Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Spirit

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Chang

Changs tail stood upright as Sumomo surprised him whispering into his ears. The first words coming out her mouth being she was deaf
nearly making him lose his mind as she just told him another secret of hers not so long after he just got done telling her not too. She was lucky Chang had great self composure especially while
in while in public. Regardless though he began to choke on a piece of rainbow trout, pounding on his chest as the piece of food painfully went down the correct route. Trying his best to find good reason not to just abandon his food to leave
he just sat there listening. Sumomo went on about how he may be right about being wanted, her origins, and how he trusted him. That part about trusting him left him confused though.
Chang himself found it hard to trust anyone that easily, in fact only a couple people know his background from him telling them. Anyone else who would know about him knew due to "business" reasons.
He turned towards Sumomo and his ears shifted towards her as well, " How in the world can you trust me so much?" His tail began moving side to side, he starting resting his head in his hand, his elbow sitting upon the table.

User Image

Sumomo_Angel of Fire[/qu
wpepbuhc:6="Sumomo_Angel of Fire[/quote]

Vicious Powerhouse

9,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Premeditated Addiction

thanatos606

User Image
Alexander Keyes
Victoria Aut Mors School for the Gifted
Hand to hand combat instructor

Mood: Slightly annoyed.

Company: Rowan and now Adrastea

OOC: I apologize for my absence. With any luck it won't happen again!

"I don't know your story so it's not my place to really say this. But you shouldn't worry so much about things like that. Seeing someone without an eye is hardly the most terrifying people here at this school have ever seen." Alexander had followed Rowan into the dormitory and down to the elevator without saying a word, choosing only to speak when the elevator's doors had closed and they had a bit more privacy. He stared forward at the metal bumpers as they went on their way up, holding the bags he was carrying quite leisurely. He was making it a point not to glance her way while she was re-inserting her eye. It wouldn't do to be rude and he was already over-stepping his bounds as it was with his comment.

The elevator didn't take long to reach the third floor, even despite it moving slowly, and Alexander's ears twitched in annoyance at the sound of some repetitive clicking noise that just wouldn't go away. He screwed his mouth up and adopted a sour look to his face, resolute to pester maintenance to find what was causing the noise and fix it as soon as possible. But when the bumper doors of the elevator slid open to reveal another student just outside the clicking noise stopped. Alexander had a brief moment to see the girl's hand falling away from the side button panel and he assumed that it had been her making the annoying sound, repeatedly pressing the call button.

"If you abuse that call button too much it won't want to work anymore," he stated dryly even though the girl had addressed Rowan first. One of the things that bugged him the most was impatience and he felt it was justified to throw in that little quip. Alexander merely stood where he was at and waited for what Rowan was going to do, cutting her a sideways and gently questioning glance.

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Over Easy 100
  • Flatterer 200
(¨`·.·´¨) (¨`·.·´¨)
`·.¸(¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´
×°x. `·.¸.·´ ×°×

ⓇⓞⓌⓐⓝ Ⓚⓘⓛⓓⓐⓡⓔ

█████████████████████████████████████
User Image
What do you see when you're looking into glass eyes?
Didn't you know that they're looking back at you?

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Rowan just blinked, relieved to have depth perception again. At his comment, Rowan sighed. "Well, most people I know can't even look at me unless I have both eyes in. Besides, compared to everyone else here... I'm pretty fragile. The last thing I need is people picking on me and pulling me apart because they know I can't feel it. At my last school... People were literally stealing pieces of me. It's start with an arm, and then a leg. Then both legs... Then my eyes." her voice trailed off. "Children are cruel cold creatures and the more normal you seem, the more they leave you alone." she said calmly.
After a brief silence she noticed his foul mood that seemed to match her own. It wasn't until the door opened and she noticed an almost predatory looking girl did her expression change from depressed, to a polite smile. "Well hello. Please excuse us." she said, stepping out of the elevator and walking down the hall to her dorm room, expecting Alexander to be right behind her. She wasn't in the best mood herself and she wasn't about to subject Alexander to polite idle chit chat. Rowan walked to the right door and pulled a key out of her pocket. When she tried the lock, sure enough, the door opened and Rowan walked inside, dropping her luggage inside on the floor.

Location║ Dorm Room ║Company║ Alexander ║Mood║ Tired ║

Zieg Wolfblade

thanatos606

Invisible Streaker

Blood and ink stain the walls

Silently with bloody knuckles I carry on

Hoping it's not too wrong

◣☠Ⓐiki☣◥
◤✂Ⓝakayami☢◢

Your knife

My back

User ImageUser Image
User Image

My gun

Your head

▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓

"WOAH!!! Aiki shouted once the water had touched him. This was it. His moment of doom. He felt himself trembling as the water trickled down his neck, and then of course Aiki had to do something weird! He stood up suddenly out of surprise and ran into the brick walls of the washroom...literally. Oh how he wished he could just turn into his beloved shadows right now! But no, the headmistress had to go and block his abilities for three whole days!

He sat there pouting like a child after sitting back on the stool. "This is worse than an angel!" he shouted as tears streamed down his cheeks...tears of blood. Yep, Aiki cries blood. Worse than an angel? Aren't angels supposed to be...good? Not to Aiki! Anything light or pure always disgusts him! The stench of death was still present even if the water was on him. Millions of years in the Underworld...who knew how many baths the poor guy would have to take?

I can help you see the light out of your despair

You tie the rope...

...and I'll kick the chair

User Image

"I feel the malice on my veins"

Unwrap your skin and...

...axe off your limbs

Where I am: Washroom
Who I'm with: Vee
Mood: Stressed, scared, surprised.
What I'm wearing: ...noyb.
OOC: Mehehe...a lot's been up lately. My store needs to hurry up and get all their coworkers back from vacation!! We only have like 15 employees and 6 are out of town x.x

Stop

Rewind

Watch them die

Pansecksual

Invisible Streaker

Even the deaf can dance...

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

『↠Ⓢⓤⓜⓞⓜⓞ Ⓣⓐⓩⓐⓗⓐⓢⓗⓘ♀』

I don't want to leave without you buried by my side

I'd rather kill the one responsible for falling stars at night

They fall all around me. The night can be deadly

User Image

"Summer and gold throw colors at the dark"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"You're kind..." Sumomo answered simply and then gave him a smile. "First you helped me get back to my dorm when I was in need...you could have simply left though since you didn't know me. You also helped me unpack my belongings, even if it was benefiting you in a way. I did offer to unpack them myself but you insisted on helping." she said with a giggle and then reached out her hand to poke him on the tip of the nose lightly.

"Also, you warned me about speaking of...my secrets. If you were truely someone that was bad, you would have done something different. You're still here with me. Even if I've only known you for about an hour or so...I feel like I can trust you." she added and then took another bite of her salad before tossing a piece of meat to Taske. "You even comforted me after you scolded me..." she said after playing with a small piece of carrot. "You remind me of my cousin Len actually...you'd probably get along with him." she giggled and then poked him again while sticking out her tongue playfully.

So what if I can't forget you?

I'll burn your name into my throat

I'll be the fire that'll catch you

User Image

"A beautiful reflection from firework eyes"

Where I am: Cafeteria
Who I'm with: Chang and Taske
Mood: Happy
What I'm wearing: Pic
OOC: I'll post for Nobu once they leave >w> I want him to kinda follow them lol

I've broken bones for you...

...and for you only

...although, we may not be the best at it~♪♥

OhTeeD2

Unsealed Spirit

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Quote:
Chang

Chang blinked as Sumomo poked his nose and stuck her tongue out. His mind began to wonder about the past again, remembering someone else giving that same remark for trust. Then she brought up someone being like him, which made him laugh a little, doubting her cousin was anything like him. "I guess. I'm just going to leave it at our thoughts and beliefs on how trust is gained are different though,"Chang spoke agreeing that he was indeed being very courteous to her this entire time with no real need to. Chang was then beginning to continue eating his food when an actual normal ring-tone went off. He paused what he was doing and looked at the id to see who it was. "Cicily" she was probably calling for an update to see if Chang was really taking the pictures, but he picked up regardless just to appease her and save himself. "What?..... Yes I'm getting them.... no you can't come..... Hmmmm five maybe get the usual out 30 minutes prior and I'lll cook....Alright bye......"Chang put the cell phone away a ate the last of his food and took a picture of the cafeteria. "Well I need to continue getting this done first I should get a picture of the classrooms. Think I'll start with weapons training and anything else along the way. Anyways please have a good day, be safe, and enjoy the rest of your food, I look forward to us being classmates tomorrow Sumomo." With that he took his leave and began taking a route to the weapons training class from his map. There were a few places that he took interest in taking pictures of such as the literature class or light magic. When finally arrived to the weapons training room he was rather surprised, but pleased due to the emptiness of the area. With just his solitude he began to sit and meditate with the only chance he might have.
User Image

Sumomo_Angel of Fire

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

Klo
【†】═━┈┈━═【†】

Light Magic
History and Economics
teacher

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

After grabbing a bite to eat, Klo and Eva made their way to their room. While Klo didn't need sleep she certainly didn't mind doing so, as dreams were something she enjoyed quite a bit. Eva on the other hand was near already passed out as the night seemed to long for her taste and had flopped onto Klo's shoulder and was nearly passed out already. The angel thought about her encounter earlier with the twins and wondered how far she would be able to get with the girl with the brother obviously not supporting her. Klo had already stopped by the office earlier an arranged Lola's schedual and had it sent to her room for tomorrow.

Katie The Timeless

Enduring Poster

User Image

Mortality! It’s inescapable.
Want to get out of it. Nobody’s capable.
Get it stapled to the manila folder
Of your life, when the moment arrives.
A pure certification of events:
birth; vaccinations; graduations; rent.
Then when it’s all over with,
Hope you get laid to rest underneath an obelisk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Really?" Adreastea replied, fascinated. She didn't know that elevators had feelings, as the blue eyed man informed her. None of the movies had even hinted at such a thing. Which she found strange. Many movies delved into the thoughts of machines, or the repercussions of them gaining sentience, and yet people felt content riding around inside of a machine that could drop them to their doom if it so desired. As the two exited the elevator, Adrastea peeked inside inquisitively, wondering if she would see the elevator's inner organs. Unfortunately, all she saw was walls, a floor, and railings. Adrastea wasn't sure of what the railing were for, it's not like falling off of the elevator was possible. "The elevator truly is a formidable foe..." She would later question why her father hadn't told her that it was a living thing. Though that would come after her attempts at befriending the steel contraption. Adrastea's wonderful mood and sense of wonder evaporated in the instant that she was brushed aside. She had said hello, wishing to initiate a conversation. The other girl had simply acknowledged her presence, then moved on. That wouldn't do, not at all. Very little bothered Adrastea, but she didn't like to be ignored. She had enough of that when it came to the adults...Adrastea would be damned if she allowed someone her age to write her off as well."She is not a creature of flesh." Adrastea heard the soft words echo in her mind, but didn't respond. She didn't have to, for the voice knew her thoughts, knew what Adrastea would say before saying it. "Is it truly worth your time? There are others more useful to us that you should seek. Those not of blood can be disregarded, for the time being." Adrastea watched as the pink haired girl and the man walked away, wondering if she should follow. "Not of the flesh?" Adrastea repeated, unsure of what the voice meant. However, she believed it. The voice always showed her the true path, never steered her wrong. It only wanted to help. Adrastea's best interests were all it cared for. So if it told her that the pink haired girl was truly how she appeared, she believed. "But..." "There are others." The voice spoke again, interrupting Adrastea. It was a soft voice, kind...but demanding. It never directly told Adrastea what to do, but she knew that she had no choice in the matter. Sighing loudly, Adrastea allowed the two strangers to disappear from her view. Now she didn't know what to do. The voice only told her that there were others, but not where. Which ones did it want her to meet? As all of this went on, Adrastea's eyes had changed. Where there was one a dark red hue, there was nothing but a purple tint.
Zieg Wolfblade

Premeditated Addiction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nerd: when you say it you best say it with awe
‘Cause I’m the type of nerd that will bust your jaw.
A nerdcore player, I've paid my dues,
Got lowered suspension and chromed out shoes.
We bust more rhymes than Theodor Geisel did,
Got more game than a 2600.
For punk MCs who playa-hate,
We got one word: EXTERMINATE!

Hardcore Sex Symbol

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
+ Vee +

User Image

She could only find herself giggling and shaking her head at his actions.She then comforted him,":Now,now, it's not that bad, you're over-reacting,just try to think of it as soothing."She said as she squeezed almost an entire bottle of body wash onto him.She then hand him a washcloth and said,"Now rub it in everywhere on your body until it makes bubbles. You can have whatever you want out of my alcohol collection if you can do this correctly."SHe hoped this would motivate him.

Sumomo_Angel of Fire

Hallow Grey's Princess

User Image
╔══════════════╗
XXXXXXXXX
L o l a
XXXXXXXXX
╚══════════════╝

xxxxxxxRegardless of warnings
The future doesn't scare me at allxxxxxxx

Lola couldn't help but sigh as Lalo buried his face into her shoulder. Yes, you should never touch Lalo's eyes. Dark dark memories will pop up. "It's fine, just try not to touch his ears. It's like garbing someone's tail, like a Neko." she said and rubbed Lalo's shoulder with her free hand since Lalo restricted her other. "But, it's nice to meet you Dev." she said as the nurse, or doctor, going with nurse, came back with some Kool-aid. No, it's a trick, doctors always trick you and saying it's Kool-aid, or it's sweet. Medicine is never tasty. Ever. EVER! The strawberry scent was a LIE!

She took the medicine in hand in stared at it as the nurse explained. She frowned, forgetting why people hated hospitals with their fancy words and medicine that you have no idea what is in it. But they say it helps and the went to school for this stuff so it has to help. How many people die in hospitals? No really, I wanna know.

"So no nightmares. Okay. Though I hope you were kidding about the puppies and kittens. That won't sit well with Lalo." she said and grinned. She looked at Lalo and sighed, "It's okay Lalo. Just take the medicine like how the doctors gave it to you before." she said before drinking the red liquid. She closed her eyes for a few seconds because it wan't Kool-aid, or even close, but she opening her eyes before smiling at Lalo, "See. Kapowie...."

Quote:
      ooc: She later explodes... Sorry for my absences

Hallow Grey
      Pansecksual
      thanatos606
      Quote:

Invisible Streaker

Even the deaf can dance...

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

『↠Ⓢⓤⓜⓞⓜⓞ Ⓣⓐⓩⓐⓗⓐⓢⓗⓘ♀』

I don't want to leave without you buried by my side

I'd rather kill the one responsible for falling stars at night

They fall all around me. The night can be deadly

User Image

"Summer and gold throw colors at the dark"

Soon enough Chang had made his exit and separated from Sumomo. A small pout escaped her lips and she quickly gulped down the rest of her food, as well as handed Taske the whole piece of meat, then she ran after him. "W-wait!" she hollered and then frowned when she realized she had no clue where he had gone. She let out a sad sigh and was about to turn around, but suddenly someone had grabbed her.

She screamed in pain when she had felt a pop in her wrist, indicating that the bone was now broken. A blade was suddenly brought to her throat, just hard enough to leave a small scratch. She managed to turn her head slightly to see the boy who had her in a hostage-like position. No mistaking it at all. He had the aura of water, which meant he could have been after her. And seeing as how hostile he was acting at the time, there was no doubt about it.

Her eyes widened in fear as another hand was suddenly brought over her mouth with a cloth in it. Her vision began to blur, and right before she blacked out she let a loud scream escape her throat. Taske, on the other hand had ran into the weapons training room after Chang's scent. He was now on Chang's leg, literally yelping and whimpering for him to help.

So what if I can't forget you?

I'll burn your name into my throat

I'll be the fire that'll catch you

User Image

"A beautiful reflection from firework eyes"

Where I am: A hallway
Who I'm with: Some...kidnapper?
Mood: Scared
What I'm wearing: pic
OOC: WOO! I'm back from the dead :3 Had to actually go to the hospital hesterday since I blacked out at work after having a seizure ^^'

I've broken bones for you...

...and for you only

...although, we may not be the best at it~♪♥

OhTeeD2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I told myself I'm tired of holding up your backup plans

Go down your list and be satisfied if all you have is not enough

True love comes from more than just the heart.

【ユマ のぶ】

〖Πobu♂ϒuma〗

Don't rain on my parade

I like it better when you can't keep up

Don't ruin a perfect thing

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"That kiss tastes like Summer"

↝LOCATION( a hallway )
↝COMPANY( 'Lady Kasume' (Sumomo) )

↝WEARING ( pic )

↝MOOD ( feeling victorious! )
↝OOC ( n/a )

Can we create something beautiful and destroy it?

Nobody knows I dream about it, this is my imagination

If every living thing dies alone, what am I doing here?

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Nobu watched as the neko made his exit, and then shortly after the runaway 'queen' had gone after him. There was no way she would be able to catch up with him though since she had stayed a few minutes to scarf her food down and feed the animal next to her, so now would be a good chance for him. He stood up from his spot and exited the cafeteria, walking at a fast pace. His eyes narrowed on the target as he watched her just stop in the middle of the hallway, which only made his job a lot easier.

He paced his way quietly behind her while pulling out a washcloth drenched in chloroform along with his sword. Once he had gotten close enough, he managed to grab both her tiny wrists, breaking one by accident, and then he shifted his hand around so that the sword was pressing against her throat. He managed to slip the cloth into his hand as well after lowering his weapon and he held it against her face, waiting for her to black out.

He quickly cupped her mouth with his hand after she had let out a scream, which only muffled the last part, so once she was unconscious he threw the girl over his shoulder and glanced around for the little fox.
"s**t..." he mumbled when he realized the animal had gotten away. He didn't need the animal, of course, but he was worried about losing sight of it in case it were to go get help. Oh well, no need for it. Animals aren't that smart anyways, right? Well, at least that's what he thought.

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

It's cold but you pretend that you are warm with me

Before I get you home you're nearly frozen

I'll never let you freeze without me

User Image

User ImageUser Image

"When the vultures sing tonight I'm gonna join right in
I'll sing along because I don't know any other song"

OhTeeD2

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

Klo
【†】═━┈┈━═【†】

Light Magic
History and Economics
teacher

As Klo walked down the hall, a small fox passed by her and seemed like it was looking for someone as it was sniffing around. She blinked and wondered what it was even doing here in the first place. did the school allow pets? Come to think of it she had never even heard if there was a rule against them. Klo followed the little fox to see who it belonged to and soon enough it lead her to the weapons room were a student was inside and taking pictures of the class room it seemed which Klo wondered why he would do that. "Mph raga can." Eva responded to Klo even though she hadn't said anything and the angel just rolled her eyes and picked the fair up and put her in her pocket as it seemed she was out for the day. The small fox began to yip at the young man in the room and seemed like it was saying something about a girl in trouble or what not, Klo wasn't to sure as it seemed to be a bit flustered. "Excuse me young man, but I believe that little fox is trying to say that um...Sumomo needs help or something, it's a little difficult to make out." Klo said to Chang, not sure who it was even talking about so figured it would be best to tell him in case he didn't understand.

( I hope this is ok guys. If you'd rather not my character get involved in this I will delete the post. )

OhTeeD2

Sumomo_Angel of Fire

Invisible Streaker

Blood and ink stain the walls

Silently with bloody knuckles I carry on

Hoping it's not too wrong

◣☠Ⓐiki☣◥

◤✂Ⓝakayami☢◢

Your knife

My back

User ImageUser Image
User Image

My gun

Your head

So this was what soap was. Aiki remembered taking many baths in the Underworld, although there was never any soap involved. It was the river of blood and organs he used to bathe in! The irony smell and taste was so relaxing to him all the time that sometimes he'd just sit in that river for days! This though, this was like pure heaven. But heaven was bad to Aiki! So it would be like hell to anyone else!

Rub it everywhere and he's be able to have some of her alcohol right? Fair enough! He began with his eyes. Oh god Aiki you friggin' doofus!
"HOLY s**t, WHAT IS THIS?!" he hollered and smiled deeply at the stinging sensation. Yes, Aiki the masochist. Now that his abilities were blocked he could feel pain for the first time! "This feeling is...AWESOME! But I can't see anymore." he informed her with a chuckle.

I can help you see the light out of your despair

You tie the rope...

...and I'll kick the chair

User Image

"I feel the malice on my veins"

Unwrap your skin and...

...axe off your limbs

Where I am: Washroom
Who I'm with: Vee
Mood: In pain but...happy. Because that just makes sense.
What I'm wearing: ...noyb.
OOC: Ugh! Sorry for the delay. I was getting ready to reply to yours after I replies with Sumomo and then I got a call from my sister's school and had to drop off something for her ._.

Stop

Rewind

Watch them die

Pansecksual

Hardcore Sex Symbol

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
+ Vee +

User Image

She then shot him in the eyes with water using the removable shower head,"Boy, are you insane? You'll lose your vision that way, especially since you can't heal. Don't ever put soap in your eyes, if you're into pain there are a lot safer ways to do it, trust me, I've seen some things." She then got lost in thought about her employ with Arianthe. Mainly about the shady business inside Bloodwell Manor which she took full part of. She sometimes felt guilty for the things she has done and the lives she has helped rob of innocence. It's why she drinks so much. She then looked back to the boy and said,"Anyways make sure to get it on your chest,back,arms,legs,and private parts. Oh and don't put it inside your mouth." She didn't want to be blunt about it because he was still a student no matter his age.

Sumomo_Angel of Fire

Careful Explorer

User Image ➸ ✖ ➸Ƞ ɑ ɗ ɨ ɑ Ɍ υ е ➸ ✖ ➸ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hold onto what you believe
No one will hold onto them he way you do

Don't lose the fight★ ☽xxor you'll lose yourselfxxxxxx
Fight and be strong★ ☽xxand protect what you believexxxxxx

★ ☽ The day was going by so slowly that Nadia felt as if time itself was stopping, prolonging the first day. she had wondered about the school, had met with some previous students, and she had even taken a nap in the teachers lounge. what more could she do. she thought as she sat out on the roof of the campus, her eyes scanning the student, teachers and the odd parent, as the wondered about aimlessly trying to understand the layout of this complex school.

she let out a sigh and looked up to the sky, her lesson plans had been made, and her thoughts had been cleared. the only thing left to do is to wait... at least that's what she thought.

as the cool breeze of the wind wafted her hair up high, she couldn't help but recall the reason she was here in the first place...the reason she has yet to leave.

all she could feel was the heat of fire, warming her body as the memories of that fateful day returned to her "never will i forget...."

...even if it's wrong...

┄ ┄ ┄
    I N F O ::
    ↶ ↷
    school rooftopXXXXXXXreminiscingXXXXXXXherself
    WORLD ORDER!!!
    Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

{On Off Charisma} - WORDS

Quick Reply

Submit