This poll closed on November 29, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 42 43 44

Superbzapter
Superbzapter
User Image

MARCUS BLACKWOOD::::::::;;;;NECROMANER

DONT HATE::::::::::::KILL AND REANIMATE

Marcus pulled a small black pouch out of his pocket and threw it on the ground. It exploded in a puff of black smoke, and a portal was opened to a mansion sized establishment with blue and purple lights within the house. He sidestepped from the portal and turned to Rosanna, "Ladies first." After going through the portal, Marcus explain some details of the place. "Welcome to the Mad Mansion. This uses to be a house haunted by ghosts and demons. They fought over the house for a century before agreeing to cohabitate and turn it into a bar." As they walked through the doors, four servants opened them and bowed to them. They were paid quite handsomly compensated ghosts, and the boss requires them tobtreat every guest as a master, until a rule was broken anyway. Marcus showed her to a table and a waiter came up immediately. "Good evening, Madam. Welcome back, Doctor. Drinks, deserts, date or distraction this evening?" Marcus replied, "Drinks and Discretion, Nickolas. Were discussing important research." The ghost gave him a stern look before looking to Rosanna. "Your not offering yourself as a test subject, are you? No offense to the good Doctor, but last time he tried to bring people back from the dead, he ended up using my bones as a servant and getting me a job here. Don't be too thrilled to join the afterlife, Madam." Marcus gave him a sneer as he handed him his menu and ordered his drink. He turned and smile at Rosanna, "That was three years ago, and he signed a waiver. He knew the risks and.. Well, I did not think it would kill him. Permanently at least. But don't worry about him. I don't do that anymore." He tried to change the subject. He did not know if she wanted small talk to unwind from the work day, or if she wanted tonget straight to business. "So, what are your thoughts on the upcoming school year?" Before she could answer the drinks showed up. Marcus took a sip and realized asking about the school year was still talking business, so he decided to get on with it. I have been researching a way to combine Necromancy and Light magic to create a true revival spell. Animation of the organs and the body by necromancy, immediately followed by powerful light magic healing, could possibly return the dead to true life. Here are my notes on the subject thus far."

Ivy Fantasy

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Rosanna smiled at the doctor before stepping through the portal to a rather large establishment. It was fiilled with dead and undead beings, but also living ones, and demons. It was quite the versatile place it seemed. Hearing the house's history from Marcus, she nodded. That explained the atmostphere quite handily.

After taking a seat at a table, and being greeted by a ghostly waiter, she decided to stay silent and let Marcus do the talking. She would never admit it, but she was rather uneasy around the dead. She was always afraid of a past patient or two of hers meeting her after a failed surgery or something or other. Such failures were not common for her, but they did happen, and grated on her mind heavily. It was a slightly irrational fear though. So she shook it off and finally responded to the ghost, " I assure you, I have no intentions of dying, but this path of research is bordering on my expertise..."

She giggled a bit at the exchange between the two and returned to being silent until the drinks arrived. She ignored the drinks for a moment to look at his notes. "My, these notes are quite extensive." she remarked and she turned the page. " I believe I can fill in a few holes here." she mentioned as she pointed to the section addressing the relationship of the soul to a body. "The soul is a very fickle little thing, and the dead end you seem to hit is getting it to reanimate the body itself, without just picking it up. Think of the soul as the part that keeps things in motion, If the body is not already in motion, the soul cannot give it motion. Then the question is, how do we put a dead body back in motion both long enough and efficiently enough for the soul to want to keep it moving?" she explained. Half of this she was sure he already knew, but she was merely stating the issue. "I studied up on a few revival spells back in the day, but most only keep the body running in near death. Not quite after death. The spell essentially does the soul's job for it, until the soul has rested enough to keep homeostasis going on it's own. This sounds like oversimplifying, but theoretically, if I could find a way to cast this spell consistently on a dead body long enough the soul might take hold and keep it running. Of course this would take a VERY well preserved body." she turned the page and found three pictures, all corpses. " It seems you have those at least."
User Image

MARCUS BLACKWOOD::::::::;;;;NECROMANER

Marcus drank his rum and raised his hand. The goblet magically filled back up and he gave a thumbs up to the bartender. He turned back to Rosanna, noting how cute she was when she was thinking. "As you can see, the death side of the house I could handle. I can keep the bodies preserved and practically alive while you work with the soul." He drank some more of the Bacardi and thought he may take a chance at asking a personal question, "So what kind of hobbies do you enjoy outside of work?"

Ivy Fantasy

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Rosanna nodded. "In truth you'd be doing most of the work." she said, thinking on the process. "but yes the final step would be in my hands, assuming we succeed." she commented. She closed the file he had handed her and took a sip of the bacardi. It tasted rather good, but she knew she'd have to take it slow. When asked about her hobbies she really had to think on it for a second. "For the most part I just tend to flowers and read books. You would be amazed at how much the flowers on a school campus know. Very gossipy little things they are.." she mused.
User Image

MARCUS BLACKWOOD::::::::NECROMANCER

Marcus should have known she could speak to flowers. He found it intriguing. "The flowers have gossip on the first day of school? Do tell." He finished another Bacardi and it filled again. He decided to back off the liquor, but only slightly. He didn't want to be incapable of getting them home safely. Portal jumping while drunk could be hazardous.

Ivy Fantasy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces