Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Detective

The Outcast Club

User Image

For those blissfully unaware there is more to schools than just happy fun and friends, the darker side of life starts here, viscous rumours, hatred and violence are just three. these usually happen down to the attitudes or the positions of the people. The difference is the will of these people, some care little for the rumours and other care a great deal, for these teens however their rumours are not the thing that has brought them together, they each have found that they have gained an ability that is strange beyond belief.

these teens have managed to come to the conclusion that their powers have come from space debris that has fallen to earth, the background radiation left on these teen has awakened abilities when first contact was made between them. This along with their social situations has given the 6 a reason to for a club, The Outcasts Club, a group that have been rejected from social norm and now fight to survive.

Accepted characters

Invisible Detective

User Image
Rules

1: No god modding, if you get in to a fight most people will take a hit

2: follow gaia's terms so swearing is allowed but not every word guys

3: people are never perfect so please don't give me profiles of cookie cutters

4: i want at least a paragraph, that means 4 to 6 lines on the reply page at minimum

5: make it look good give it your characters image and name at least

6: pm me reserves for characters "The Outcast Club" if one of the main 8 and if not "New Bank High", then full profiles PM me with their name as the title

7: Don't kill people with out asking them and me (and expect a no unless they are leaving cos that's not where i want this to go yet)

8: yes there is more people to have than just the main 6 and all of them will have some worth in the story, the rest wont have powers but people like ex-friends, friends, bullies and what ever else you want

9:it is based on a high school so guys drugs alcohol and smoking is likely.

10: have fun guys

Invisible Detective

User Image
Profile skeleton

Reserves:
image: (200wx100h anime only)
Name:
Year:(1-3)
Rumour:(Main 8 only)

Main 8:
[IMG left]
Full Name:
Nickname:(If your character is lacking a nickname then leave this blank)

Sexuality:
~
~
Dislikes:
~
~
~
Fears:
~
~
Powers:
Personality: (1 small paragraph min)

Dorm: (Name of Dorm and Number)
Rumour: (expand as much as you want on the rumour)
Bio:(2 small paragraph min)

Other students:
[IMG right]
Full Name:
Nickname:(If your character is lacking a nickname then leave this blank)

Sexuality:
~
~
Dislikes:
~
~
~
Fears:
~
~
Clique:

Dorm: (Name of Dorm and Number)

Teachers:
[IMG left]
Full Name:
Nickname:(most teachers have nicknames from students)
Sexuality:
~
~
Dislikes:
~
~
~
Fears:
~
~
Lesson:

Dorm: (Name of Dorm)

Invisible Detective

Dorms:

User Image

Dorms are split into 3 Mars Venus and Pluto, Mars is male only, Venus female only and the third Pluto is Co-ed. each dorm room supports 2 people, above is a standard room in each dorm with a conjoining kitchen and communal room, this along with a dorm communal room will house you and many others.

Dorm rooms

Mars
Staff

002 Brendan James Caspar

Venus
Staff

005 Rinnay Valenine
026 Irene Smitter

Pluto
Staff

001 Jayden & Lilith Senshi
012 Seth Lee Skylar &Taylor Jaxin
024 Luca Janette Simmons

Invisible Detective

Image: User Image
Name: Jayden Lee
Year: 3
Rumour: rich boy who killed his parents for their company
Power: invisibility (and walking through walls)

image: User Image
Name: Rin Valentine
Year:3rd year
Rumour: Pregnant, ex-head cheerleader who forced herself upon the school’s top sports star.
Power: Super strength

Image: User Image
Name: Lilith Senshi
Year: 3
Rumour: Bookworm girl who burned down her last school's sports hall
Power: pyrokinesis

Name: Brendan Caspar
Year:3
Rumour: male sports star accused of taking proformence enhancing drugs
Power: super speed

Image: image: User Image
Name: Seth Skylar
Year:1
Rumour: I dentity theft
Power: shapeshifting

Name: Irene
Year: 2
Rumour:The girl who committed suicide and is still alive
power: regeneration

Invisible Detective

Newbie Genius

9,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
TAYLOR JAXIN
The Blind Delinquent

17 | 3rd Year | Bisexual | 5’ 3”

I refuse to fit in your mold X]
Why be one when I can be both?X

Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap. Years of experience plus the taping of her cane had her navigating the dorms easier that someone with sight, which was impressive seeming as she wasn't sighted. Just because she was born blind didn't mean she liked announcing it She rarely wore dark glasses seeming as her eyes were colored normally and not that milky white that often meant blindness. Still, she couldn't avoid using the cane if she was alone. Normally one of the delinquents or someone that owed her a few favors would guide her. She liked using the delinquents just because they were subtle about it and people got out of their way all on their own.

Taylor felt the change from carpet to floor under her feet indicating that she had reached the dorm hallway. Twenty-seven steps down and turning right would bring her to her room. She started to count silently, taping her cane side to side to avoid running into anyone. She kept her head straight on rather than tilted up or down. Many would think she was on a mission, going some where important. If you made yourself look tough, like your where your suppose to be and have something to do, people left you alone. Twenty-three, twenty-four, twenty-five, twenty-six, twenty-seven. Taylor turned right and walked forward until her cane tapped into the door. She reached up, running her hands down the front of the door until she felt the numbers 012. She lowered her hand until she found the handle and opened the door. She paused at the door way, listening. It didn't seem that her roommate was in. She closed the door behind her, giving her a warning when someone came by. Taylor walked forward and to the left until she reached the desk. She propped her cane against the desk an her bed which she then sat on.

Taylor leaned back into her pillows, thinking about how things were going for her. She would have never thought that being Boss would work out so well for her in the long run, too many people. She had always been a bit of a loner at heart but now, she ruled the school and was starting to expand her reach. Taylor relax on her bed, wondering whether she would be going to classed or not.

My heart is sold, my temper's not
I will not fold so show me what you've got.....

Location: Pluto 012 | Company:Me, Myself, and I | Mood: Bored
OOC:

Quote:

Newbie Genius

9,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Irene Smitter
*Immortal Teen*
16 | 2nd Year | Bisexual | 5’ 6”

One months, Nine days, Sixteen hours.....

-----------------------------------------------

Irene was too busy throwing up in the girls bathroom to be worried about school, her peers, or any of the other normal teen worries. Actually, that was the whole reason she was throwing up. She didn't get it. She got a scratch, it would heal in seconds. Shoot up and it was like there was nothing but water in the syringe. Yet she was still throwing up at the thought of interacting with people, any kind of people. At least she had been able to force herself to enter the damn school building alone before breaking down. It had been so much easier with the drugs. She hated her power for making them unusable, but not getting rid of the cravings. She flushed the toilet and heard laughter as some other girls came into the bathroom.

Irene stood up, brushing off her jeans. Her stomach started knotting up and she willed herself to not throw up again. Nice thing about her powers, she didn't have to worry about acid reflex. She wished it would settle her stomach while it was at it. She recognized the voices and started to feel a headache building. Sadly, regeneration did not mean no pain. In fact, it was really painful. She took a deep breath knowing that she could not hide in the bathroom forever. She took a moment to relax her face muscles and practice a polite smile. Irene left the bathroom to face her old friends.

There was an awkward pause and hello's as Irene moved to the sinks to wash her hands in between the girls touching up their makeup.The glanced at her nervously as Irene gave them warm smiles. Before they could attempt any type of real conversation, Irene slipped out of the bathroom. Her stomach felt even more tense as she slipped out the side door. She leaned against the wall, looking up to the sky. What she wouldn't give for some pills, maybe even a smoke. Not that it would matter for her.

--------------------------------------------------

If you knew my fears, you would understand my pain....

Company: Me, Myself and I
Thoughts: Every damn time....
OCC:

Quote:

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image Luca was less than excited to start out at a new school, with the thoughts of not knowing anyone here and being away from the place that she had felt at home with. Here, she would consider herself isolated and alone. Luca sought solitude at times, but not all the time. Even silence got old for long. The young girl made her way through the gates of the school, with her large suitcase rolling in hand behind her. So, begins a new day in a world she has to grow accustomed to, whether she would like it or not, she had to stay here.

Her free hand retrieved a folded up piece of paper, and she unfolded it with ease to peer down at the map to determine where the Pluto dorms were. After finding them on the map, she made her way towards the direction of the dorm, while keeping a steady eye on people walking about. Once reaching the dorm, she stepped inside to unpack her things. It took an hour, give or take, to organize everything into place how she saw fit. Once finished, being indoors was already taking it's effect, and Luca stepped outside to wander aimlessly while also getting some fresh air.

Luca Simmons

Where: Pluto Dorms > Outside Dorms
With: No one
Mood: Uneasy
Current Outfit: Casual
Ooc:

Abaddonus 's Wife

Supreme Gatekeeper

6,075 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Some of us think holding on makes us strong......

User Image
𝕽in 𝖁alentine

User Image

Rin got out of her family limo and sighed as the driver grabbed her bag she waved her hand so he wouldn't take it to her room for her she was going to this alone. "no Jenkins i will take my own bag thank you" she said her British accent thick as he handed her, her hag. She took a deep breath "ill call you if i need you thank you" she said and as he started to get back into the car she turned to him "Jenkins" she called to him worriedly. he smiled "my lady do not worry miss rose will be watched and carefully taken care of" he smiled she sighed with relief "i appreciate it thank you" she said and watched him get in and drive off.

Rin turned around o face her new school her heart throbbed in worry she hoped that those nasty rumors didn't follow her over seas. she took in a deep breath and walked into the school and got her dorm room from the office. she walked up to her room and unpacked placing a picture of her and her rose on her dresser, and sighed she missed her little girl as well she looked at the sheet of paper with her classes on it and sat on the bed to memories it.

she decided to leave the paper on the bed and go look around she fallowed the halls outside and looked around she had no idea were she was and found out she had lost her map.

User Image

....but sometimes it is letting go.

❥𝖂ere - outside
❥ 𝕿houghts- oh dear
❥ 𝖂ho- no one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items