Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

We're open ^-^
Even though we still need more people.
User Image

I'm thinking baby you and I are υ ɴ ɗ ε ɴ ɪ ɑ в ʅ εxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx But I'm finding out ʅ σ ѵ ε ʹ ʂ unreliablexxxxxxxx

Hearing a faint meow, Kimi slowly opened her blue-grey eyes to see a perfectly white kitten staring back at her. A grin played on the blonde’s lips as she proceeded to pull Crème, her beautiful kitten, towards her for a small hug.

Good morning, precious. Sleep well?” Crème simply blinked, a sign Kimi took as a yes. Once Kimi set her little plush kitty beside her, Kimi sat up, stretched and removed herself from her queen size bed, strutting off in the direction of her dresser, where her iPhone was currently plugged in charging. Groaning at the time, the blonde turned back to the kitten, who was now lying innocently on her pillow.

You got me up an hour early on purpose didn’t you? You just want my pillow!” Kimi accused, trying to stifle a giggle. It always amazed her how one kitten could be so smart. Oh well, guess I have an extra hour to get ready for the first day of school. Kimi thought absentmindedly to herself.

An hour and forty-two minutes later, Kimi was showered, dressed and ready for school, along with Crème, who was flicking her tail in satisfaction. “I completely agree; I look good.” The female excitedly agreed before picking up the feline and rushing downstairs, where the faint smell of eggs and bacon was coming from. “Morning!” Kimi shouted towards her aunt, who stood over the stove with her hair in a messy bun and wearing an apron, and uncle who was sitting at the table drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. They both greeted their only niece with big smiles, happy to see her so excited for school.

Once they were semi-full of eggs, Kimi and Crème exited the house and hurried to hop into Kimi’s small blue Honda Civic and off to school, where she can meet up with old friends, and make another good impression on her fellow peers. Today is the day that makes or breaks me for the next year, I can do this,’ Kimi thought as she pulled up to the high school, the one which she’d seen for the past two years already. Grabbing her kitten, who was considerably less eager for being shoved in a building with strangers, Kimi got out of her car and walked towards the school, instantly blending in with the other students; besides the fact she had a white cat halfway in her bag.

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Desirable Loiterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

M I S S N E W G I R L

what do i need L O V E for

wearing-- I'M BATMAN! :: hearing-- Your Love is a Lie-Simple Plan. :: thinking-- 'This could be fun..' :: with-- Nobody :: location-- School; Main Entrance.
[/o-o-c//Unnecessary paragraphs and dialogue. Just trying to introduce the characters.]

It was early one Monday morning. The sun was just rising, ready to kiss the bluish pink cloudy sky from behind the city skyline. This perfect scenery could be witnessed from a young girl's bedroom window. A young girl with an extraordinary musical gift. This girl can play many different instruments, but would rather prefer to play the her pride and joy, $1,200 white fender precision bass guitar. She spent three years of allowance on it. It was her baby. She loved it. Loved it more than any man...except her two fathers. They were just the absolute best. They gave her anything she wanted even though she would rather work for it herself. They supported her in whatever she wanted to do and didn't get mad if she wanted to quit. And they were strict enough to punish her whenever she did something wrong. Yup. They were the perfect guardians. Parents! They were the perfect parents.

The young girl had awoken not too long ago and had already reached for her bass and began playing a couple random basic chords before playing an entire song. The bass of 'Your Love is a Lie" by Simple Plan. One of her favorite songs by one of her favorite bands. The low sounds escaping the large amplifier that was in the corner of the room made its way to the girl's father's bedroom. The easily woke up the more feminine man, Aston Mitchel. The house husband that made she that his baby girl looked good and dressed appropriately every day. Aston was use to waking it to the low bass, especially on weekdays. He made his way to his daughter's room and knocked a few times before cracking the door and calling cheerfully, "Oh Rainer darling! Up so soon? My my you must be excited about your first day of school. Come out of bed and give mommy a hug. Then we can make breakfast together. Give daddy a big surprise!". He had on a white tank top and bright blue fluffy pajama bottoms. He was thin with long dark hair and brown eyes. Pale skin. He really did look like a woman if you took a quick glance. Rainer had smirking slightly and sighed. "Oh mummy dearest!" she said with a spot on English accent. "I wish I could, but I've got to get ready for school. I've been putting this off till the last minute. My bag isn't even packed yet.", she admitting looking over at the school supplies sloppily stacked up on the desk, her bag underneath it. "Ah Rain. Such a procrastinator. I swear you get that from your father.", he said before walking downstairs.

It didn't take long for Rainer to take a shower and get dressed. Probably fifteen, twenty-five minutes at the most. She still had thirty more minutes before she had to leave. Enough time for breakfast, she thought, grinning. Rushing downstairs, Rainer made her way into the kitchen to find her parents already sitting and eating at the dining table. "Aww Rainy! Don't you look like yourself.", Aston said with a nervous grin as he set her plate down on the table. He was now wearing an apron. Frilly and pink. "Richard doesn't she look like herself?". Richard Falls was the man of the house. The one who pays the bills and bring home the bacon. He was much more muscular than Aston yet he too had dark hair, way shorter than Aston's and piercing husky blue eyes. He was wearing a black dress shirt and tie, sipping coffee. "Herself? She always looks like herself babe.". "I know, but Rainy, hun...haven't you ever thought about dressing more like a girl? First impression are important. Especially now that you're going to a new school.". Rainer was too busy munching away maple bacon and raspberry waffle. She looked up at Aston with a blank stare and blinked before swallowing. "But you know I'm not like that." "Let the girl be who she is. That's what making Rainer Rainer.", Richard interrupted. "Oh poo. You're right.". He kissed Rainer on the forehead. "I shouldn't try to change you honey." "It's okay.". Rainer glanced over at the oven clock and nearly choked. She had twenty minutes to get to school. "Crap! Can one of you drive me to school? I'll be late.". "I can. I gotta get to work early anyway.". Rainer nodded at Richard and ran back upstairs to get her stuff. She came down and rushed out the door to find her father already sitting in the deep crimson 2005 Dodge Ram 1500. Then engine running. Rainer hopped in the passenger side and buckled up, signaling for Richard to back out onto the road and drive off.

It took approximately twenty-seven minutes for Rainer to get to school. Not precisely on time like she wanted to be, but not late late. She looked out the window and took a deep sigh. It's not that she was nervous or anything. She was preparing herself. She felt her father's large hand on her beanie and heard him chuckle. "You'll be fine Rain.", he reassured her. This made Rainer feel a whole lot better. She reached over, kissing Richard on the cheek and opened the passenger door, leaping out. "I love you dad!", she cried out, looking back. She didn't care who heard or noticed. She loved her parents.

HolyxXxxXxxXxxMercifulxXxxXxxXxxBATMAN

Fashionable Smoker

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

-~-~-~-~-

User Image

I love how you're living,
--Feel your mind and your spirit,
----You define what it means to be divine
------Now you're lifted by the way that we kick it

A loud ringing was emanating from the iPod dock sat on a young man's bedside table. Wildly swinging his arm around in search of the phone that was sitting in it, the boy rolled over, groaning. Eventually, he got a hand to it, yanked it out of the speaker and put it straight back down next to the dock.

"Darius, get the hell out of bed, you're back to school today!" A woman's voice called from two floors below. It was his Mother's, and Darius, the kid in bed, knew that if he wasn't out of bed, showered, dressed and downstairs within fifteen minutes, she would go crazy and pour water over his face.

So, unwillingly, he dragged the duvet off of his body, rolled even further over and swung his legs off the bed. Standing, he grabbed a towel and quickly made for his en-suite bathroom for a shower.

Exactly seven minutes and thirty eight seconds later, Darius was showered and shaved, ready for the exciting day ahead of him. Wandering over to his closet, he pulled out and put on a pair of dark blue skinny Levis, a grey & orange Abercrombie polo shirt and a pair of Plum and Silver Nike Terminator High-Tops. To top it off, he grabbed an Orlando Magic snapback and pulled it onto his head, before heading downstairs for breakfast.

"What do you want for breakfast honey?" His mom called out as he entered the kitchen.

"The usual mom, eggs and bacon," came his swift reply. It was always the same. She'd ask, he'd reply with exactly the same thing, then she'd ask again the next day. He sat at the table they had in the kitchen and flicked on the TV, checking the basketball scores from the night before. Orlando had fallen short against the Hawks. Darius shook his head, and turned his attention to the plate that was soon placed under his nose.

He quickly devoured the meal, grabbed the books that his mother had placed on the kitchen counter by the door to the hallway, then made his way towards the front door, where he shoved them inside the kit bag that lived by it. Picking up the bag, his car keys and the basketball that sat next to his bag, Darius opened up the front door and stepped outside, yelling, "Bye Mom!" back through it.

He stood for a moment, admiring the car that his parents had bought him over the summer. A 2011 Shelby Mustang GT500. It was beautiful, gleaming machine, in yellow and black, hand polished to the highest standard. He had to say, he loved his parent's most of the time. His Father was an investment banker, with a high seven figure salary, and his mother had a huge sum of money that was inherited from Darius' grandparents. So he'd never exactly wanted for anything in his life.

He started the machine, loving the feeling as it sprung to life. Without any further hesitation, Darius sped off, heading in the direction of his high-school. He loved everything about the car, the look, the feel, the speed it could hit.

He soon arrived at the school, and drove past the students that were already there, his music blaring out of the rolled down windows. He loved the attention he got. People had always loved him. He was popular. That was the way it was, and it wouldn't change. 'Downtime' by Kidz in Space was on as he parked his car, a large smile plastered over his face as he saw a group of his Basketball team heading over to meet him, all admiring the car.

He pulled the jack from his iPhone's socket, and stuffed it into his pocket, then grabbed his kit bag and stepped out of the car, greeting the entire group in one go. They loved him, he was their star player. Locking the car, Darius grinned and sauntered into the school, flanked by his team. People seemed to move out of his way, everyone knew who he was, and they either respected, loved, wanted to be, or hated him. Either way, they moved out of the way.

And these feelings youve inflicted-----
Make me act a little different---
This is something so terrific-

User Image

Space Bunny

10,125 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
User Image
xxxxxxxA a r o nxxxJ a c k s o n
Everything in life is luck.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
Aaron slowly woke as a knock on the door roused him from his slumber. "Aaron honey, its time to get up. Dont want to be late for school," his mum said softly. Aaron groaned slightly at the early wake up call. The holidays had completely screwed up his body clock. "Aaron?" she spoke again. "Yes Mum, I'm up" Aaron said in his nasally just woke up voice. Satisfied with that, his mum walked away, heels clicking on the wooden floor.

Aaron peeled the duvet off his sweaty half naked body and clawed for the shutters, his room being pitch black in the mornings. The shutters came open and light flooded his room. Aaron squinted at the light as his eyes adjusted to the sudden change of light and stumbled towards his luxury on suite, jumping in the shower.

Just realizing the time, Aaron dried himself, brushed his hair and dressed in a white t-shirt dark blue jeans and a brown leather jacket. He stuffed his leather shoulder bag with school books and all the other essentials, grabbed his brand new top of the range phone off its charge, stuffing that in his jeans pocket and running down stairs, skipping half of them and almost tripping over. Aaron grabbed the keys off the small table near the door, and raced out of his parents luxury mansion. Almost tripping over again, he jumped into his black convertible Ferrari and raced to school, pop and hip hop music blaring.

Aaron parked in his prime spot that his parents paid for, opened in the door and locked the car. And with the perfect unintentional strut he entered through the front doors, ready for another year.

User Image User Image User Image

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

An soft light appeared in an room. The sun shines on an desk and few scripts on an table. Sun reflected her glasses and hit her right into an girl eyes. ''Emma wake up. Or you get late for school!''Her mother says outloud from the kitchen. Soon enough Emma open her eyes. The sun reflected in her eyes and she quickly close them again. 'Oh man..Next time place my glasses not on the nightstand..'She thinks while turning around and open her eyes again. Emma turns around and takes glasses from the nightstand.

She let out an yawn and stretch out. ''Emma~! Emma~! Wake up''Her little brother says over and over again rushing to her bed.He stands next to her bed and jumps up and down. That was her little brother Michael, always over energetic after waking up. Michael is always knocked out if he returns from school. Just one year and Michael will appear in highschool. She rather wanted to avoid that moment. ''I am up..I am up''Emma says stepping out of bed and hear her cellphone going off. She knew who it was, Nathan. Or well known in school Mr.Tattoo of the Emo clique. Emma nevermind each what so ever clique. She knew Nathan from elementry school so she had an best friend to rely on the highschool years.She wasn't going to give up to him because he had tattoo's.

To: Emmy
Hey Emmy~!
Are you ready to show those pearl white teeth of you on school..? Braces off and Emma show the world she is gorgeus~! Rawr. Anyways I will be picking you up alrighty?
Greets
Nathan

Emma let out an soft chuckle and felt with her finger tips on her teeth. Last year she hasn't been much around in school all because of an role she could play outside America in an television serie. There outside of America she got her contact lenses and got her braces off. She had regular contact with Nathan and she could still chuckle when he told her over the voice chat he couldn't see her because of her white teeth.

Her little brother looked at her with his eyebrow up. ''Girl, get dressed..''Michael says snapping his fingers. She couldn't help to chuckle; Michael had been hanging around much with girls and acted much with snapping his fingers. ''Girl? Michael I am not letting you again alone with my cellphone''Emma says walking with her cellphone towards her closet. She takes some clothes and started to message Nathan.

To: Nathan

Stop it you are making me blush! We will be dancing bringing sexy back on school.. and like always girls and guys would fall for you.:3 We will meet on school alright?

She pressed send and her little brother looked at her with an annoyed face. Emma stuck out her tongue as he pulled up his nose. Emma was positive he would be also the theater freak on school. She walks into the bathroom with her clothes to get dressed.

Soon enough Emma was cleaned up and dressed up out of the bathroom. She had her glasses in her hand and contacts in her eyes. Emma rushed downstairs and walks in the hallway taking her bag from the ground. She always made her backbag before school. Emma placed her glasses in her backbag. ''Emma Elizabeth Banks..Breakfast..''Her mother calls out from the kitchen. Emma walks with her backbag towards the kitchen. There were her mother and her father.

She was lucky with such parents; her mother was the housewife who was also her manager. Luckly enough an manager who wasn't too strict on her. There was also her father who was an head-nurse in cardiology. Yes the man was an male nurse who was pretty good in it. It brought an lot of laughs as her father needed to speak at school about his work. Emma first cared about it on highschool but now she doesn't care about it. Her father was happy with it and she was proud with him.

''Well there is my daugther and where is my lovely son''Her mother says as her little brother arrived in the kitchen and twirl next the chair. Emma quickly filled herself an glass with orange juice. She drink it up and made herself an sandwich. ''Wooh Emma you are in an hurry?''Her father says looking up from the newspaper. Emma nodded while placing cheese on her bread. ''Promised to get early on school for Nathan..I want also to see my old friends..''She says taking her sandwich and start chewing on it.

''And she wants to dance on bring sexy back''Michael says with an cheeky smile while holding on her sandwich with nutella on it. Emma coughed on her sandwich and turn red. She give her little brother an glare. ''She is old enough to bring sexy back..but if someone place an finger on you..You know that I know enough nurses who are willing to scratch his or hers eyes out''Her father says calmfully and drinks his tea. It was scary if he does that. It had also lower her chance to ever be kissed. ''Right..I am going''Emma says walking off , taking her bag from the ground and putting on her jacket. ''Bye hunny''Her parents say while Emma held up her hand and waved them goodbye. She quickly rushed towards her bicycle. Emma might not have the fancy cars but she is collecting for it. She sat on her bicycle and drives away from her house.

Soon after few minutes she arrived on school and parked her bicylce. Emma take softly breath and placed her bag over her shoulder. She locked her bicycle and placed her keys in her jacket. She takes her mp3 out of her bag and placed the earpods in her ear. The music drummed in her ears. Emma walks towards the entrance of the school. She had to visit her locker anyways and then later she would look if she could see her friends around. Nathan would be the one who could pick her out easy. It was like her big brother; the guy had an sensor if she was in danger. And then his agressive side would appear out.

She stood finally at the entrance and closed her eyes. Emma walked inside with taking again breath. Walking slowly towards her locker.

‘“The theater is so endlessly fascinating because it's so accidental. It's so much like life.”’

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
xx
User Image
xx
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX › ›__I NEVER MEANT TO BEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSo Cold
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄___▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

COLD To You I'm Sorry About All The Lies

Maybe In A Different Light

You Can See Me Stand On My Own Again

Cause Now I See . . .

You Are The ANTIDOTE That Got Me By

Something Strong Like A Drug That Gets Me High

Reese! Reese, get up! Reese!” Reese’s baby sister whined in his ear while poking him on the cheek continuously. Groaning loudly, the brunette propped himself up on his elbows and stared at his little sister, who was trying to look innocent.

Now, Maddie, why on earth would you wake me up at,” the male grabbed his phone off of his bed side table and looked at his clock. “Six a.m?” He asked, slightly irritated he was woken up, throwing his summer sleeping patterns out of balance. The three year old just smiled at him innocently, flashing Reese a toothy grin. “Momma said to.” She, Maddie, answered simply before giving him a sloppy kiss to the cheek and running away. Reese couldn’t stop the grin that appeared on his face after that; He loved that girl to death, she was his whole world. Sluggishly dragging himself off of his air mattress, yes he slept on an air mattress because his mother couldn’t afford a bed once Maddie was born, the half awake male stumbled his way to his small closet and randomly ripped some clothes off of hangars before throwing them on, not even bothering to look at them.

Ten minutes later, Reese had his teeth and hair brushed, his shoes on, and his backpack ready to go to hell, also known as school. Reese hadn’t even been up for fifteen minutes and he had already smoked a joint. “Morning ma,” The male mumbled upon entering the kitchen, where he found his mother half awake, trying to drink her cup of coffee. Shooting him a tired smile that didn’t quite reach her eyes, Reese walked over to her, gave her a kiss on the cheek before jogging out of the front door and into his Jeep. Approximately seven and a half minutes later, Reese arrived at school; no he didn’t live that close, he just drove that fast. His brown eyes with a hint of hazel glanced up and down the all too familiar school before slowly exiting his vehicle and walking up the school entrance. Let’s get this over with, the high male thought as he walked into his personal hell that he would be spending the next few hours of his life at.

User Image

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

Nathan was slightly earlier up than normal. He went up to help out his mother with making his brother and sister breakfast Nathan did that sometimes when his father needed to get out of land for his job. The man was an good lawyer who worked sometimes outside of the city. His mother worked as an doctor in the hospital. She was born in France so there had Nathan enough lessons from. Pitty was that he sucked at English because he learned so much of her. Both his parents didn't had an problem with his sexuality. His mother was thrilled; his uncle was so called flaming gay. Nathan himself was bisexual. But still his uncle danced in the gay parade since he was sixteen.

He had to babysit his little sister and brother sometimes because his mother had night duty. His siblings were twins, an were sometimes sweethearts. But sometimes..true devils named Sasha and Sam.

Nathan was already fully dressed at the kitchen table and had already ate. ''Have you already called Emma?''His mother says while drinking coffee. Nathan looked up and watched his mother. He knew Emma since his elementry school. They were pretty much good friends, he wasn't going leave her behind when she had braces and these huge glasses. Nathan wouldn't do that against an friend. She looked even with it pretty.

Nathan started to make an message and send it to her. ''Yeah mom, but she doesn't wake up early..I am offering her an ride to school''He says when suddenly recieving an message. Nathan pulled up his eyebrows. His mother give an soft chuckle. ''Or she does get early up..''She says while Nathan looked at the message. He give an chuckle; for her and his friends he would dance on sexy back.

''Naha! Yuhu Naha!''Two voices appeared getting into the kitchen. Nathan held up his coffee cup and looked at his siblings. ''So..does my favourite rascals got in trouble?''Nathan says while Sasha pointed at Sam. ''Sam said that I won't get an A on my report..''She says while Sam open his mouth . ''Yeah because you are stupid..Doing an report on mom..Sorry mom no offense''Sam says while their mother pulled up her eyebrow wtih an smirk. Nathan drinked up his coffee and crossed his arms. ''I think you two can't ever get along..''He says while they open their mouth offended. ''Yes we can''They say at the same time. ''Nuhu!''Nathan says snapping his fingers. ''Yuhu!''They say on the same time while sitting on the kitchen table. Their mother held her hands up.

''Enough, Nathan go to school..I will clean up alright! And no bickering and fighting alright?''She says while they three looked down. ''Yes mom''Nathan says kissing his mother on the cheek and his siblings on the head. He gets his backbag and his jacket. He walks towards the garage and opens his car. An beautiful old chervolet.

The car was old, but still an beauty in his eyes. Nathan throws his backbag in it and drives safely towards school.

Soon enough Nathan arrived at school; He parked the car and pulled his backbag out. Like others he easily blend in the crowd; well the man had his tattoos that were easily seen in the crowd. Suddenly he notice an girl with an kitten halfway in her bag. Nathan quickly rushed towards her side and looked at her. It was Kimi, he had seen her enough times at school. He would see her as an friend. Nathan didn't knew how she saw him. ''Kimi there is an cat halfway in your bag''He says scratching the cat on the head. Nathan looked up at Kimi and give an grin. ''I hope you still know me..Nathan Jones''He says with an smile at her.

‘“The world is divided into two kinds of people: those who have tattoos, and those who are afraid of people with tattoos..”’

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Not paying attention to her surroundings, Kimi heard a slightly familiar voice get her head out of the clouds and back into reality. "Kimi there is a cat halfway in your bag. Kimi watched in awe as the familiar figure stood before her, scratching Creme's head; Creme loves about everyone, but it still makes Kimi happy when her kitten and someone else interact. "I hope you still remember me..Nathan Jones. The male grinned at her. Yes, Kimi did remember Nathan, AKA Mister Tattoos. He was always nice to her, and, in her opinion, didn't fit the 'emo' title.

How could I forget?" The blonde asked with a smile. Kimi, unlike some of her fellow classmates, wasn't intimidated one bit by all of Nathans tattoos. Infact, she liked them. Then again, Kimi has always enjoyed the art of tattoos ever since she was little and took pictures of her uncles tattoos. "So, Mister Tattoos, what brings you over here to little ole me? She asked, putting on a fake southern accent. Hearing a loud and rather obnoxious meow, Kimi's blue-grey eyes looked down and met a pair of bright blue ones, which were staring intently at her, as if saying 'you're forgetting something'. Suddenly, something clicked in the females head.

"Oh yeah! What are your classes? Maybe we have some together!" The female stated, jumping up and down, rather excited now. The female could've kept jumping up and down all day, but people were beginning to stare, not that it bothered her, but she didn't know if it bothered Nathan. Plus, Creme was throwing a hissy fit due to being shuffled around in the bag. Sending an apologetic smile to the kitten, Kimi looked back to Nathan with her eyebrows raised, awaiting some answers.

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

Nathan placed an hand on his chest acting reliefed that Kimi didn’t forgot his name. ’’I am glad you didn’t forgot about me’’He says with an cheeky smile. Nathan found kimi never odd, she was actually a lot of fun. Being Miss Oddball made her an special girl in an friendly way. He found it interesting when someone was different like the others. He enjoyed when people were crazy and didn’t went with the flow. Nathan give an grin when she asked him about coming to him.

’’I just was heading inside of school and saw this girl with an cat in her bag..So I taught I will save the cat and help the girl. And come on cats are adorble’’Nathan says scratching the cat on the head. He then ended with an heroic pose and Nathan give his grin. He always enjoyed animals. Nathan can pretty much remember when he was at Emma side and went together into an pet store. Unlike men, Nathan screamed happy when he saw an puppy. Emma had to drag him out of the store. He begged Emma over and over again to buy it. But they both couldn’t do it. They were young, plus someone in the family had their allergies.

Nathan watched Kimi watching her cat and that something looked clicked in her head. Her energy let her jumping up and down. Nathan looked at Kimi with an grin when she jumped up and down. He didn’t care if people stared. Nathan made two jumps in the air after Kimi ended. He was an crazy childish man. ’’Well according to my schedule..’’Nathan says taking off his backbag and pulled out his schedule. ’’ English II , Biology , Music, Integrated Algebra , AP French and AP History..Ofcourse after Music we have lunch..I only know that I do have AP French with Emma who is back in town’’He says crossing his arms and looked at her with an smile.

’’So hun, what do you have? And please be careful with the cat and please tell me we have atleast classes together? I don’t wanna be lonely..’’Nathan says looking at with an pout. He really wanted some friends around. Nathan crossed his arms and notice some new students watching them. He was ready to show his tattoos on his arms. Nathan might have been thinking to have an rainbow on his other arm or something crazy but he was thinking about asking Kimi and Emma about it.

‘“The world is divided into two kinds of people: those who have tattoos, and those who are afraid of people with tattoos..”’

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Anxious Friend

User Image
Ryan Elizabeth Clark

"All I need is a cigerette...

ͽͽͽͽͽͽͽ
...and a lighter"

User Image

I've been right,I've been left
I've been wrong, I've been left
behind
I've been up, but mostly down

ͽͽͽͽͽͽͽ

The zippo lighter had a familiar grip in her hand, smooth across the surface, worn to the shape of her palm with years of handle. It was her oldest and most beloved lighter. Not to say she didn't have plenty more lighters, but this was definitely her most used and favorite. She always carried it on her in her back pocket or the interior pocket of her messenger bag. She always carried it for comfort, familiarity. And looking around, this place always seemed suffocatingly new. Every day, it felt like a new death trap. As she scanned the hallway surrounding her locker, packed in like a sardine with every other locker, her daily routine imposed itself down on her shoulders. She needed outside, she needed breathing room.

Her strides were rushed, almost a frantic speed, but her face a solid calm tranquility. Nothing seemed wrong, nothing seemed shakey. But she was definitely in a rush. Her arms extended for the impact of the door a good foot before needed, the impact of her crossing through to the outside the same as a survivor reaching humanity. She stopped, breathing, glancing out to the trees. She loved the consistancy of trees. She knew they all had their individuality but from a distance they were all just the same damn image. She pulled a cigerette from behind her ear, where it remained tucked for safe keeping. The flickering flame came at call and lit the butt between her lips. She inhaled deeply, allowing the crinkling paper to wither between her fingertips. She blew the smoke back out with a sigh, taking the stick between her lips again. She was calm now. Content. It was a relaxation that never failed her. A feeling of accompanyment she had grown to love, here at the lesser used side entrance. Her heart stopped racing and her mind sorted through the schedule and her most effective angle of attack.

User Image

Desirable Loiterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

M I S S N E W G I R L

what do i need L O V E for

wearing-- I'M BATMAN! :: hearing-- Your Love is a Lie-Simple Plan. :: thinking-- 'Arrogant jocks. Just cause in every book and movie about high school jocks were always so beloved by everybody doesn't mean it happens in reality. Stop acting like children!' :: with-- This jerk. :: location-- School; Main Hall.
[/o-o-c//]
                                          As she walked towards the doors, Rainer noticed many other students conversing with one another. Reminiscing about what happened last year and how the spent their summers on the beach or with family or other stuff. Everybody had seemed to know everybody else. Made our little lone Storm feel out of place. But it really didn't bother her the slightest. What did bother her was the fact the some stupid kid was blaring their car radio at max volume. It had attracted a lot of attention by the other students that were out at the time and had ticked Rainer off. "How arrogant.", she scoffed, shaking her head in disappointment. She could already tell that this kid had to be popular. Why the hell else would he do that?

Oops! Shoe untied. Rainer always though of the worse case scenario and the worse case scenario of not tying her shoe now was that when she got inside the school building she would trip and fall flat on her face in front of everybody. First impressions were important. Rainer over pulled over to the side so that nobody would trip over her and tied her right shoe. As she was crouched over, she could hear some loud obnoxious voices cheer and yell from behind her. Didn't anybody here have any class or dignity. She stood back up and looked back. Not to her surprise, the noise was coming from a group of jocks. She stood still as she watched them stampede inside like a pack of...animals. Rainer scoffed again when she noticed the head jock. The same kid that was blaring the music from his car. Rainer felt like she needed to have a little chat with the kid, so she followed him inside and made her way through the wall of cocky jockiness.

"Move please...excuse me...move it!", she called out, not sounding too chipper. Rainer elbowed her small body through the crowd of jocks till she got to the head one. He was tall compared to Rainer. Like really tall. He had to have at least two feet over her, but that didn't scare her. She looked up at him, cocking an eyebrow and narrowing her eyes. "Excuse me, but do you think next time you can drive up to school like a sane person. Some of us here aren't too fond arrogant jerks like you showing off all the damn time. It's annoying and not cute.", she told the kid with slight attitude and looking dead into his eyes Rainer had some anger management issues, but it was like, "say something wrong and I'll break your face". It was more like, "Say something wrong and you'll regret it.". Rainer was the type of girl who liked to play pranks to get her revenge. She is also very opinionated and blunt.

HolyxXxxXxxXxxMercifulxXxxXxxXxxBATMAN
User Image

Kimi couldn't help but shoot Nathan a huge grin when he jumped up and down after she did; it made her feel like she wasn't the only odd one in the school. Not that she cared, it was made it a lot more fun when you had someone to be odd with.

Kimi's grin got bigger and bigger as Nate recited his schedule; they had three classes together.
                                                                  Yay! We have English II, Biology, and AP French together! The overly hyper female exclaimed while doing a little happy dance and laughing at herself. Kimi laughed at herself quite often, who wouldn't laugh at someone as odd, silly, and a little off as Kimi? What Nate said suddenly registered in her head completely.

Emma's back? When did that happen? Kimi asked Nathan, who now held all of her attention.

Emma was a pretty girl, but because she had a little frizz to her hair, braces and huge glasses, a lot of the jocks made fun of her. Kimi didn't see what the big deal was, she was still one of the sweetest people Kimi knew. Emma and Kimi weren't really friends, but they weren't enemies either. Emma was just shy, plus she always had her face stuck in a script, Kimi noticed that Emma adored the theater.

Kimi had a slight suspicion that Emma and Nathan liked each other; they seemed close, and best friends almost always end up for each other. It was cute to Kimi, she thought they were adorable together. “So, are you and Emma dating? Kimi blurted without thinking. It didn't occur to the oddball how jealous that would sound.

What was weird is Kimi didn't know if she should be embarrassed or relieved that is sounded like she was jealous. As usual, the blonde was confused. Kimi has never went a day in her life without being confused about something.

Shrugging the thought off, Kimi took the time to look over Nathan. It never occurred to the female just how much taller he was than her; she had to look up to see him. Kimi was barely 5'5 while Nathan had to be a good 6'1 or 6'2. The blonde suddenly felt self-conscious and embarrassed of her height. To the blonde's horror, she felt her cheeks flush. She often blushed when she was embarrassed, which just embarrasses her more.

Immediately, the blonde looked down in hopes to cover her face with her hair. Great 'first day of school' impression...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces