7,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

у α ѕ т υ я σ _ _ т ѕ υ у σ υ м ι

{ The Reader of Words }

I can read your "words".

【 The number one rule for me is to never touch the headphones without permission. 】

████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████

██████████████████

Yatsuro watched as Momoko happily ate the strawberry. He thought the way she ate the slice of cake was weird. Usually, he would save the strawberries for last. He shook the thought off, knowing that his way of eating strawberry cakes were weird as well. Yatsuko noticed Momoko's examination of his purple eyes and stared back in response. He wondered what she was thinking about.

Yasturo blinked when the girl clapped her hands and said his new nickname. "--pyon...?" he asked to himself quietly. When he heard Momoko's explanation of the nickname, he slowly nodded. Out of all animals, he was surprised he was compared to a rabbit. He thought he would be something like a dog or a fish. ... He wasn't sure why he compared himself to a fish. Yasturo wondered what made Momoko think of him as that. "I like it," he commented as he watched Momoko push the plates toward the center of the table.

"...? I'll have some," he responded as he got up from his seat. There weren't any forks around, so he figured he might as well grab one for himself and Chelle. Before he could walk off, a boy with white-colored hair plopped his things onto the seat next to them and walked away. Yatsuro watched as the male walked off. He didn't mind him deciding to sit next to them, but it was kind of rude not asking...

Yatsuro walked over toward a nearby aisle to grab the forks. "... Surprisingly, everyone is nice here. I thought this school was going to be trouble since it is kind of new," he thought to himself as he walked. "I think I--"

Yatsuro felt his foot slip on something wet.

"--?"

He crashed onto the floor face first; a loud thud being make from impact. Boy, this was going to be a wonderful day.

██████████████████

❣ Location: Cafeteria
❣ Mood: Lost all Hope
❣ Company: Chelle, Momoko and Possibly White-haired Boy

(( O.O.C.: Wahhh, I'm sorry! I fell asleep! ;;;; ))

kdjade20

ChelleBomb

kumamimi

Dapper Explorer

4,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Hiato Ootobori

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight..."
As Hiato was walking he could make out a tiny voice urging someone towards food. "Looks like I'm not the only one who's hungry" he said to himself as he got closer to the cafeteria. The hairs on the back of his neck started to tingle when he heard foot steps get closer to him. His immediate instincts told him to stop and turn, allowing Arien to crash into him. "Something catch your interest?" he asked her. His stomach growled again as he smelt a burger towards his direction Oh man do they do room service? he thought to himself.
"...it's the size of the fight in the dog."

kdjade20
OOC: I am ready when you are razz

Riichaaan

Dapper Genius

950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Yast-pyon? I love it! It is so fun!" Chelle laughed them looks longingly at the strawberries. They were fat and juicy looking. Strawberries were one of her favorite things to eat. She glanced down at her full stomach, then back at the berries. There is always room for dessert!

A tall white haired boy plopped his things in the seat near Chelle and walked away without a word. She felt a thousand butterflies take flight in her stomach. He was so tall and attractive. He disappeared so quickly though, she wondered why he did not come back quickly to get his things...

She thanks Yast-pyon as he gets up to grab some silverware, when suddenly he slipped and face-planted onto the hard floor. Chelle leaps out of her seat and rushed to his side, "Woah, are you okay???" She helped the boy up, reached to a nearby table to grab some napkins and began blotting the liquid off of him.
Henko no Hana

kdjade20

User Image

Shy Muse

User Image

Arien Veneneux

❝I'm sorry❞ Arien apologized to the red haired guy.

Then she remembered the bruise on his neck, "The bruise on your neck, I can heal it,"
"I promise! I'm not lying. I can not lie, ever,"
she immediately added before he could say anything.
It's not that she wants to be honest because if she could, she would have lied a long time ago.

Darth_Charmander

Friendly Conversationalist

7,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

{ The Reader of Words }

I can read your "words".

【 The number one rule for me is to never touch the headphones without permission. 】

██████████████████

"... I'm fine," he answered with a nod. Yatsuro rubbed his head in confusion, wondering where the water had come from in the first place. More importantly, he wondered how he was not able to see the sea of water. It was so obvious that it was there, but at the same time, it wasn't. The puddle was in perfect camouflage... So, where exactly was the janitor again--?

Yatsuro watched as Chelle helped clean the liquid off of him. "? You don't have to. It's just water ... It's not going to stain or anything," he mumbled, not sure why she was helping him out this far. "I can do it myself."

He looked over at the white-haired boy and saw that he had picked his food. Yatsuro stared, really surprised as to how tall he was now that he got a good look at him. He wondered if one of the girls knew about the white-haired person before their meeting. "Do you know him?" he asked Chelle.

██████████████████

❣ Location: Cafeteria (slipping on my tears)
❣ Mood: Curious
❣ Company: Chelle

ChelleBomb

Golden Star

User Image

User Image

He slowly backed away from the line that he bumped into. "Whoops...sorry!" He saw that another guy behind him slipped and fell. "I see the puddle has struck again..." He saw another girl rushing towards the guy's side.

'Shouldn't hurt to help...' he thought. He went up to the guy and tried to pull him up. He looked at the girl and realized something. "Oh wait. Weren't you that girl from earlie-?" He slipped and fell too and accidentally pulled the other boy down.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Mood: "Yoooo what the heck?!"

OOC:
The puddle has struck again! DUN DUN DUUUN!

Chellebomb
Henko no Hana

Bucktoothed Kitten

xxxxxxUser Image
xxxx░░░░░░░░░░ MOMOKO REN ⇣⇣

Momo gasped and winced as Yatsuro slipped onto the cafeteria floor. Within seconds, Chelle was at his side, trying to wipe water off of his clothes. Just as she was about to jump up, a tall, white-haired male put his stuff down at the table and walked away. She arched an eyebrow before pouting, then remember what had happened to Yatsuro. She hurried over to her friend's side. "Are you okay?" She asked, concerned. She thought she was one of the clumsiest people to ever exist, but was she wrong? She thought it was kind of cute and covered her nose to prevent a dramatic, perverted nosebleed. She stood and retrieved more napkins, handing them over to Chelle and Yatsuro. "Here ya go!"

After Yatsuro asked about the white-haired male, Momo titled her head at Chelle before giving the male her attention. He had a mysterious feel to him. That was when a dark-haired boy came over and attempted to help but slipped himself. She couldn't help but giggle before reaching out and patting his head, giving him some of the napkins from earlier. "Be careful~!" She corrected her posture and said, "I think I'ma have a little adventure! Yatsu and, uh, I don't know your name, but be careful, okay? Bye-bye~" she sung, grabbing the plate of dessert she hadn't yet finished and throwing her book bag back on, exiting the cafeteria. She wanted to check the grounds and see if it would be okay to have a secret garden somewhere.

"I really like it here," she whispered to herself, smiling happily as she began to hum a little tune.

where; cafeteria > outside x with; chelle, yatsuro, no name > no one x mood; content
                      ChelleBomb
                      Henko no Hana
                      Shima the Goddess
                      Kyousuke never fails to make me laugh. XD

Fashionable Friend

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄♔ ♕★Ⓦⓘⓐⓣⓣ Ⓥⓐⓝⓓⓔⓥⓘⓔⓡⓔ ★♔ ♕▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▲ △ ▴ ▵ ▶ ▷ A Food Loving Mesmer▲ △ ▴ ▵ ▶ ▷

±Eldest Son of the
Vandeviere Family±

"Oh,I adore to cook.It makes me feel so mindless in a worthwhile way."

XXXWiatt felt himself crashed into someone his fries and the drink in the tray was all over this red haired tough looking guy the smaller girl that was with him didn't wet and dirty with his food though. He was horrified at all of the food he wasted that he almost want to cry. Luckily he still have his burger.

【Where: Cafetria】【With: Red head and smaller girl】【Doing: Sulking】【Thoughts:"My Food"】【Wearing: What he is wearing in the pic】

Henko no Hana

ChelleBomb

kumamimi

Riichaaan

Darth_Charmander

▀▄♔ ♕OOC: ...♔ ♕▄▀

7,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

{ The Reader of Words }

I can read your "words".

██████████████████

Yasturo nodded again in response to Momoko's question. He gave an odd look at the girl when she covered her nose. He thought he saw this kind of thing in a manga before, but her couldn't remember what the title of the manga was. Yatsuro was given a generous amount of napkins and started wiping himself down as well. He watched as Momoko ran off to go somewhere else to have an exploration after she examined the white-haired student. He wondered how long the girl could stand staying still anyways. She seemed to be the bouncy type.

Before he could respond to Momoko's farewell, he was automatically taken down by the dark-haired boy that tried to help him up. "Hey--!" he yelped out, falling yet again because of the deadly puddle of water. This time, it wasn't onto the floor, but rather... on the boy... in the most awkward position possible--

██████████████████

❣ Location: Cafeteria
❣ Mood: Questioning life
❣ Company: Dark-haired boy, Chelle and possibly white-haired boy

(( O.O.C.: The BL has come ))

Shima the Goddess

Bucktoothed Kitten

xxxxxxUser Image
xxxx░░░░░░░░░░ DIMITRI PETERS ⇣⇣

Dimitri reached out as an attempt to help the girl from falling, but he was too late. 10/10 performance, he thought to himself, chuckling. He enjoyed her rather down-to-earth, random personality.

"Are you o-" His words were cut short as she blurted out the most comedic line he had heard all day. "Oh, wow. You really are something." It was a compliment, but perhaps it had come out wrong. "Ah, I mean that in a good way," he assured with a soft smile. He sat across from her, legs half-way pulled to his chest. He found it most comfortable. Is she a Nature Elemental, too? Pushing his wide, thick-rimmed glasses up onto the bridge of his nose, he gently picked the cat up and placed her on his lap. He had always liked animals; they were basically his only friends growing up. He could actually be himself without being picked on or left-out.

"It's my fault, so I should be the one apologizing," he started, covering his lips with the back of hand, diverting his eyes momentarily. "I'm sorry. I should've said something, instead of creeping up like a freak." He chuckled. "I've just never seen anyone else that could communicate with animals."

His large hand covered hers as he shook it. "Hanna, huh? It suits you." Another compliment. Where were all these compliments coming from? He guessed it was just the sort of guy he was, too friendly for his own good sometimes. He had always been well-mannered, especially when it came to the opposite sex. Disrespecting women was a big no-no in his book. "Dimitri Peters. Don't really have a nickname," he admitted. He took the last bit of what she had said as a compliment; he was sure he could show her up one of these days.

"I'll keep that in mind, Hanna."

where; where am i? x with; hanna x mood; amused, content x ooc; n/a
                      CPG__x

Ferocious Marshmallow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxм α x ω ε ʟ ʟxxε ʟ ʟ ι σ тxxs ι и c ʟ α ι яxxxx
xxxxxx- - - - - - -(xxт н εxxι м ρxx)xx

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

i`ll м ι s в ε н α v ε if it turns you σ и

no м я . я ι ɢ н т if you want ( м r . ω я σ и ɢ )

i'll tell you ʟ ι ε s, if you don't like the т я u т н

i ם σ и ` т wanna be в α ם

i just ( ω α и и α ) be bad enough for ʏ σ υ

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Yes, mom. Yeees mom. Okay, I got it. Relaaax a little-- Oh! Rye- Rye, haha, I love you too silly. Tell mommy I`m hanging up now."

indentA hearty chuckle erupted from the male`s chest as he ended the call on his cellphone and slipped the device back into his pocket. Maxwell had been talking to his mother on the phone almost the entire was to his new school, through car rides and walks along the sidewalks and across streets. HIs mother was usually very understanding and always let him have his freedom, but now that he was going away to school on his own she was already missing him so much. It was sweet. Ever since Max was a baby he and his mother were practically inseparable, but he had to move out sometime right ? The boy shook his head lightly, messy brown locks falling into his eyes. A hand rose to brush the hair out. The imp let out a yawn and stretched his arms up above his head before letting him cross behind. Within a few minutes, he would be arriving at his new school. How exciting !

indentMaxwell arrived at the school gates and took a look around. There were students of all shapes and sizes everywhere. Closing his eyes, the boy took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He could just barely sense the different magical abilities of those around it. The variety of the energies amazed him. His eyelids fluttered open, revealing bright turquoise eyes. Now the real question was: what should he do first ? So many people, so much potential in meetings and pranks and fun ! Max started to walk onto the school grounds. But within a few steps, he found himself stopping once more. The imp looked around frantically, his pointed tail swishing side to side. He got this sort of . . . tugging feeling; a feeling drawing him to a particular person or place. It was a feeling he got around his father at times, so he could only guess what it meant. A moment later, his eyes landed on the floating bags following a girl with long red hair.

'A witch, perhaps ?' he mused to himself.

indentThe imp tugged on his duffle bag, making sure it was secure on his shoulder. He took a few quick light steps forward before his feet left the ground and his wings flew him to his destination. Careful to be quiet, the boy landed on one of the floating bags behind the female. He stood on it carefully, peeking over at the female to see if she noticed; but her mind seemed preoccupied. Max laughed silently, cover his mouth even though no noise was emitted. He carefully spread himself out over the bags so that he could sit and get a free ride to . . . where was it that they were heading to ? The male gave a small shrug and just let the bags take him wherever. Soon enough, they ended up in the cafeteria. The female walked over to the fruit and grabbed a few things. Maxwell stood up and hopped from the bags, grabbing a few things with his hands and tail. Soon enough the male had a tray piled with food. He landed lightly on the bags once more and was dragged to a table. Standing up and stepping back onto solid ground, the boy set his tray down next to the female and seated himself.

"Thank you ever so much for the free ride, milady" he cooed, picking through the assortment of food on his tray.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
thispostlayoutismadebyandforartificialxdonotsteal
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CafeteriaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA Witch !xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAmusedxxxxxxxxxx

iSweet_Serendipity

Dapper Explorer

4,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Hiato Ootobori

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight..."
"Hey don't worry about it" he said giving her a smile. A healer? That could be interesting. He smirked when she told him she wasn't lying. "You don't know me, you would have no reason to lie to me in the first place." he told her. Before he could give her the go ahead to heal him he was suddenly covered in fries and a drink. He started to laugh a fake laugh and turned to face the person who just spilled everything onto him. "You sir, just ruined my favorite jacket." He dropped down his dufflebag. "You have anything to say about this?" he was brimming with fury. His fangs were already coming out.
"...it's the size of the fight in the dog."

kdjade20

Riichaaan

Miss_Reese-Chan's Husbando

Fashionable Gekko

xxxUser Image

tab tab tab LOCATION : HALLWAYS - COURTYARDxxxxxCOMPANY : SOME GIRL

Fennel continued to walk with a smile on his face as he happily greeted the people that he passed by. For the silver haired teen this was a welcome change to his life back at the labs where he spent most of his days around old farts and other cyborgs like him, sure he liked some of them and his 'siblings' but there was nothing like going to an actual place with people his age like the school. For the past couple years he had been practically begging his mom to allow to to go back to school who was reluctant in letting him go off by himself, but it seemed like she had given in to his constant nagging and let him attend this school; now that he thought about it his mom seemed rather happy to get him to attend this school...a little too happy in his opinion.

It was clear that the older woman had some ulterior motive in making this decision, whether it was good or bad Fennel had no idea, and that scared him a bit. "No...No, this can't be a trap; but you'd never know with that woman. But she wouldn't let a dragon loose like last time...right?" It was when he was deeply focused with his thoughts he heard someone call out to him which made him jump in surprise at the sudden change of events. "AAAAHHH, CURSE YOU, YOU OLD BA-" he cut himself off as his bright neon green eyes laid upon the new presence who addressed him; a rather pretty girl his age with a shade of pink hair he had seen on one of his sisters. Near the pink haired girl stood another girl, but she seemed distracted at that moment.

Fennel had the decency to flush in embarrassment at his earlier outburst as she listened to the girls request. Great, his first interaction with someone in the school and he had already made a fool out of himself; the rational part of him inwardly dreaded the rest of the year. That embarrassment; A...bag full of bricks? Why would someone need a bag of bricks in a essay?. He tried to rationalize it all and input a search for an answer but came up short. But that didn't mean he wasn't going to help her. "Eheheh...sorry about that outburst; thought you were my mum." he replied with a small smile on his face as he apologized. "Sure, I'll to help ya out; I was taught to always help out a pretty lady" his smile softened as he held out a hand in front of him to shake hers. "I'm Fennel by the way, like the herb" the cyborg introduced himself in his usual friendly attitude.

harpy_sister

o o c : hope this is okay~ OTL

Ferocious Marshmallow

xxxxxxxxxxם σ - σ и ` тxxxxв єxxxxα ғ я α ι םxxxxт σxxxxנ υ м ρxxxxт н є иxxxxғ α ℓ ℓxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ נ υ м ρ ]xxxт н є иxxx( ғ α ℓ ℓ )xxxx
User Image
нαииαвєтн ʟ α ʏ ʟ α кєиםαʟʟ

F a c i n a t i n g . . . ★

indentThe boy chuckled when Hanna had stumbled over, though she could tell he meant no harm by it. She merely gave a nervous laugh in return, rubbing the back of her head and ruffling up her hair bit. When she blurted out the first thing that had popped into her mind, she had managed to cut him off and get a response out of him. How embarrassing. The male had told her that she was "really something," causing Hanna to give him a head tilt in response. The girl wasn`t quite sure whether to to that stamen as a compliment or as an insult. But the male soon assured her that his words were not meant to insult her. Whew. Hearing these words made Hanna smile. Looking over at the male, she saw that he too was smiling. Oh what a smile. Hanna always felt like smiles were the best features of a person, and it certainly made a difference. The boy sat infant of her and took the cat into his lap, continuing to pet it. It was such a sweet sight.

indentThe male began to speak again, saying that he should be the one apologizing and not her. It was true, he had snuck up on her. But with her being as distracted as she was, anyone could have startled her no matter how they approached her. The blonde couldn`t help but laugh when he continued to talk about sneaking up on her, and then made the comment about never meeting anyone else that could speak with animals. It was funny how much she understood that feeling, because she too had never met anyone else that could do such a thing. She was also the lone kid playing and talking to the animals while other kids either ignored her or made fun of her. But she never really minded them cause she enjoyed the company of the little creatures.

"Believe me, I understand you completely."

indentWhen she extended her hand towards him and introduced herself, the male took her hand in his and shook it. His hands were much bigger than hers, but she felt like her hand fit comfortably in his own. He made a comment about her name fitting her and then introduced himself as Dimitri Peters. Dimitri, she liked the sound of that. He was the first Dimitri she had ever met. At the mention of him not having a nickname, Hanna made it a secret goal to come up with one for him. As a response to her last words, Dimitri said he would keep what she said in mind. It made her curious as to what he meant. But she liked hearing him say her name. Hannabeth reached forward and gave the cat a quick scratch on the head before she stood up. The girl brushed her blue dress off and then made sure her backpack was still on comfortably. Taking a hold of her duffle bag, she slung the strap over her shoulder and made sure to keep her balance this time.

"I was thinking about finding the main office and or some food. Would you maybe like to join me?"

{ }

User ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

Outside SomewherexxxxxxxxxxA Cat and some GuyxxxxxxxxxxFlustered !

kumamimi
(( Fun thing to keep in mind: Hanna is grew up in Scotland, though she moved around a few times. So her accent is slightly Scottish/English. ))

7,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

α у α м є __ __ у υ z υ м ι

{ The Illegal Potion-seller }

So, what do you say?

【 Now, now. Don't deny love.
The heart is something you cant beat! 】

██████████████████

Ayame watched Marie's reaction and smiled in response. Somehow, Ayame had always had the little power to stump anyone. She couldn't tell whether she did it on purpose or on accident at times, however this time was (probably) on purpose. Ayame was about to answer to Marie's other question but stopped herself after Marie's extra comment. Ayame quietly walked behind the other girl, wondering if she should take the heavy-filled bag back. She felt kind of bad making her carry her own heavy load.

Before she could say anything about the situation to Marie, Ayame watched as Marie went to go talk to a male wearing dark-colored headphones. Ayame was about to follow her to him, but the male screamed something at them. Ayame casually backed up a step further from the two as the male realized his sudden actions. "... How odd," Ayame thought to herself as he apologized and talked. "Does his mother look that young? I admire her, then. Eternal beauty must be nice."

Ayame noticed the boy's expression when Marie told him about the possible bricks in her bag. Ayame quietly hummed to herself, not acting weird at all. Now that she thought about it, carrying bricks and other suspicious substances into a school filled with hundreds of students may have not been the best course of action. The idea wasn't fishy at all--

Luckily, Ayame caught the boy's name -- mainly because she heard the word "herb" in his sentence. Herbs and minerals were mainly her strong suit, so she loved to talk about them. Or, at least, think about them. Ayame looked pretty interested in the conversation already, even though she knew it wasn't really her speaking.

██████████████████

❣ Location: Outside
❣ Mood: Interested
❣ Company: ???

harpy_sister

Sonic_Kaos

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff