Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Rei Suzuki

Race: She is human but has some physic power, so she is commonly shunned.

Appearance: Rei has short, chin length chestnut brown hair, which is generally pulled back. She is slim, and quite short. Her eyes are large and icy blue. Rei always wears a crimson knee length skirt and a deep blue sweater.

Personality: She is shy, and not very trustworthy. Rei is strangely intelligent and her intellect has amazed many. She is embarrassed of her cleverness though, and sometimes tries to conceal it. Though she can be kind and cheerful, and comes across as being rude and cold, due to the fact that she is so timid.
Claire smiled with a shake of her head. She walked past Anon, patting his shoulder softly. "Which bed are you going to take?" There were two beds, one close to the door and the other near the windows.
As she patted his shoulder, he gave out a small "eep" and jumped slightly. His glasses fell off his nose and hung by his pointed ears. "Uh...The one by the door I think, I can't stand the sun waking me up in the morning." He looked at her. "Um..If that's alright with you, if not I'd be glad to take the one by the windows or move it for you.." He pushed his glasses back up on his nose.
"It's alright." Claire walked to the bed near the windows and set her backpack on the bed, her suitcase on the floor by it. She didn't care much about unpacking at this moment, so she walked into the small kitchen area and checked the fridge. There were some ingredients.
"it's funny at first i didn't want a roommate but now i do...."
He flopped onto the bed, dropping his things on the floor. HE sighed and stood up taking his pick out of his pocket and plucking "A" on his guitar. He cringed at the wailing sound it amde and turned it lower. 'Always out of tune, you stupid son of a..."
Claire peeked her head from the kitchen to see what Anon was doing. Seeing as he played his guitar, the redhead continued to roam around the cupboards and closets in the kitchen.

[Now... I must go. I'll be back on, though...]

Omnipresent Pawn

Name: Michelle hobbs
Race: half angel (I donnu 'bout the other half sweatdrop )
Appearance: http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=45338
(My hair is down to my shoulders and my eyes are alot iceir than that)
[I really do look sorta like that too 'cept I'm short and normal weight.]
Personality: shy,quiet,mysterious, needs to let loose with her emotions other than drawing anime/manga like girls doing what she wants to do. [I kinda failed about.....5-8 test for drawing in class blaugh ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff