Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Bunny

10,125 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
User Image
xxxxxxxA a r o nxxxJ a c k s o n
Everything in life is luck.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
Aaron laughed at Kimi's enthusiasm, she was so cute. He reached down and pulled his leather bag over towards him, grabbed his sketch book out and a led pencil, 2B was the kind he preferred. "Lets start with people's faces, yeah?" he looked at her for a moment then back to the book. He opened it up to a clean page. "The best way to draw someone is to start with shapes." Aaron went on to explain his methods of drawing, ending up with a picture of her once again. "Its always easiest to draw the things or people around you, or if you have a picture in youre head, then just go for it," He explained. The picture was rough but it was a fairly quick drawing and was just as an example. "Alright, now its your turn," he smiled. Then turned the page over to another blank page and handed the book and pencil to Kimi. "I do have an eraser if you need it," the model informed her. Her eyes were sparkling with excited me. God, he just wanted to kiss her right there and then.

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

I'm thinking baby you and I are υ ɴ ɗ ε ɴ ɪ ɑ в ʅ εxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx But I'm finding out ʅ σ ѵ ε ʹ ʂ unreliablexxxxxxxx

The blonde was in complete awe as she watched him sketch so effortlessly; he was amazing, he really had one hell of an act for drawing. Kimi knew she would never be that good, but it helped to know that Aaron was at least trying to help her.

Kimi nervously took the pencil, sketch pad and eraser from the model. Laying down in the opposite direction from him, so that he couldn't see her failure, and hesitantly began to try and draw him, considering he was currently in her head. After grimacing at her failure, the female quickly erased it.

Looking back up at the gorgeous man sitting patiently on her bed, she saw the care for her in his eyes. Her own blue-grey eyes scanned his face before settling on his lush pink lips, that just looked kissable. An idea popped into her head at that moment; it was an odd, random, and completely bold idea. But it was one perfect for Kimi.

Beginning an entirely new sketch, she admired it proudly. “Done," She said, still laying down, before holding the sketch up so Aaron could see it too. Please, please, please, Kimi begged silently in her head, not having the guts to look at Aaron for his reaction.

OOC:
Here are some of the pictures in her room:
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
outfit
User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Anxious Friend

User Image
Ryan Elizabeth Clark

"All I need is a cigerette...

ͽͽͽͽͽͽͽ
...and a lighter"

User Image

I've been right,I've been left
I've been wrong, I've been left
behind
I've been up, but mostly down

ͽͽͽͽͽͽͽ

There was a certain intimacy between the image and the experience itself. There was a play of realism that caused a pang of breif clarity into life. It was the one reason film appealed to her so much. There were times in which life was just real and easy and filmed. The film was true and live but always the same. It all just made sense, for once. It was an odd connection, but it consumed her fully. Her attention stayed fixated on the screen, her ears occupied with the sounds crackling through her headphones. Not the fancy kind they usually used in class, nor the kind that come with ipods, but the kind that went around your ear without going in your ear. They gave off a slight fuzz of undistinguishable noise to the outside world but still allowed her distinguished sounds of the real world, when she listened.

Her stature when editing was completely calm and collected and solid. She seemed at ease and completely still. The only thing that moved was her hand. His voice broke her demeanor completely. Her back jolted upright with a slight gasp-like intake of air. Her hand and eyes scrambled to save her video feed as she stood up, exiting out. The irony being, she didn't much care if anyone saw her footage, but the suprize of the unexpected voice put her in a bit of a frenzy. She turned to him, taking off her earplugs and placing them on the table. "Holy s**t, Reese!" She took a slight moment to recompose herself, crossing to the far wall and turning on the overhead light, automaticallt regretting the choice with squinted eyes. "What the ******** are you doing here? This is an editing room for editing purposes of film students... Not for stalkers." She said, not really meaning to call him something as drastic as a stallker, but a little concerned. She crossed back to her computer, sitting in the chair sideways to keep an eye on him as she reached in her backpack and pulled out lunch.

"Did you ever think maybe I didn't want to have lunch with you?" She glanced from him to the chair next to hers. She wasn't for sure if she was inviting him or trying to prevent him from sitting with her. She glanced back at him with preoccupied judgement. She wasn't sure how he found her, but it probably wasn't that hard. Although, it couldn't have been easy. It was 14 minutes into lunch. "What do you want?" She asked, simply, taking a bite of a homemade salad.

User Image

Space Bunny

10,125 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
User Image
xxxxxxxA a r o nxxxJ a c k s o n
Everything in life is luck.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
A huge smile grew on the models face and butterflies fluttered in his stomach. Aaron took the sketch book from her hands and placed it on the other side of him before crawling towards Kimi on his hands and knees, until his long body was over top of her, his face inches from hers. He hesitated for a moment, hearing nothing but her breath and his own heart beat. Then he lent in, and kiss Kimi so gently on the lips. Just once, and then waited to see if she wanted more, bringing his hand up to the side of her face.

User Image User Image User Image

Distinct Prophet

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
“Oh that’s your girl, my bad my *****, come get her
She probably answering the door, wearing my slippers
Boii I do it”

| Jay-Cee Ruddick | Mr. Man Whore
                                      User Image

► As Lexy left, Jay-Cee watched her strut out of the lunchroom with her model walk with al of the guys watching her, Jay smirked then rejoined the boys. Watching as Darius has gotten all Luke's information, Jay just figured he'd get it from him later. Jay-cee was a bit excited to hit the club with boys tonight, plus Lexy, who'd be all over him the whole time. If Jay didn't bring a girl home tonight then he'd most likely be bring back Lexy. Which wasn't all that bad of an idea.

OOC: sorry it's extremely short, I don't have my computer for like two more days maybe, and I'm on my phone but I wanted to post a bit while I could:/

First Hour: AP English Lit.
Second Hour: Physiology and Health
Third Hour: Film
Lunch
Fourth Hour: AP Calculus
Fifth Hour:AP Spanish
Sixth Hour: Sociology

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

In the sunlight outside the schoolyard there was an guy sitting in the tree. There he had an cigarette between his fingers and blowing it up in the air. It was Drake, he wasn’t an guy who was too late for class but always alone in the tree. It was an perfect place to relax on his own. As for an cigarette in his hand. Just time to relax his mind from the high school chaos. And the dramatic thing.

’’Dylan! Get out of that tree’’An voice called him out. Drake looked down the tree and pulled up his eyebrow. It was a teacher. ’’Don’t you see, I am saving the tree. I don’t want it burn down’’Drake says dramatic tone and rolled his eyes. ’’Get down that tree..and go towards the cafeteria’’The teacher says crossing his arms. Drake placed his cigarette in his mouth.

’’Why should I? Everybody there is a moron..Living like an television serie, being all sad or cool because they have drugs in their hands. Or because they broke a nail. Or the potential boyfriend broke up with meeeee’’Drake says ending dramatic. ’’What are you five?’’The teacher says while Drake nodded no. ’’Then I would do this..’’He says sticking out his tongue and crossed his eyes. Drake looked at him normal again. They think after highschool can life be so perfect when it looks worser there..’’He says talking with cigarette in his mouth. ’’I am fine on here..Not thinking like the people inside..They think too much what others think..’’Drake says taking an drag and blew after it out.

’’Fine..Get inside after the bell rings’’The teacher says while Drake held up his hand and blew again an puff of smoke. Again footsteps appeared at the tree. Drake rolled his eyes. ’’Come on, leave me alone!’’He says looking down and sees Nathan looking upset. Drake give an sigh and sit again on the tree. ’’What do you want Blondie?’’He says while Nathan looked up. ’’Can I join you on the tree?’’Nathan says quietly while Drake shook his head. ’’No ******** off’’Drake says placing his cigarette in his mouth. Nathan looked up and walked away with an pout.

Drake took again an drag from his cigarette and blew out. He rested his back on an branch and listen to the birds. And to his own breath. It was relaxing; it brought his mind out of his father. Drake closed his eyes. He moved his face towards the sky and open his eyes again. Drake enjoyed the clear blue sky. His mind brought him back towards the past.

‘’Dad! Stop hurting mom you basterd!’’Drake screams while jumping on his father and pulling him back. His father had again an anger attack; medicine made him even worse. The ex-cop had enough trouble like he loved to tell. ‘’You little rat!’’His father screams turning around and kick him in the stomach. It made him stumble backwards and spit out blood.

Drake open slightly his mouth and shook his head. He climbed down the tree and walked towards the trashbin. He burned the cigarrete out on the trashbin and threw it in. Drake pulled out of his bag some chewing gum. He started to chew on two of it. Drake walked back inside and walked towards the music class. But when he arrived Drake heard some singing. He pulled up his eyebrow. Drake open slightly the door and looked inside towards the girl who sang. It was Miss Model; Lexy Reich. He rolled his eyes. ’’Sorry Princess to disturb you..’’Drake says slightly sarcastic bowing down and waited for her respond.

‘“Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better..”’

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

Emma looked up towards the guy and smiled. ’’No problem’’She says looking up to him while holding on the script. Emma give just an small smile after he told her he is his favorite. It was good! But it was noticible, Emma didn’t wanted to get rude before him.

She let out an small snicker of the quote that the guy mention. ’’As you like it, an good play’’Emma says with an small grin. She looked at him with an eyebrow up and smiled. ’’You can join me if you want..Library is an big place. Why can’t two people share one table?’’She says shoving an seat open. Emma really didn’t minded it. It the past she was the girl that was like air and people were all around her without noticing her.

’’Plus I am only ready it to be an step forward. I love to play on the theater and act..’’Emma says looking at him and looked shy down back on her script. ’’People then do see me..I am sorry that I am rambling’’Emma says holding on the scripts and give an sigh. She looked again back at the guy. ’’Take an seat..I am Emma’’Emma says holding up her hand with an small grin.

If Nathan could do it, well she could try doing it too.

‘“The theater is so endlessly fascinating because it's so accidental. It's so much like life.”’

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image]

((OoC: Sorry Horrible post..By the way, If I need to send someone to someone just warn me. I have still Nathan in my pocket))

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
User Image

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥Alexa pulls up in her Mustang GT. The white interior in perfect shape since she treats her car like her baby. Arriving late to school like always she steps out into the dazzling sunlight and smiles. Another day at school. Tugging on her perfectly tamed red curls. Her high heel boots click on the floor once she enters the large air conditioned school. Opening her locker she sticks most of the books in than heads towards the empty old art room at the back of the school. Since she finished up most of her classes in the years prior so now has two free class periods which include First and Fifth. Entering the dark room she flips on the old lights and smiles loving the feeling of peace. This is the only place were she sings and is her true self and not the person others want her to be.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥Grabing one of her microphones she left here a last year she smiles and connects her i-phone to the speaker system. As soon as the fast beat of 'Love U Betta' comes on she starts to sing quietly than after getting used to no one being around starts to belt out the song. The words come out perfectly and her tone just continues to increase. Dancing around the room she smiles having fun and being free.

Out♥Of♥Crack♥ Sorry for short postUser Image

❝ ιmagination ιs αbsolute вeauty; ωhere ωould ωe вe ωithout αrt?

Beloved Cultist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Outcast-Tough Guy

So what if you can see, the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become!
Help me believe, it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become!

Luke looked at the two guys before him, looking at them as two popular young men, with friends in the right places and women in even better places. He was not that, whatever friends he had were in high-school, and either respected him, or feared him. He didn't like being feared, he only did what he did in the defence of himself, or others, people who he kicked in, he had a good enough reason to. "Well lads, I guess I'll see you all tonight then." he said, with a nod of the head at Jay-Cee and a hand on the shoulder of Darius, the non-bloody one of course, as he then walked off, he didn't like standing around in the cafeteria for too long, it got to the point where it was just a big room full of people's farts and shitty food, he needed air.

So stoating right out of the lunch hall and almost right in to the teacher he had been talking to previously, "Sorry Luke!" he said as he kept walking, he was obviously in a hurry, Luke wouldn't keep him waiting. He strode on outside hearing the roar of a powerful engine outside, he knew jack-s**t about cars, but he always liked the look of big, expensive and powerful engines, even though he'd never be able to afford one. Picking up the pace he found himself outside, staring at the beautiful white Mustang GT, and an even more beautiful red headed girl striding out from it's chassis. Staring at that machine he tried not to draw much attention to himself, but he wouldn't be lying if he said he chanced a few glances at the girl as she strode out, he didn't even know her! But she had a nice car.

I'm stronger now even after everything that you did!
Still alive and kicking!
I'm better now, I'm awake now I can see
Everything, in front of me now!
╔══════════════╗
Ƚɘӿӌ Ⱥɳȃɨʆӌ
╚══════════════╝

Leț'ʂ ʂeț țhe world on fire...

My secrets: none
Mῡsic ɨs ʆife: none
I'ɱ nϕt alonɘ: Drake
Mȳ GῬS: Music room
I'm ʄeeliȵg: Nervous/Thoughtful

User Image
Lexy smiled as she was done recording her song, she bit her lower lip and heard the voice recording that she recorded from her iPod. Yep, everything sounded perfectly balanced. She smiled at herself and went toward where her bag was and knelt before it and then someone opened the door, she quickly turned at the door and stared at the guy who entered the music room. He was...gorgeous. Lexy looked away as she felt her face get hot because of her thoughts. She took a deep breath and turned at the guy, she stood up and walked a few steps and stopped, her hands falling at her side. She heard his words and saw him blush and she blushed a little but she controled it. ''Umm...no is ok. I'm Lexy and you are.?'' She said with a friendly smiled toward him. She was friendly and flirty, like any other girl will be with any handsome guy but she knew her limits.

She looked toward the microphone and the rest of the room as she waited for his answer. She noticed the guy's comment was sarcastic but she won't complain about it, probably he was having a bad day and wanted to distract himself with music like she did and she was taking his place. She thought for a moment about tonight, what can happen with Jay tonight at the club? Nothing good that was obvious, alcohol, drugs, sex, flirty comments and moves, things typical from Jay. She still didn't understand why she liked him, he was such a man whore but something catched her attention about him even though she doesn't know exactly what it is. Lexy sighed to herself, will she somehow stop having this crush on him and fall for someone more....decent? Better? Probably the best word to finish her sentence because all guys wanted this age was sex and it was like an application form for them to decide if they wanted to ask you out or be a couple.

...ѡe can burn brighțer țhan țhe ʂun

OutOfCrayons: Sorry for the short post D:
User Image

I'm thinking baby you and I are υ ɴ ɗ ε ɴ ɪ ɑ в ʅ εxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx But I'm finding out ʅ σ ѵ ε ʹ ʂ unreliablexxxxxxxx

The blonde's heart nearly stopped as Aaron took the sketch pad out of her hands, placed it aside, moved to where he was above her, and slowly, ever so slowly, he placed a gentle, almost unreal, kiss on her pale pink lips. Yes, the kiss was gentle and soft, but it was enough to make the butterflies in Kimi's stomach go into a complete frenzy.

All too soon, the model pulled away, and just looked at her, as he brought his tanned hand, which was much bigger than her own, up to her face.

Biting her lip, Kimi debated on what to do, but figured it was best to go with her gut instinct. So, without any hesitation, Kimi placed her lips on Aaron's, not quite as gently as he had did to her. Unconsciously, the female began to tangle her finger through Aaron's beautiful brown hair, enjoying herself more than she should be.

Somewhere, far away in the back of her mind, she could hear a small voice asking, quieter than a mouse, what she was doing. But she ignored it. For once, she wasn't going to sit back while everyone else had fun, and she damned sure wasn't going to sit back and do nothing after the boy she liked kissed her.

OOC:
Here are some of the pictures in her room:
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
outfit
User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
"I wear this angels crown
To cover up my devil's frown..."

User Image

Alexander Jacob Marris

"Mister Scene"

He was surprised when she offered to let him sit with her. It was weird. He was never invited to anything before, except stupid family functions, but that’s about it. It was never from someone. He was always too different, or too quiet, or too…gay. It was really different, but he wasn’t going to say no. She was really sweet for the offer. “Oh…um…thanks.” He sat down in the seat she had “pulled out” and opened his book, but he didn’t start reading it.
He thought it was interesting how passionate she seemed to be about acting and theatre. It made him smile that she had something she loved. It was difficult to find something he loved. He loved music…was that like the same thing? It didn’t seem the same. It seemed like it was 100% for her. He smiled. “So, you’re like Miss Theater or something, huh?” He giggled at his small joke.
“I’m Alexander, by the way.” He said as he shook her hand lightly. She was a lovely young lady. Not like most girls that he’s met in the past. Unless it was all an act, but he didn’t think much of it. “Hey, Emma? You said you had friends, right? Then why aren’t you with them? Wouldn’t you rather be with them then alone in a lonely library?” He knew that if he had friends he’d probably be with them half the time and alone for the rest of the time, but he wondered. If she had friends wouldn’t she rather be with them then him?

"...And upon my broken chest
Lay a struggle between loneliness"

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

Drake looked at the girl. He crossed his arms when the girl and pulled up his eyebrow. ’’Ooh Lexy I know who you are..’’Drake says with an small sarcastic laugh. Next to the Queen bee; Alexa Lexy the female model had people turn their heads. It might be the reason that he started to lunch outside the cafeteria. More silent less attention. If he ever learn from his mother, be an gentleman and don’t watch with hunger eyes. Like she is as an prize. His father did that; and he doesn't wish to end up like him. But Drake hate to admit. Lexy is an beautiful lady with her pretty eyes.

He looked up shyly and looked at her. ’’Sorry..’’Drake says quietly and rubbed his neck. He looked at her. Drake wasn’t an guy who loved to social. He looked away from her and back at her. Drake pulled up his shoulders. ’’Drake Sanderson..’’He says holding up his hand and walked past her. Drake walked towards an guitar. ’’I pretty much known as Mr.Loner..So I am an outcast..Not an real popular guy so not good for your reputation? But don’t worry I am real enjoyable person’’He says with an grin and pulled the guitar strap over his shoulder. Drake wasn’t an flirter. He didn’t do that much.

Drake wasn’t the right guy to chat with girls or any person. People would walk annoyed away, or just ignored him. He didn’t minded it. Drake wasn’t an guy to chat with. He took place and watched her. Lexy had this red blush on her face. ’’You are an very good singer…And well I don’t easily say such things..compliments’’Drake says trying to compliment her. He looking up towards her. Drake looked away and look around. ’’…Do you mind if I am going sing with playing on the guitar? Stronger of Kelly Clarkson’’Drake says softly trying to be nice. It was hard without an sarcastic comment or fully silent. The teacher going get the full sarcastic smack.

He started to play on the guitar and looked at her. Drake started to sing and play guitar** and held on the beat. He hear the lyrics over and over again.
Soon enough at the end of the song Drake slowly ended. He looked up towards her wondering what she would think. What she would say or worse would do. Drake wasn’t an easy guy; but he kept his nice factor up without asking her what she would think about him singing.

‘“Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better..”’

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

((**= Sung by Sam Tsui ;D I love that guy))
User Image
xx
User Image
xx
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX › ›__I NEVER MEANT TO BEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSo Cold
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄___▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

COLD To You I'm Sorry About All The Lies

Maybe In A Different Light

You Can See Me Stand On My Own Again

Cause Now I See . . .

You Are The ANTIDOTE That Got Me By

Something Strong Like A Drug That Gets Me High

Reese had to bite his tongue to keep him from laughing at the females reaction, but no way in hell was he able to hide the huge smirk from slipping onto his face. It was nice to see her scared, well, shocked is more like it; it isn't nice to see anyone scared. But, to get such human emotions from her, instead of just her emotionless, almost robotic facials of hers is a nice change.

Not that it lasted long, however.

Too soon, Ryan wen't back to her emotionless facade. The male scoffed at her comment. "Who wouldn't want to eat lunch with me? I'm irresistible." He mocked hurt before winking at her. He watched as her eyes shifted from him to the chair near her, smiling slightly, an actual, genuine smile, he took the seat, not caring if it was an invitation or not.

"What was that you were working on?" The male asked, truly curious. He wanted to know what it was about; a friend, a boyfriend, random hobo on the street, family. Family; the word was foreign to the male, not entirely sure of the meaning anymore. Nonetheless, he pushed that thought far off into the outskirts of his mind before drawing his undivided attention back to the girl, just a few feet away from him.
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Ƚɘӿӌ Ⱥɳȃɨʆӌ
╚══════════════╝

Leț'ʂ ʂeț țhe world on fire...

My secrets: none
Mῡsic ɨs ʆife: none
I'ɱ nϕt alonɘ: Drake
Mȳ GῬS: Music room
I'm ʄeeliȵg: Nervous/Thoughtful

User Image
Lexy was a bit surprised as Drake said that he knew who she was, Lexy was known for being Miss Model but she never got into modeling to be popular, it was just a passion she had and that some of the consequences were being popular and having guys stalk you everywhere. The blonde guy's tone was again sarcastic but she didn't mind, have worked with one of those years ago and she was used to it, but it seemed like Drake didn't said it that way with intentions of hurting. A smile crossed her pink glossy lips as he looked up shyly at him and he was just adorable! She heard him introduce himself and smiled, ]''Nice to meet you'' she said and took his hand and then he walked past her. Lexy stood there for a few seconds but then turned toward him as he grabbed the guitar and pulled the strap over his shoulder, hearing him say something about how he was known as, that he was an outcast and about something about not being good for her reputation. ''You don't look like a loner at all. Not good for my reputation? I'm not interested in being popular, never had never will. What's fun of having a bunch of 'friends' following you and paying attention to your life and when you make a mistake you are the one people is talking about gossiping.'' she said rolling her eyes and heard him speak again.

Lexy smiled as he complimented her about her singing and answered, ''Thank You'' she said as her cheeks turned a soft pink, she was a blusher and she couldn't help it. ''Oh of course not, I love her songs'' she said as she smiled and leaned on the wall as she heard the guy sing and play the guitar. She had to admit the gorgeous blue eyes guy knew how to sing and play the guitar, very well that is. Lexy smiled and clapped at least three times at him with a smile, not sure if the guy would like it or be like, what the hell are you doing? ''You sing very good also, I think I like more the version of your song than the original'' she said with a shy smile and a very little blush glowing her cheeks. She liked to be nice and friendly with guys, specially if they were like the ones who were like the emos/loner/outcast or whatever you like to call it, the point was that she liked to be nice with everyone. She took a few steps toward the guy but keeping distance, ''What other things you like to do that have to do with music?'' .

...ѡe can burn brighțer țhan țhe ʂun

OutOfCrayons: I heard that song and I loved it! O: He has a beautiful voice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff