8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Lilith Senshi
The Shy Pyrokinesis
15 | 3nd Year | Bisexual | 5’ 0”

Lilith had expected Rin's answer to be a boyfriend that had the other half but when she said it was her daughter that had it. It was a surprise to her. Lily looked at her more wondering a moment. Rin didn't look like she could be much older than she was and yet already had a kid. Lily stayed silent for a few minutes after Rin finished speaking. Lily didn't think ill of Rin. "I don't think ill of you Rin. I'm a little surprised to hear that you have a kid." She said looking back to her book. "I wont tell anyone we all have secrets we want to keep quiet." She added in a very low tone. She didn't know what else to say, she did have her own secrets and many scars to go along with it hidden under her sweater and tights. She wondered if she should start to wander around the school a bit to get the layout memorized.

With: Rin and a good book.
Where: Outside the dorms under a tree.
Thoughts: Thats a surprise

ArienaDark
[/quote

Abaddonus 's Wife

Supreme Gatekeeper

6,075 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Some of us think holding on makes us strong......

User Image
𝕽in 𝖁alentine

User Image

Rin nodded "thank you" she said and looked at her and smiled getting to her feet "im hungry wanna join me in some lunch?" she asked as she stretched "or do you want me to leave you to your book?" she smiled she did feel kinda bad that she interrupted her reading. she looked at the blue sky and smiled at it she wondered how many people she would meet here.

she just hopped that josh wouldn't end up coming to look for her. she shook at the thought and looked to her new friend waiting for her answer.

User Image
User Image

....but sometimes it is letting go.

β₯𝖂ere - outside
β₯ 𝕿houghts- im hungry
β₯ 𝖂ho- lily

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

XXXXXX-β™•' B R E N D A N ↻ C A S P A R _β†˜β†˜
XXXβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
XXX●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
XXXXX ↳ [cafeteria] XXX ↳ [Me, Myself and I] XXX ↳ [It's quiet]

User Image

"...Don't worry about me... I'll be fine sis. It's just school.... Yes, I'm still practicing... Yeah, mom's still furious... Okay, I'll talk to you later, have fun in Peru."

A sigh escaped from the tall dark haired male as he closed his phone and shoved it into his pocket. His sister had decided to give him a little pep talk before his first day of school. It wasn't very effective, but it was the thought that counted. " This is the school." He said when his driver pulled around the corner. The driver nodded and pulled off to the side of the road, where the two got out and made their way towards the trunk. The man who had been driving him began to unload his bags, but Brendan shook his head, " I've got it sir. You've already done enough. "

Moments later the trunk was emptied and Brendan was waving farewell to the man who had drove him. Pity he didn't get a name, he was quite a nice man. Still, there was no time to dwell on the fact that he would never see the man again, he still needed to move his stuff into the dorms. Reaching down he lifted his luggage with ease and began to move towards the dorms. From behind him he could hear a female voice commenting on his abilities to her friend. His heart started to beat faster, he bit his lip, and he got away from there as quickly, and politely as possible.

His trip to the dorm wasn't exciting in the slightest. He was placed in Mars dorm and was incredibly thankful. He couldn't imagine spending an entire school year with a woman, just the thought of it made him shudder. People on his team often teased him about always wanting to be in the male dorm. Brendan would laugh and joke along, but if he stayed away from females there would be less of a problem for everyone. Perhaps some of the other sport's kids could have learned a lesson from that.

Brendan's stomach gave a loud grumble, alerting him that he had not eaten anything that day. Placing his hand on his belly he gave it a quiet shush, " Alright, I'll go get you some food. The cafeteria is probably open now. "

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image Luca sighed softly as she strolled aimlessly about the grounds, with her arms crossed over her chest as she saw the growing crowds of students arriving. She was still anxious about the thought of being crowded with too many people around, but her face was smoothed into a calm demeanor as she made her way towards the cafeteria. She spotted a boy not too far away, but gave a shrug as she stepped inside the building.

She made her way over to the serving area to pick up a tray. Luca was hungry, but not starving. She chose a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a few strawberries and a bag of chips. She turned to find her way over to a table to sit down. Before sitting down, Luca slipped off her jacket to rest it on the back of her chair, with her tattoos now in full view. She scanned the cafeteria as she ate in silence. Her phone hadn't rung or even made a motion that her father texted her. Luca expected it, but at least wanted him to wish her a good day. Oh well... She thought, taking a bite of her sandwich as she continued eating.

Luca Simmons

Where:
With: No one
Mood: Uneasy
Current Outfit: Casual
Ooc:

Abaddonus 's Wife

Supreme Gatekeeper

6,075 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Some of us think holding on makes us strong......

User Image
𝕽in 𝖁alentine

User Image

Rin smiled and walked to the cafeteria seeing people and sighed as she went to grab some waffles with butter and syrup and some sausage all on her plate and grabbed a glass of milk. she looked around for an empty table and finally found on as she sat down and started to dig in. she took out her phone and opened her book app and started to read treasure island.

she smiled as she took a bite of waffles and looked up for a moment seeing people start to walk in. she shrugged not seeing anyone she would talk to. she sighed as she took a drink of milk and finished her sasage.

User Image
User Image

....but sometimes it is letting go.

β₯𝖂ere - cafeteria
β₯ 𝕿houghts- this is good
β₯ 𝖂ho- no one at the moment

(sorry its so short im not feeling so well"

Newbie Genius

9,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
TAYLOR JAXIN
The Blind Delinquent

17 | 3rd Year | Bisexual | 5’ 3”

I refuse to fit in your mold X]
Why be one when I can be both?X

Taylor heard Jayden walk away after his outburst at her. "If you need to do business, you know where I am," Taylor called out to him. She smiled to herself, laughing a little. She took one last drag from the cigarette before bending down to smother it in the grass. Typically, one would drop it and then crush it with their shoe, but that move took eyesight and Taylor did not have that. Plus, starting a fire on school grounds would not benefit her at the moment. Taylor stood up and straightened out, reaching for her cane. It was time to gather up some business.

At this time of the day, most would be at the cafeteria so that was where she headed. Thankfully she ran into one of the delinquents that was willing to guide her to where she wanted to go. The girl helped Taylor get some food onto her tray once they were there. Taylor asked the girl to describe the room to her, mainly the new students. Taylor picked up the tray and the girl turned her in the right direction. Taylor started walking across the cafeteria room alone, balancing her tray on one hand and tapping her cane in front of her with the other. Most of the student moved around her, so she didn't stop walking until her cane tapped against the metal leg of a table. How did she know it was a table and not a chair, it didn't move when she hit it like a chair would.

"Sorry, but do you mind if I join you? I know someone, I can hear you moving around." Taylor said, smiling in the general direction that she could hear the movement of wrappers. One would think that with all the noise in the cafeteria, Taylor would be, will blind sound wise, but her ears where very good thanks to being blind all her life.

My heart is sold, my temper's not
I will not fold so show me what you've got.....

OOC:

Taia_Leanhart

Newbie Genius

9,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Irene Smitter
*Immortal Teen*
16 | 2nd Year | Bisexual | 5’ 6”

One months, Nine days, Sixteen hours.....

-----------------------------------------------

Irene. once again composed. Well as composed as she would ever be and mostly done throwing up, she figured her stomach could do with a little soothing. She hoped that there was some sort of soup or tea at the cafeteria, which there normally was. Irene headed towards the cafeteria, where most of the students were heading. She spotted Taylor and ducked out of sight which made her feel really stupid. Irene knew that Taylor was blind and couldn't actually see her so there was no point in trying to stay out of sight. Still berating herself for being such a coward, Irene wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone else who was trying to get into the cafeteria.

"Oh, god. Sorry I wasn't paying attention." Irene reached out to steady who ever she had bumped into and saw a dark haired boy in front of her. She blushed, even more nervous. Boys, girls, people in general made her nervous. Her mother would be so ashamed of her stumbling attempts at socializing. Her stomach started to twist in knots again and she willed herself not to throw up. "I really am sorry. Let me buy you breakfast to make it up to you"

--------------------------------------------------

If you knew my fears, you would understand my pain....

Company: A boy that I almost plowed over
Thoughts: Every damn time....
OCC:

SweatshirtNinja27

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image Luca scanned the cafeteria once more as she continued to take small bites from her sandwich. It was slowly growing more, which made Luca slightly thankful that she was away from the larger crowds. Always something that made her uneasy. She turned to look away, with her gaze blankly staring at the table with her mind contemplating how the next few days would be. Her father, unfortunately, was on the last thing of her list.

She had awoken from her thoughts as she heard the tap of something hitting against metal, causing her to sit up straight out of reaction of the sound. Her gaze shifted to look up at a girl standing next to the table, with a cane in hand and a tray in the other. It was curious to see someone with good balance. "I don't mind. Feel free." She said, giving a light smile. It had just occurred to her, after seeing the cane, that she possibly had a hard time of seeing things. Luca lowered her gaze to look down at the table, and then back up at her. "If you turn slightly to the right, you'll be able to set your tray down without it falling. There is also a seat a few feet from where your cane is, in front of you." Luca suggested, hoping that she wouldn't offend, since her idea was to prevent her from having her tray fall.

Luca Simmons

Where: Cafeteria
With: Female student
Mood: Calm
Ooc:

Fire of Lilies

Newbie Genius

9,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
TAYLOR JAXIN
The Blind Delinquent

"Thank you for the advise," Taylor said as she turned slightly to the right as the girl had suggested and lowered her tray until she felt it touch the top of the table and slid in on. Being a little less graceful than usual, Taylor used her cane to find the chair and then draw it to her before sitting down and moving her tray in front of her. She rested her cane against the table next to her. She waited to for a moment to speak, as if she was thinking.

"I don't recognize your voice. Are you new here this year?" Taylor asked. She felt along her tray for her silver ware before she started to cut into her pancakes and place them in her mouth with more ease than one would expect for a blind girl. Still, her moves were slow and deliberate, as if eating took a lot of her concentration. Which it did if she didn't want to make a mess of herself, but she could still hold a conversation if needed.

OOC:

Taia_Leanhart

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

XXXβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
XXXXX ↳ [cafeteria] XXX ↳ [Cafeteria Dwellers] XXX ↳ [Just don't embarrass yourself]

User Image

The cafeteria was starting to fill up with various students trying to obtain various food items. It wasn't full, but it would get there pretty soon. Alone at one of the tables sat a girl with brown hair and blue eyes. The physical features of the girl were stunning, but they seemed very familiar. ' Was it Josh that said something about her?' he asked himself. Josh had told him of a girl who had forced herself on him, but still managed to win her court case, though Brendan didn't really pay much attention to the story. Still he shuddered at the thought. Girls could be scary.

Just as he was about to head further into the cafeteria something bumped him from behind causing him to stumble forward. It wasn't that the bump was particularly strong, it was just his surprise which caught him off guard. Finally catching his balance he turned to face a dark haired female with a flustered look on her face. Immediately his heart picked up speed, and he took a step back. He was worried that if the girl was any closer she would hear the rapid heart beat.

" N-No, it's alright. It was my fault for being in the way. " he choked out. He was glad none of the other sport members around to see him so frightened to speak to a female. If they were then he knew he was in for some unpleasant comments later. "Ah... you don't need to buy me anything. You should save your money for yourself. " he added slowly trying to regain his composure. It was just a little bump from a female, why was he so scared?

Fire of Lilies

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image "No problem." Luca responded, before taking another bite from her sandwich. She watched the girl quietly as she took heed to her words, and luckily hadn't made any mishaps. As Luca studied, the girl seemed pretty focused. To her, she might've had to be. Luca turned to look back over to her as she adjusted, with grabbing her bag of chips to take a few from it.

She paused upon hearing her question, and Luca gave a light nod. She sighed, shaking her head as she realized that the nod wasn't a good response. "Yeah, I am." Luca said. "Have you been here a student for long?" Luca asked, curious. She had noticed that her movements were slow, and the thought from before was that it was out of habit. Luca wasn't much for judging, and felt as though she understood, despite she hadn't been in that situation.

Luca Simmons
Ooc:

Fire of Lilies

Newbie Genius

9,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Irene Smitter
*Immortal Teen*
16 | 2nd Year | Bisexual | 5’ 6”

One months, Nine days, Seventeen hours.....

-----------------------------------------------

Irene noticed that the boy seemed to be just as nervous as she was, which wasn't as comforting as one would think. It didn't help that some of her old friends walked by staring at them and one of them snickered. Oh, jeez Irene thought to herself. Her stomach lurched. She closed her eyes for a moment to calm herself before opening them back up and looking at him, took a deep breath. "Really, I was raised better than to not make up for my mistakes and I have plenty of money."

And now she sounded like she was trying to buy him off or his friendship. Over the past few months, Irene had wondered if that had been what she had done before with her old friends. They had only been friends with her because of her families position, and her money. She really didn't want to be like that again. She couldn't be like this, actually she couldn't be here right now. "Actually, where are my manners? I'm Irene and let me know how I can make this up to you later. I suddenly don't have much of an appetite. I really am sorry."

She gave him a small smile that was an attempt as apologetic, but just came off as nervous. It took all of her self-control to not run away from the boy and calmly walk away. Maybe hiding in her room for the day would be best. She couldn't believe that she thought she could handle this place after everything. She took the first door outside, hoping that the fresh air would calm her stomach a little as she made her way back to the dorms. Thankfully, she was looking at her feet while she walked or she would have stepped right on him.

"Oh, hi Jayden. Sorry" Irene stopped moving which let the trembling she had been trying to suppress reach her knees. They buckled and she sank to the grass. She didn't have the strength to get back up. She smiled nervously at him "Um, I will leave you be as soon as I can feel my legs again." Irene wrapped her arms around her knees and placed her head down.

--------------------------------------------------

If you knew my fears, you would understand my pain....

Company: A boy that I almost plowed over -> Jayden
Thoughts: Every damn time....
OCC:

SweatshirtNinja27
Alzeid_Sato

Newbie Genius

9,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
TAYLOR JAXIN
The Blind Delinquent

"Yes, it's my third year here." Taylor answered. She could feel the girl staring at her, watching her. "My name is Taylor and yes, I am completely blind. I can feel you watching me and hear the curiosity in your voice."

Taylor gave the girl a smile, at least smiled in the direction of her voice. She swept her hand to the right until her fingers brushed against her bottle of orange juice. She set down her silverware and picked up the bottle and twisted off the cap to bring it to her lips. "And before you ask, years of practice lets me eat without making a mess of myself seeming as I've been blind since birth."

OOC:

Taia_Leanhart

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image "Ah, three years is a long time." She said, giving a slight nod. Luca paused, tilting her head softly before giving a slight smile. "Ah, you caught that." She mumbled, and then lowered her gaze for a moment. "I'm Luca. Nice to meet you." Her gaze raised back up to study her once more, but not for too long, to avoid making an uncomfortable situation, since she sensed her watching her.

Taylor seemed to read her thoughts, as Luca had thought of her movements earlier. "You handle yourself pretty well." She said, and then shook her head. "No offense, I mean..." Luca finished off the remainder of her sandwich, and reached over to take a sip of her soda. Luca was silent for a few moments, unsure of what to say without trying to bring a sore subject. "What's this school like?" She asked, choosing to change the subject for now.

Luca Simmons
Ooc:

Fire of Lilies

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

XXXXX ↳ [Cafeteria] XXX ↳ [Familiar Girl?] XXX ↳ [What am I even doing?]

User Image

It was if you could reach out and feel the awkwardness between the two. Neither Brendan or the girl seemed particularly thrilled to be engaged in conversation, but neither of them seemed to have the guts to end it. The tension between the two didn't get any better with each exchange of words. Perhaps if he just imagined her as a dude things would go a whole lot smoother.

After a few moments of silence the girl finally introduced herself as Irene and without thinking about it he simply responded, "It's nice to meet you. I'm Brendan." The words came so naturally that it had surprised him. He glanced down at his feet and made note that he was standing slightly pigeon toed, 'Yeah... that's earn me respect...' he thought sarcastically to himself. Then, realizing the girl had continued after her introduction he brought his head up and waved his hands in front of his chest, "No, no. There's no reason to be sorry. This sort of thing happens all the time. " he added feigning a smile.

Irene then took her leave, heading back out through the door she had come from. "Ah... I hope you find your appetite again." Brendan said just as the door closed. It wasn't the most eloquent way to close a conversation. Turning in the opposite direction Brendan finally made his way through the cafeteria line grabbing some toast and fruit. His nerves were still acting up so he suddenly didn't feel as hungry as he did before.

Once he obtained his food Brendan scanned the cafeteria for an empty seat. There were plenty, but he spotted the brown haired girl with blue eyes again, still sitting alone. Taking a deep breath he moved towards her table. 'Might as well mess up two conversations...'

" E-excuse me?" he asked in a pathetic attempt to get the girl's attention. "You seem familiar. I don't think that we have met, but did you used to go to a school with a kind named... Josh?"
                                                    Fire of Lilies

ArienaDark

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas