Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

User Image
Vicious

+Red Faction Leader+

"Feel free to drop to the ground when you've had enough."

Vicious stood there for a moment, just starring at the table. " Really? Really?! I can't even have a meal without you pathetic gutter trash children causing trouble?! " Vicious growled as Raine took off at them. Vicious watched as she jumped at one of them, but then noticed the other launching an attack of their own at her. "Yeah, no." Vicious calmly spoke picking up the trashcan then doing a quick spin launching to give it more speed as he launched it right into the attack heading for Raine. Then in a moment he was in front of Raine, jumping into the table feet first, causing it to snap in half and fly around them as he kicked it. "Two on one isn't exactly fair, not as if you had a chance against her, but lets see how you fair against two pissed off animals." Vicious said glaring right at the two of them. Waiting for Raine to get to her feet, Vicious smirked "I suppose you want the one with the strength, guess I get that one then." then in a red blur Vicious had his shin smashing across his opponent's face.

Laughing Vicious bounced around a bit, he just couldn't be bothered to take these kids seriously, he didn't get to the top of red through politics or luck, he got there by putting kids like this down. "Honestly, are you new here or just stupid ?" Vicious asked, taking his time and enjoying his brand new, soon to be broken, punching bag.
I can outrun anyone i face....

ΩEzelΩ
-The White Hare-
Green Fraction
Ascending into Naught

User Image

----------------Kai & Raica-------------------

"Damn!" Kai growled as he faced off against Raine, waiting for her next move. He had brute strength on his side. And there intention wasn't to beat them, at least not anymore. they had gotten way over their heads. No sooner did Kai growl in frustration that he heard an incredible scream of agony and fear come from Raica.

Raica who merely blinked once, was now face first in a small puddle of blood, having been kicked in the face by Vicious. She struggled to get up, pushing herself slightly up and looking up at Vicious through blood covered eyes. Her eyes widened. He was a monster.

"We... We cant..." she muttered.

"Raica!" Kai yelled in shock, worried about his partner. They were at a huge disadvantage. "Ezel!!! Where are you!?" he growled, hopping their team leader would somehow show up before it was too late.
-------------------------------------------------------

Mood:
... But i know one day, i can never outrun fate.

Shapeshifter

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Raine▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

☠Raine quickly turned as the guy she was attacking avoided her attack. She growled then watched as the guy and girl began set up another wave of attacks. Raine let table the man threw hit her side, she ignored it and continued slowly approaching him and baring her fangs and growling a low haunting growl. She then saw a trash can come flying out of the corner of her eye. She turned to see V join in the fight. She gave him a slight nod then turned back to the guy.

She waited until he yelled for bunny-boy then raced at him full force. She kicked of the ground and rammed herself into his chest, planning to knock him to the ground. While she rammed into him she opened her mouth and seized one of his arms between her fangs.

Todays OutfitXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMy Bike

User Image

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • The Edgiest 250
User Image
~ Sitting in this room playing russian roulette....~

~ Alexx Valentine~
-Black Faction Leader-

With: V and Rained watching them
Where: In the cafeteria.

Alexx walked past the cafeteria looking in a little. She had been on her way to the infirmary to get her arm patched up as it was still dripping blood. She saw V and Raine fighting a couple of the Green faction and just stood in the doorway watching them both. she placed her hand on the door her hand leaving a lovely blood print there from where she had been holding her arm.

She didn't know how V would react in seeing her watching but she wanted to see what would happen. She ducked a little dodging a few things that flew towards the door and then ducked past running in the cafeteria and ducking behind one of the counters as she watched. She ran a hand through her hair and let out a soft sigh.

She had known V for a while now and he was always good at fighting. They fought once and that didn't end well so they had decided to not fight each other again. Well more so they could not bring themselves to do it.

[[OOC: ]]

~....Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet~

ΩEzelΩ
-The White Hare-
Green Fraction
Ascending into Naught

User Image

Ezel smile at Ravel, and decided to hell with it. The Cafeteria was closer and he didn't feel like walking all the way to the cafe. Despite the possibilities of danger, he smiled at Ravel and moved in close. "Alright, lets go get something to eat from the cafeteria." he decided.

--------------Kai & Raica----------------

Kai let out a gasp of air as Raine slammed into him, groaned in pain when she bit his arm. blood rushed from the bite wound. "Get... GET OFF ME!!" Kai snarled, now on his back but struggling to push Raine off. He was desperate, and in being so, he twisted his arm, causing Raine's to tear his wound farther and deeper, but this allowed him to swing his legs forward and aim a powerful kick into her stomach.

-----------------------------------------------

Ezel was walking with Ravel, his hand holding hers as they headed to the cafeteria, when two members of the green faction ran toward him in a panic. "Ezel!" the first said, coming to a stop in front of the two, the second slowing down to a stop behind her, panting. "Sir, Its Kai and Raica..." the second panted.

Ezel's face fell. He was responsible for his team, and the danger he put them in. Ezel nodded and turned to Ravel. "I have to rescue them... Ravel, come with me!" He said quickly before turning to Green faction members. He pointed at the one in front of him, a buy named Zane. "Come with me, i'm gonna need your skills." he said before turning to Ravel. "Lets go... and I'm sorry."

Mood: Fearful

Shapeshifter

User Image

☠Raine felt him jerk his arm in her mouth ripping his wound more. She growled still holding his arm in her mouth, she then felt the kick to her stomach. She let out a deep growl as the kick made contact, she then released his arm only to come back down and bite at the side of his stomach. She then placed one of her massive paws on his throat and began to press slowly applying more and more pressure

The physical abuse her body had taken from this guy had started to cause little flashes of pain, but this was not something foreign to her. Physical damage was easy to fight through, actually it thrilled her and reminded her of the days with her clan. The battles and wounds, she had endured a lot more than what this guy was throwing at her. Though it had been a long enough time now, the soreness of it was starting to hang around.

Now the only question hanging in her mind 'should he live or.... should he die?'

User Image

Noob

User Image
Vicious

+Red Faction Leader+

Vicious chuckled a bit watching the girl try to get up. Walking over to her, he place his foot on her back and forced her back down to her the floor. "Normally I would make an example out of you, but seeing as how you were clearly put up to this by this Ezel chump, I'll just hunt him down, and make him be the example. Let this be a lesson to you though. Do. Not. [********] With Red. Got me?" Vicious commanded, standing victoriously over his opponent.

Looking over his shoulder Vicious saw Raine, ripping into the guy's arm. Vicious smirked a moment, until he realized, she didn't plan on letting him go. "Raine!" Vicious shouted before dashing over to her, grabbing her attempting to hold her back. "Raine, this is a school, not the wild. We don't kill people." Vicious pleaded with her, knowing if she wanted the guy dead, he was going to die. Vicious was all for scrapping, and breaking a few bones, but killing? They were just a bunch of stupid kids in his mind, they didn't deserve to die for it.

Shapeshifter

User Image

☠Raine heard V then let go and removed her paw from his throat. That was a flaw of her changing, the primal beast would take over and it became survival of the fittest. She shook her head a little then ran behind the counters.

She noticed a girl behind them but ignored her she needed a tablecloth or something. After searching around for a few seconds she found one and pulled it out. While holding it in her mouth she flung it over herself and covered her body. She then looked to the girl and shifted back. She then knotted the cloth by one of her arms and rose. "Sorry V.... It's been a long time." She then casually walked to where her clothes had fallen when she shifted. She crouched next to them holding the knot in the cloth for extra reassurance. "Great...." She muttered as she held up the tattered remains of her outfit. "Just perfect...." She then stood back up and turned to V and said "I need to change, a sheet is not recommended clothing and I feel uncomfortable when people stare. So I will heading to my dorm, if you want we can meet at the red faction room afterward or follow me and wait as I dress."

Raine had a tendency to act a little over casual when she lost herself to the beast within her. She played everything off as nothing happened and she wasn't standing in the middle of a cafeteria wearing only a sheet. She then remembered the red flag was still around her neck. She reached up and untied it then quickly placed it back around her wrist.

User Image

Noob

User Image
Vicious

+Red Faction Leader+

Vicious laughed, breaking the tension a bit. It was a pretty crazy situation having to save someone's life. Smirking Vicious admired Raine as she changed back to her regular form "That's a pretty good look for you." chuckling he watched as she tried to cover up with the remains of her clothing. "I gotcha." Vicious said taking his heavy red coat off, then putting it over her. "As tempting as it is to stay with a naked female such as yourself, I have to find this Ezel person." he replied to her, still wearing a bit of a smile. " I'll meet up with you eventually though, and if I'm really lucky your outfit wont be too different." Vicious jokingly added, before walking back towards the girl on the ground. "Oh, and as for the coat." pulling out the key to his room he tossed it to her. "If you can't find me later feel free to just drop it off at my room."

Turning his attention back to the girl, Vicious knelt down beside her and calmly spoke to her. " Ok, that was a single kick that put you on the floor, I don't think I need to threaten with more punishment. So, You are going to tell me everything I need to know about Ezel."
----------Kai & Raica---------

Kai spot up blood, grunting in pain as he laid on the floor motionless, blooding spilling form his arm and stomach after being bit by Raine. He couldn't more or speak.

Raica slowly looked up at Vicious, glaring weakly. "Like i'd tell you about him. Screw you, Vicious. If you want to know him, find out for yourself." She replied weakly, still being defiant despite her situation. She looked weakly over at Kai, and frowned. "Kai..." She muttered then looked back up at Vicious. "I wont let you get away with this." Using the last of her strength, she rolled onto her back and swung her arm, releasing a torrent of powerful winds to knock Vicious away from her.

Shapeshifter

User Image

☠Raine shook her head and smiled back at V. She caught his jacket and quickly put it on. She then caught his room key and said "Alright no problem, and only in your dreams." She then looked to the girl behind the counters and yelled "You can come out now, fight is over no need to hide." She shook her head then walked where Kai was. She made a face then said "Well s**t, I guess I don't know my own strength." She smiled at him then said "It's ok that's why we have nurses."

Raine then headed out of the cafeteria, walking for a bit before she smelled a very familiar scent. She looked around until her eyes fell onto Ezel and Ravel. She grinned then casually approached them, still clutching the sheet under V's jacket. "Well well well... if it isn't bunny-boy," She then looked towards Ravel and continued "And he's got himself a lady." She punched Ezel in the shoulder and said "You dog ....well rabbit." She laughed a little then said "Sorry I can't make good on that promise of a chase, I'm a little indisposed. Well next time bunny-boy." She then turned and headed towards her dorm.

User Image

Rich Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
User Image

...THE HORROR///////THE WAY SHE SEES THINGS!!!...

◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►
You must pay attention: (The Game) I am Currently: (Protecting Ezel but attacking Raine) Speaking to: (Ezel Raine) My Mood: (Overly-Protective/Murderous)
◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►
Star Ranked: ★★★★
Faction: Black
Ability: Sight

Do I know you,
No I think not.
Don't touch me!◄► Don't touch me!
I don't want what you got!
Do you care what happens to me,
No..Good!
That's what I thought,
You don't know me,
So don't you dare,
TOUCH ME!
I don't want what you got!

Ravel nodded as she sighed, not at least worried about what was going on. Hopefully it was pass them and they wouldn't get involved but would have at least a entertainment while a lunch. That sounded nice to her, even if it was a little cruel and disturbing. She had suffered a lot growing up and took some amusement in others. When they reached the cafeteria, she watched as Raine walked out and said something to Ezel. Not paticually caring she looked her over, not in jealousy but mere curiously. She watched as she harass him and was about to say something before she punched his shoulder. She snarled at her as she pushed herself in front of him.

She glared at him as she tore her glove off her hand. 'HOW DARE YOU HIT HIM! HOW DARE YOU DO IT IN FRONT OF ME AND HOW DARE YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO WALK AWAY FROM ME!' She thought before turning she grabbed a hold of her hair and slammed her hand down onto her check. Ravel eyes turn black, covering the white of her eyes as she the blood marking flew all the way down her face, arms and neck. Raine eyes rolled upward as her veins turned black around her face. Her body slumped into Ravels as she was forced into the world Ravel shoved her in.

Raine hit the ballroom floor, landing on her arm painfully before she opened her eyes to a large room. Standing up, her body was quickly entrapped in the slime as she wasn't able to move. The walls twirled and twisted in a pulsing red blood color. The room was flickering in the light as it swung wildly above. Footsteps echoed acrossed the flooring as Ravel appeared smiling manically. "Welcome. Welcome, to your nightmare." She floated upward as the floor beneath her feet rose, revealing a mirror of her self. Her profile changed, as the being in the mirror hit the reflection snarling, licking the other end before she began to fall out of it. Her arms came through first as the head fell through and the liquid seeped off her, hitting the floor like raindrops. When her other self was fully on the floor the wall went crashing down again.

The being looked at her and charge, ending close as her copper smelling breath, breathed on her face. "Well, well, well, what do we have here? My other me? Really I get to play with you today?" She smiled as her tongue lopped out, to long for any normal being and licked up the side of your neck to your eye. "You taste..GOOD!" Her eyes widen as her hand whipped a knife up to her neck. "Should I eat you raw or cook you?" Laughing she pulled her hand acrossed her throat before jumping back. "Come if you dare. Charge if you think you can take me!" The shadows dropped as her reflection lowered her body to the ground, rocking back and forth, with a tongue lolling out, slobbering all over the floor.

You Touched Me!
YOU TOUCHED ME!
Do you like what you got?
Was that a shock?
or was that not ENOUGH?
So you better listen to me,
Don't you dare touch me,
CAUSE I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!

OOC: I can change if need be, but warn you I am very proud of this post lol
Zane the White Fox

Motoko8488

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • The Edgiest 250
User Image
~ Sitting in this room playing russian roulette....~

~ Alexx Valentine~
-Black Faction Leader-

With: V
Where: In the cafeteria.

Alexx watched Raine leave and then stood up form behind the counter. She then sat herself on it her hands resting on it as well her legs hanging off the edge. Blood still fell from her arm which annoyed her slightly but she just shook her head and looked up at V. She bit her lip a little lifting her hand and running it through her hair a bit with only her fingertips. A blood hand print was left on the side.

"V im pretty sure you will get your intel on Ezel at some point" Alexx said with a small smile. As she swung her legs on the counter. She then looked around for a cloth or something to wipe and clean her arm. She leant over seeing a cloth and picked it up rubbing her arm flinching in pain a little. She then sighed ripping up part of her dress and wrapped it around the main cuts across her arms and hand.

[[OOC: ]]

~....Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet~

Sparkly Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Alexis۞
Lightning Elemental۞

Alexis giggled into the kiss as he lifted her up and she put her legs around his waist as the kiss was deepened further. One hand trailed up and down his chest while the other was in his hair. She knew that the newer members of her faction would be rather vocal about this and that it could be taken as a sign of weak leadership but frankly Alexis didn't care, she was too lost in the moment. It was only when she realised how much time had passed did she break the kiss. "Damn, I gotta go. My faction's lost without me." She smirked as she unwound herself from him and put her feet back on the ground. "Come to my dorm tonight and we can continue, kay?" She winked, although this one was far from innocent, and left down the hallway, with a slight bounce to her step.

She was walking past the cafeteria when she saw Ezel, Raine and Ravel. The two girls were... occupied (she'd have to investigate that Ravel later) and she would have continued to walk passed them when she noticed that Raine had the red flag tied around her wrist. That was convenient. She quietly walked up to the Red and untied the flag from her wrist and winked at Ezel. "Seeya Greenie." She said cheerfully before walking off again.

She wouldn't hide the red flag with her faction's, that was too risky, so until she figured out a better way to keep it safe she'd just have to keep it on her. She did so by finding somewhere private and tying it around her upper thigh. This way it was barely noticable that she had it, people were less likely to reach for it if they did know she had it and even then she could claim sexual assault and get them in massive trouble from the staff.

Alexis contemplated going to the pool to see how the assault was going, but knew that it was too risky for her and so she just had to put her trust in Yuuji and the girls. She also didn't want to face an enraged Rachel when Alexis had the disadvantage. Sighing, she made her way back to the Blue Tower in order to see how her faction was going.

ΩEzelΩ
-The White Hare-
Green Fraction
Ascending into Naught

User Image

Ezel watched as Raine came out of the cafeteria, wearing nothing but a table cloth. His eyes narrowed, ready for a fight, but instead, he listened to Raine quietly, grunting when she punched him in the shoulder as if congratulating him for being with Ravel. He smelled it though, fresh blood, and it was Kai's scent. It was all over her.

"Whatever..." he muttered, but what happened next surprised Ezel, and he wouldn't be able to stop it.

Ravel had completely lost it and attacked Raine with her powers, Ezel spun around placing a hand on her shoulder. "That enough Ravel! Don't push yourself and end up killing her, its not worth it. Please, for me..."

Ezel turned when he heard a familiar voice, and noticed Alexis was taking the Red flag from Raine while she was disorientated by Ravel. "Alexis!" he said in shock, suddenly growling at her. Noticing her walk off without a second glance, Ezel knew he just lost the red flag to blue. Rachel was gonna be pissed... and her punishments weren't nice. "Get back here Alexis!" he shouted after her, wanting to chase. But he wasn't going to leave Ravel alone. So instead he turned and look at Ravel. He had no choice. With a sigh, he took out a small blade and proceeded to p***k Ravel in the shoulder, causing her to a bleed a lil bit. "Come back to me..."

Mood: Fearful

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff