Welcome to Gaia! ::

History wise for the world what do you want explained?

History of the races. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
How the world came to be. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
History of each country. 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
The origin of mana. 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 318 319 320 > >> >>> »|

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Profiles
OOC Chat
Arc List

The Story
The year was XXX2, When they appeared...the Phantoms...Monsters with the power to spread a miasma so deadly it would kill anyone in seconds. Burning flesh from bone, and speeding up the process of decomposing...til nothing remained. Prior to this was a war that tore the world apart. Alibastia a country seeking complete conquest and subjugation of the world launched an attack even kidnapping children and brainwashing them into killing machines. However this came to a stop when the Phantoms appeared...and raided Arendelle City. The Emperor was killed at the hands of a Phantom named "Alexander" the one and only phantom capable of leading an army. 5 years later...to year XXX7, The Training Academy. Crux Militis, training young people the ways of battle and magic so they can one day obliterate the threat of Phantoms from this world forever. They are called...Hunters.

The Rules
1.) no godmodding
2.) No cybering
3.) be nice to other RPers
4.) You do not have to be a student.
5.) Each of us have about 3 weapons
6.) Put basic skills, you learn more as the RP goes.
7.) PM all profiles titled "Phantom Hunter"
8.) Keep font size normal and easy to read colors as it bothers some people.
9.) Each character has a sort of PDA with a school map and teachers may call this whenever a teacher calls they have to answer for safety purposes, every teacher's cell # as a safety protocol and all studnets are required to have them on their person at all times. The #s cannot be deleted.
10.) You do not know or have a history with any of the Apocrypha members. They are unfortunate individuals just like us who ended up on the opposite side.
11.) Be nice and have fun!

The Skell
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b] (Student, or something else)
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Class Year:[/b] 1st Years stay inside at all times, 2nd years have more freedom, 3rd years take advanced combat and missions outside.
[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]

Image References for Facilities
I will do certain rooms I deem important but if you would like me to add a facility that you are curious about please tell me.

Crux Academy: Wonderland Branch Building
1st Floor
Front Gate
Lobby
Classrooms
Instructor Quarters: Teacher Dorms
Gymnasium
Sports Field
Dining Hall
Briefing Room
Pool
Headmaster Office
Parking Lot
2nd Floor
Dorm Lobby
Dorm Rooms
3rd Floor
Cafe
Movie Theatre
Arena: Simulates Locations
Medical Room
4th Floor
Training Room
Phantom Containment Area
Analysis Center
5th Floor
Phantom Domestication Lab
Rooftop Garden
Garden

Dorm Blocks
A-Block: Rooms 10-19 - Cafe
Block Instructor - Dynal Ryokei
10 - Scarlett Rain
11 - Eric King
12 - Allan King
13 - Agni Ignis
14 - Hydrochlora

B-Block: Rooms 20-29 - Movie Room
Dorm Instructor - Marcus Runevelia
20 - Alexandria "Xera" Kerrigan
21 - Lion R. Steiner
25 - Brandon Graves
27 - Leon Runevelia

C-Block: Rooms 30-39 - Ice Cream Shop
Block Instructor -
34 - Oz Alibaster & Celene Ignis
37 - Sylvia Alexandria
39 - Kylie Seiliander

D-Block : Rooms 40-49 - Tournament
Block Instructor -
40 - Oliver Moore
41 - Oryx Benidren
42 - Granite
43 - Skyla
45 - Ren Zenkyro
46 - Elli Soato

E-Block: Rooms 50-59 - Medical Room
Block Instructor - Mavis Vermilion
51 - Alexander "Verasu" Kerrigan
52 - Mizu Shōnin
53 - Ostavia Takeshi
54 - Geoffrey Smith
59 - Arachnophobia

Maps
World Map
City Map
First Floor - The instruction floor, Contains classrooms, pool, and the gym.
Second Floor - The dormitories, A-Block, B-Block, C-Block, D-Block, and E-Block. Each Block has 10 rooms. Each dorm contains a two or one bed upon request.
Third Floor - Luxury rooms for relaxation and or student hang outs.
Fourth Floor - Advanced training area for 3rd Year Students against real Phantoms.
Fifth Floor - Containment area for Phantoms to be studied and domesticated, Working on possible co-existence with them.
Roof - A Garden for the students to relax, also has a fish pond with exotic fish from before the Phantoms.

Countries & Cities
Ok so to further make this my own world I will establish various countries and what their supposed to represent in correlation to our world. Also will list which cities were built on which countries. The status of each country will be here as well. I will as well have the race that lived in each country so we cant not use terms like Chinese, Japanese etc etc and instead be more creative. As well as Leaders.

Atlantis City
America - Lunveil
Racial Residents: Humans
Leader - Queen Syn
Status - Active

Arendelle City
Germany - Alibast
Racial Residents: Phoenixes
Leader - Fallen Emperor Sigil
Status - Fallen

Avalon City
Russia - Shridai
Racial Residents: Shapeshifters
Leader - Lord Berial
Status - Active

Earthsea City
Korea - Ludenstrauge
Racial Residents: Undines
Leader - King Tridon
Status - Active

Olympus City
Rome - Moeir
Racial Residents: Humans
Leader - Lord Alexandrias
Status - Active

Camelot City
Britain - Arturis
Racial Residents: Yuki-Onnas
Leader - King Gawain
Status - Active

Neverland City
France - Puellagast
Racial Residents: Mages
Leader - Lord Peter
Status - Active

Tir Na Nog City
Egypt - Sueco
Racial Residents: Demons
Leader - Emperor Hades
Status - Active

Wonderland City
Japan - Asakiria
Racial Residents: Vampires
Leader - Empress Elise
Status - Active

Shangri-La City
China - Shin-Ba
Racial Residents: Dragons
Leader - King Fafner
Status - Active

Narnia City
Canada - Freyla
Racial Residents: Beastmen
Leader - King Aslan
Status - Active

Fairyland City
Australlia - Ulrain
Racial Residents: Fairies
Leader - Empress Titania & Emperor Oberon
Status - Active

Enchanted Forest City
Africa - Hrista
Racial Residents: Elementals
Leader - God Lenneth
Status - Active

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Oz was stationed on a rooftop with the rifle taking careful aim at a woman in a dress. She was one of the Phantoms...in a human form...Now they could mimic us? It just got harder and harder to fight them each day...Oz lowered his finger onto the trigger taking careful aim as he slowed and stopped his breathing for a moment and pulled the trigger as the bullet shot right into her head and she fell dead on the street as people screamed. Her corpse began to convulse as a Knight-Class Phantom came out and he sighed laying the rifle against the roof on the ground, he then pulled his Revolvers out of their holsters at his his waist and began to fire at the Phantom wondering when the other two of his team would arrive...The Knight ran up the building and swung the blades downwards as Oz quickly put one revolver away and drew one of his knives blocking the sword and shot it point black in the neck as it staggered back while Oz recovered and took aim.
Xillia was near by the rooftop that Oz was at. She was there in case something bad happened. She waited. Her hand near her katana in case he needed her help. She saw him shot the women and narrowed her eyes. She saw the phantom and saw her attack Oz and quickly moved to were he was. Taking her blade out, xillia moved and attacked the phantom making her move away from Oz "don't let your guard down" she told him before moving to attack again.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
"Got it." He got on one knee with the twin revolvers and began firing them in sequences occasionally popping the empty shell casings out and loading in new ones and firing some more. The revolvers has massive kickback and fired with the strength of a cannon practiclly, each shot blasted away armor off the Phantom, due to his superior strength of being a Vampire the kickback was nothing for him, The Phantom was trying to block with the blade but Oz shot that and it shattered to pieces as fragments of the blade littered the ground, Oz took careful aim firing again as he blew away the armor on it's chest revealing the core inside, "Stab the core now!" He said since she had a blade and you need to impale a core to kill the Phantom.
Xillia attacked the phantom with Oz and was glad to see that the armor the phantom had was braking thanks to he bullets. She waited till she got a chance and nodded when she saw the core. She moved and stabbed the phantom and moved away. She put her blade away before turning to look at Oz "that takes care of that" as the phantom died.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
"The rest ar Pawn Class. The Trainees should be done taking care of them in the 5th District." He said as he put away his revolvers and picked his rifle up and slung it over his shoulder. "Guess we should return to Crux now." He said as he looked over the edge to see the Trainees finishing off the Pawn Phantoms.
Xillia nodded as she moved and saw the trainees also. She sighed and turned away and began to walk "they can handle themselves." She said more to herself than to Oz. She still wasn't use to being around so many people. Oz was a different story "are you sure that's all of them?" She asked still looking ahead of her.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Oz examined the situation, "I think they got it all handled." He said as he pulled his knives from the remains of the Knight Phantom, "Alright let's go back." He said and jumped off the roof sliding down the building and grabbing a ledge and swinging down still holding his rifle strap as a car pulled up for him and Xillia, he stepped inside after putting his rifle in the trunk.
Xillia nodded to him and followed. She jumped down from the roof top and sighed when she saw Oz walk up to a car. She would have liked to walk back but she would take to long. She moved to the car and got in. She sat next to Oz and sighed not saying anything.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
"Are you all right?" He said noticing she seemed bothered, "Is it cuz I messed up that shot?" He asked a bit worried she was disappointed in him, "Oh did you hear about the Blood Moon Festival? On a blood moon the Phantoms can't become manifested for about a week so they are gonna hold a festival for the entire city!" He said a bit excited.
Xillia crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head looking to him. She picked her words carefully before she talked "no it's not you. I'm still trying to get use to being around a lot of people. Also trying not to yell at anyone" she said calmly before looking out the window. She sighed and nodded at what he said "you want to go to this festival don't you?"

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
"Well only if you want to." He said as he looked at her, "And I'm not used to it either...I always worry I'm going to snap and hurt someone..." He said as he looked down, "But I'm gonna try my best." He said with a smile to her.
Xillia looked to Oz and sighed. She was never able to tell him no. No matter what it was "alright. We will go and I will do my best to be around a lot of people" she said looking back outside the window. "Your fine Oz. Your a good person and you know it. Don't be afraid to be around others" she said not looking at him.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
"I think your a good person, It is all because of you that I'm well..a person again.." He said thanking her for the years of mental recuperation she had assisted him in, "It's all thanks to you ya know?" He said and they arrived back at Crux as he decided to get out and open her door for her trying to be a gentleman for her.
Xillia listened to Oz and remember when she first met him. He had changed a lot since then and she was glad. When they got back to Crux, she moved to get out but stopped when she saw Oz open her door. She gave him one of her rare smiles before she got out and nodded to him "thank you. Get some rest. I'm going to go train a bit"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff