Welcome to Gaia! ::

History wise for the world what do you want explained?

History of the races. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
How the world came to be. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
History of each country. 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
The origin of mana. 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Xera nodded with a smile as she had her arm around his as she looked at him. "definitely worth it..." she said with a softer voice as she put her head on his shoulder and completely relaxed
(sorry writers block)

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
((I was already cleared to do this time skip. So yeah.))
-2 weeks later-
January 20th
Evening

Oz was in a cafe with his mom, Eclipse. "So why was I taken amongst several other kids?" He asked as he tooka bite of his food. "Those are the answers I pondered while being held inside Nirvana...it dosent make sense on the criteria of why certain children were picked." She then smiled and poked his forehead "h-hey" he said and put a hand on his head. "Sorry just enjoying time with my son is all. I missed you a llot.." she said as he nodded "Yeah. I have a mission but you can come if you like?" Eclipse got up "I would love to come. And see how much stronger you've become."

After going different ways with his mom who had to go talk to the Headmaster he made his way down the halll while looking at his mission details. A strange series of murders take place. The murders happen upon the arrival of the "Blackwood Circus" and stop when they leave..."Either they are involved...or they are being framed..."
Verasu stood in his room in Crux his room almost empty as his blade was on his side as he shook his head not even touching a picture he had of himself with other students as he walked out of his room and headed toward the front gate walking past some other students talking amongst themselves as he headed toward the exit of the city tired of all the fighting and tired of the violence as he shook his head. Companionship is overrated... he muttered knowing Elli was gone already anyway

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Madoka and Nikita prepared to leave for a few weeks. They needed to spend time at home for a while before she could return to teaching at Crux.

"Skyla, be careful, hear me?"

"I will be, Mom. Take your time getting home." She hugged her parents one more time before seeing him walk over to Leon and Marcus.

"Don't hesitate to write us, got it?" Nikita said. Some people would be smiling as they said this. It was her father. "Even if its a personal matter, keep in touch. Someone has to protect my daughter while we're away."

He had to admit they had their heads on straight, even one of them was a flirt.

(I'm still RPing in this, so don't count me out yet. XD)

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"I'm right here in front of you,
Just ask and I'll hold your breath in my hands
And I'll save you when you crash.

Every mile gets you further away from the past,
Feels like you're shattered and covered in broken glass.
Losing control, can't you see that you're running too fast?
And I'll be here the next time,
I'll pick you up the next time that you crash."

Name: Leon Runevelia

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

"Uh, y-yes sir!" Leon said nervously. Skyla's dad always made Leon nervous as he always felt like if he'd made one wrong move he'd be banned from seeing Skyla again. He looked at Skyla and smiled a bit more naturally, "I'll be sure to keep her safe. I promise."

(OOC: I kind of want to leave. I may take out most of my characters, I'll keep posting as Leon though at least so Skyla's not alone, okay? But if I forget to post tell me because I'm forgetful. d:)

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
(Damn, I was hoping it would survive. There has to be more people willing to join. ): Well, if so, it had a good run.)

All the limits that you figured out,
Limits that you figured out
Had to learn to keep it all below me
Just to keep from being thrown around

She blushed. "I'll be fine."

Sky wondered what they were getting at. She squeezed his hand. "Promise not to do anything reckless, at least."

Nikita scoffed. "I should say that to you."

"Let's get going before you two start at it." Madoka saw a female version of her husband for a minute. "I'll be back in a few weeks."

"Be safe." Nikita kissed her forehead before glaring at Leon.

"Dad..." Sky had no trouble pinning him down to make him leave. "he's fine."

Yes, I'm a sinner
Yes, I'm a saint
Whatever happened here, we remain
*Hans sat at the captains chair, he hadn't moved much since the crash, but there was a few divers and an ROV with them. They seemed to be inspecting the wreckage, He pondered if it would kill them if he spooked them*
Xera sat outside silently as she was drawing as usual seeing Verasu with a bag on his back as she saw him leaving as she got up and walked to him. "...You're leaving huh?" she asked calmly as he stopped not looking at her. "...Companionship here is overrated. it's pointless to just keep fighting like this when people deem us expendable here." he said simply as she sighed. "...Verasu, just...good luck luck out there." she said as he nodded and looked at her. "You know how our family works, Alexandria. We are fighters until the day we die." he said calmly as she took a picture of him silently using a camera she rarely touched. "Just to remember you by." she said calmly as she tossed him a pendant she carried in her bag as he put it on silently and headed toward the train station as she went back to her bench knowing she couldn't talk him out of it as she looked down a little

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Madoka and Nikita looked over to see the cousins over boarding. They were surprised to see those two leaving. How was Marcus taking this?

Anyhow, it was obvious they were through with fighting. It was on their faces.

"Where are you going?" Madoka couldn't get a hold of Hans, which worried her. Her friend was last heard involved in a crash. The phantoms weren't going to win. No matter what.
Xera and Verasu both looked at Madoka as Xera spoke up. "Oh I'm staying for a little while longer." she said as Verasu nodded. "...And I'm leaving...I don't know where I want to go, but it's clear I'm not needed around here. The fighting got tedious. I see no point in staying if this is some glorified army. I felt like I was expendable the entire time while I was here. My cousin is staying but...I'm tired. I'm tired of the fighting, of the violence." he muttered as he waited for the train to show up looking down a little. "...I just...I can't do this anymore..." he muttered as Xera sighed. "...He had to fight his parents in phantom form recently, it took a toll on him." she explained as he nodded
*Hans stood in the airlock with the two other divers, he had made himself known to them and after the first few moments of terror he got it to them that he wasn't a ghost. He scavenged a few things from the wreckage, one of which was his SATTI device, as the water level began dropping in the small room and his cloud began to reform he put the phone up to the side of his face and dialed in the number to a certain Madoka.*

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Madoka nodded at them. "You were good students in my class."

Sheanswered her cell phone atn the strange number. "Hello?"
"Sorry for the late call, I just got out of the shower" Hans replies sarcastically

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"Hans, are you alright?" She was relieved their friend was safe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff