Avery. As he passed them he gave a two finger salute then left the office building. Cal glanced around quickly before darting off towards the dorms, he had to set up his games. He had to right now. Once he got to the dorms he shook the head phones off his ears, scanning the doors for his room.

asdfghasdfghasdfghasdfgh██████ █████████████████████████████████████████████xx██████

Attire - One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven.xxxxxxx|||Mood - Relieved and Hungry.
    xxxxxxx|||Status - Fine.xxxxxxx● ● ●

User Image

• boop W H E R E: The Dorm Room boop O U T F I T: boop F E E L I N G: Contentboop

• At some point of the day, Z knew that he would have to go seek Tatsu out and explain the days events. He almost felt like such a child... running to his friend for advise for every little thing he did. Well, he could go to A.J or Ao, but he was much, much closer to the rat-- of course, Tatsu was close to Jai as well. Zarek let out a sigh as his eyes flickered to his phone. Perhaps the other was busy. He felt the device vibrate between his fingers, giving off a short sound that he had a message.

Z opened it up-- thinking it was Avery, but instead, it was Cal. ”What exactly did you do to tick him off?” The ram lifted his head up a fraction towards his roommate. That's all Jaiden was...wasn't he? "Oh, um." Cue in the awkward ear blush. His hand rubbed at the back of his head, uncomfortable. "Well, I had texted him earlier to meet up. I had told him to wait for me around the Main Office, but um..." I ran into you. Z shifted on his bed slightly, glancing away from his roommate. "I kinda, haven't met him up yet." He left it open, hoping that Jaiden would get it and Z didn't have to say it.

Glancing back down at the phone, he saw Cal's message and barked out a single 'HA!' of a laugh. This kid... he had no idea. Z snorted. "Looks like I am buying for the King." Zarek punched his reply and then snapped his phone shut. He stood up, reaching to the backpack with the key chain, idly fiddling with it as he unzipped it and retrieved his wallet. He glanced back at his human friend, bit his lips, his tongue toying with the piercing. "Ready to go?" He was certainly happy that some else would be with the pair--Z didn't know if he could hold on long if they had gotten into another predicament.

• boop Send Message boop boop Delete boop

Send To: Cal

• Dorm 5.
    Jai is coming too.

User Image

OutOfConversation ||boop WhoopWhoop. I finally posted...and it stinks. xD boop || noitasrevnoCfOtuO

• Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces