Welcome to Gaia! ::

Come on Join.

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 14, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 > >>

Ryoku carried his duffle bag full of his belongings on his shoulders to his dorm, once there he put his bag at the foor of his bed, he sighed, sat on his bed, and closed his eyes...
Diana grinned slightly and nodded.
"Cool, well I need to go put my bags in my room, cause I just kinda left them outside my room all alone. So I'll see you around?" She turned to go and head down the corridor. She noticed the guy going into his room, but thought nothing of it, except that she would introduce herself later.
No one noticed. Good. She shoved the rest of the things in, shutting the door with a slight slam. Taking the bag out from her teeth, she put it on her bed and kicked down the suitcases, prodding them to the closet with a foot. With a sigh, she began to unpack.
Kumi rested her arm down at her side and glanced in her room. "I probably should go introduce myself to my new room mate." she told Alex,"Maybe you should go help that girl at the end of the hall, she seems to be having a little trouble."
"Bye." he wave with the hand around Kumi.
As Diana headed towards her dorm, she heard number fifteen's door slam and knocked on it gently.
"You ok in there?" She waited for a reply.
"Yes Ma'am!" he said sternly as he went and helped the girl with her luggage.
Kumi went into her room and st down on her bed. She looked into the eyes of the guy who was her room mate. "Hi, I'm Kumi who might you be?" She smiled at him hopefully he didn't think she was trying to intimidate him that wouldn't be the greatest start.
She ran over to the door and opened it, peeking through the cracked-open door with hair covering her eye. "U-uhm.." she stuttered, blushing a deep crimson.
((Erm The Junkie...the girl that needed help with her luggage is in her room now))

Diana turned to see Alex approaching her and smiled slightly.
"Hey, what are you doing so far away from your dorm?" She had presumed that he was sharing a dorm with Kumi.
The door opened and Diana turned to face the girl from before.
"Hey you ok? I heard the door slam and I was jsut wondering,"
Ryoku looked over to Kumi "nice to meet you, im Ryoku" he said quietly.
"Ryoku, that's a nice name." she said smiling at him. He seemed really shy and unwanting to talk so she looked away and around the room for second. "Oh shoot!" she muttered and ran out of the room and down the stairs.
((guys I'm off byes))
((bye))

she came back in her room with a guitar case in her hand. "I almost forgot this outside" she said.
Ryoku felt a little strange, "thank you" Ryoku said, Ryoku watched her run out of the room, than came back in, "you forgot that outside?' Ryoku asked with an arched eyebrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff