Welcome to Gaia! ::

Come on Join.

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 14, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 > >>

He gave an overdramatic pout as he noticed she sat in front of him instead of beside. "You'll get used to me soon enough" he joked as he walked into the corridor to see two girls struggling with luggage.
Kumi slightly laughed and shook her head, "I'm sure I will," she said. He seems nice, hopefully everyone who comes to this school is as nice as him. she thought to herself.
Name:Ryoku Kazaki
Sex: Male
Room: 13
Roomie: Kumi
Position: Student
Description: 5'7, brown mid length hair, red eyes, black sweater with red skull on front, black gloves, dark blue denim jeans(loose fitting), black steel toed boots
Other: father died 4 years back, mother had killed self from depression, Ryoku lived with his grandparents till he left for school, Ryoku had never been the same since his parents died, Ryoku is usually silent unless talked to, he keeps calm, if he knows you, he will talk, if he doesnt, he keeps completely silent, he doesnt care what people say about him
The girl ignored her, and she saw a guy appear out of one of the rooms.
"Oh hey!" She smiled and waved a bit and walked towards him, and noticed a girl in one of the other rooms.
I'll say hi to her in a second
"Hi I'm Diana," She spoke with a thick British accent, and blushed because of it.
"Hey, I'm Alex." he said extending his hand to her. Her accent was sweet, it was making her nervous somehow.
((Go ahead shadowlink))
Kumi got off of her bed and went to join the commotion in the corridor. She went and joined the conversation with Alex and Diana.
Diana was slightly startled by the guy's warm response but she took his hand and shook it gently.
"So you're new here too Alex?" She was still a bit nervous because of her accent but she had toned down the blushing a bit. She then acknowledged the girl from the room and nodded at her.
"Hi I'm Diana,"
Kumi smiled sweetly. "Hi I'm Kumi."
Andi went upstairs to go find her dorm and unpack everything. She sat down on her bed. "Ooh, comfy!" she said as she started jumping up and down. She turned on her cd player and started doing her cheerleading routine to 1,2 Step by Ciara. "I'll unpack later.." she said to herself as she started dancing, hoping it would make her feel more energetic.
He gave a small laugh in how timid she was. "Yeah I think we're all new here." he said as he looked around, it was finally starting to look like a school. He brought an arm Kumi's neck as he would have known her for years. "yep, this is Kumi."
Diana smiled at Kumi and then let out a small laugh herself when Alex placed his arm on Kumi.
"Are you two dating or something?" She asked, hoping she wasn't being too intruding. She had stopped blushing now.
These two are the first two not to make fun of my accent She was relieved.
Kumi was kind of shocked by Alex's actions. Wow...he really is comfortable with everyone isn't he, or maybe I'm just to uptight. but Kumi remained calm on the outside and she nodded smiling and decided to put her arm around Alex's neck too. Yeah this is relaxed she thought.
"Mmuuhm." She kicked the suitcase at her knees forwards, making it slide a bit off the stairs and onto the floor. She slid the othet two suitcases with it, keeping the bag in her mouth. Mmm.. she looked for room 15 and began to slide her third suitcase, picking up her other two. She awkwardly made it over as fast as she could. When she got there she tried to open the door with a foot.. err.. then dropped a suitcase and leaned forwar, pushing on the door. It swung upon, and she fell forward onto and over her suitcases. "Eep~!"

((Sorry, was eating stuff. Snackies~))
Andi, tiring out from her workout, went outside to get some water from the water fountain. She saw a big group. 'Wow..' she thought to herself. ' There's one possy..' she smiled at them and took another sip, still extremely tired out, then decided to fill up her whole water bottle.
"No we just met." he said coolly, he had no problem with it. He smiled at Kumi as she did the same.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff