Welcome to Gaia! ::

*getting a little hungry*

Familiar Explorer

Quote:
coming down the stairs from her dorm, which now had cd's scattered over the floor and clothes lying about, Cider bumped into a boy and a girl attempting to drag bags of luggage up the stairs.
"sorry, just went into a daydream there" she said, picking up some of the dropped bags. "i'll give you two a hand"

"That's fine, thank you. I've brought up the bags, but would you mind helping her settle in?" Saru asked.

"You wouldn't, great. I have a lot to do before tomorrow, and you two had better get things done early tonight as well, classes start tomorrow. I'm Prof. Sun, I am the Physical Science teacher here. Welcome to Witherfang Acadamy."
Syle unpacked her bags, scattering things about. She unpacked and made herself feel better about living in a strange place for about an hour, then decided to wander around the school. Who knows, maybe I can find some people I'm taking classes with, or something...
Syle left her dorm room.

Familiar Explorer

Saru walked the halls to get the feel of the place. It had been a long move, and an even longer day. He thought on the students he had seen, the girls whom he had just met, the boy that kept teleporting, and seemed to eat more then his size told. He wondered aloud to himself where the other teachers were. Though he was an easy man to get along with, the idea of teaching all of these students by himself seemed a little frightening. He wandered until he exited the building he had been walking. Standing against the outside wall, he took out a cigarette and lit it by magic with a word, "Dian Ran" (<chinese - to ignite). He cursed to himself, almost in a laugh, "Damn, I wonder what habit will be harder to break, the smokes or the fire?", at that he flicks the cigarette away and begins the walk to his apartment in Felas Town.
Sarumusha
Quote:
coming down the stairs from her dorm, which now had cd's scattered over the floor and clothes lying about, Cider bumped into a boy and a girl attempting to drag bags of luggage up the stairs.
"sorry, just went into a daydream there" she said, picking up some of the dropped bags. "i'll give you two a hand"

"That's fine, thank you. I've brought up the bags, but would you mind helping her settle in?" Saru asked.

"You wouldn't, great. I have a lot to do before tomorrow, and you two had better get things done early tonight as well, classes start tomorrow. I'm Prof. Sun, I am the Physical Science teacher here. Welcome to Witherfang Acadamy."

Mizume looks at the Professor and smiles. "Thanks. See you in class Professor" She then turns to the girl. "Thanks for helping me, my names Mizume. What's yours?"

Familiar Explorer

He arrived in Felas Town, after a few minutes of walking. He unlocked the door to his flat and went in. The first thing Saru did as he shut the door was to uncoil his now cramped tail from around his waist. It felt good to stretch the muscles, without fear of his tail being seen. All this good feeling left him though when he looked at th mess before him. The mess of the newly moved into apartment! gonk

It was rather small when compared to his house in Emo, but it was large enough for what he needed. There was the main room, which at the moment was filled with boxes that needed to be unpack. "Han 'o Man, I really don't want to do this now." he said, walking past the boxes, and into the kitchen. The kitchen was larger then he thought it was going to be when he moved in. The size however was do in large part to the fact that it also served as the dining room. As the thurst and hunger he felt began to strengthen, he moved to the refrigerator, only to find it empty " crying , I haven't even been to the store yet. I'll just have to go after class tomorrow."

The rest of the flat was similar in size and chaos. There were two bedrooms, one of which Saru was planning to turn into an office, and also there was a washroom. All in all it was a very nice apartment.

After a little unpacking he decided the voice of his hunger was loud enough that he decided to go down to the Cafe District and see if there's a Shesheme place in Felas Town that would end his hunger. He recoiled his tail, put on his coat, and left his new home, locking the door behind him.
The_Emiko14
Sarumusha
Quote:

Mizume looks at the Professor and smiles. "Thanks. See you in class Professor" She then turns to the girl. "Thanks for helping me, my names Mizume. What's yours?"

hey, i'm Cider. hmm...i'm guessing you're new here too?
sits down in a tree and makes a kitten appear named lena the kitten jups up on her sholder and then kat jumps down from the tree with the Kitten on her sholder she walks over to the grass and sits down
Quote:
hey, i'm Cider. hmm...i'm guessing you're new here too?

Mizume blushes a little at this. "Yeah, is it that obvious? Well I didn't want to take this much crap, Mom made me. She's a worry wart you could say." Mizume then picks up and few of the bags. "Alright well lets go see if we can find my dorm."

Familiar Explorer

It was a new day and Saru was ready to start his class. He had finished his apartment during the night, and had prepared his class outline about an hour before he arrived at the school. It was always his good fortune that he never needed to sleep, most likely a product of his family line.

He had everything set when the first students began to enter.

"Welcome class. My name is Prof. Sun and this is Physical Science Level 1. Please find your seats and we will begin."
Well, this day was off to a great start. After receiving help from Cider, she was able to locate her room. It took her forever to get moved in and went to sleep very late. She woke up with only three minutes to get ready, so of cource she was late for her first class, Physical Science. Running down the hall she skidded to a halt at the classroom door. Cursing under she breathe slightly she went in. "Umm sorry i'm late sir. My alarm clock didn't go off."

Familiar Explorer

"No problem Mizume, first days are always the hardest. Besdies your not the only late one." He said pointing to the empty classroom. "In fact your early. 3nodding "
Mizume sweatdrops. "I guess most people here aren't morning persons." Mizume takes a seat at the second desk on the left. And begins takeing out and arranging her things.
*walks into the room and sits* no one else just two people
Mizume looks at the boy that just walked into the room. "Hi. My names Mizume. What's yours?"

((I have to go. I'll be back on later))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces