Welcome to Gaia! ::

PanicWithVanity
Cheyriddle4

Professor Hyde Lock
User Image

Professor Hyde Lock walked down the halls of the school with his hands casually slipped into his pockets. He was humming a song he knew and always enjoyed called When You’re Strange as he went which was not exactly what he was supposed to be doing as a teacher at the school. He was sure he was supposed to be helping students in some way or another but his current comfort was blinding his sense of responsibility. As he was walking he passed by a closed dorm room door where he heard some voices, one male and one female on the other side of it. He stopped humming and sighed as he turned and faced the door. He just stared at it for a moment with a dull look in his eyes and the faintest of nostalgic grins playing on his lips as he muttered to himself under his breath. “Ah youth. Sorry that I have to be the old pain the a** in this scenario.” And with those whispered words he pulled his hands from his pockets and reached forwards with his right hand and rapped three times on the door Acheron and Mara were behind. As he now waited he could hear a voice in his head laughing with glee at the whole situation.

OG Noob

Jor Magand

Jor had been wandering the hall ways for quite a while trying to find the banquet hall while slithering his way along. He wasn't appreciating the fact the food for the banquet was stored not in the kitchen, infact that very idea was counter intuitive to his logic. He eventually came across a girl with golden blonde hair. He blinked twice as he then slithered up next to what appeared to a siren from his knowledge "Hello....there....I am Jor, are you lossst looking for the banquet area...?"

Shameless Kitten

User Image
Acheron

Acheron looks over at Mara and feels a wave of relief for not being repulsive to her. He doesn't want to lose his only friend and ally here. Heck, who knows maybe he might like her as more then a friend later on. He has no idea what the future holds."My story isn't really that inspirational or anything. You speak as if I am some hero or something." A knock sounds on the door and he sits up and moves to answer it. He opens the door and freezes. Tension and hatred fills his being as he is face to face with some male. His eyes show his hatred and suspicions."What! I can't talk to my friend in private or something!" His hands clench on the doorknob and the door frame as he glares at the man.

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Adpot the peace of nature:
Those who are at war with others,
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer,

User Image
User Image

Greyscar chuckled at her remark. "After the things I have seen, the things I have done, I don't think it is about like or dislike. Such pleasantries are but a luxury I cannot have." He exited the building and began to head back to the main building. The greenhouse was a little too familiar to him. He needed to get away from his past, not go back to it. He let out a heavy sigh of sadness as he remembered his old village. "We should find the head of the school now."

User Image
Greyscar
Interacting with:
Cheyriddle4
Silver

Her secret is patience.
Are not at peace with themselves
It sings because it has a song.
((sorry a little lazy and tired no layout...))

Mara jumped up when she saw Acheron and some teacher at the door. She walks up calmly to the door and puts her hand on Acheron's shoulder trying to comfort or calm him down. "I'm sorry sir. But we were talking privately. If you don't mind..." She shut the door on the teacher and waited to see if he'd knock or stay there.

Shameless Kitten

User Image
Silver Olivand

Silver follows Greyscar out of the greenhouses and catches up to him. She thinks about his words and lays her hand on his arm."I hope that maybe you will like teaching." She lowers her hand and walks a little faster to keep up with Greyscar's strides."Indeed. We should go find Stanley now. Do you have any thoughts on where we should look? I am thinking the courtyard."
Professor Hyde Lock
User Image

When the door opened and he found himself face to face with Acheron he smiled and started to raise a hand to give a friendly wave and say hello. He did not get to do so however as observed nothing but hatred in the young man’s eyes and spite thick in his words when he spoke. When Acheron finished speaking Hyde let out an ever so slightly nervous sounding chuckle as he reached up and scratched the back of his head. When he spoke he closed his eyes and kept a calm demeanor about him. “Well I suppose not, being that that is precisely why I knocked.” He then sighed and opened his eyes lowering his hand as he stared dully at Acheron with a half hearted looking smile, also stealing a glance at the girl with him. “You know there is quite a nice library here. There is an area for conversing even with quite the comfy couches.” For now that was the nicest way he thought he could tell the two that they could not have the privacy they wished for on his watch, so when the door was closed in his face he sighed heavily and knocked once more.

Shameless Kitten

User Image
Acheron

Acheron feels Mara's hand on his shoulder, but this man is only making things worse. He grits his teeth and his eyes flash with irritation. This is going to get old really fast. When the door closes he turns to Mara."He better-" A knock on the door makes Acheron turn and he yanks the door open and steps out forcing the man to step back. "Like you would want to tell anything bad about your past in a place where people can overhear! How about you just leave us be? Sitting in a person's room talking when both live in the same dorm is a crime now? Oh, how silly of me! I must have skipped over that part in the contract that my parents signed which I never saw! Now leave!" He turns on heel and walks back into the room.

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Adpot the peace of nature:
Those who are at war with others,
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer,

User Image
User Image

Greyscar slowed down so she could match his pace easier. "Lead the way, I would have just wandered aimlessly and gotten myself lost again." He replied to her and began to follow her. It would take him a few days to get the layout of the place etched into his mind.

User Image
Greyscar
Interacting with:
Cheyriddle4
Silver

Her secret is patience.
Are not at peace with themselves
It sings because it has a song.
User Image

A~S~M~A~R~E~L~D~A

Mara whispered to Acheron before opening the door again, "He obviously thinks we're up to no good. Let's just try to keep calm because I do not need another lecture from my brother."She reopened the door to the Professor as she opened it kind of pushing Acheron out of the way so he wouldn't see him and get upset. "Sir, I assure you we are doing nothing wrong. We just needed to talk privately. That's all."She could assume how the professor was concluding they were up to no good. Being Mara's history with rules, the fact that they were alone together, and they didn't look like the obey the rules type. But this time for a change she was following the rules.

Shameless Kitten

User Image
Silver Olivand

Silver starts to lead the way towards the courtyard." You will get the layout of the place soon. I only know the layout because I visited when it first opened up. Stayed for a few days and left to travel again. I have no idea how Stanley kept track of where I go. I moved constantly and never had an address listed publicly." She glances around and wonders how many teachers are going to be teaching. She is a bit nervous about teaching as this is her first year."Do you have a particular form of fighting that you do? Like swordfighting, hand to hand, or archery?"
Professor Hyde Lock
User Image

After listening to Acheron and all he had to say Hyde just stood there for a moment and blinked a few times a look of shock in his eyes, as he thought to himself.What a bold boy. When Mara then spoke to him explaining things Hyde listened carefully with a pleasant smile back on his face. When she was done he gave her a small nod as he then turned away from the door. As he was then just walking away the irises of Hyde’s eyes suddenly turned from green to gold in a blink. When he spoke his voice was slightly more high pitched and held a sly cunningness that was not there a moment ago. “Such a pansy that one.” The words spoken would have been loud enough for both in the room to hear clearly.

Shameless Kitten

User Image
Acheron

Acheron hears what the male says as he walks away and he is just about to storm out of the room after the male when he decides to not do it. It isn't worth it and he is in front of Mara. Yet that didn't seem to stop his anger at the man or his words previously spoken. He looks at Mara."Pansy? Who uses that word these days?" He shakes his head and walks to the window. "Can't stand that we don't have any privacy these days. It is like everything is everyone's business. It's like the freaking herd!!!!!!" He pushes off the window and walks over to his bag and starts to unpack. He is a bit peeved, but he has to do something or he might do what he doesn't want to do in front of Mara. He starts putting his clothes away."I am not going to apologize to him if that is something that your expecting."
User Image

A~S~M~A~R~E~L~D~A

Is it me or did the Professor just sound different?Mara thought to herself. She didn't like seeing Acheron upset. But she couldn't do much, he was really mad, she just sat silently and watched him unpack his stuff. "I wouldn't ask you to apologize to anyone if you didn't want to."She yawned a little bit. She took off her hat and fixed her brown/red hair.
Professor Hyde Lock
User Image

He continued down the hall becoming a bit rowdy as he did, even going so far as to start doing an awkward sort of skip. “Pansy, pansy, pansy! Ha ha, what a fun word?!” He eventually passed by a window and came to a stop as he looked out it with wide eyes and a crazed sort of grin. From the window he could see two teachers crossing the grounds towards the courtyard. It was Miss. Olivand and Greyscar. “Ho ho…” And with that Hyde suddenly pushed open the windows, hoped up on the sill and crouched on it for a moment before jumping down. Standing up strait he blinked consciously and all of a sudden the irises of his eyes were green once more. His crazed grin was gone as well and he seemed pleasant and calm enough once more. So now with a sigh he started across the grounds towards the two other professors.

It only took him a moment to catch up to them and when he did he raised a hand with a warm smile and spoke up to them. "Hello my fellows teachers of greatness. Heh, heh..." His voice was now back to its normal state, smooth and lacking and sort of high-pitchedness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff