Welcome to Gaia! ::

DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
*he got up and sat next to her putting his leg on top of her lap* "can you copy down my notes?"

*she looks over at him* "i dont write notes myself..i just remember whatever the teacher says..."

"well than today your its going to be your first time" *he smiled and took his leg of her lap*

*she takes out a peice of paper and a pen out and gives it to him* "its your notes you write it..why do you want me to write it anyway?"

"well excuse me" *he said with a sarcastic tone..he then rose his hand and asked if he may go to the bathroom*

*she gets up* "i'm sorry"

*he went on his way but instead of going to the bathroom he started to walk aorund the hallways*
*she thinks* ~this class is getting dull i'm diching~ *she becomes invisible and sinks into the wall and comes out on the other side*"thats better...."
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
*he got up and sat next to her putting his leg on top of her lap* "can you copy down my notes?"

*she looks over at him* "i dont write notes myself..i just remember whatever the teacher says..."

"well than today your its going to be your first time" *he smiled and took his leg of her lap*

*she takes out a peice of paper and a pen out and gives it to him* "its your notes you write it..why do you want me to write it anyway?"

"well excuse me" *he said with a sarcastic tone..he then rose his hand and asked if he may go to the bathroom*

*he went on his way but instead of going to the bathroom he started to walk aorund the hallways*
*she thinks* ~this class is getting dull i'm diching~ *she becomes invisible and sinks into the wall and comes out on the other side*"thats better...."

*he tapped her shoulder and waited till she terned around*
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz

*he tapped her shoulder and waited till she terned around*
*she turns around* "hello.."
*he pined her to the wall she was at and took out his wings, he used them to cover her* "hey you lil thing"
DarKAdOniz
*he pined her to the wall she was at and took out his wings, he used them to cover her* "hey you lil thing"

"hi"
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz

"hi"

"why arent you in class?"
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz

"hi"

"it was getting boring..oh and here's your notes" *she takes out a peice of paper with the notes on it*
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz

"hi"

"it was getting boring..oh and here's your notes" *she takes out a peice of paper with the notes on it*

"thank you" *he takes the paper* "do i get a kiss?"
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz

"hi"

*she french kisses him and walks off and says* "hows that for a kiss?"
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz

"hi"

*he stayed speechless than fallowed her* "it was ok...im yust playing it was perfect"
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz

"hi"

*he stayed speechless than fallowed her* "it was ok...im yust playing it was perfect"

*smiles slightly* "thats good"
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz

"hi"

*he sits down by the stairs* "hey come sit on my lap i wana have fun with you"
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz

"hi"

*she walks over and sits*
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz

"hi"

"i have to tell you something..but i dont kno how your going to take it"
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz

"hi"

"i have to tell you something..but i dont kno how your going to take it"

"just tell me....i dont really care and if its bad then i'll just slap you and walk away...so just tell me.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff