Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xion entered and slowly approached her, examining her with a critical eye. "Can I help you, miss?"

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
*sees a boy at the front gate* I wonder who he is?
Xion looked over at the girl, then back to the other.

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Xion Alucard Witherfang
Xion looked over at the girl, then back to the other.

Hi*smiles*
Yual walked into the school, waving behind her as she looked around the interior of the large building. She hoisted her bookbag higher on her shoulder and, rolling her suitcase behing her, headed down the hall, hoping to eventually come to a main office.
Xion inclined his head slightly toward the two girls. "Something I can do for you, ladies?"
Coming up behing a man and two girls, Yual cocked her head to one side, stopping for a moment. She started walking again and went up to the man, tapping him lightly on the shoulder.

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Xion Alucard Witherfang
Xion inclined his head slightly toward the two girls. "Something I can do for you, ladies?"

I can't find my dorm B-2
Xion turned to look at her. "Yes?" He pushed his glasses up a bit on his nose.
inyushagirl123
Xion Alucard Witherfang

I can't find my dorm B-2

"B-2 is straight up the stairs and to the left three halls. It's labelled in gold."
((Well, dinner... BB in about 20 minutes.))

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Xion Alucard Witherfang
inyushagirl123
Xion Alucard Witherfang

I can't find my dorm B-2

"B-2 is straight up the stairs and to the left three halls. It's labelled in gold."

Thanx*smiles and walks to her dorm*
Yual looked at him critically, examining every detail. "Where is E-4?" She asked in a soft voice, laced with an unidentifiable accent.
Xion Alucard Witherfang
inyushagirl123
Xion Alucard Witherfang

I can't find my dorm B-2

assuming A2 was in the same direction, cider followed the other girl upstairs.
<center>Name: Keira
General Appearance: Short, glossy brown hair bounced in front of Keira's young face. Her sharp green eyes pierced her beholder's with such a force, that most had to look down after a while. She looked down at her black sweatshirt, which read 'Green Day: American Idiot' with the emblem and loads of random pins on it. Jeans adorned her legs, while bright green Converse All Stars were on her feet. Keira was quite reserved, but nice, funny, and just down to earth once you got to know her, but could be hostile at first. Her personality was always changing.
Dorm: E-1
Classes Taking: Geometry, Physical Science, Medieval Weapons

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas