20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
User Image
[x] Name: Kailee Rose Alexander
[x] Location:Danny's class
[x]With:Faye

Kailee lost her concentration for a moment and the cards fell, but at least she felt calmer. "I'm a...what? Aren't I a Witch? Mom had always said we were Witches?" She had no idea what Faye had meant. She picked her cards up again and made sure they were all there. She wasn't sure everyone was so impressed by her little card trick. Couldn't they do it too?

"Pick a card!" she said, enthusiastically. She didn't mind showing off a little bit. It wouldn't be a trick what she was going to do to a normal person. But it impressed her. "Don't worry, I won't peak," she said with a giggle. It wasn't like she could anyway. She waited for Faye to pick a card and told Faye without fail which one it was.

Mao-Sensei

Magnetic Player

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User ImageUser Image
gaia_nitemareleft Faye McAllister x gaia_nitemareright
~*~
Divination Teacher, Groundskeeper
~*~

Faye chuckled, amused by the girl's enthusiasm. If only more students had that same kind of energy.

Um... I choose... Faye mumbled, her hand hovering over the set of cards. She picked one up and looked at it. The Moon. The irony of her choice was painful. It was a shame that something so beautiful could be be the cause of so much chaos. She waited curiously to see whether Kailee would be able to guess correctly.

~*~*~*~*~

Misguided ghosts
Traveling endlessly
The ones we trusted the most
Pushed us far away
And there's no one road
We should not be the same
But I'm just a ghost
And still they echo me

Where: Classrooms Hallway
When: Day 2, Morning
With: Kailee

Darkened Fay

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
User Image
[x] Location:Hall way outside Danny's class
[x]With:Faye

"Ooh! I like that one! Its The Moon! Its such a pretty card!" she said, finally noticing that she was technically cutting class. She wondered what Danny would think about this. She hadn't mean to but she didn't know what to do in class there. But out in the hall she was quite comfortable at the moment, doing something she knew she could do well. She was having a great time with Faye and her cards.

Mao-Sensei

Magnetic Player

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User ImageUser Image
gaia_nitemareleft Garm Helrising x gaia_nitemareright
~*~
Headmistress (Currently in Human Form)
~*~

Garm headed tiredly toward her office. She had hoped to squeeze some time in to wander the Twisted Hallway, but she had lost too much energy already. For once, she couldn't wait for the next full moon. She needed it to "recharge" so to say. It was worrisome knowing that a single transformation could take so much out of her. Then again, last night was the first time she had to in awhile.

With a long, pained sigh, she reached for her key in her pocket, only to find that the door had already been unlocked. Had she been careless and forgotten to lock it last night? No, that was impossible. She warily opened the door and stepped inside. Nothing seemed to have been tampered with inside. She took a seat in the comfortable swivel chair she had grown so accustomed to sitting in, it left an imprint. Her eyes drifted toward the box sitting by the wall, serving no other purpose than to hold her precious memories and collect dust. She stood up and walked toward it, feeling nostalgic.

Suddenly, she realized that something was missing. The dress. Where was the dress? Her heart pounded in her head. She ran about her office, overturning piles of books, opening boxes and emptying out cabinets, all to no avail. She felt dizzy. Weak. She felt... human. Had it been stolen? What would anyone have possibly wanted with it? Perhaps they had tried to sell it? No, the thought was too much for her to bear. It was priceless and worth only memories. Her head ached as her mind flew into a panic and shut itself down completely.

"Annabella!" She cried out, falling to her knees. She suddenly felt the weight of gravity heavier than anything she had ever experienced. She sat on the ground, trembling, tears melting away any calmness on her person. "Annabella... Annabella... Annabella...

~*~*~*~*~

Were the angels that lonely?
Couldn't they suffice for anybody else?
Can't everybody just lie to me.
She's home, she's home. Crying for me now.

Where: First Floor- Teacher's Offices
When: Day 2, Morning
With: No one
Outfit: The Usual

Magnetic Player

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
{{OOC: And with that to serve as a kind of introduction to the big happening I have in store for y'all, I shall transition to Noon of Day 2! Danny's class will continue, of course, until Prince gets his butt online and dismisses everyone. xD}}

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
.:: Lol works for me. I didn't mean to have Kailee skip the whole class though. Oh well. xd ::.

Distinct Gekko

User Image
Watching out towards the horizon, Kazuki had just realized that the sun had moved quite a bit from it's previous position that it was in from when he entered the class and sat down. Hearing an argument, he noticed that his friend was in some type of conflict. He was about to say something but then he noticed some vials and flasks that had some type of substances in each one of them. He remembered the teacher saying something about mixing them together but he couldn't quite remember what order they were suppose to go in.

's**t.' the boy thought to himself. He searched around, hoping for something to give him a clue. Kazuki was really hoping that the instructions were on the board or something. 'First day in c-lass and I already messed up.' "Oh well," he said aloud to himself and just stared at the chemicals as he leaned back in his chair and folded his arms.

-OOC: Cool-

seidkonacat

Darkened Fay

Dapper Hunter

User Image
Danny Tachibana

Danny sighed as Kailee immediately excused herself. He knew the lack of proper accommodation would be a problem, but he had hoped that she'd be able to follow along to his verbal instructions. He would have personally helped her, but he was afraid she'd accuse him of babying her. There was no winning in this situation. All Danny could do was make a mental note to talk to Garm about getting a hold of textbooks that included braille.

"If you're having trouble understanding the directions in the textbook, I can go over it again," Danny called out, seeing the puzzled looks on his students' faces. "But I'm afraid I can't let anyone else leave until you have at least this done." He glanced quickly at the clock. Almost noon already, huh? He had about fifteen minutes left.

"We only have about a quarter of an hour left before I have to let you go, but let's make this interesting." He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out another vial, filled with a glowing white substance. He poured its contents into his previous concoction and once again, the color changed, this time to a lighter blue, as he put it back onto the hot plate. "As you can see, the mixture you're working on right now is a base substance for many other concoctions. What I have here is a popular classic among students- a potion for invisibility. I'll let whoever finishes first have a full vial of it. But don't try to make it yourself. I'm afraid ectoplasm is extremely rare these days, and believe me, I'll know if anyone tries to take any from my storage."

He smiled. Hopefully at least one of the students could rise to the challenge.

JulietRawR666

Darkened Fay

seidkonacat

Kazuki Higashiyama

OOC: Got it, boss. Lunch time comes after Danny's class, right?

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
User Image
[x] Location:Danny's class
[x]With:Danny

Kailee heard Danny announce that class would be coming to an end soon, so she waved a quick good bye to her new friend. After packing up her cards she hurried back into the class room. She hadn't meant to waste that much time in the hall way, but she had. Nothing she could do about that now. "S-sorry" she mumbled as she took her seat again. She looked down, her face slightly red. She was embarrassed about getting upset and running out.

She knew it was too late into the class to get anything done but she was feeling better at least. More confident and like herself. It was too bad it took her until class's end to feel like she was ready to tackle the problem head on. She'd have to do better tomorrow. She packed up her stuff, including a book she didn't think it would be noticed if one was missing. Actually she was surprised they weren't being given books. Did they not have homework here? Once she was ready to go, she waited until they were dismissed, listening to Danny talk.

Mao-Sensei
The L0nely Prince

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User ImageUser Image

Ⱥndrew Ȼollins

Andrew paced in front of the building in his wolf form, black fur glistening in the light of the sun. He had a bag draped over his back like a horse. It had been easiest to travel by wolf, so he'd strapped his bag to his back and shifted forms. Now he was in front of the school, hesitant about making his way inside. Would he be accepted? Would he be hated for what he was? It was all he'd known, to be hated for being a wolf. But his parents had assured him that this place would be different. So why was he having such a hard time believing that?

User Image

OOC: Is this good?

Dapper Genius

6,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
[x] Name:Jacob White
[x] Position: Student
[x] Age: 18

walks down the hallway to the banquet hall but before he gets there he notices some students and a teacher doing combat exercises

"I wonder what that's all about"

He then walks up to a pillar looking out towards the practice field and leans up against it while he analyzes what type of exercise it was

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff