Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

User Image
Vicious

+Red Faction Leader+

"Feel free to drop to the ground when you've had enough."

Shaking off his mildly painful encounter with Alexx, Vicious went back to his rambunctious faction. Almost every single one of them were loud and very excited to set off the year with a big faction war with black " Alright, alright. chill out we arn't going to throw the first stone in a fullout faction war, but you had best believe if they get bold we will smack them back down." Vicious announced, causing just another roar of cheers from everyone. Laughing, he made his way out of the damn near mosh pit that was the red faction in the moment.

Seeing the new girl he met earlier, Raine, sitting next to a window he flashed a small smile to her with a slight nod while making his way over to her. "Well I didn't expect to see you so soon, didn't manage to eat anyone alive while away did you?" Vicious jokingly said to her as he fell back into a chair next to her. Leisurely laying back he glanced over to her " So, is this school all you expected it to be? "
User Image
ΩYuujiΩ
-Human/Mage-

Blue Faction
Frenzy Night

He had lost. Alexis truly was the better fighter, and of course it was to be expected of the Blue Faction leader.

Tinge of being shocked still lingered, Yuuji groaned and rubbed the back of his neck while listening to Alexis give him advice. She truly was a leader, and a good one. "Your right, its why i'm here. To better understand my power and use them to the best of my ability." He looked at Alexis and smiled, taking her hand and shaking it. "Thank you for accepting me, its an honor Alexis." he said calmly.

Yuuji then sigh and relaxed. His initial spell, the green aura that had coated his body, flashed brightly and dissipated. He stretched out his arms and smirked. "I wish i had put up a better fight. See i know some pretty good spells, only problem is I cannot manifest enough energy to use them perfectly. I'm still pretty young, so i haven't been given a tool to harness my power yet."

he smiled and looked around, noticing someone was spectating. "Friend of yours?" he asked Alexis, turning back toward her. "Oh, and about your hair. I'm terrible sorry. I got carried away it seems. Ill defiantly pay for your hair cut." he smiled, whether she accepted his offer or not, he'd probable end up doing it anyway.

"Oh, that reminds me..." he said before moving closer to Alexis. He finally noticed her shoulder and that it was bruising pretty badly. "Stand still, let me take care of that." he said calmly and placed a gentle hand over her injured shoulder. "Dona sanitas vulnus hoc... (Grant healing to this wound)" A dim light light illuminated from his hand, covering Alexis shoulder and healing it. He then pulled his hand back and smiled. "There we go. That's all i can do though, I'm not skilled enough for advance healing. So it may still sting a bit." Yuuji paused for a moment. "So, anything a new member like myself needs to know about?"
۞

Mood: calm
Spell Translation: Outside in the courtyard, with Alexis

"I'll Show everyone i'm fine just the way i am now!"
Ѡ
((OOC: I wont be on most of today. I'm going to be with my friends and I have a vanguard tournament this evening. Will be back later tonight to post XD))

Shapeshifter

User Image
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Raine▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

☠Raine opened her eyes and listened to V as he made his announcement. She watched as he approached her and smiled back at him. She laughed a little and said "No I didn't eat anyone, but there is a little bunny-boy running around here that has quite a mouth on him for being prey." She smiled again and then continued "But yeah this school is pretty nice, I was going to check out the gym but a kid from our faction was stalking me and kinda killed that."
She sighed then watched him sit next to her, she sat up and turned towards him and said "But enough of that what have you been up to?" She watched him then placed her arms on her legs and leaned forward. "Did I miss anything else?"

My OutfitXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMy Bike

Noob

User Image
Vicious

+Red Faction Leader+

"Feel free to drop to the ground when you've had enough."

Vicious laughed a bit and raised an eyebrow hearing her story of a stalker. It wasn't like most people in red to stalk, majority of them were pretty straight forward, but didn't pay it too much attention. Listening to the rest of what she had to say he took a deep breath and let out a bit of a sigh before explaining " Well, I haven't had much time to myself really, just been busy dealing with the faction, although you have missed Alexx, aka the rightful leader of the black faction, show up here acting like we are still friends. Basically put our factions on the verge of war, which isn't too far from the usual, but it's a little too hectic to have people fighting each other every moment for no real reason. So, naturally I'd rather try to avoid it, but what ever happens, happens." Smirking to Raine, the confidence in his voice showed in each word, it would seem Vicious was ready for whatever.

" If you don't mind me asking, what's someone like you doing here anyway?"
Vicious questioned her, pausing for a moment " I mean, you're a much tougher cut of person compared to all these kids, you have a much more raw, untamed stature that you carry with you. That kind of realness just isn't found in the average kid that came here for school." He continued looking at her with eyes full of interest. Vicious hardly knew this girl, yet he already admired her.

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • The Edgiest 250
User Image
~ Sitting in this room playing russian roulette....~

~ Alexx Valentine~
-Black Faction Leader-

With: No one
Where:On the black faction roof

After a while of meditating Alexx opened her eyes. She looked around as her eyes adjusted. Her head had stopped hurting from her encounter with V. She ran her nails across the tiled floor sighing to herself. She was now the new leader but had no idea what she was doing. She seemed to fit in there but also felt odd being the leader of the faction. She soon hauled herself to her feet and brushed off her dress.

She walked over to the door rubbing her eyes a little. She pulled the door open and exited closing it behind her. She looked down each way of the halls seeing it was empty. She turned on her heel and went down one of them heading towards the black faction. After a moment she found herself outside and went into her dorm room looking out of the window opening it.

Alexx looked up seeing the grating which she could climb onto to get onto the roof. She half smiled and climbed out of her window and hauling herself onto the roof. It was a nice day so she thought she would enjoy it while she could. She had already encountered V and it was sure that he was going to hate her for the rest of the year so she didnt seem to care anymore.

She pulled herself onto the roof and stood there for a moment looking up at the sky from her faction roof her hair blowing in the wind along with her dress. She took a deep breathe and looked up at the sky inhaling the fresh air around her. She smiled a bit and then looked around the scgool grounds from the amazing view she had.

[[OOC: ]]

~....Finger on the trigger to my dear juliet~

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
~Atticus~
With: Watching Alexis and Yuuji
User Image
Atticus watched Alexis and Yuuji out of interest seeing both of their skills. It almost seemed like he was learning himself. He smiled a little watching them battle his eyes focused. He saw their battle come to an end but he stayed where he was sat just watching and waiting. It was nice just to enjoy the day and watching them seemed to cheer him up and make him forget his pains.

He wasn't even meant to be out of the infirmary yet but he was stubborn and hated laying still no matter what reason plus he had a person to thank. He smiled a little as he saw Yuuji heal Alexis thinking to himself. Good challenge. Yuuji had impressed Atticus and Alexis had likewise.

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
~*Alice*~

With: No one.
Where: Her room

Alice stood up from next to the pool looking out the water as she turned away. She stepped towards the school building again heading towards the melee room. She wanted to practice with her fire to get it back u and running from her swimming earlier. She looked at the floor as she walked. She opened the doors to the melee room which was more like a gym.

She set herself up some targets in the room and then stood back a little. She needed to get her power back. She tried to heat herself up but her flames just seemed to extinguish into smoke. She sighed a little and sat down. She obviously hadn't dried out yet. She laid down on the floor just waiting to she felt a flame inside her to ignite her power.

After a while she changed her mind packing everything away. She got up and wandered to her room deciding to get an early night yawning a little. She soon got to ger bed and collapsed onto it falling asleep.
User Image

[[OOC: ]]

Shapeshifter

User Image
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Raine▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

☠Raine closed her eyes and listened as he talked about Alexx. She nodded then said "I'm glad you see reason, unlike some people." She thought back to the kid from earlier. "While taking out others is always a good way to go it must be done with thought and precision, or you end up losing too many of your own." She opened her eyes and looked right into his and continued "I'm glad you at least seem to want to be tactical about things."
When he asked about her reason for coming here, she smiled. "Well when I was living with my clan we never really saw anything other than our territory and I was sick of being in the same place. While I was traveling I came across this place and decided to stay and meet new and interesting people, much like yourself." She shot him a playful smile and a wink

My OutfitXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMy Bike

Rich Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
User Image

...The Truth...

◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►
You must pay attention: (None Yet.) I am Currently: (With Ezel) Speaking to: (Ezel) My Mood: (Denial/Stubborn/Sad)
◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►
Star Ranked: Still to be determined.
Faction: Black
Ability: Sight

Do I know you,
No I think not.
Don't touch me!◄► Don't touch me!
I don't want what you got!
Do you care what happens to me,
No..Good!
That's what I thought,
You don't know me,
So don't you dare,
TOUCH ME!

Ravel hand gripped the back of his shirt as she stiffened up, thinking about the last time she gave someone a hug. They had walked out of her life, without a glance back. She was four, just been placed in a family and they reminded her of her parents. She let go of his as she sighed moving back from the embrace as she stared at his shoes. She tugged on her hood as she used one of her hands to quickly wipe her eyes. She steeled herself as she unconsciously, tugged on a strand of hair. She stood there, staring at the ground quietly as she tried to push the confusing feelings down. She like the feeling yes, she like how she felt with him yes, but to her she was beginning to feel weak. She didn't want to be weak, she was strong, no one could bring her down.

Then why she breaking down in front Ezel and crying. Giving him hugs and telling him all her terror stories. Why did she care that he like her or forgave her. Why did she care if he was hurting or happy. She shook her head as she tried to clear her mind, It was confusing and just hurt her mind. She tried to focus on what she needed to do now, what she could say to him to make him realize that she needed, no wanted to be alone without seeing all the lies in it. He was to dangerous to be around, the want to be around was intoxicating. The thought of him leaving or parting her was suffocating her and she needed to break that. "I-" She stopped as she couldn't seem to shake the sadden feeling falling over her at her attempt to mummer the words, to speak what was beginning to feel like lead in her throat, choking her breathe. Sighing she stopped trying to say but remain impassively staring at the ground.

You Touched Me!
YOU TOUCHED ME!
Do you like what you got?
Was that a shock?
or was that not ENOUGH?
So you better listen to me,
Don't you dare touch me,
CAUSE I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!
I can outrun anyone i face....

ΩEzelΩ
-The White Hare-
Green Fraction
Ascending into Naught

User Image

Ezel held onto Ravel, his eyes closed and enjoying the moment. He felt the warmth, the feeling of embracing someone. He might not know her very well, but even so there was a bond between himself and Ravel. He thought to himself, that no matter what he wanted that bond. He wanted it to stay, and become stronger.

When Ravel broke the embrace, he gave her space. waiting for her to say something. Anything. He wondered what she was thinking at this moment.

When she tried to speak but cut herself off, Ezel opened his eyes and looked down at her. What had she tried to say? Was it something important, but couldn't find the words to express it? He sighed and closed his eyes. "Hey... this feeling that i'm having, I wonder if its real or a dream. It seems like a dream... One that i dont want to end." he said softly. "I think everyone at least wants one dream to be a reality. That's what gives us our humanity."

Ezel smiled lightly and tilted his head. "I can tell how your feeling by your expression... But, fear doesn't make anyone weak. Fear can be a weakness, but it can also become a beacon of strength unlike any other. How display that fear and use it... well that's up to each individual." Ezel closed his eyes. "I'm not going anywhere, so long as you want me here."

((EDITED))

Mood: Okay

... But i know one day, i can never outrun fate.

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
An OOC Page has now been added in the first reservation box on the first page c:

Rich Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
User Image

...The Truth...

You must pay attention: (None Yet.) I am Currently: (With Ezel) Speaking to: (Ezel) My Mood: (Crushing/Confused/Sad)
Star Ranked: Still to be determined.
Faction: Black
Ability: Sight

Do I know you,
No I think not.
Don't touch me!◄► Don't touch me!
Do you care what happens to me,
No..Good!
That's what I thought,
You don't know me,
So don't you dare,
TOUCH ME!

Ravel closed her eyes as she rocketed back and forth on her feet. What was he trying to tell her, that he was feeling the same way? Could he tell her what she was feeling. "What feeling? What are you talking about? A dream?" She said, confused on what he was talking about. She never had dreams, only nightmares plagued her sleep. "I don't understand...these feelings. There making me confused and I don't like it." She said softly to herself, as she covered her face.

Jerking her head up she leaned into him as she was mere inches from his face. "I'm not afraid." She said seriously even though her cheeks heated at the nearness. She felt his warm breath on her face as she forced herself not to back down, that would show weakness. "If I didn't want you here, would you go?" Her voice cracking at the end as she stared at him, eyes lowering to his lips before frowning. How could she be human when she couldn't even do what they did. She couldn't touch other eminently without showing them a nightmare, let alone kiss someone. She was forced to forever be stuck in a trap without anywhere going. "I don't want you to go but it would be best if you did." She lowered her head as she leaned the top of it on his chest. "You couldn't really be happy around me...you just get sucked into my nightmare like everyone else that been around me."

You Touched Me!
YOU TOUCHED ME!
Do you like what you got?
Was that a shock?
or was that not ENOUGH?
So you better listen to me,
Don't you dare touch me,
CAUSE I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff