Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cherry Valley is a beautiful area surrounded by cherry trees. There is also a large, ancient-looking building that serves as a high school for those who can't go to school in other places because of their races.

~Rules~
1. Cybering and godmoding are banned.

2. No one-liners. There's a two-line minimum.

3. Boys and girls have same dorms.

4. If you want to be a teacher, PM me a form ((Make one yourself. Teachers are mostly imaginary so there is no form.))

~Student Form~
Name~

Age~

Race~

Appearance~ ((Refain yourself from typing "avi" here))

Personality~

~Behold... My Form~
Name~ Claire Mystwind

Age~ 16

Race~ Elven

Appearance~ Claire ((Imagine her with elf-ears))

Personality~ Keeps to herself and has never before fallen in love. On her free time, she writes poems. Claire is also a dark young girl.
~Student Form~
Name~ Raine Hyragachi

Age~ Unknown (Appears 17)

Race~ Demon

Appearance~ ((Im getting it.))

Personality~ Usually energetic and hyper but sometimes she is very mysterious and sad. If she doesn't like you she'll tell you and she can be a b***h if you piss her off.
[Welcome to Sakura High!]
~Student Form~
Name~ Tyler Highwind

Age~ 16

Race~ Featherfolk

Appearance~ in my signature

Personality~ super smart kid, nice to everyone but get him pissed off....(look at signature)
Quote:
~Student Form~
Name~ Brent Kingsley

Age~ Sixteen

Race~ Human, British.

Appearance~ Brent Kingsley.
Personality~ A brash confident young man, who's mind is foucs on being the strongest, the best, and beat all who is in his way. He is an over-achiever, but is certainly not weak. Brent, whom excels in almost every subject except Algebra, [ If you were Brent, you would know why Algebra sucks.] and excels in all sports, but his only weakness, is of a smart girl.

" Oh, lovely." He stood at the doors of his school. Thoguh he excels to be the best, he tends to havea problem with authority, and the authorities with him. Brent had a tendency to "talk back" allegedly, but none the less, they will not do anything, being the lead scorer in lacrosse, football, American Football, and of course, fencing. " School, is a bit of a downer, now a days." He quietly said to himself as he walked the empty halls, deserted by the lack of people, especially students.

"My god, I am sleepy, this morn." He stood by the stairs, leaning against the case filled with trophies, contributed by him. He laid down, his body now shutting down, as he held up the case and took a bit of a nap.
[Welcome, welcome.]
Leila walks onto her new campus holding a black duffel bag and humming a little tune. She stops by the first cherryblossoms tree she comes across and sets her bag on the floor. She then jumps up and grabs one of the tree's branches swinging a little and jumping once more to land on the branch. Reaching over she snaps a small branch full of cherryblossoms and then places it in her hair.

((Im sorry everyone but I have to go! Have a wonderful day/night!!))
((might as well get started...)) *walks toward the school straying away from the other students* " this school is nice.. i've still got some time left....*takes a seat on the soft,cool grass*
Claire Mystwind, a girl who seemed like any other 16-year old, walked down the dust road towards the school building. She was carrying a backpack and a suitcase with her. Neither seemed heavy for her to carry around. Claire sat down for a while to watch the surroundings. Many blooming cherry trees and in the north were some mountains. "A beautiful sight..." She breathed out and closed her eyes.
-Student Form-

Name- Anon
Age-16
Race- Half Elf
Apperance- Avi! No, just kidding. Anon is tall and lanky, with straight black hair that hangs just past his ears, the ends slowly fade to crimson red. His eyes are emerald green and are often covered by his thin black frame glasses. Pointed ears.
I want to make custom outfits too!
1: A black flogging molly shirt, tan cargo shorts and black sneakers with white laces wth green clovers on them.
2: A red collared shirt, with short black sleeves. Black dress pants. Red and black checkered vans.
3: Red rufio shirt, black jeans, a 'Led Zepplin' wrist cuff (Larger wristband) and black dress shoes.
Personality: Loud and abrasive around friends, around girls he's quiet and stutters. He tends to at like an idiot in class, because he wants to, and often talks about thing that the teacher has no idea about..Like Zombies and bubbles.
how beautiful.....
[Welcome to you too, Hirobasu.]
Name~ Shadow

Age~ 15

Race~ Tiger/Wolf Demon

Appearance~ Bottom pic in Signature

Personality~ nice but has ashort timper.
Claire snapped out of her thoughts and shook her head before standing and heading inside to get information about her dorm. She managed to drop her back pack twice before reaching the oak doors.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff