Welcome to Gaia! ::

saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
soon..*she looks down at the crest* "i think i can unlock this.."

*he looks at her eyes but looks away before she can see him*

*she looks up* well maybe one day i will unlock that for you..but for now we should get to class...
*he smiles and starts walking too class after a while he gets to class and sits all the way at the back*
*she appears in the class room sitting at the back in the dark corner of the room*....
*he got up and sat next to her putting his leg on top of her lap* "can you copy down my notes?"

Dapper Gekko

1,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
saskia-san
SukiDakaraSuki
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
*he stod in the darkness and though about getting the crest back*

*she reappears next to him* "here you can have this back.." *she opends her hand witch had the crest in it*

*he was surprised* "uhh...thank you...this crest is sopose to be a magical sword but i dont know how to unlock it" *he takes the crest from her hand*

may i look at it for a second?

*he gives her the crest* "dont you think we should get to class?"

*she looks up* well maybe one day i will unlock that for you..but for now we should get to class...
"you two are like one of thise Kodak moments!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

stop..dont you know photographs steal a bit of your soul...
I looked at the camera. "this hasnt had film since i photographed...him" I frowned.
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz

*he smiles and starts walking too class after a while he gets to class and sits all the way at the back*
*she appears in the class room sitting at the back in the dark corner of the room*....
*he got up and sat next to her putting his leg on top of her lap* "can you copy down my notes?"
*she looks over at him* "i dont write notes myself..i just remember whatever the teacher says..."
stop..dont you know photographs steal a bit of your soul...I looked at the camera. "this hasnt had film since i photographed...him" I frowned.

"who is this "him" you keep talking about?"
SukiDakaraSuki
saskia-san
SukiDakaraSuki
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
*he stod in the darkness and though about getting the crest back*

*she reappears next to him* "here you can have this back.." *she opends her hand witch had the crest in it*

*he was surprised* "uhh...thank you...this crest is sopose to be a magical sword but i dont know how to unlock it" *he takes the crest from her hand*

may i look at it for a second?

*he gives her the crest* "dont you think we should get to class?"

"you two are like one of thise Kodak moments!"

I looked at the camera. "this hasnt had film since i photographed...him" I frowned.

"oh sorry..."

Dapper Gekko

1,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
DarKAdOniz

stop..dont you know photographs steal a bit of your soul...I looked at the camera. "this hasnt had film since i photographed...him" I frowned.

"who is this "him" you keep talking about?""my old boyfriend...he is of the living."

((i g2g, bye!))
DarKAdOniz

"both are old boyfriends"
*she looks over at him* "i dont write notes myself..i just remember whatever the teacher says..."

"well than today your its going to be your first time" *he smiled and took his leg of her lap*
SukiDakaraSuki
DarKAdOniz

"who is this "him" you keep talking about?""my old boyfriend...he is of the living."

((i g2g, bye!))
(aww bye)

Dapper Gekko

1,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz

"both are old boyfriends""you two were a couple, even though he made a promise to me..."
DarKAdOniz

"well than today your its going to be your first time" *he smiled and took his leg of her lap*
*she takes out a peice of paper and a pen out and gives it to him* "its your notes you write it..why do you want me to write it anyway?"
SukiDakaraSuki
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz

"both are old boyfriends""you two were a couple, even though he made a promise to me..."
"stop being jealous..."
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz

*she takes out a peice of paper and a pen out and gives it to him* "its your notes you write it..why do you want me to write it anyway?"
"well excuse me" *he said with a sarcastic tone..he then rose his hand and asked if he may go to the bathroom*
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz

"well excuse me" *he said with a sarcastic tone..he then rose his hand and asked if he may go to the bathroom*
*she gets up* "i'm sorry"
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz
saskia-san
DarKAdOniz

*she gets up* "i'm sorry"

*he went on his way but instead of going to the bathroom he started to walk aorund the hallways*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff