Welcome to Gaia! ::

good sounding RP?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on October 18, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 > >>

King Noob

*he rose a brow at the question, strange to him, then he remembered he hadn't introduced himself. dusting himself off a bit more, he took a short bow and did so.*
"yes, i am principal artemyss, welcome to my school."
*he turned to one of the workers and sent them off to order some pizza.*
"i'm sorry, this isn't a very good first impression of my school...then again, this is my first."
Oh, uh, Well, it's nice to meet you sir, my name is Zero, and hey, just think of this as an exciting first day...heh. The campus here is amazing, to say the least....I really like it here!

King Noob

*he chuckled and nodded.* yes and very expensive. i hope it turns out to be worth the money i paid. so far it's proving otherwise... the food should arrive shortly, if you want to take a look around the school or the feilds and forest surrounding it, do so. i'll be in my room...

*he continued dusting himself off as he started out of the cafeteria.*
*walks ourside, and out to a small stream* "Oh, cool" *He watches the water for a while as it flows*
*she sings quietly while unpacking.The sun was shining through the window,the sky was blue,a few clouds were wandering over it but it was still a perfect day to start walking a new path*

King Noob

*artemyss went to his room and showered for a few minutes. as he did, he thought and wondered on the thought of weather or not the school would be as successfull as he hoped. he had never gone to school himself, which made it somewhat strange for him to finally be in one.*

*he finally finnished washing off all the suit from the minor explosion in the cafeteria and came out getting dressed in his simple, but expensive looking outfit. then went out into the halls taking a slight tour of his new property. his attention drifted to one of the oak clocks and he noticed the time.*

"hmm... a new student should have arrived by now... as well as the food." *his ears twitched as he began scanning the dorm halls for any sign of someone new having arrived.*
*being all done she steps outside into the hall in order to explore*

I wonder if I should be anywhere particular now...hmm...

*frowns slightly while carefully looking around*

King Noob

*he comes into the first floor's main hall and gazes down one empty wing. sighing, he gazes down the other and raises a brow as he spots a new figure. his ears twich as he approaches.*

*crossing his arms comfortably behind him, he takes a short bow and introduces himself in a calm tone* "hello, i am principal artemyss, welcome to my school." *he looked into her room seeing the door cracked open, to make sure she had everything set up nicely.*

"we have some trouble at lunch time, but food should be arriveing soo-" *the honk of a car horn was heard outside in the north feild. he smiled softly and looked to her.* "help me brign it in?"
*yawn* Zero woke up after taking a small nap by the stream. "Man, Well, I feel much better now" He stood up and stretched his limbs. He heard a sound of a car horn by the school "The food! Alright!" He walked up to the school to see if that actually was the food, or maybe the principal would need his help or anything.

King Noob

*artemyss had a short conversation with the deliverers over the orders. getting a bit frustrated at their many questions as to why he needed such large amounts of food. he turned to the main doors and gave a wave to the new student*

"i'll need help carrying this in."
Zero walked around the building to see a delivery truck and two people by it. One he reconised as the principal he met earlier, but the other was someone he hadn't met before. He walked over to artemyss "Hello sir, can I be of some help?"
*a shedule wich was taped on to the wall caught her attention.It seemed to be a sort of "washing shedule" for each room.After slowly memorizing it she continues her little tour.A young tall man whom had carefully approached her introduced himself as the principal of this school.She gracefully drops a curtsy and smiles sweetly up at him*

It is a pleasure meeting you sir.My name is Aramae.I have been newly quartered here in room nr.1o.

*hearing a honking sound she turns her head towards it before nodding her head and smiling up at him*

Of course sir.I would be glad to help out.

King Noob

*he looked over to zero with slight suprise, he didn't notice him before that point. taking out a few large bags of food, he handed them over and looked to aramae*

"Zero, this is Aramae. a new fellow student. maybe you two can tour the school at some point, maybe i'll join you as i still need to get a feel for this school myself... for now, you both go and carry up these bags of food, hm?"
*he held out the bags he had grabbed out of the back of the delivery truck*
*after picking up a bag she smiles sweetly up at Zerod*

Hello.My name is Aramae just like sir Artemyss said.It´s nice meeting you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff