Total Votes:[ 41 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
- - - - - ✂ - •welcome• - •story• - •rules• - •students• - •dorms• - •classes• - •clubs• - •applications• - •miscellaneous•- - -

████████████████▐▐☾彡☆

C R E A T O R all made by muah

T H E M E casual/clique like high school rp | for the delinquents, "misfits", and normal ones

I N S P I R A T IO N been role-playing for a while | suddenly felt like making one

L I T E R A C Y semi lit. - literate

S T A T U S open & full like a stuffed turkey on Thanksgiving day..

L I N K S

User ImagexxxxxUser Image

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

- - - - - - •welcome••story• - •rules• - •students• - •dorms• - •classes• - •clubs• - •applications• - •miscellaneous•- - -

❀{ MUST READ THE SECOND PARAGRAPH }❀
                                    ████████████████▐▐☾彡☆

t was all over the news. "Young, teenager looking to be around eighty-nine lbs. has just robbed the grocery store." Yes, this rebellious teen had been a misfit. All her life. She was in the eleventh grade, trying to fit in but never could. She had anorexia for the longest time and even her own family couldn't accept her. Throughout her life, starting from the first year of middle school, she has been called names like "sticks and bones" or "twig-gy" and even "Ms. Anorexic". The so called "popular people" would try to break her arm; to prove nothing. This girl was always isolated, trying to eat to gain weight but never could. Of course she finally broke later on and contemplated suicide but it never happened due to the words she received via web. People from across the world were exactly like her and she did not feel alone. Later on in high school the intense bullying got worse, to the point where people were tripping her, trying to literally break her limbs. Indeed it happened in the tenth grade when a muscular jock came up to her and snapped her arm into two. How could people be so evil? That question was always in her mind. Everyday after hell on earth, she would return to the internet and find people that suffered the same kinds of problems. She later created a blog of her life story and soon inspired people to do the same. It seemed that things for her were decent enough to keep living until the reality was too much to bare. Her parents had shoved her out of her life, kids at school would step away whenever she passed by-even the "nice" ones. Teens threw items at her and called her names. They were brought into the principal's and once the counselor heard about it, she tried to comfort her and help her in the time of need. She responded "it's too late for help." Eventually she was introduced to weed and began smoking it as another stress-reliever besides the internet. Then she tried meth. That was a terrible decision. Her "o.k." life was thrown down the drain as she started to look even more scary. Students at school would actually be afraid of how she looked sometimes. She dug into her skin and rocked back and forth, still smoking the terrible ice. She became delusional. And that's how she robbed the store. Later, she was caught and arrested for smoking and was thrown into jail. Rehab saved her and she stopped doing meth. They convinced her to start getting her life in order as soon as she graduated from high school. Once that happened, she continued that blog of hers and wrote every detail that has ever happened. She went to college and soon became a teacher. After a few years of that, she quit and decided to start her own academy for the people who had a life somewhat like hers. A place where people can get their lives straight and where there will be no bullying of any sort. Whether you were normal or a delinquent, you were accepted into this academy. A fresh start, perhaps.

A few years at the academy passed and then came O8'. Everything began to change. The welcoming, happy environment turned into..a negative place to be at. People began to group together! The misunderstood ones who felt that life was a drag, had some sort of disorder, felt like they didn't belong...they were against the normal ones. The "norms" felt that all of this was stupid and tried to compromise with the misunderstoods. No luck. They hated the norms for leading such a great life when actually, they happened to stumble along bumps. Then there were the ones who smoked and drank, partied all night, the rebels, the delinquents. These guys didn't care too much about what was going on and just relaxed through the whole thing. The headmaster noticed the norms trying to talk them out of doing drugs at such a young age and stop the disgusting behavior. Yet, no luck. They sort of hated the regular ones and sometimes messed with them and started fights. But other days they were hanging out and laughing with them. Still...this wasn't what the headmaster wanted! What will happen in the 15th year? Will all of this clique stuff die or will it keep going on until an angelic generation is born?

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

- - - - - - •welcome• - •story••rules• - •students• - •dorms• - •classes• - •clubs• - •applications• - •miscellaneous•- - -

████████████████▐▐☾彡☆

»general«
                                      Please follow the Gaia TOS unless you want me to bust out a kameyameya all up in yo' grill. 'Cause i'm a THUG and I ain't goin' back to jail. But seriously, no cybering or god-modding, etc.

Romance is acceptable just don't take it to dee' next level like I said above. I also don't want to see relationships on the fifteenth page. Big N O. Trying to be realistic here. All types of sexuality is also a-okay. :3

Make your posts pretty! This is a semi-lit to literate RP and I'd like to see at least a good chunk of decent sentences in your posts. No novels or one liners. If you are at a block, I understand. If I start to see them all the time however, I will warn you. If you continue the behavior you will be kicked out.

You are limited to one character in this role-play unless I say otherwise...which probably won't happen.

Be respectful to one another and if you see someone that isn't interacting with anyone, try to get them involved. And make the RP interesting like lots of drama! Parties, breaking school rules, whatever is possible to make everything more exciting!

If you aren't able to post for a while, please let me know. If you do not post within a week I will kick you out. No exceptions.

Please send in a reserve first titled "do not pass go" and the actual profile "do not collect two hundred dollars". Anime pictures that aren't too exposing please o.e" When I accept the profile, please post it in the profile thread. This is so that if you need to make any changes then feel free to do so. Oh, but tell me if you're going to change your character picture, name, or dorm number. c:

»school«
                                      No fighting allowed on campus! If caught, suspended for three days.

Students caught cutting classes: AUTOMATIC DETENTION FOR ONE WEEK!

Students are to report into their dorms at 11:OO PM. Must be settled in by 11:15 PM. Anyone caught lingering out after the curfew will be called in and consequences will vary.

Not allowed to leave on weekdays unless you are a SENIOR. Seniors must have their school I.D. in order to leave. Students who are not Seniors and caught leaving school campus will be suspended for one week. Everyone can leave on weekends and breaks.

Students are not allowed to have late night parties in their dorms. Anyone caught will be suspended for one week.

-> new rules will be added next to a pink flower and blue number. <-

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

- - - - - - •welcome• - •story• - •rules••students• - •dorms• - •classes• - •clubs• - •applications• - •miscellaneous•- - -

❀{ click pictures to go to their profile's.}❀
                                    ████████████████▐▐☾彡☆

User Image

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

- - - - - - •welcome• - •story• - •rules• - •students••dorms• - •classes• - •clubs• - •applications• - •miscellaneous•- - -

❀{ freshmen are NOT allowed to choose the quadruple dormitories. }❀
                                    ████████████████▐▐☾彡☆

S I N G L ExD O R M S

☾a1 - Mei Amour
                                      ☾a2 - Shiloh Dalton
                                      ☾a3 - Naji Karam
                                      ☾a4 - Ryan DuQuoiz
                                      ☾a5 - Alexander Volcov
                                      ☾a6 - Fletcher Wade
                                      ☾a7 - Anastasia Monore
                                      ☾a8 - James "Spyk" Leatherby
                                      ☾a9 - Kasuka Ootori
                                      ☾a10 - Cameron Tobishi

D O U B L ExD O R M S

☾b1 - Francis Varnham & Katra Kenyon
                                      ☾b2 - Matthew Leal
                                      ☾b3 - Demonia De Luca & Chieri Mikan
                                      ☾b4 - unoccupied
                                      ☾b5 - Isaiah Yoshida & Lizalin Vialince
                                      ☾b6 - unoccupied
                                      ☾b7 - Lucinda Wilde & Eichi Tanaka
                                      ☾b8 - Ava Moore & Jervis Katsuya

Q U A D R U P L ExD O R M S

☾c1 - unoccupied
                                      ☾c2 - Asher Emerson & Violet d'Epinay & Reina Marchetta & - -
                                      ☾c3 - unoccupied
                                      ☾c4 - unoccupied

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

- - - - - - •welcome• - •story• - •rules• - •students• - •dorms••classes• - •clubs• - •applications• - •miscellaneous•- - -

❀{ if you'd like, you can suggest any type of class via PM. you should end up with 6 classes; 4 main & 2 electives. class starts at 8 o' clock sharp. anyone caught skipping will suffer in detention. classes end at 2:15 PM }❀
                                    ████████████████▐▐☾彡☆

M A T H E M A T I C S
                                      ☾Algebra 1
                                      ☾Geometry
                                      ☾Algebra 3
                                      ☾Calculus

S O C I A LxS T U D I E S
                                      ☾World History
                                      ☾U.S. History
                                      ☾Politics
                                      ☾Cultural History

S C I E N C E
                                      ☾Physics
                                      ☾Biology
                                      ☾Chemistry
                                      ☾Astronomy
                                      ☾Environmental Science

L A N G U A G ExA R T S
                                      ☾Literature
                                      ☾French Language
                                      ☾Japanese Language
                                      ☾Spanish Language
                                      ☾Creative Writing
                                      ☾Poetry

E L E C T I V E S
                                      Photography☽
                                      Body Fitness☽
                                      Self-Defense (Karate, Boxing/Kickboxing)☽
                                      Drawing☽
                                      Ceramics☽
                                      Culinary 1 (beginner's)☽
                                      Culinary 2 (advanced)☽

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

- - - - - - •welcome• - •story• - •rules• - •students• - •dorms• - •classes••clubs• - •applications• - •miscellaneous•- - -

❀{ join as many as you'd like c: }❀
                                    ████████████████▐▐☾彡☆

A T H L E T I C S
                                      ☾b a s e b a l l ☽
                                      I N F O: practices thrice a week - monday, wednesday, and friday from 3pm - 5:30pm.

xxxxcoach: Mr. Hoshi (NPC)
                                      xxxxpresident: -unoccupied-
                                      xxxxvice president: -unoccupied-
                                      xxxxteam roster: Lucinda Wilde, Eichi Tanaka

☾s o c c e r☽
                                      I N F O: practices four times a week - monday-thursday and friday from 3pm - 6pm @ the field.

xxxxcoach: Mr. Ishii (NPC)
                                      xxxxteam roster: Ryan DuQuoiz, Naji Karam, Francis Varnham

☾b o x i n g / k i c k b o x i n g / k a r a t e☽
                                      I N F O: trains twice a week - tuesdays and thursdays from 7pm-9pm. training room is available all week from 6pm - 10pm. matches will be announced.

xxxxcoach: Mr. Sharpe (NPC)
                                      xxxxpresident: Lizalin Vialince
                                      xxxxvice president: Fletcher Wade
                                      xxxxmembers: Reina Marchetta, Katra Kenyon,

☾s w i m m i n g☽
                                      I N F O: practices thrice a week on monday and wednesday from 2:30pm-5pm. pool available all day on weekends but closes at 11pm.

xxxxcoach: Mrs. Sharpe (NPC)
                                      xxxxteam roster: Anastasia Monroe,

☾a r c h e r y☽
                                      I N F O: practices twice a week on tuesday and friday from 4pm-6pm @ the range area

xxxxcoach: Mrs. Sharpe (NPC)
                                      xxxxmembers: Shiloh Dalton, Katra Kenyon

☾b a s k e t b a l l☽
                                      I N F O: practices four times a week on monday-thursday. 4pm-6pm @ the gym.

xxxxcoach: Mr. Sharpe (NPC)
                                      xxxxteam roster: -

☾t r a c k / c r o s s.c o u n t r y☽
                                      I N F O: practices twice a week on tuesday and friday. 4pm-6pm

xxxxcoach: Mrs. Caldwell (NPC)
                                      xxxxvice president: Lizalin Vialince
                                      xxxxmembers: -

☾t e n n i s☽
                                      I N F O: practices at 4pm-6pm twice a week on monday and thursday @ the tennis courts which is available from 6am-7pm on weekends.

xxxxcoach: Mr. Tamura (NPC)
                                      xxxxteam roster: Eichi Tanaka,

C L U B S
                                      ☾s t u d e n t.c o u n c i l☽
                                      I N F O: wanna rule over the world (mwahahaha!)? just kidding. it's just student council.

xxxxcoach: Mrs. Cortez (NPC)
                                      xxxxpresident: Jervis Katsuya
                                      xxxxvice president: Violet d'Epinay
                                      xxxxsecretary: Mei Amour
                                      xxxxtreasurer: -unoccupied-
                                      xxxxhistorian: -unoccupied-

☾d a n c e☽
                                      I N F O: ballet, hip-hop, robotic, tap, you name it! every type of dance is taught in this club by none other than Mrs. Conners and Mr. Conners! how cute. practices twice a week on monday and friday. 7pm-9pm @ the dance room which is available all day on weekends.

xxxxcoach: Mr and Mrs. Conners (NPC's)
                                      xxxxmembers: Reina Marchetta, Lizalin Vialince, Ava Moore

☾t h e a t r e☽
                                      I N F O: yearn for the feeling of being in a Broadway play? well here's the club for you! practices monday-friday. weekday times: 7pm - 9pm @ the gym

xxxxmembers: Shiloh Dalton

☾m u s i c☽
                                      I N F O: plays instruments and sings! practices thrice a week from tuesday-thursday @ the band room. 7pm-9pm. band room available all day on weekends but may be occupied by vocal club members.

xxxxpresident: Kasuka Ootori
                                      xxxxmembers: Violet d'Epinay, Cameron Tobishi, Katra Kenyon, Matthew Leal

☾c u l i n a r y☽
                                      I N F O: join for food. cooks thrice a week from tuesday-thursday @ the cafeteria kitchen (it's actually nice, okay!?). 5pm-6:30pm and the kitchen is available all day on the weekend unless there are the cafeteria ladies cooking.

xxxxpresident: Mei Amour
                                      xxxxvice president: Fletcher Wade
                                      xxxxmembers: Anastasia Monroe, Naji Karam, Francis Varnham, Kasuka Ootori, Matthew Leal

☾a r t☽
                                      I N F O: ranging from ceramics to graphics. all forms of art! meets thrice a week from monday, thursday and friday @ the art room. 3pm-5pm. art room is available from 8am-6pm on weekends.

xxxxcoach: Mr. Tamura (NPC)
                                      xxxxmembers: Ava Moore, Alexander Volcov, Demonia De Luca, Matthew Leal

☾c a t s☽
                                      I N F O: yep, you guessed it! for everyone who loves cats or kittens, here's the club for you. meets at the cafeteria after school. all week but attending is optional. starts at 5 ends at 6

xxxxvice president: Reina Marchetta
                                      xxxxmembers: Mei Amour, Chieri Mikan, Eichi Tanaka, Kasuka Ootori

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

- - - - - - •welcome• - •story• - •rules• - •students• - •dorms• - •classes• - •clubs••applications• - •miscellaneous•- - -

❀{ send in reserve first then the profile. or together, doesn't matter c: }❀
                                    ████████████████▐▐☾彡☆

reserve:

Username:
                                      Character Name:
                                      Dorm:
                                      Clubs: (if none leave blank)
                                      Picture: (100 x 100 icon here. if you need help resizing just put the full picture and i'll edit it)

skeleton:

[align=center][img] ANIME IMG HERE [/img]

[size=15][color=COLOR 3]████████████████▐▐[/color][color=COLOR 2]☾彡☆[/color][/size]
                                      [size=20]❝[/size][size=18][color=COLOR 1] FULL NAME HERE [/color][/size][size=15]❞[/size]
                                      [size=9]owner: USERNAME HERE[/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=20][u]❀basics❀[/color][/u][/size]
                                      [size=15][color=COLOR 3]☾[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR 2]N I C K N A M E (S):[color=COLOR 1] HERE (if none delete this section) [/color][/size]
                                      [size=15][color=COLOR 3]☾[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR 2]A G E:[/color][color=COLOR 1] HERE [/color]
                                      [size=15][color=COLOR 3]☾[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR 2]G E N D E R:[color=COLOR 1] HERE [/color][/size]
                                      [size=15][color=COLOR 3]☾[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR 2]B I R T H D A Y:[/color][color=COLOR 1] HERE[/color]
                                      [size=15][color=COLOR 3]☾[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR 2]G R A D E:[/color][color=COLOR 1] HERE[/color]
                                      [size=15][color=COLOR 3]☾[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR 2]S E X U A L I T Y:[/color][color=COLOR 1] HERE[/color]
                                      [size=15][color=COLOR 3]☾[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR 2]D O R M:[/color][color=COLOR 1] HERE[/color][/size]
                                      [size=15][color=COLOR 3]☾[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR 2]C L A S S E S:[/color][color=COLOR 1] HERE[/color]
                                      [size=15][color=COLOR 3]☾[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR 2]C L U B S:[/color][color=COLOR 1] HERE (if none delete this section)[/color]
                                      [size=15][color=COLOR 3]☾[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR 2]E T H N I C I T I E S:[/color][color=COLOR 1] HERE [/color]
                                      [size=15][color=COLOR 3]☾[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR 2]H E I G H T / W E I G H T:[/color][color=COLOR 1] FEET / INCHES[/color]
                                      [size=15][color=COLOR 3]☾[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR 2]H A I R / E Y E.C O L O R:[/color][color=COLOR 1] HERE[/color]

[size=20][u]❀the core❀[/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                      [color=white]xxx[/color][size=14][color=COLOR 3]彡☆[/color][color=COLOR 2]B I O G R A P H Y:[/size][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR 1] TYPE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT[/color]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=14][color=COLOR 3]彡☆[/color][color=COLOR 2]P E R S O N A L I T Y:[/size][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR 1] TYPE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT[/color]

[size=20][u]❀etc❀[/u][/size]
                                      [color=white]xxx[/color][size=14][color=COLOR 3]彡☆[/color][color=COLOR 2]L I K E S:[/size]
                                      [color=COLOR 3][size=15]☾[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR 1][size=11] 1ST[/size][/color]
                                      [color=COLOR 3][size=15]☾[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR 1][size=11] 2ND[/size][/color]
                                      [color=COLOR 3][size=15]☾[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR 1][size=11] 3RD[/size][/color]
                                      [color=COLOR 3][size=15]☾[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR 1][size=11] 4TH[/size][/color]
                                      [color=COLOR 3][size=15]☾[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR 1][size=11] 5TH[/size][/color]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=14][color=COLOR 3]彡☆[/color][color=COLOR 2]D I S L I K E S:[/size]
                                      [color=COLOR 3][size=15]☾[/size][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR 1][size=11] 1ST[/size][/color]
                                      [color=COLOR 3][size=15]☾[/size][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR 1][size=11] 2ND[/size][/color]
                                      [color=COLOR 3][size=15]☾[/size][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR 1][size=11] 3RD[/size][/color]
                                      [color=COLOR 3][size=15]☾[/size][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR 1][size=11] 4TH[/size][/color]
                                      [color=COLOR 3][size=15]☾[/size][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR 1][size=11] 5TH[/size][/color]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=14][color=COLOR 3]彡☆[/color][color=COLOR 2]E X T R A S:[/size][size=11][color=COLOR 1] anything you wanna add? type here.[/color]

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

- - - - - - •welcome• - •story• - •rules• - •students• - •dorms• - •classes• - •clubs• - •applications••miscellaneous•- - -

❀{ PLEASE CHECK HERE DAILY! idea for an event? PM me it! }❀
                                    ████████████████▐▐☾彡☆

E V E N T S
                                      ☾S p i r i t.W e e k☽
                                      xxxxwhat: there will be a theme for each day and the students may dress up accordingly. Happens once a month.
                                      xxxxwhen: november 11th - 15th
                                      xxxxwho: everyone at Topsy-Turvy.

☾W i n t e r b a l l☽
                                      xxxxwhen: december 1Oth from 6pm - 11pm
                                      xxxxwhere: the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas
                                      xxxxwho: all students of the academy

C A L E N D A R
                                      Current date: Wednesday, November 6th, 2013

W E A T H E R
                                      Windy, cloudy, and light showers.

TIM E
                                      4:00 PM

M AP
                                      click

L O C A T I O N S

fountain: click
                                      -they say that if you toss in a shiny 50 cent coin on the very top, your wish will come true. Some people agree while others disagree.

baseball field: User Image
                                      -nice and green, there are stadium bleachers that surround the back.

archery field: User Image

soccer field and track:
                                      User Image

tennis courts:
                                      User Image

cafeteria interior: User Image
                                      -it literally looks like a restaurant. Comfortable and offers a wide variety of food from all cultures.

single dorm layout: User Image

double dorm layout: User Image

quad dorm layout: click

garden entrance: User Image
                                      -many "good memories" happened in the entrance of the garden. It's a long, five minute walk until you actually see the flowers and greenery.

garden: click
                                      -the garden's path ends with the forest in the background. the forest is off limits to everyone.

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200