Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

Emma held up her hand. ’’No problem’’She says holding her hands on her script. There was no reason to not invite him to sit with her. Emma didn’t knew anything about him but he sounded sweet. And the poor guy looked like that he someone loved to talk to.
She let out an chuckle. ’’Actually I am on school that way..’’Emma says with an snicker. It was all started when she joined it in the first year. The girl was running around with her script and her fuzzy hair was easily seen. As for her braces shinning through the hallway. Emma never understood lightpole joke . She understood it after she had that thing out. The braces shined through the whole hallway. She nodded her head

. ’’Pleasure to meet you Alexander’’She says looking at her.
She stopped chuckling after he asked her that joke. She looked away. ’’All my friends got into an fight with each other. Some of my friends aren’t on school and the other percent well…I can’t find them..’’Emma says looking back at him. ’’Its not very fun if two of your better friends start fighting with each other’’She says with an sigh. Emma pulled out her telephone and show an old picture. ’’See this blond guy is Nathan, that’s Kimi and the girl with braces and huge glasses was the younger me’’Emma says pointing at each person.

’’Plus library does calm my mind of all the distress’’She says with an grin.

‘“The theater is so endlessly fascinating because it's so accidental. It's so much like life.”’

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image]

((OoC: Sorry bad post))

Desirable Loiterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

M I S S N E W G I R L

what do i need L O V E for

wearing-- I'M BATMAN! :: hearing-- Your Love is a Lie-Simple Plan. :: thinking-- 'Yeah. Today defiantly sucks' :: with-- Nobody :: location-- School; Hallways.
[/o-o-c//You can bring Natahn to me. God knows I still need to post]
                                          Rainer sighed softly as she sat at the lunch table alone. Just moments ago it was filled with kids, laughing and conversing with each other. Being teens and just having fun. Then just after one opinionated sentence, drama broke through and everybody hated each other. What a fun day of school this turned out to be. Rainer rested her elbows on the table and her head on her hands, still trying to piece together what just happened. As she was deep in though, guilt coursed through her body and into her chest and guy. She felt bad for what she said to Kimi, but she still didn't understand how she thought what she though.

Rainer felt like going home. Just go home, go to sleep, and start fresh tomorrow. And without voicing her opinions. They always got her in trouble. With another sigh, Rainer stood up and grabbed her bags. She couldn't stand being all by herself in public any longer. Rainer walked out of the cafeteria and started roaming around the empty halls.They were quiet and she just needed the alone time. She just walked around for two minutes before leaning back against the lockers and having a seat on the floor, hugging her knees close to her chest.

HolyxXxxXxxXxxMercifulxXxxXxxXxxBATMAN

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

Drake looked up towards her while she clapped her hands. He looked at her surprised. Drake stood there for the moment speechless. He looked away when she told him she liked his more then the original. Lexy flashed an shy smile. ’’Thank you..I am speechless’’He says with looking at her. There were questions filling his mind. Were there reasons because she was nice to him? Most people would ignore him.

He looked at her. ’’’Music is more one of my thing to release stress..You know that dooda that professors like to talk about’’Drake says drumming with his fingers on the guitar. He looked at her for an moment. There wasn’t much that he liked to do. Drake looked at her and stepped backwards when she moved closer towards him. Drake looked examine her quickly and held on the guitar. ’’Things that I like are boring and not really interesting to your ears or anyone ears’’Drake says looking at her. Typical thing for his personality. He don’t like to talk much about himself.

’’About that comment you last made; if you are not interested to your popularity. Why would you care if someone gossip about you? Plus stereotyping it easily made by meeting the person and seeing him for the first time’’Drake says looking at her and tapped his fingers on the guitar. ’’I ignore your question and don’t speak for myself..Does that makes me an loner or an jerk?’’ He says looking at her and sat on the table. ’’I am not cool like Darius, sexy like Jay or stong as that new guy…I am just your sarcastic loner who enjoys his time alone’’Drake says looking at her. He watched her closely. Drake wasn’t used to people coming near to him or even touching him. It reminded him to much.

/align]

‘“Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better..”’

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

((OoC: I know D: He sings good x’D Sorry for the bad post) By the way: Ii ZombieGummiBears Nathan will come to you tomorrow x'D I need to get to bed. So I will post tomorrow )

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
"I wear this angels crown
To cover up my devil's frown..."

User Image

Alexander Jacob Marris

"Mister Scene"

Alexander felt very bad that her friends were in a fight. It wasn’t good when friends fight. Nothing good ever came out of it. If anything it made the relationship more complicated. That’s was one of the perks of not having much friends for him. Nothing got very complicated.
He giggled when she showed him the picture of the younger her. She looked adorably nerdy. It made him smile. “Wow…you went through bit of a transformation, huh?” He smiled. “Well, It wouldn’t have mattered if you did. You look beautiful.” He smiled then looked at her friends in the picture a little more closely. “Are they your two friends that are in a fight? …wow…he’s kinda cute…” He then jumped a little bit and turned a little pink. He was open about being gay, but he had just met the girl. He didn’t want her to judge him so quickly. “Oh…uh…well, I hope they make up if they are in a fight.”He got a little warm. That was embarrassing.
“I don’t really have friends here.” He shrugged. “I guess people just don’t fancy the way I look.” He chuckled, but I don’t care what people think about me. I guess that’s a strength of mine.” He shrugged again. “but…on the other hand It would be nice to have some friends that go here, ya know? That would be nice.” He then shook his head a bit. “Eh- Sorry, I kinda got lost in my head a bit…I tend to do that sometimes. Sorry, Emma.” He smiled at her. “Thanks for being so nice by the way. That quality is hard to find now a days.”

"...And upon my broken chest
Lay a struggle between loneliness"

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Outcast-Tough Guy

So what if you can see, the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become!
Help me believe, it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become!

Luke turned and went back in to school, christ this lunch was taking forever. He found himself wandering the halls of the school, bored and alone. He wondered who he would encounter, what he would see, he hadn't been in school for more than a few hours at a time, wandering was limited, but he found himself someone to talk to soon enough.

It was the girl from before, Rainer, she was a pretty young girl, a damn sight younger than him, but a damn sight to look at for sure. He had never seen her before until today but he decided it would be best to actually talk to her after realising he had accidentally ignored her quite a bit earlier...

"Mind if I pull up a floor with you..?" Luke asked as he walked over, looking in to her eyes in a respectful manner in which he was accustomed, looking away, to him, showed either nervousness, or was a sign of weakness. Somebody who couldn't look somebody in the eyes was scared of the intensity, and when you were scared of someone looking at you, you were easily scared. He didn't wait for her to answer, dumping his bag and sliding his back down the lockers, but a foot away from the young lass he smirked at her, "Sorry 'bout all the shite I caused earlier.."

I'm stronger now even after everything that you did!
Still alive and kicking!
I'm better now, I'm awake now I can see
Everything, in front of me now!
╔══════════════╗
Ƚɘӿӌ Ⱥɳȃɨʆӌ
╚══════════════╝

Leț'ʂ ʂeț țhe world on fire...

My secrets: none
Mῡsic ɨs ʆife: none
I'ɱ nϕt alonɘ: Drake
Mȳ GῬS: Music room
I'm ʄeeliȵg: Nervous/Thoughtful

User Image
Lexy smiled as Drake said that he was speechless, a shy smile appeared in her flawless face, ''I'm just saying what I think'' she said. Her smile grew bigger as he said that music was one of the few things he did to release stress, darn has this guy fell from the sky right infront of her? They had so many things in common that it was a lot of coincidence. ''Yeah me too, when school gets on my nerves I quickly grab my iPod and start listening to music or get my notebook and start writing songs'' she said as she noticed that Drake stepped back when she got closer. She got a little embarrased and fell stupid right now, she didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable around him. She wanted him to know that she was a good person and that she won't judge him for any of his likings. Lexy knew how annoying that was, that you give an opinion of something you like or dislike and people start talking to you and asking you why this, why that? Or simply start insulting you cause they do like what you dislike. So annoying. ''Umm ok...I was just being friendly and wanted you to feel comfortable. It doesn't make you anything, you just like to keep some things for yourself and I won't make you say them to me'' she said and went over to her bag and placed her iPod in one of the many pockets it had.

Lexy then turned at Drake and answered his other question about the comment she made. ''Actually I care because I know who I am and don't want anyone to think or say the complete opposite of me, that I'm a slut, a know it all or something like that'' the caramel haired girl said with a shrug, she knew that people will talk after she goes out with Jay but she just had a crush on him and will do what it takes to be with him, even though this Drake guy was starting to change her mind and might even probably tell Jay she is sick or something to avoid him. She tilted her head to the side as she examine the guy, it seems he was used to people ignore him or something for being a loner. ''Those thing are just labels people put on them, they show how you are in the outside but what actually matters what's in the inside. What's the use of being cool, sexy and strong if you don't feel comfortable being like that? Plus that only makes people pay more attention to you and be the next popular thing at school'' she said with a smile. She was enjoying herself speaking to Drake and she didn't want the school bell to ring, she didn't want to leave.

...ѡe can burn brighțer țhan țhe ʂun

OutOfCrayons:

Desirable Loiterer

M I S S N E W G I R L

what do i need L O V E for

wearing-- I'M BATMAN! :: hearing-- Your Love is a Lie-Simple Plan. :: thinking-- 'What's he doing here?' :: with-- Luke :: location-- School; Hallways.
[/o-o-c//]
                                          After a few minutes, Rainer was off in her own little world. Just thinking about her life and how she grew up. She remembered being with Aston and Richard for the longest time. There were hundreds of pictures with her and them together, as a family. But lately, Rainer's been thinking a lot about her biological parents. Aston and Richard are the best parents a girl could ever wish for, but she knew that her biological parents were out there somewhere. She wondered why they didn't love her enough to keep her. What did she ever do wrong? Rainer sighed again and buried her head between her knees and chest. She felt weird. Like a headache was coming on. Rainer had never thought that hard about anything before and decided to just try to forget about it.

Even thought she cut the chord on reality, Rainer could hear footsteps in the distance. The gradually grew louder and louder. Rainer hoped that whoever it was would just keep walking by. Don't even glance at me, she thought, hugging herself tighter. Once the footsteps reached their peak, they stopped; followed by a familiar voice. Luke?. Rainer immediately looked up. It was him. As he looked deeply into her eyes, she stared back into his. Her dark brown eyes where bright and almost soulless like a doll, but showed curiosity and wonder, like a small child's. She watched him as he slummed his bag down of the floor and take a seat next to her. That smirk on his face...its charming., she thought as he apologized for what happened earlier. "Oh, uh. Its okay.", she said softly, trying to fake a smile back. You could easily tell the difference between Rainer's real and fake smiles.

HolyxXxxXxxXxxMercifulxXxxXxxXxxBATMAN

Anxious Friend

User Image
Ryan Elizabeth Clark

"All I need is a cigarette...

ͽͽͽͽͽͽͽ
...and a lighter"

User Image

I've been right,I've been left
I've been wrong, I've been left
behind
I've been up, but mostly down

ͽͽͽͽͽͽͽ

Ryan's eyes glowered at him slightly in response to his bemused smirk. She wouldn't call him out, but she greatly disliked people laughing at her humanity. She kept it suppressed for a reason. She was more sp angry with herself, however, to allow him to come up behind her so unnoticed. If there was one thing she was very persistant in, it was noticing everything. Oh, the irony of life. Either way, she was upset that she allowed herself to be so caught off guard. She felt vulnerable but she refused to be vulnerable.

She was physically completely composed, but her mind was racing for stability, like a spinning top that was loosing it's balance. She was still a little off. "Eh... More resistable than you might think..." She countered back to him to buy time, keeping her eyes diverted and focused on her food. She felt so awkward, somehow finding herself engaged in conversation. Her plastic fork picked at her salad hesitantly.

She was almost suprized at how genuine he seemed. She wasn't for sure he was, but she had nothing to hide. The point of the project was to project her reactions into the public through film. It just wasn't done, not that she was sure she would ever finish it. And if she did, if she would ever release it. But either way, she had nothing to hide, not to say she would say much. She never really did. "It's a personal project. It has no title yet, but for personal reference, I call it the thesis statement. It's essentially about me and people like me, because there are a lot of people like me." She paused, and to avoid the obvious question, "Just like there are a lot of people like you." She had been looking at him for longer than she realized. "It's my way to... to attempt to... instill my mentality into the viewers and to make them understand why I function how I function." She paused again, considering showing something, but deciding against it. "But it's nowhere near done. Just begining actually." It was as simple as that in her mind. he knew all he needed to know. Time to change topics.

"You know you can't save everyone, right? For that matter, you realize you don't need to save everyone, right?" She couldn't stare him in the eyes anymore. She turned back to the computer, fiddling with the mouse, not really with any point or pulling anything up. "Some people are okay being in the background. They don't need people to eat with at lunch or talk with during class." She glanced back to him to see if the message was conveyed. "I appreciate it, but don't waste your time on me. I'm fine."

User Image
User Image
xx
User Image
xx
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX › ›__I NEVER MEANT TO BEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSo Cold
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄___▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

COLD To You I'm Sorry About All The Lies

Maybe In A Different Light

You Can See Me Stand On My Own Again

Cause Now I See . . .

You Are The ANTIDOTE That Got Me By

Something Strong Like A Drug That Gets Me High

Instill her mentality, make them understand why she function's how she functions? This girl had a lot more to her than Reese thought; she enjoyed film, that much was obvious, just like it was obvious to Reese that this project is more personal than she is letting on. It's almost like she's trying to prove to herself that nothing is wrong with her, and that being the way she is is fine; that nobody can make her feel small.

And for that, Reese admired her.

"You don't have to prove anything, you know..." Reese began, pulling out a pack of cigarettes, which might contain a different kind of smoke. "You're fine the way you are, if people don't get it, ******** 'em." He told her honestly, not just saying it to be sweet.

"What makes you think I'm doing this for you?" He asked, narrowing his eyes, filled with emotion. "You aren't the only one who is need of a good friend," He sighed, opening his pack, and debating on which one to smoke. The cigarette would give in to his nicotine habit, but the marijuana would take his mind off things.

"And, for the record," He began, pulling out a cigarette. "'I'm fine' is the biggest lie told. And, I believe I speak for a nice percentage of people when I say that 'I'm fine' usually means 'I'm ******** up, insecure, neurotic, and emotional. Like me, for instance," Reese stated, coming to the end of his mini-rant. "If I ever say 'I'm fine'," He lit his cigarette and took a hit. "I won't mean it." He finished, blowing the smoke out.
User Image

Anxious Friend

User Image
Ryan Elizabeth Clark

"All I need is a cigarette...

ͽͽͽͽͽͽͽ
...and a lighter"

User Image

I've been right,I've been left
I've been wrong, I've been left
behind
I've been up, but mostly down

ͽͽͽͽͽͽͽ

Ryan had begun to pull at her left ear with her left hand. It was a nervous habit she was never able to completely drop. The one gesture that still obviously signaled her anxiety. It was a subtle gesture, but it was fairly clear. Her mind was stable once more. She resummed her attempts to build her wall and to create a permanent separation. She couldn't say she wasn't impressed at his persistance, but she was refusing to let him get to her. But he kept tossing a giant wrecking ball into the side of her wall, forcing her to frantically start from scratch with the basics. The points he brought up stung slightly. She could feel herself going on the defence again, struggling to preserve. But the smell of his cigarette gave her a slight refresher into reality, taking the overwhelming struggle and pausing it for a nice calming breath.

She tugged at her ear a little harder before letting go and looking at him stubbornly. "It wasn't a lie. I really am. I enjoy life. I'm not insecure. I'm not neurotic. I'm definitely not emotional." There was no sense of humanity in her whatsoever. "Your point is noted, but, though always true for you, not always true for everyone else."

She was no longer hungry. She had no desire to eat or think of eating. Part of her wanted to pull out a cigarette but that was a classic indicator of pressure and she refused to show it. She just simply settled back in her chair, resting her legs on the desk in front of her. Part of her wanted to sting him like he just stung her. She told herself not to, but her irritability grew and she continued, "You have really shitty tastes in 'good' friends..." She shrugged slightly. "That's all. I figured someone needing a good friend would pick someone a little less reluctant and blunt." She couldn't stand his smoking, it was killing her. She sat in silence for a little bit, refusing to acknowledge him.

"It's not to prove anything." She paused, trying to explain better, "I just... I don't want them to get me, really, so much as to get it. It's complicated. I need them to feel it. To feel..."

She wasn't sure what word to use, actually. There was a word. A perfect word that fit in the blank, but she couldn't lay her finger on it. She struggled for a bit before giving in.

"I don't know. It's stupid." She glanced at him, analyzing his past.

"So, why drugs?" She said, with a sarcastic emphasis on the word why. She felt like she had talked enough about her. She would much rather analyze him. He wanted a good friend. This was her broken attempt, her being completely unsure what had happened in all this reactionary emotion to her wall.

User Image
User Image
xx
User Image
xx
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX › ›__I NEVER MEANT TO BEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSo Cold
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄___▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

COLD To You I'm Sorry About All The Lies

Maybe In A Different Light

You Can See Me Stand On My Own Again

Cause Now I See . . .

You Are The ANTIDOTE That Got Me By

Something Strong Like A Drug That Gets Me High

"Understanding," He mumbled, before composing himself again.

Reese watched as the female inched around in her seat; she was acting like him when he was in dire need on a cigarette, which made the brunette wonder... Taking a long hit of his Newport, Reese blow the smoke out towards her face, watching her reaction.

Not really caring if she wanted one or not, he figured he'd be nice and at least offer. So he took another cigarette out of his pack and held it out to her, his eyebrows raised, as if to ask, Are you going to take it?

Ryan mention that she wasn't insecure, neurotic, or emotional, but she left out ******** up. Smirking to himself, he decided to drop it; he'd figured plenty out about her already. Of course, when she asked why he did drugs, his face fell, showing all of his vulnerability, and his mind flashed back to the first time he ever smoked anything. It was a few minutes later before Reese realized she was still waiting on an answer. Putting his cocky, carefree mask back on, Reese finally gave the blonde an answer.

"Figured why not? Can't make my life any worse than it already is," He answered her, semi-honestly.
User Image

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Outcast-Tough Guy

So what if you can see, the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become!
Help me believe, it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become!

Luke looked away after the girl said it was ok, he could tell the smile was put on, and didn't want to bother shooting his genuine smile back. Almost as if a switch flicked inside of his head, he became himself again...today he had been acting different, talking a lot. But then he sort of piped down a bit, not like Rainer would notice, as he hadn't spoken t her much already. One other thing Luke was terrible at was talking to girls, mainly, attractive ones..

"So what're you doing here?" he said after a fair pause, the pause being him forcing up the stomach to say something back, this was why he hated himself so much. He was confident in everything, except talking. He didn't talk to anybody, and he didn't talk to girls especially, having only a little sister as female contact, but she was turning fifteen and was out a lot so Luke never really got to have prolonged conversation with her, and he barely even remembered his mum before she buggered off. He looked at the girl though, she was new. The way she dressed, Luke liked it himself, it suited her, but he knew she would get some trouble for it from Jocks and preppy Rich Kids. Like their opinion's mattered to her. 'Don't turn in to a wuss now Luke..don't do it! he thought in to himself, he knew that, after this conversation he would probably return to his old demeanour, quiet. He was at the start of the day, and now that the electricity of the fight had died down, he would return to it.

I'm stronger now even after everything that you did!
Still alive and kicking!
I'm better now, I'm awake now I can see
Everything, in front of me now!

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
User Image

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥Finishing up she turns everything off and strides out and into the halls filled with many people. Looking around her eyes see a boy that all she knows him as is the school bad a**. Staring at him for a few seconds she than turns around lifting her head up high and continuing her walk. Offering curt smiles and waves to everyone who wants to be popular or are already. Her blue eyes gaze into space not entertained by anything here. Hiking her purse up she walks into the lunch room and sits alone not feeling like dealing with others. She wont look like a loser since she is the Queen bee of this school but most likely someone will try to join her.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Out♥Of♥Crack♥ Sorry for short postUser Image

❝ ιmagination ιs αbsolute вeauty; ωhere ωould ωe вe ωithout αrt?

Space Bunny

10,125 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
User Image
xxxxxxxA a r o nxxxJ a c k s o n
Everything in life is luck.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
The butterflies in Aaron's stomache were going mad right about the moment Kimis fingers made their way to his hair. Aaron kissed back with more passion, the hand that was on her cheek making it way to theback of her neck, pulling her intowards him. Her lips were soft against his and he'd never kissed a better kisser than Kimi. Or so he thought, it might have just been the way she made him feel. The other free hand was supporting himself on the other side of Kimi. Everything else faded away. He wasn't sure what they were to do next.

(OOC: Sorry, took so long and so short. I had school! That was cute btw!)

User Image User Image User Image

Fashionable Smoker

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

-~-~-~-~-

User Image

I love how you're living,
--Feel your mind and your spirit,
----You define what it means to be divine
------Now you're lifted by the way that we kick it

Darius said "See-ya later man!" to Luke as he walked away, having to reach up to put his hand on Darius' shoulder. He looked around, and saw the crowd part slightly as a fairly attractive redhead walk into the lunch hall and take a seat. She was sitting alone, but wouldn't be for long. "Hey, Jay-Cee, I'll drop you a message when I'm coming to pick you up for the club! I'mma grab Luke on the way over, so I'll let you know," Darius said, and headed towards the girl who had wandered in. The masses of students parted like the Red Sea before Moses for him, and he made his way over to the table.

"Alexa, nice to see you again babycakes, how're you doing?" Darius asked as he sat down opposite her, taking a quick glance at her sparkling blue eyes, "How was your summer?"

O.ut o.f C.abfare || Sorry for the crappy post, don't have long online

And these feelings youve inflicted-----
Make me act a little different---
This is something so terrific-

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items