Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Gekko

User Image
"Really?" he asked. Admiring the horn they had recently drunk from, it looked pretty nice. As if it was made for a goddess. Which of course, it was. "Thanks," he added with a smirk. He set the horn down on the nearby dresser and stood up.

"Class? Awww" he groaned. But he was too out of it to argue. "If you say so," he sighed. Kazuki grab his one strap book bag and stretched. Feeling a little dizzy, Kazuki realized a little too late that he had gotten up too fast. His eyes started to strain. The alcohol didn't help his situation. Kazuki was beginning to stumble but he soon caught his balance. A few seconds later, everything went back to normal. "Ok, let's go," he said as if nothing happened, and headed for the door. "How do you like the school so far?"

seidkonacat

Alien Superhero

User Image
vandis reyasdottir
❖❖❖❖❖

Svandis considered the question for a moment, standing at the door.
"I don't know," she replied. "I've only been here a few days myself."

She walked with him out of the dorm, heading towards the main school building. The mead, being from Asgard, had qualities well beyond normal alcohol. She felt buoyant and happy, a bit carefree, but her senses weren't dulled so much and her movements were confident and assured. She assumed the mead would affect Kazuki in a similar way, but it seemed he'd gotten over it in only a few moments. Oh well. She could still enjoy the buzz.

As they walked into the building and headed towards the classroom, Svandis wrinkled her nose. "Ugh, I smell blood." She opened the door and walked into the room. The blood smell intensified and she grimaced, slightly.

"Hello. Is this potions class?"

❖❖❖❖❖

Kazuki Higashiyama

Distinct Gekko

User Image
"So I guess this is the only fun you had so far?" The demon stated with a smirk. He felt a little special knowing that she enjoyed his company. "If you don't mind, I want to make this school year a fun one for you." he said with a smile.

Walking out of dorm room, the outside air hit him like a brick wall. Kazuki's senses dulled dramatically. Guess the mead had more of an effect than he thought. Not wanting to seem weak, Kazuki focused on walking straight and being aware of his surroundings in case anyone tried to get the jump on him. Kazuki was always took precautions when he knew he wasn't at his top game. But at this time he was unarmed. Thinking back, he realized that he dropped his dual swords when he put his stuff down in his room. Crap.

Entering the main building the smell of blood had hit his nose a little later after Svandis had already figured that the smell was indeed blood. The stench helped Kazuki by killing his buzz by a lot, but not entirely on how he had wished, slightly. He was still enjoying it despite his insecurity. As the opened door flushed Kazuki's nose with the smell, Kazuki's wish came true. Damn. Gotta be careful with what you wish for. "Potions, huh?" he said to himself, "I'm not wizard but I guess it could be fun." he added, still mumbling to himself.

seidkonacat

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
User Image
Zach smelt all the different "flavors" of blood walk into the class room. Compared to them whatever the professor had given him could even come close to what he was smelling. Not one single one of them smelt anything less than tasty. He couldn't take it. He grabbed his bottle and downed it, hoping for even a little bit of relief. It didn't help all that much he could smell all of them. He still wanted to drink all of them. He didn't want to kill them though, which he guessed was a slight improvement. He just wanted to drink.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal!

JulietRawR666
The L0nely Prince
KazukiHigashiyama
seidkonacat

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
Kai Winterwolf

Kai watched the teacher walk past him to the vampire guy and then back to him. Carefully he shook his head, trying not to hurt his neck. "I'll be fine. It's not that bad." He lied again. His ice blue eyes narrowed slightly as two more people walked into the classroom, it wasn't normally in his nature to get angry at people, even if they had hurt him. But this guy. This blood-stealing leech. His mother had told him about the ongoing tension between the two races. The vampires and lycans, never seeing eye to eye. Although there were both monsters in their own rights. When he noticed that the teacher was still standing by him, he growled. "Please continue the class, Sir."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Darkened Fay"[/quote]
The L0nely Prince
rrrd805r:9="The L0nely Prince

}Ooh.Orange.Cake: {

Alien Superhero

User Image
vandis reyasdottir
❖❖❖❖❖

Svandis shrugged in Kazuki's direction when she heard his question.

"Yeah," she muttered out of the corner of her mouth at Kazuki in response to his comment. "You won't believe some of the classes they offer here."

She slid into the room and into one of the several empty desks, training her eyes to the front of the room and smiling vaguely, hoping the professor would simply choose not to notice them. She glanced briefly around the room, studying her fellow classmates through icy grey eyes.

There seemed to be some sort of tension occurring between a silver-haired boy and another boy with light brown hair and blue eyes. He was one of the ones who smelled like blood. She raised one eyebrow, wondering just what she had missed.

❖❖❖❖❖

Kazuki Higashiyama

Distinct Gekko

User Image
Looking around the classroom, Kazuki couldn't help but fill like he was being watched. So he stayed on his guard. "I'm sitting in the back." he said to Svandis. Like previous times, Kazuki walked to the back of the class to sit by a window. He always thought that it was better to have a view in case class ever got boring to him. It was like a doorway to his imagination. Thinking back on that, Kazuki realized how childish it sounded. Nonetheless it was still true.

Darkened
rrrd805r:4="Darkened Fay']

JulietRawR666

seidkonacat

The L0nely Prince

Dapper Hunter

User Image
Danny Tachibana

Danny frowned in disbelief, but left the boy alone anyway. He returned to his desk, but glanced up as two more students entered the room.

"Hey, there, late-lings." Danny said, addressing them with a nickname he came up with on the spot. The girl looked like she didn't want to be seen, but they did come in late. He walked over to the nearby cabinet and pulled out two unused kettles. Holding them with one hand, he reached for an armful of jars with the other. "Turn to page fifteen in the textbook. You should have a copy right under your desk. Just follow the directions and when you're ready, I'll come around to help you finish. All the jars are labeled, so make sure to read them first." He dropped the objects on each of their desks, sorting through what they would need.

He returned to his desk and raised his voice to address everyone. "Now, I'm going to add the ambrosia to my own mix so you can get an idea of what it's supposed to look like." He slowly tilted the vile of dark green liquid and allowed for a few drops to fall into his black, transparent kettle. The mixture reacted immediately, accepting the new substance with a puff of smoke. He then placed the container onto the hotplate sitting at the other end of his desk. Within seconds, the substance swirled and steamed, changing from a dark brown color to a deep blue.

"That's what it should look like," he said, pointing to the kettle. "When you're ready for me to come around with the ambrosia, let me know. If all goes well, we'll move onto something a bit more exciting an 'energy drink.'"

JulietRawR666

Darkened Fay

seidkonacat

Kazuki Higashiyama

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
User Image
[x] Name: Kailee Rose Alexander
[x] Location:Danny's class
[x]With:Danny, Kai, Kazuki, Svandis

Kailee began wondering why she always felt like she had something to prove in school. It wasn't like she struggled, in fact, she had a perfect GPA. She never liked telling people that though. No one ever believed her and those that did figured she got her grades out of pity rather than her actual work ethic. It wasn't long before Danny interrupted her thoughts though.

She groped around under her desk until she found a book. She picked it up and put it on her desk. She flipped it open to a random page, expecting to feel the familiarity of slightly raised bumps along the page. She sighed once she realized there weren't any. And that was when she noticed Danny had mentioned reading the labels. 'This class is going to be a challenge. Good. I like challenges.' She didn't know how to solve any of the problems at hand though. "I-I think I need to go for a walk for a moment professor," she said, running out to the hall way.

Once outside of the door she sat down and silently wiped a few tears dry, sending a text to her brother who had been busy with a friend of his. Deciding she wouldn't bother him any more, she paced the hall carefully listening for any one else in the hall. This is why she wanted to explore yesterday and get more familiar with the school. She shouldn't have gone to the town with Danny. She should have learned where things where in her class rooms.

The L0nely Prince
JulietRawR666
seidkonacat
Kazuki Higashiyama

Magnetic Player

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User ImageUser Image
gaia_nitemareleft Faye McAllister x gaia_nitemareright
~*~
Divination Teacher, Groundskeeper
~*~

Lying comfortably on a chandelier, Faye shut her eyes. It was much too bright to comfortably go outside and tend her garden, but much too early to begin her class. Over the break, she had spent her days floating about a certain doctor's office, poking in and out to have light conversations with him as he was busy with work.

She let out an infatuated sigh, clutching her folded hands to where her heart would be. Now that classes had started, she wouldn't be able to see him as often as she would have liked. But at the very least, she could listen in on his classes from outside. But just as she was about to get comfortable, someone had wandered into the halls.

"Who's there?" She said, peeking down into the hallway. She recognized the girl from the other day. She was the one who had been with Danny. Was she... crying? She blinked and rubbed her eyes to make sure she was seeing alright. No, she seemed to be okay... But Faye's moral obligation to help a student was stronger than her burning jealousy, so she gently floated toward her.

"I-is everything alright?" Faye asked. Upon closer inspection, she realized that the girl was blind, which automatically made her feel guilty. It must have been a difficult first few days for her.

~*~*~*~*~

Misguided ghosts
Traveling endlessly
The ones we trusted the most
Pushed us far away
And there's no one road
We should not be the same
But I'm just a ghost
And still they echo me

Where: Classrooms Hallway
When: Day 2, Morning
With: Kailee

Darkened Fay

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
User Image
[x] Name: Kailee Rose Alexander
[x] Location:Danny's class
[x]With:Faye

Kailee jumped when she heard someone's voice. No one had ever snuck up on her. She didn't even know how it was possible. She should have heard anyone's footsteps. Regardless she stood up, and bowed in the direction she heard the voice using it as an excuse to wipe her eyes again. Standing up straight, she replied, "Yes, everything is fine thank you. I just...uh never mind. Thanks again. I suppose I should be in class...but would it be ok if I stayed out here a few more minutes, Professor?"

Kailee had assumed it was a teacher. Why else would they seem bothered she wasn't in class? She played one of her favorite songs on her iPod. She knew every word, and rapped along with it. She didn't like most rap but this some how was still one of her favorites. She had the volume up loud enough she was sure who ever was in the hall way with her could hear the track too. She normally didn't like or need it that loud though. She played with her Tarot cards nervously like usual, allowing a few of them to wonder slightly down the hall, but not far away that she couldn't reach them. She'd grab the ones that seemed to stray from the others and "read" them, assuming the cards were trying to tell her stuff about the person in the hall

<OOC> This is what Kailee is listening too. I'm sure everyone knows it. </OOC>

Mao-Sensei

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
User Image
Zach looked at the girl he had been with briefly in the cafeteria last night. He remembered her smell. Everyone here smelt different from each other. He didn't understand why. He wanted to drink her especially, not sure how he was keeping whatever the doctor had given him. It didn't taste like anything he had ever had before. Was the doctor trying to poison him? He didn't seem to have a problem keeping the crud down, and Zach never had before with anyone he had drunk from before. He was still fighting with himself but managed a small smile at the familiar girl while biting his own lip. She would probably think he didn't like her soon but that wasn't the case at all. He didn't even know her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried
I can't control myself

seidkonacat

Alien Superhero

User Image
vandis reyasdottir
❖❖❖❖❖

Svandis realized that the boy--the one she had noticed earlier--was staring at her. He smelled like blood. She grew slightly uncomfortable at the way he was gazing at her Even his smile was somehow predatory. She gave him a weak smile back, clearly discomfited, and then returned to the assignment set by the teacher, Professor Tachibana.

She'd made potions before but the ingredients were very different. She puzzled out the recipe slowly and carefully, conscious the entire time of the vampire boy's eyes on her. She grew more and more agitated. Finally, after her anxiety caused her to carelessly knock a vial over, sher temper snapped. She turned to him, glaring sharply in his direction

"Do you have some kind of problem?" she hissed.

❖❖❖❖❖

Darkened Fay

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
User Image
Zach blinked, confused, "With you? No, none at all. You just seemed to be pleasant company last night." He realized from that the boy he drank from or the teacher could have taken that the wrong way but he had nothing to hide from them with her. He didn't do anything wrong with her. They had just shared the same table in the cafeteria. He got up from his desk and cleaned up whatever had been in the vial she dropped. He had no interest in making these potions with the class. He wasn't even in this class this period. He glanced over his schedule again, realizing he had this class scheduled for now but he still hadn't been told if he should leave or not. Earlier the Headmistress made it sound like she wanted him to stay here. Maybe she hadn't realized this wasn't where he was supposed to be. Either way he figured he couldn't get into trouble for doing what she had said.

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried
I can't control myself

seidkonacat

Magnetic Player

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User ImageUser Image
gaia_nitemareleft Faye McAllister x gaia_nitemareright
~*~
Divination Teacher, Groundskeeper
~*~

"I don't really mind, as long as the Headmistress doesn't catch you out here," Faye answered.

Suddenly, she heard music. She blinked rapidly. She had never seen such a device in all her life and stared in wonder. The longer she listened, the more confused she became. This man was a soldier, but was still able to write poetry like this? Amazed, Faye listened intently and watched as the girl pulled out a deck of tarot cards and wordlessly commanded them to do her bidding.

"You're a natural," Faye commented, genuinely impressed. Even though divination was her specialty, a hobby even when she was alive, she had never seen anything like this in all her years at the castle.

~*~*~*~*~

Misguided ghosts
Traveling endlessly
The ones we trusted the most
Pushed us far away
And there's no one road
We should not be the same
But I'm just a ghost
And still they echo me

Where: Classrooms Hallway
When: Day 2, Morning
With: Kailee