User Image

~ Victoria Aut Mors Renowned School of the Gifted~

~Original high school rp by Pansecksual~

Hardcore Sex Symbol

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
A school created by a famous,young, and powerful vampiress for those who have the talent to succeed. She wanted to give them a challenge to prove that they were the best of the best. This school is for those who possess not only magical skill,but those who can succeed in combat, intelligence, and power. Those who are said to graduate this school have the power to rule the world or even many worlds. Will that be you?

Hardcore Sex Symbol

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
~Rules:
(Put "Victory is Mine!" in the header of your PM)
1.Always follow the Gaia TOS
2.I am the king,queen,grand poobah,etc of this roleplay,what I say goes.
3.No sex,Time Skips or PMs only,if something important happened during,don't tell us what you two are up to, just get to the point.
4.You may have characters that are human,not human,of mixed race,etc.Just don't go overboard on the mixing ex: Werewolf/Angel/Vampire/Human/Everything
5.Atleast be Semi-Lit,your grammar and spelling doesn't have to be perfect but, if I see any *Falls* or "Omg,idk wut 2 do" you will be warned and possibly kicked out.
6.No god-modding, you are not all powerful, and you won't be.Atleast get hit a couple of times per fight. The only person who can God-mod is me when I kick you out.
7.No one liners,atleast pop out a 5-7 sentance paragraph if you're having writer's block,it's not hard.
8.No auto-hits,combat is most definitely encouraged but, be fair. Unless it was prediscussed,don't go around hitting them without the chance to defend themselves.
9.Highlight under rules for a special message
10.DO NOT and I mean DO NOT, Kill anyones character without their permission.
11.Do not harass anyone or be rude,even if you want them dead.
12.Have fun and don't be afraid to ask me for help!

Hardcore Sex Symbol

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
~Profile Skeletons
You can decorate them however you like,just fill in all require fields.
Also do not send it in without the special title unless you want an automatic rejection,so please read everything.

Students:

[img](Image goes here,don't take up the whole page,Kay?)[/img]
[b]Name: (Character's Name)

Age: (Preferably between 14-19,they can be 1800 in real years,but in Demon years only be 18,but in the end it's gotta add up)

Race: (Human,Demon,Hybrid,Angel,Mermaid,Elf, Neko,etc)

Height: (How tall?)

Weight: (How chubby?)

Bio: (Backstory,make it interesting.)

Things I like:(list three)
~(Thing 1)
~(Thing 2)
~(Thing 3)

Things I don't like:(list three)
x(Thing 1)
x(Thing 2)
x(Thing 3)

Favorite Class: (What's your favorite subject?)

Abilities: (Have atleast 5, if you're not human speed, strength, and magic are already assumed so you don't have to add them unless you want to elaborate)

Weakness:( Have atleast one,you're not perfect)

Quote: (Something they would say)

Dorm: (Dorm number)
[/b]

Teachers and Staff:

[img](Image goes here,don't take up the whole page,Kay?)[/img]
[b]Name: (Character's Name)

Race: (Human,Demon,Hybrid,Angel,Mermaid,Elf, Neko,etc)

Height: (How tall?)

Weight: (How chubby?)

Teaching Experience: (Backstory,make it interesting.)

Things I like:(list three)
~(Thing 1)
~(Thing 2)
~(Thing 3)

Things I don't like:(list three)
x(Thing 1)
x(Thing 2)
x(Thing 3)

Teacher or Staff? (Are they a teacher or a staff member?)

Job: (Literature teacher,school nurse,etc)

Classes I Teach: (What do they teach if they do teach?)

Abilities: (Have atleast 5, if you're not human speed, strength, and magic are already assumed so you don't have to add them unless you want to elaborate,for teachers this is optional.)

Weakness:( Have atleast one,you're not perfect,also optional for teachers)

Quote: (Something they would say)[/b]

Hardcore Sex Symbol

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
~Dorms:
They will always have up to two students inside of the same gender,you can request to be roomed with someone as long as they are same-sex and another student.

1.Gemma Ellards & Lola Usagi
2.Devoura Vericotti & Rowan Kildare
3.Lalo Usagi & Aiki Nakayami
4.Ardevon Phoenix
5.Matthew "Matt" Flame & Joshua "Josh" Galloway
6.Adrastea Vtrita Surrexit
7.Sumomo "Momo/Mo" Tazahashi
8.Namie Soryu
9.Nabuo "Nobu" Yuma & Vice aka Paladin
10. Reiko Mitsuwa
11.Jack Striver

Off campus: Haruka Chang

(Will add more as needed)

Hardcore Sex Symbol

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
~Teachers and Staff:
This is so you know what jobs are open or what kinds of classes are held here.

Main Staff-
~Principal: Arianthe Bloodwell
~Vice Principal: Veronica "Vee" Hirogawa
~Secretary: Emily Stanford
~School Nurse: Dr. Hanekoma
~Security and Discipline: Xavier and Damon
~Girl's Dorm Master: Avalon Kae RingBearer
~Boy's Dorm Master: Sorin Valentine

Teachers-
Literature: Aeris Procel
Math: Annabelle Leigh
History and Economics: Klo
Science: (Open)
Dark Magic: Nadia Rue
Light Magic: Klo
Public Speaking: (Open)
Sports: (Open)
Theater arts: (Open)
Art: (Open)
Hand to hand combat: Alexander Gabriel Keyes
Music: (Open)
Weapons Training: Selena "Pixie" Greyson

(Will add more as I see fit,you're free to suggest classes)

Hardcore Sex Symbol

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hardcore Sex Symbol

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
~Announcements and Important Events:
3/6/2014- We officially started!

Hardcore Sex Symbol

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hardcore Sex Symbol

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
~Arianthe Bloodwell~

User Image

The large auditorium type room was packed with students,most thought to be the best of the best. It was a colorful array of all types of races, species, and people. Through the room you could hear a loud echo of voices of those speaking to their surrounding peers. Then at the front of the room with a mike and pedestal,that stood slightly higher than everything else, you could see a woman approach. She couldn't have looked more than 25, she had long,white hair, piercing,blue eyes, and a slender frame compared to that of a supermodel. She wore a tight-fit v-neck sweater, a pencil skirt with a side slit, and black pumps. Even though the blue rose in her hair was very prominent.

She looked around the room and the crowd fell silent, almost unwillingly. She then smiled and said," Now, that's better." She chuckled and continued with her words," Welcome to Victoria Aut Mors Renowned School of the Gifted. I am the headmistress, founder, and principal Arianthe Bloodwell. And out of respect I expect to be called Headmistress Bloodwell. Understood?" The crowd then said is unison,"Yes, Headmistress Bloodwell." She smirked again and said," Well,good. She then took the microphone out of it's holder and walked around to the side of the stage off the pedestal. She then continued," I want you all to have a very eventful year here, in fact I hope you do. I promise you that this school will be very interesting, after all, every person you see here is your competitor. Whoever can make the most of a positive statement with me, will not only graduate with honors but, be granted things all your little heads couldn't even grasp around just yet. More than just money, power, fame, but the ability to be more than yourself. And don't think because you don't win that you will necessarily be empty handed, I and my colleges have connections from here and far that may help you out themselves. So remember, be on not only your best behavior, but learn to be a leader, because you won't survive here unless you do." She chuckled and then said," You may take today to get to know your fellow students and teachers, as well get settled into your dorms, and remember, someone is always watching." as she said that the room went black and she was gone.

thanatos606

Ambee-chan

rabidfangirl411

Zieg Wolfblade

petalade

Katie The Timeless

The Artic White Fox

Invisible Phantom

Matt looked up in awe as the headmistress was gone. Wow... That was weird. She must know a lot more about magic than I do with the dissapearing act. He thought for a moment, then after everyone else stood up, Matt stood up and began making his way to his dorm, passing by some students. Matt was never really a talker, so he didn't introduce himself, hoping to go unnoticed.
---
Meanwhile, Annabelle Leigh was running inside the school doors, as she felt late and could almost always tell what time it was, without a watch or an alarm clock. She caught her breath inside, and began walking calmly to her math room. Her new classroom, something permanent, unlike her rooms filled with kids who excpected their normal teacher.

Tipsy Darling

User Image
            User Image

xxxxI WON'T SUFFER, BE BROKEN, BE TIRED, OR WASTED
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xS u r r e n d e r x t o x n o t h i n g , o r x g i v e x u p .
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WITHOUT YOU I CAN FINALLY SEE
            xxxxxxA new day is coming, and I am finally free, A new day is coming, and I am finally free. A new day is coming, and I am finally free, A new day is coming, and I am finally free.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                Reiko sat in one of the seats in the auditorium moving uneasily in the seat . She took a peat around and then crossed her arms over her chest and then her attention was tooken by the woman on the stage, Mistress Bloodwell. She blinked gently and squinted her eyes to get a better look, 'Shouldn't have took a seat in the back. I can't see very well.' She then moved up alittle bit and then her eyes lit up at the her beauty. She listened intently and uncrossed her arms. She moved back into the seat and let her arms drop to her side.

Once the Mistress Bloodwell was finished with her speech, she placed her arms over her chest once more and closed her eyes, 'Someone always watching... ' She opened her eyes quickly and took a look around. She spotted a couple of girls looking over to her and giggling. Once one and the girls made eye contact with Rei they blushed and turned away. Rei sighed and looked to her attire. Because of her tomboyish self, she didn't manage to get boys attention that much, but girls. Rei shook her head and stood up grabbing her messenger bag. She reached in and pulled out her headphones and slipped them around her neck. Placing her hands in the pockets of her jeans, she took off into the hallway.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                dafasdfasdfLOCATION- Auditorium xxxxxx WEARING - Clicke xxxxxx WITH - Everyone xxxxxx FEELING - Envious

Hardcore Sex Symbol

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

Devoura listened as the beautiful woman spoke,why was she at this school again? She really wasn't sure why she was here, other than hearing about Dr. Hanekoma working here. with that being the case Dev had to come. The woman then finally disappeared and Dev stood and yawned.Thank god that was over. This was gonna be a long year. She found herself being stared at be the teenaged boys of the room,which was funny because she didn't even like them. She only had eyes for Hanekoma. She then began to head towards the exit,slowly looking at everything. What was even worse was her least favorite person was now her lit teacher,fantastic. She hated that woman more than anything else, maybe this time she'd get her chance.

What I'm wearing: A little edge~

Quote:

Enduring Poster

User Image

Mortality! It’s inescapable.
Want to get out of it. Nobody’s capable.
Get it stapled to the manila folder
Of your life, when the moment arrives.
A pure certification of events:
birth; vaccinations; graduations; rent.
Then when it’s all over with,
Hope you get laid to rest underneath an obelisk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Message number four-oh-nine. It appears that most forms of magic are still fully operational in this world. Except for that of the dark gates. The gates opened here are extremely unstable, and should be used sparingly. This makes transportation back and forth highly dangerous. I suggest further study." Dr. Hanekoma spoke into the recording device while examining a strange anomaly. In the middle of the her office, there was...nothing. Just a large mass of nothingness that floated a few inches above the ground. "Non-organic test materials remain relatively unaffected. However, the lab rats disappeared mid-transport. Indications show that they are alive, but their location is unknown." Doctor Hanekoma (though she was referred to as 'nurse' by most people) continued her analysis, but paused when she heard multiple footsteps in the hall outside. "The assembly must be over." She said aloud, waving her hand towards the nothingness. It promptly disappeared. She didn't want any first-day patients seeing what she was working on, so she whisked the darkness away. The tape recorder went into a drawer in her desk, and was promptly locked. She then yawned, moving her glasses out of the way to rub her eyes. Repeated all-nighters were taking a bit of a toll on her health.

"So that's the principal?" Adrastea noted silently to herself, watching as the beauty speaking onstage introduced herself. "I wonder how old she really is..." Life had taught this proxian girl that powerful women that appeared young were almost always not the age that they truly appeared. This was the case for two important women in her life. One appeared to be fairly young, in her early twenties at best. Her real age, by this time was uncountable. On the other hand, Adrastea often accompanied a very mature, voluptuous woman. That one was, at the very least, twenty-five. As expected, this was not the case. She was, in fact, several years younger. That woman was only four years older than Adrastea. "I'll be just as curvy as you one day, just you wait!" The proxian child would always say, sticking out her chest triumphantly, as if saying the words was enough to confirm them as fact. "It's time for Operation: Prison Shank." Adrastea rose from her seat and began to move towards the stage, but suddenly, the lights shut off. When they lit up seconds later, the woman was gone. "Whu...Where'd she go?" Adrastea's plan had been flawless. In countless movies, she had seen what it took to become the 'top dog' of a new environment. She had to find the leader of the local people, and either impress them or take them down. The principal, Arianthe Bloodwell, was obviously the leader. Taking her down or impressing her would have been decided upon later (Keres was never good at planning), but now the opportunity was gone. "Well then, whateves. Next order of business. Operation: Make Some Buddies." Adrastea scanned the room for two seconds before picking her target. She followed the (un)lucky girl out into the hallway before loudly calling out to her. "You there!" She said loudly, running in front of the long haired girl. "We're now friends!" With one finger pointing and a hand placed firmly upon her own hip, the confidence Adrastea felt practically radiated from her body. She had never made friends with someone her own age, but she planned on starting off strong.
Ambee-chan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nerd: when you say it you best say it with awe
‘Cause I’m the type of nerd that will bust your jaw.
A nerdcore player, I've paid my dues,
Got lowered suspension and chromed out shoes.
We bust more rhymes than Theodor Geisel did,
Got more game than a 2600.
For punk MCs who playa-hate,
We got one word: EXTERMINATE!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items