1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 > >>

Demonic Werewolf

8,175 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Welcome!

User Image

Venustas: Is a Latin word that has many meanings, mainly: loveliness, charm, attractiveness, and beauty..

Please join us at our luxurious campus for the gifted and beautiful youth!

Once approved put profiles here

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/venustas-academy-characters-profiles/t.94670577_1/

OOC

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/venustas-academy-ooc/t.94679407/

Demonic Werewolf

8,175 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
But first I must give out....

~~ Rules ~~

User Image

1. This will be a semi-lit role play, meaning: No txt chat, please one paragraph minimum, I understand writers block we all get it but try not to let it become habit. Try to spell correctly, I'm no grammar Nazi I am dyslexic myself, but I do try.

2. I am god, I am Poseidon himself! I will make the earth quake under you If you anger me. Joking but I am in charge and will kick you if you are disobeying. Skye is also in charge listen to her as well.

3. Simple Don't be a jerk. Meaning: Don't be rude to others, If you have issues address them to me. Include everyone, You might be somewhere else but if you pass them include them.

4. Follow GaiaOnline rules as well as my own.

5. We are new to making an RP, so please let me know if you have any ideas or if we are lacking in something. Please do not be rude about it, message me or Skye.

6.Do not post unless Skye or myself gives you the okay. Send profiles too Groyd or Skye8292 with the subject "You rock my socks!"

7. Use [[]] or {{}} for Ooc.

8. It's not really a rule but a request, try to make the post pretty.

9. Pg-16: Drama, fighting, romance is great. Please no cybering if your clothes come off time skip if you would. Don't kill others, unless they say it is okay.

10. Try to post at least three times a week I understand we have lives but waiting is a pain, let us know if you will be gone for period of time so we can move on. And if you quit let us know don't just leave with out saying so please.

11. Have fun!!

FYI: Id read the Letter of Acceptance. Just saying.

I can change and add more rules as I like. I will inform you in Ooc if I do.

Introduction
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Letter of Acceptance
Details
Bio of the school
Dorms
Classes

Demonic Member

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Informer 100
Profile Skeleton

User Image

For Students/Teachers

Character Picture: Anime but others are okay.

Basic Information

Name:
Nickname/s: ( You can chose not to have one.)
Age: (We are in high school so 14-17 Staff whatever age you want.)
Race: (Demigod, Vampire, Lycan, Shifter {animal or human}, Succubus, Demon or half, human with powers. Anything thing you like.
Weapon: (1 unless you Dual wield)
Hair color:
Eye color:
Height:
Weight: (Pounds please)

More Details about you

Personality:
Hobbies/interests:
Dislikes:
Background/Bio:
Abilities/gifts: (No more then 4 Don't make It god like.) {Even the demigods your only half god}
Companion: (Pet: include picture)

School information

Student/Faculty: What are you?
Dorm room/apartment: Apartments are staff only
Classes/Classes taught: 3 classes for students 1 for teachers unless you want to teach more.
Clubs/Clubs supervised: 1 or 2: Teachers you only need to do 1
Other: For Staff we will also need a nurse and doctor let me know if you want to be one. List it in the here.

Introduction
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Letter of Acceptance
Details
Bio of the school
Dorms
Classes

Demonic Member

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Informer 100
User Image

Letter of Acceptance

Dear,_________

We are please to inform you that you have been accepted in to Venustas Academy.
We cater to the finest of high class family's with extraordinary gifts such as your self. Here at Venustas we teach self control over ones powers. Our highly gifted staff is more then acceptable in each of their fields of study, that is why we soar above any other school in education. So join us today and remember with beauty there is power.
Venustas also excepts scholarships as well. Please inform us at the front desk when you arrive.

(So if you don't have a family with money or don't want that route do this. Ill know if you read now haha!) (So if you have money and what not walk in, if your person does not go to the front desk and check in. If no one is there sign in, and go on in.)

Introduction
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Letter of Acceptance
Details
Bio of the school
Dorms
Classes

Demonic Werewolf

8,175 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
----Details---
-

User Image

Venustas is a rich and beautiful academy. From the open grounds and fields, to the gold and silver hand rails inside. When you first arrive you pass though silver gates, the sidewalk is cobblestone with big and lushes trees ranging from oak to willow on either side. A small pound is located half way to the school on the right with a single willow tree just barley caressing the pound. Once inside you see the dark cherry oak victorian front desk etched in silver. The main decor is like that dark cherry oak with silver etching. In the west wing is the girls dorms, in the center back of the school is the co-ed, and in the east wing is the boys. The school is in the shape of a pentagon. In the middle is a green room where students can go and walk through it to get to different wings for class. The school is two stories the dorms are on the top floor the class rooms are on the bottom.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Introduction
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Letter of Acceptance
Details
Bio of the school
Dorms
Classes

Demonic Werewolf

8,175 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
~~Bio of the school~~

User Image

Founded by Mister Solace Di' Angelo in 1885. The school has taught many students since then. At night it is know for the pink moon, always at 12:45pm till 1:00 am the moon turns pink. No one is sure why or how, not even the staff who have been there since the founding. There are rumors the the trees whisper at night and some of the rooms talk. To the staff rumors are not valid since the youth is spreading them.

Introduction
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Letter of Acceptance
Details
Bio of the school
Dorms
Classes

Demonic Werewolf

8,175 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
-----Dorms----

User Image

You pick the room! Two per dorm room!

West Wing (Girls)
1. Kassandra Marilyn, Luna song
2. ,
3. Alena Willows, Alice Kipling
4. ,
5. ,
6. ,
7. ,
8. Namkha,
East Wing (Boys)

1. Jason Frost,
2. ,
3. ,
4. Mikhail Eukary, Cain Abrams
5. ,
6. ,
7. ,
8. ,
Back Center wing (co-ed)

1. Linda Veritas ,Kyrie Amos
2. Fenrick O'Hare,
3. Viola Thiveaux,Aiki Nakayami
4. ,
5. ,
6. Leon Kenndy, Sumomo Tazahashi
7. Alexander sinclear,
8. Eclair Rin Hatsune ,

User Image

Staff Apartments are on the left side of the school off campus is not a far walk to the building

Staff Aprtments
1. Solace Di' Angelo
2. Vincent Levesque
3. Mira La roux
4. Marcus Blackwood
5. Abigail VonDraggon
6. Dante
8. Kraven Bardolf
( We set up and part in the forest for Nurse Rosanna Kleine)

Introduction
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Letter of Acceptance
Details
Bio of the school
Dorms
Classes

Demonic Werewolf

8,175 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
~~Classes~~

User Image

Classes:

History: Government, Western civilization, Ancient eastern civilization, Intro to History. You names it!
Math: Econ, trig, so on
Science: Geology, Bio, Arcane, chem,
English: Ap lit, writing Ect
Combat Training
Power Control

Electives:

Gym
Health
Mythology
Cooking
Sports

Clubs:

Football
Basket Ball
Soccer
Cheer leading
Skating
Track
Lacrosse
Marital Arts/Kendo
Band
Chess
Mythology
Science

If you think of some just put it down and i'll add them here.

Staff On hand
Solace Di' Angelo- Teaches :Ancient eastern civilization, Club:Mythology
Vincent Levesque- Teaches: Intro History, Club: Chess
Dr. BlackWood- Teaches: Arcane Science Club: Science
Miss. Mira La Roux- Teaches: Health, Club: Cheer leading
Rosanna Kleine- Nurse Teaches: Biology
Abigail Vondraggon- Teaches: English Lit Club: Track
Kraven Bardolf - Teaches: Combat training Club: Martial Arts/kendo
Dante -Teaches: Power control Club:

Introduction
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Letter of Acceptance
Details
Bio of the school
Dorms
Classes

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/venustas-academy-ooc/t.94679407_16/

Demonic Member

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Informer 100
Kassandra's limo pulled in front of Venustas Academy as she got out of the limo she stared at her new home in amazement."Wow, this place looks amazing." Kassandra turned to her wait staff and the guys by the moving truck. "For those of you that are moving my stuff be careful with it. Everyone else lets go to my room and set this up." Kassandra barked to everyone. She followed the map to her room. As she went inside the school she saw the front desk decorated with dark cherry oak and silver etchings. She went to the west wing and found her room. "This is it, dorm room 1." She opened the door and lead everyone inside. As Kassandra's wait staff and movers unpacked and brought in boxes, she decided to look around the academy.
User Image
Alena Willows

While walking up to the academy Alena saw men working to bring stuff in. Alena had only brought what she found important but see what all the other person is bringing she wonders if she isnt as prepared as she thought she was. Alena walks by the men working she didnt want to bother them as she head to her room to put down her items. She didnt say long she opened the door tossed her items in and began to walk away. She wanted to get a feel of the school before she did anything else. Walking around Alena finds herself becoming over whelmed her power began to show. As she walked across the grass she noticed that the grass grew at a rapid rate at least where she had stepped. She knew she had to gain control taking a deep breath she tries to shrink the grass to make it equal to the rest. She couldnt get it to happen she almost began to panic but stops and says they will fix it. She slowly began to walk again as she walked she had gained control again and the grass stopped growing rapidly while walking.

Demonic Werewolf

8,175 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Solace Di' Angelo

"Another year as come." Solace took a puff from his pipe. He was walking the grounds waiting for the arrival of new students.
"Should be an interesting year." he murmured as he past his favorite willow tree and rubbed the trunk. "Click" His hooves clapped on the cobblestone pathway as he approached the school.
He nodded to the other staff members as he walk to his office.
His office was the room across from the front desk to the left.
"I should make the afternoon announcement." he grumbled as he slightly tugged at his wispy goatee.
"Student welcome to Venustas! I am your headmaster, Mister Solace.(he paused) The next two days are off since we are waiting for the new arrivals. So tonight we are having a sort of homecoming, A meet and greet dance if you may. It starts at 8 pm sharp and ends at 12 am!. It's noon now, so unpack and get ready! That is all." The satyr hated events like this but had no choice but to let them happen. He inhaled from his pipe again.

Demonic Member

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Informer 100
"Oh, a meet and greet that sounds like fun" Kassandra thought to herself. As, she continued to walk she saw a girl with blonde hair. "She must be new too." Kassandra walked over to the girl and started waving. "Hi, my name is Kassandra Marilyn. It is nice to meet you." Kassandra smiled at the girl and stuck her hand out.
User Image
Alena Willows

Turning to look at the girl she keeps a straight face and reaches her hand out to shakes hers. While reaching out she says "Hello Im Alena..Alena Willows...Its a pleassure to meet you too'. Alena tries to keep her emotions to very little. She was following her parents orders and she didnt want her to lose control of her power. Looking at the girl she softly smiles trying to show she wasnt trying to be rude she was just trying to keep control. Alena asks kindly "Are you new as well".

Demonic Member

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Informer 100
"Yeah, I moved in today." Kassandra smiled. "It is nice to meet you. So, what brings you to the academy?" Kassandra asked smiling at the girl. Kassandra could feel the tension from the girl radiating like a llightbulb giving off electricity. She looked at the girl concerningly. "Are you ok, Alena?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff