Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Star

User Image

User Image

He was thinking about his appearance and then snapped out of his trance. He heard someone say something to him but before he could say a thing, she left.

"What did she want from me anyways...?"

Then a guy with some headphones on his head casually went to his bench and sat on it. The guy asked if he could sleep there.

Before he could say something, the guy rested his eyes and appeared to be napping.
"Okay then...Sure..." People just don't want him to speak today. He pushed himself up and went to go inside the building.

Kami passed by him and she gave him a nudge. "I got a speech to do, cuz! Be ready to hear it once we get everyone inside~!"

She skipped around the entrance and greeted people. Kyousuke faced towards the building.

'Atleast this time, I'll try getting a partner...',He thought.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Mood: Annoyed
harpy_sister
chellebomb

Heart Hunter

User Image
Travis Culden

Travis had finally gotten to his new school, and it was apparently hard to get in according to his mother. It seemed rather normal, with all of students flooding in the gates at the same time, excited for their new year of school. Travis had heard rumors that the academy he was going to was odd, and different, but to him it meant more personal excitement. He marched forward to the academy gates when he noticed a distinct voice greeting the students. "Huh. Must be the head honcho people talk about." Travis said to himself. So far things were playing out like a cheesy slice of life anime he had seen once before.

"Life is full of surprises. But don't expect too much."

Liberal Shade

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
User Image
Who: Clytie҉Corentin
With: ...People? They're people, right?
What: Following a letter
When: Lost track
Where: Just inside a gate and fence
Why: X marks the spot

Clytie strolled in silently, eyes gradually following the flow of some indistinguishable weave of patterns and objects. The grounds were sparse and trim, filled with people on concrete and whatever birds and creatures they seemed to deem appropriate for their setting. She expected a little bit more mess, a pity.
Continuing her stride towards the front door, her body turned with her gaze to take it all in. groups of (notably all pinkish) kids that seemed her age crowded and spoke and listened and wrestled and laughed and she wasn't a part of any of it. So be it, she thought not even at herself, they'll come to me in time. They always do.

Dapper Genius

950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Chelle walks into the cafeteria, Momo following close behind. She grabs a tray and moves slowly through the line to get a sandwich and some potato chips. There are a good number of people in the cafeteria, all chatting merrily. Chelle was glad that it wasn't too packed though. As the girls begin walking across the room to find a table, she answers Momo's question, "I am actually not much older than you. I turned seventeen a couple months ago. However I am only at the sophomore level... my credits from the old school did not transfer too well. That's okay though."

She smiles sweetly at the small girl and sits down at a large round table with plenty of chairs. She hopes that sitting at a large table would attract people to come join them. Other lonely people looking to make friends as she is. Hopefully a boy. Or two.

User Image

kumamimi

Bucktoothed Kitten

xxxxxxUser Image
xxxx░░░░░░░░░░ MOMOKO REN ⇣⇣

As the two walk through the doors of the cafeteria, Momo's eyes grew wide. If this were an anime, they would've turned into hearts. She wiped the newly-forming drool from the side of her mouth and hurried to Chelle's side, brown orbs scanning the horizon. She sits across from the blonde at the table, frowning as she explained that her credits hadn't transferred over. She disliked seeing others sad and not being able to help. "If you need any help, you can always come to me!" She rested her chin in the center of her intertwined hands. "Did you talk to all the administrators to make sure there's nothing they can do?"

She followed Chelle's gazes around the room before smiling softly. "Ah! Do you like movies? Horror movies, to be more exact~" She asked happily. She had seen just about every horror movie to ever exist, even the horrible ones with one-star ratings.

where; cafeteria x with; chelle x mood; excited, happy
                      ChelleBomb

Dapper Genius

950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"I spoke over e-mail with the assistant principal, they did the best they could do. No worries though, I just get to spend more time here and be with good people. Like you!" Chelle chuckles and takes a bit out of her sandwich. Turkey and provolone, her favorite. "I will definitely go to you whenever I need help."

"Scary movies? I've always wanted to like them but I am always so scared," she frowns and shakes her head. "Maybe you can make me love them though. You can be my shield so I can cover my eyes! Maybe we can watch one when we get our room assignments." She thinks about every scary movie she has seen. A grand total of zero. A new school means new experiences, she was looking for change anyway.

User Image

kumamimi

Miss_Reese-Chan's Husbando

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

tab tab tab LOCATION : HALLWAYS - COURTYARDxxxxxCOMPANY : NONE

Ring Ring Ring. Click.

"Hello? Oh hey mum. Yeah I'm at the school now, got here a while ago." Fennel Izashi said to his mother over the phone as he leaned against a nearby wall. The sun was beaming down on him and a cool breeze few past him, brushing his silver locks away from his face as his bright green orbs scanned the area around him. He shrugged his shoulders in reply to his mothers question. "It actually seems like a normal school, well; as 'normal' as a school full of humans and supernatural creatures can be anyway. My scanners picked up a wide number of different races, its actually pretty cool" he smiled as a pair of girls passed by him, his eyes shone brighter for a moment as he 'scanned' the pair; numbers and parameters appeared only to him as he read what he had gathered. His mother seemed to know what he was doing and commented on it.

"Don't worry you old bat, I promise not to invade EVERYONE's privacy; besides I only get general stuff like their physical characteristics and stuff; you should know; you created this system all." a small sigh escaped his lips as his mother continued to speak in that bothersome tone of hers, but he knew what she was trying to do; this was probably the first time he had been allowed to stay outside this much, much less attend a school. "I'll be fine mum, I'm not a little kid anymore; I'm more in control now. Besides, you've got some friends around here and in the school right? I'll go to them if I need anything" his softened, his mother might be a 'creepy mad scientist' most of the time, but she was still his 'mother'; and a complete worrywart. The woman in question seemed to relent as she continued speaking.

Fennel stretched his arms up above his head before letting them fall back to his sides. "Alright, well I'm gonna' hang up now. I wanna do more exploring of his huge place. Talk to you later, love you" putting his phone away back into his pocket the silver haired cyborg went back to walking down the courtyard he was in, the smile from earlier never leaving his face.

o o c : meep, he's just walking around the place if you wanna talk to him~

Shy Muse

User Image

Arien Veneneux

❝Am I late?❞

"Who knows, I just want a cookie,"
Arien merely ignored the little guy casually sitting on her suitcase and proceed to enter the intimidating school gates.
The school was larger compared to her previous ones and the atmosphere was ten times calmer and peaceful despite the busy and loud environment. Surprisingly, she couldn't see any of her "visitors" except for the brownie who was now holding on to her left leg. The added weight gave her difficulty in walking.
"Arienie! Why are you ignoring me?" cried the brownie.
She crouched down, pretending to dust off her pants and whispered, "I'm sorry but I can't talk to you right know,"
The brownie thought for a while before nodding his head, remembering her fear of being caught in public and went back to sitting in the suitcase.
Arien looked around to check if someone noticed her talking to the brownie, luckily, they were to busy with talking to each other to see the exchange. One of them caught her eye and gave Arien a smile and a friendly wave which she returned with the same enthusiasm.

❝I think I'm going to like it here,❞

Friendly Conversationalist

7,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

у α ѕ т υ я σ _ _ т ѕ υ у σ υ м ι

{ The Reader of Words }

I can read your "words".

【 The number one rule for me is to never touch the headphones without permission. 】

████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████

██████████████████

Yatsuro noticed a couple of students heading toward a larger room inside of the building. He curiously followed, wondering if the orientation had already started without him. It turned out that it wasn't orientation time, but rather, everyone was grabbing a light meal to snack on. He stared at the line, which had gradually increased in number over the matter of minutes. Yatsuro wasn't that hungry, and he didn't really want to wait around in a line for no reason. Standing alone in long lines made things a bit irritating for him.

Yatsuro casually leaned against the wall, seeing that most of the tables were occupied. He didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable with his presence, and he wasn't really eating anyways. Yatsuro thought he might as well take a glance at some of the students and get a jest of what kind of atmosphere he was going to get placed into.

There were students who looked fairly plain and happy, while there were others who stood out more with wings and horns. He turned his gaze over toward two girls who sat at a table alone. Most of the occupied tables in the cafeteria were half full of students or more. This made them stand out a bit more than the rest.

"...."

██████████████████

❣ Location: Cafeteria
❣ Mood: Curious
❣ Company: None

ChelleBomb

kumamimi

Dapper Genius

950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Chelle happily munched on her sandwich, filling her empty stomach that had previously been growling like a threatened bear. She enjoyed Momo's company, the girl was chowing down on her own sandwich. Obviously she was equally as hungry. Chelle glanced around the room this is where I will be eating for the rest of the year... The walls had banners boasting school spirit and reminding students of class rules. From the corner of her eye she noticed a blonde boy with headphones casually looking in her direction. He was leaning against the was nonchalantly and alone. Chelle glanced at Momo, then back at the boy the more the merrier, my mother always said. She smiled at the boy and patted the seat next to her signaling that he was welcome to join if he wished.

User Image
Henko no Hana

7,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

{ The Reader of Words }

I can read your "words".

【 The number one rule for me is to never touch the headphones without permission. 】

██████████████████

Yatsuro was about to look away from the happy duo when the girl in western clothing pat the seat next to her. He stared at the two girls, processing what the happy-looking girl was trying to say. After he understood what was going on, Yatsuro looked around him to check to make sure they weren't signalling to someone else. He's had a lot of times when he thought a person was talking to him, and those times of embarrassment were not the best memories.

He reluctantly took the empty seat next to the two. Yatsuro was not too sure what to say to them. I mean ... how do you even be social? Should he talk about school? Introductions? Politics--? The possibilities were endless.

██████████████████

❣ Mood: Socially Awkward
❣ Company: Hungry-looking Girl and Shy-looking Girl

ChelleBomb

kumamimi

Bucktoothed Kitten

xxxxxxUser Image

Momoko munched down on her tomato sandwich like there was no tomorrow. There was nothing she loved more than her home-grown vegetables. It was unfortunate she wouldn't be able to taste them again until she returned home. WAIT. Maybe I can still garden here, she thought, making a reminder to check the grounds around campus later. When Chelle said like you, Momo nearly dropped her sandwich in awe. She froze momentarily before dramatically sinking onto the floor, only in her head, of course. Oh, she's so adorable~ she squealed mentally. "It'll be great being in the same class together!" She cheered, finishing off her sandwich. She couldn't wait to go get some dessert.

She playfully threw her hands in front of her eyes, covering them but peeking through the middle. "This is what I always do when I get too scared!" She placed a finger on her bottom lip and thought, though that doesn't really happen much. "Oh, I have a huge collection with me. We could binge~" She had gone off into her own little horror world before she heard Chelle pat the seat beside her. Her brown eyes shifted to where Chelle's were focused. There was a blonde-haired boy with headphones. She did a huge wave, drawing his attention even more than they already had.

When he moved over and sat beside Chelle, Momo smiled warmly in his direction, though he didn't seem too interested. "Hello~!"

where; cafeteria x with; chelle, possibly headphone boy x mood; excited, happy
                      ChelleBomb
                      Henko no Hana

Dapper Genius

950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"I hope we have a class together as well! You would make everything so much fun!" She lightly laughed, munching on several more chips until there was only a few left. "We could binge watch some of your movies. I may have nightmares for weeks, but if I do then it is your duty to make me happy until the gross images are out of my brain!"

Headphone boy seemed very apprehensive, but took the seat next to her. She felt it was her duty to make him feel comfortable. Everyone deserves to have a friend. Even villains in movies have buddies. I can't let someone feel alone. I used to hate feeling alone... when...

"Hello there! What is your name? Are you new? We both are." She admires the headphones, she had never owned any because of never being able to acquire an mp3 player. Growing up, she was either outside practicing her shooting or her nose was in a book.

User Image

kumamimi

Henko no Hana

7,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

{ The Reader of Words }

I can read your "words".

██████████████████

Yatsuro adjusted his headphones as the two greeted him and asked him questions. He gave a little wave to the brownish-haired girl in response to her greeting and looked over at the other girl.
"My name is Yatsuro," he answered with a quick nod. "I came here just about an hour ago." Yatsuko noticed look in the inquisitive girl's eyes and knew it was something about his headphones. He wondered if the two were bothered by the fact that he was listening to quiet music during a conversation. "Is something wrong with these?" he asked. Yatsuro didn't mean to be rude to such nice people, but no matter what their answer was, he was going to keep the headphones on.

██████████████████

❣ Mood: Worried?
❣ Company: Two Girls

ChelleBomb

kumamimi

Bucktoothed Kitten

xxxxxxUser Image

Before deciding if she should speak or not, Momoko glanced at the two of them several times. She tilted her head with a slight pout, gathering to her feet only moments later. She definitely could not hold back the urge anymore. I can't fight the POWER, she thought, giggling at herself as she pointed to the dessert aisle, signaling where she was going to Chelle and Yatsuro. When she made it to the desserts, she placed the palms of her hands on her cheeks and squished her face. Everything looked so delicious. Yep, this was much different than a regular school.

Deciding on Strawberry Shortcake and a Cinnamon Bun, she marched back over to the table where she sat back in her seat. "Ah, sorry. I couldn't help myself," she admitted shamelessly, a light shade of pink touching her cheeks. "I'm Momoko, by the way. Your headphones are cool looking, Yats- May I give you a nickname?" She wasn't sure if she should've stayed any longer. She didn't want to get in the way of Chelle making friends. Plus, she didn't want Yatsuro feeling uncomfortable, and she knew her personality was a bit overbearing for some. Finding the dorms or a nice spot on campus and reading manga sounded great to her.

where; cafeteria x with; chelle, yatsuro x mood; hm
                      ChelleBomb
                      Henko no Hana

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out