Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Kanlone relaxed somewhat as the door opened. That was a good sign, e hadn't had to bust down the door so that meant she was ok. She hadn't hurt herself or anything like that. Sheesh for a normal person heart -break was painful but for werewolves it was downright lethal. For a moment he thought he was speaking to Ka'sha before he noticed the pink streak. "Hi Rin'za. Could you do me a favor and get Ka'sha? Please she left something in my room and it's imperative that I return it." he explained giving her his most charming grin in hopes that she'd do it. He'd seen how protective Leila could get it she thought someone had harmed those she cared about, he didn't want to get blasted with that right now. He just wanted a chance to explain.."Ka'sha, I know you're in there and you're probably not happy with me but let me explain. Give me a chance to apologize. Please?" he asked looking over Rin'za shoulder in hopes of seeing Ka'sha.

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Baasu_Blossom
User Image

Rin'za

Rin'za blink a few times before punching the man in the gut. Sure it wouldn't hurt, but it knock the wind out of him a second "What you do to my sister you sick *****!" Truth be told she and her sister had stocked him, giggled about how cute he was and day dreamed about being his mate. However one crying sister later, he was a very BAD man.

double the trouble, double the fun!

Desu Chu's Significant Otter

Devoted Hunter

User Image

Y u k ixx S a k u r u

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 危 な い ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

So much work to do. Yuki didn't know how he was going to do it all. While on his laptop Yuki began to try and pull up the schools funds. But he was finding it to be far more difficult than he thought it would be. The system the school was using was top stuff. Something Yuki wanted himself. However he didn't care about that right now. He had to try and find a way to hack into the system. But every time he tried he just got kicked out of the system. It was a good thing Yuki was using a untraceable hacking system. Letting out a sad sigh Yuki closed his laptop after getting out of his hacking system. He couldn't do this anymore. He was just waisting time now. There was no need to keep trying to hack into the schools funds. He would have to try and find another way. Maybe my hacking into the schools mainframe then finding the funding through there? That was his only chance. But he would do that later. Standing up Yuki made his way down the halls of the school trying to find something to do. Maybe he would go into the library. Try and find something to do in there.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 危 な い ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Beloved Fatcat

7,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
In The City.
Elim looked down over the range of buildings from the hill he sat on. Cars were driving by rapidly and people were going about. He curled closer to his tree, not sure what exactly he was even doing there.
In a sense he knew.. He was trying to socialize to get himself prepared for the next week. He had gotten a job as an English teacher and decided that he had to go out more and learn to be outside in order to keep the job. Teachers weren't allowed to hover in corners and act as wallflowers.
He looked down at a car that had pulled over, watching people move around it.
This was being outside, he felt proud and accomplished.
On the other hand he didn't want to do anything, he wanted to stay in his house, and in general what was he doing here? Why not just stay at home?
Mundanes kept sending him bills, and they threatened to take away his cable. How he was supposed to go about watching Maury when there were pesky bills in the mail box was anyones guess.
This was good, he leaned against the tree, snuggling it, this was socializing. Or as close to it as possible from up on a hill.

User Image
User Image

Kira had spent the better part of her day wandering around school. Sure there was a significant amount of sex,scandal, and god knew what else for her to get into at town but she was too lazy. All that energetic late night, and early sex had finally caught up for her. Just because she was half vampire didn't mean she didn't need her rest the same as everybody else. So that's what she did. Peter went off to do whatever and she found herself a nice little hole in the library and dozed off with a book on dancing cradled protectively against her. Call her crazy but she was actually excited about their kinda sorta date. He'd offered to take her dancing, even though he clearly wasn't up to it. If she'd been looking for a boyfriend her heart would have been all aflutter at that thought but seeing as she wasn't she didn't feel more than a tremendous amount of respect for Peter.

When Kira finally woke up from her deep sleep she took a glance at the nearest clock before deciding now would be as good a time as any to get ready, maybe even go out and search the town for that special someone to be a part of the plans she'd mentioned to Peter earlier. In no time at all Kira had headed back to her own room taking a long much needed shower before dressing in her street clothes. By the time the azure haired vampire finished dressing her soft curvy figure was dressed in a pair of ripped jeans that could hardly be called decent considering all the attention it drew to her lovely derriere, a sinfully low cut top that drew attention to her cleavage with a simple blue jean jacket thrown on over it and all finished off by a pair of boots that helped her to gain a few inches in the height department. With her preparations done she set out to see just what kind of trouble she could get into so early during the day/ She hadn't gotten far when a familiar scent reached her. her full recently glossed lips curved up in a sexy smile as she slowed her walking down to the point where her footsteps were nearly silent as she crept forward her eyes focused on the target in front of her..Time seemed to slow down as Kira stalked her prey drawing closer and closer..until suddenly she threw herself forward with a burst of speed pinning Peter to the wall her curvy figure pressed seductively against his. "I thought you had to work? Seems like someone is slack off..." she teased her eyes dancing with obvious humor.

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Ka'sha didn't want to see him...ok she did but not like this. She heard him calling her and she lay there a moment before sitting up and attempting to dry her eyes. Before she could even get up she heard an oof! and heard Rin'za yelling at him. Her eyes went wide and she rushed from her bed to grab at Rin'za's arm. "no... he didn't do anything. This was...it was me being stupid." she said. Her voice was soft and lackluster but she was still trying to protect him. Just because he had a girlfriend and it had hurt didn't mean she'd completely given up, nor did it mean she'd stop liking him...yet. She wiped at her eyes. "Please, just...don't hurt him..." she muttered keeping her eyes on Rin'za and not on Kanlone.

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

Jack was getting antzy. She gave Kenny a smile as she climbed from the car. "Help yourself to soda, I'll go check and see what's keeping her." She said as she scampered off back towards Missy's room. She still had to move all her stuff but she could do that later. She practically ran a boy over in a swirl of colors, a sleevless red godzilla hoodie/vest flopping open to reveal a candy colored shirt. "Oops sorry!" she said. Her headphones played rock music as she ran backwards for a moment while she ensured he was ok. Her green hair bounced up and down as she continued running. She slid to a halt in front of missy's room noticing the door open. She went in. "Hey missy what's takin...so...lo...MISSY!" she rushed towards her friend dropping hard to her knees and pressing her head against her friends chest thankful to just hear a heart beat. She checked Missy's breathing but could find nothing wrong. "Missy!? come on please wake up!" she wanted to get a teacher but she didn't know where any of them were right off hand.

User Image
User Image

Kanlone had been wrong to relax. He let out a soft grunt as a small-albeit powerful- well placed fist slammed into his gut causing all the air currently in his lungs to exit his body. He gasped briefly for a moment to catch his breath before he straighted up from the curled position he'd taken when Rin'za had slugged him."I didn't do anything. it's a misunderstanding..just let me talk to her please?" he asked regarding her warily in case she tried to do more than punch him. That first one was a freebie, the next one she wouldn't get so lucky. When Ka'sha appeared grabbing onto Rin'za's arm his expression softened slightly and he gave her a thankful grin. That grin quickly faded as he noticed the slight redness around her eyes and winced. Yup he'd made her cry...actually Leila had but he'd had a hand in it as well."You weren't being stupid. I didn't know..." he trailed off looking at Rin'za in a way that showed he didn't want to explain his faults in front of her. The last thing he needed was another fist t the gut and while he wouldn't let it happen he wasn't fond of defending himself against a pup. They could be so frail at times..then again maybe frail wasn't the word for Rin'za.So rather than saying what he'd done wrong he stated why he was there. Aside from the obvious that is. "You left your cart behind. I decided to return it." he explained.

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image Peter Newkirk the vampire assassin

Peter walked down the street knowing very well someone was following him. He spotted Kira in a few shop and car windows. He let her think she had the upper hand because there was no harm in doing so. When she jump him, he only smirk a sweet kind of look on his face "I did work, just got off at two." He reach out touching her hair, it was to bad they didn't feel love, they where good together on some messed up levels "I am kind of looking for a witch right now, not sure I going to be up for a three some or a two some, hell I'm not up for a one some" He looked down toward his wound "I will be later I hope, if not, that means I can be your wing man" He smiled and laugh to this fact. "Oh I should tell you Ash followed me to work, played as nice as she could and said she was sorry for being a Big old b***h." He took her hips in his "I think she thinks your trying to steal me away and faking it to make sure I don't go" he also though she only did it because she know what he really was. "Isn't that crazy, thinking you are the settling down type? Or me for that matter, where vampires for crying out load, we the biggest race sluts out there" This was kind of true vampires where very slutty.

You brake the law, I brake you

User Image

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Xae'tan Tlacolotl Yaxlana

Xae'tan listened quietly to her inquiries guaging his answers carefully. "What you must understand first is that regaining trust is harder then loosing it. It may not be forever lost but do not expect it to return instantly. You will in fact have to work at it." He said. He smiled at her idea though. "That idea has merit" he admit. "When one cannot speak it makes them contemplate their actions and how they're viewed more clearly." he sighed and waved his hand returning them to their current position. In this world he looked like himself, in all his dark elf glory. "I am capable of providing what you ask but it will not be without cost. If I do so with the aid of herbs then you will be left numb in the mouth" he chuckled "which at times can result in excessive drooling. The other" he paused and looked ahead of them for a moment. "it will bring pain." he waved his hand making an image of a cutaway of a throat floating in front of them. "In essence I would be doing temporary damage here" a circle appeared where he waved his hand. "It would heal in a day or so with your abilities but will inevitably hurt for the duration." he looked at her. "Do you wish to go this route?" he asked her seriously.

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Kenji Wizard king?

Kenji hadn't gone far, there where at lest two other girls in the school he could use as unknowing weapons "She is alright JackJack, she just adjusting to the gift I gave her" He smiled softly sitting on the bed to give one of his sweet friendly smiles "I am here to give you girls each a wish, She wished for a case with her love and I am giving it to her." He wasn't to sure what this girl would wish for, but whatever it was he'd be sure to make it come out ALL wrong. "Tell me what is it you wish for?"

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

Jack let out a surprised squeak but rather then bolting, or hiding she held her ground pulling a set of nunchucks seemingly out of nowhere and settling herself into a fighting pose between him and Missy. "Gift?" She repeated. "Wishes?" Her eyes narrowed. Not a single show, or book, she had ever seen EVER had wishes turn out the way they wanted to. The first thing that popped into her mind was the wishmaster. She thought carefully keeping her eyes on the man. "I wish... to have the means and power with which to protect my friends and family from harm." She knew this wish could bite her in the blubber but... It was a long shot that might give her the ability to protect them. It was impossible to protect someone from anything ever happening to them but.... from harm...maybe.

User Image

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Rin'za

Rin'za was ready for a fight, not that she though she was any real match, she had just got super lucky. He was looking over her shoulder and left himself wide open. As her sister took her arm she hugged her protectively "No one stupid, we just young and hopeful" she say not knowing for sure what had happened but having a guess. She looked at Kanlone shrugging her shoulders "Whatever, he got what was coming to him for making you cry. Make her cry again and I'll tell Ash" Ash have a chase at beating Kanlone, she'd also do a hell of a lot more then knock the wind out of him. There would be lot of blood "YA and she'd got an undead friend you kick your butt too!" She worn him before letting him step inside.

double the trouble, double the fun!

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Ka'sha couldn't help a bitter little laugh. She was her sisters blood after all. "Of course you didn't know." she wiped at her eyes her voice never getting very loud at all. "How could you know? I'd never spoken to you before....you didn't even know I existed. Who was I kidding thinking you'd like me..." She said sadly her voice falling to the level of burly being audable. The little laugh appearing again when he mentioned the cart. "Right" She said. That stupid cart of course that's why he was there, there she goes letting her hopes get the better of her. Here she was thinking he was worried about her. Guess not silly her... She pushed her way past Rin'za. "Thankyou" she muttered as she took hold of the cart,so she could pull it back into the room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff