Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

I'm thinking baby you and I are υ ɴ ɗ ε ɴ ɪ ɑ в ʅ εxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx But I'm finding out ʅ σ ѵ ε ʹ ʂ unreliablexxxxxxxx

Smiling in satisfaction at the pinky promise, Kimi shot Aaron a hundred watt smile.

Well, I already told Nate I'd eat lunch with him and Emma, Viola and probably Rainer now. You can eat with us, or I can take a rain check with them, cause I really want you to teach me how and --" Kimi stopped abruptly when she realized she was rambling. “Oh, god. I'm rambling...Sorry." The girl smiled sheepishly, slightly embarrassed at her mini rant, something she tended to do when she was over thinking things.

Anyway, how did you spend your summer?" The blonde asked, trying to make him forget about her excessive rambling a few moments ago.

OOC: Zombie; it's fine mine is short too..
Limitless; lol XD most people are in english 2
User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Space Bunny

10,125 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
User Image
xxxxxxxA a r o nxxxJ a c k s o n
Everything in life is luck.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
Aaron frowned slightly. He didn't mind other people. In fact he was friends with most people. But he for some reason wanted to sit alone with her. But if that's what he had to do then so be it. "No thats fine," he smiled a little. "As long as you sit next to me," Aaron winked.

"well, I went to the beach. Did a bit of surfing. Read a few books. Broke up with my girlfriend," he added it onto the list like it was nothing. And almost immediately regretted saying it as soon as it was out of his mouth. "but anyway.. What about you." he asked trying to cover up the mistake. He didn't Matt to seem vulnerable. He was fine about the break up, she cheated on him. But begged for his forgiveness after he found out. Said that it was a big mistake and that she only wanted him. But he couldn't do it. "Did you have a wonderful summer?"

User Image User Image User Image

Anxious Friend

User Image
Ryan Elizabeth Clark

"All I need is a cigerette...

ͽͽͽͽͽͽͽ
...and a lighter"

User Image

I've been right,I've been left
I've been wrong, I've been left
behind
I've been up, but mostly down

ͽͽͽͽͽͽͽ

There was this look on his face. It was a look she couldn't stand to see directed at her. But it was different than the look most people gave her. It was mixed with a form of guilt, which didn't make matters any better for him, in her opinion. Her face took on a new form, independent and reluctant. Even her posture improved, creating a more stolid look to her. Without any hint of aggression, she began. "I don't need your sympathy." The words were very straight forward and had exactly the meaning they came out with, not trying to insult him, but set him straight. She glanced back to the front of the classroom.

There was a long pause before she spoke again. She had to force herself to stop being on the defensive end of the situation. She slowly eased back into a more relaxed posture and when she would resume speaking, her voice would return to a more normal tone, with a slight emphasis to ensure what she said wasn't taken the wrong way. She glanced back at him, her lips curling into a small smile. "And 'of course' you won't, so it doesn't much matter." Essentially, she was avoiding the questions at hand as much as possible. "Not to say I mind. I'm fairly indifferent either way." The words weren't harsh from their meaning, but more so their devilery. She was completely indifferent as to his decision to leave or stay. But this was her nature. She leaned back in her seat, staring at the front chalkboard.

As, was her nature, to respond backwards. She analyzed backwards all the time. Most recent to least recent. Her mind thought responses backwards. Which was why she was just now considering his earliest comments. "it's because we have senses to answer the other questions. Who, what, when, where, how. They're all easy. People typically only use them for clarification or confromation. Why is harder. You have to use your brain. People prefer the answers just fed to them." She mumbled, in an almost rambling fashion, before bothering to face him.

"So, that being said... Why, Reese, are you so cheesey? Maybe a lot of girls like that sort of thing, but I'm sure just as many don't."

User Image

Desirable Loiterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

M I S S N E W G I R L

what do i need L O V E for

wearing-- I'M BATMAN! :: hearing-- Your Love is a Lie-Simple Plan. :: thinking-- 'People!' :: with-- Nathan, Viola, and Kimi :: location-- School; English II.
[/o-o-c//Terrible post. Sorry. I'm getting over the flu and womanly pains...so yeah...]
                                          "Pissed off? Me?" Rainer said with a small chuckle. But she couldn't lie. She was still a a bit upset. "Yeah, I kinda was. I tried to talking some sense into that kid over there, but all he did was laugh in my face a shove me down. I swear to effin goat I effin hate jocks. They're just so..so...". Rainer stopped in her tracks as she noticed that she started to ramble. It was always an issue of hers. Never keeping anything bottled up and always speaking her mind. It was a curse. "S-sorry.".

Rainer nodded when Nathan asked if she was new and grinned when he complemented her outfit. "Thanks. At least you like it. My mom thought that I should've dressed more girlie today. Girlie is not my thing.", she said with another scoff before she felt her phone buzz in her pocket. It was a mystery about how she could even fell it vibrate those jeans of hers. "Thats him now.", pulling out her phone when she spoke.

To-- Rainy
                                          From-- Aston
                                          Message-- Oh dear. Honey you always have to speak your mind, don't you? We'll talk about this when you get home. Bye Rainy.

Still smiling, Rainer raised a hand up slightly and waved to the two girls as Nathan introduced them. "Hi Viola, Kimi, and Creme. And sure. I'd love to have lunch with you. Beats sitting alone in the library like I originally planned.".

HolyxXxxXxxXxxMercifulxXxxXxxXxxBATMAN
User Image

Kimi wore a huge smile, with a side of pink cheeks as Aaron winked at her. However, Kimi's smile fell as Aaron mentioned the breakup of his girlfriend, and she couldn't help but wonder why it didn't work out. The hasty subject change indicated he didn't want to talk about it, but the female felt like she needed to say something.

Oh, I'm so sorry about the breakup, Aaron." The girl smiled sadly, grabbing his hand and squeezing it slightly. “I'm here if you need anything, alright?"

And my summer was great! " She exclaimed, earning a not-so-friendly glare from Mr. Whats-his-face. “I spent some time in my Aunt's pool, took pictures, tanned, took pictures, my Uncle tried to convince me to get a trainer after beating me many times in arm-wrestling, played with Creme, my cat, and took more pictures." She shrugged nonchalantly.

You can surf? Is it hard?" The petite blonde asked, not even realizing she still hadn't let go of his hand.

OOC:
User Image

Doing a time skip to lunch soon
We all have lunch together
You need to finish up your posts, conversations with people, make lunch plans or whatever.
I'll make another announcement letting you know when to time skip

<33

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

Nathan looked at Kimi walking towards Aaron. He lifted up an small smile as they spoke, as for the little blush appearing again on Kimi face. He shook his head and give an small chuckle. Aaron was in the move for her and he was happy about it. They would make an adorable couple. Plus Nathan found it stupid he wasn’t sitting by Aaron. He simple forgot after being dragged down the hallways. Silly things letting forgot things, he would tell Aaron later that he is sorry maybe with an desert.

He looked at Rainer and held up his hands. ’’You can cuss all you want’’Nathan says looking towards the person she pointed out to. He pulled up his eyebrow. ’’You got in trouble with Darius? The man has an big confident and cocky. But if you see him play..Damn he is good in showing off’’Nathan says placing elbow on table and placing his head on his hand. ’’But still, that’s highschool for. You got the jerks, the bitches, the nice people and the saints. And most of the time are the saints worser then the jerks and the bitches..’’He says shaking his head. He still remembers the people who screamed that he is the devil all because of his sexuality and tattoos. Nathan can still remember screaming ‘Be gone Devil, Be gone!’ in the face of the person. Got him few weeks detention but it was worth it.

Nathan listen to Rainer talking about his mother and girlie stuff. After it she told about him. He open his mouth and let an small ‘oh’. It was awesome to meet an girl adopted by guys. Slightly afraid to ask her if she is adopted by gay people; he dropped the subject. He knows it is sometimes annoying like ‘Oh are you adopted? ‘Oh are you adopted by gay people’ ‘So you like those tattoo’s?’. It were those questions that you could give an stupid question behind it.
’’You gonna love Ziggy and Emma..And I think that guy there with Kimi is going to join us. It’s Aaron..Great guy and check his a**…hottttt’’Nathan says with an cheeky grin to the two girls.

‘“The world is divided into two kinds of people: those who have tattoos, and those who are afraid of people with tattoos..”’

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

((OoC: Sorry I didn't ment it you ignore you...I just didn't wanted to jump into the conversation) well...x'D To anwser the under post; He is bisexual leaning slightly to the men...)

Space Bunny

10,125 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image
Everything in life is luck.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
Aaron half smiled at the blonde at the comment on the break up. He really was over it, but that doesn't mean he didn't miss his girlfriend, or at least what they had. Then he felt the softness of her skin in his hand, he didn't want her to let go so he gripped it slightly. Not enough to seem needy, just enough to show he wanted it there. "Thanks, Kimi," he squeezed her hand a little, then rested his other forearm on the table as he listening about Kimi's summer. "Wow, you really like photography, don't you?" he laughed a little. "You'll have to show me your pictures some time," he grinned. He hesitated a little when she asked about surfing. He was too busy looking at her, properly, admiring her, to reply. He had to think about what she said. "Oh, um, yeah I guess it can be. But practice makes perfect, you know?" he looked away in embarrassment. After a short moment of silence Aaron decided to break it. "Kimi, what are you doing tonight?"

(OOC: I didnt realize Nathan was gay! lol)

User Image

Kimi hesitated before agreeing to show him her pictures sometime. Only her Aunt and Uncle had seen them, and that's only because some of them are hanging up on her walls.

She's really shy about her pictures, mostly because it was something that connects her to her father, and showing them to people takes away from her father. But for some reason, she feels her father wouldn't mind if Aaron saw what they loved doing.

I have a special bond with photography," The female admitted, looking at the floor as if it suddenly became the most interesting thing in the world.

Tracing random designs and shapes on the table with her fingers, the ones that weren't in Aaron's hand, Kimi began to zone out. Only when Aaron started talking again was Kimi's attention brought back to reality.

Probably just lounging around the house, why?" The blonde wondered. Was it her or did Aaron seem a bit nervous? Don't be stupid, Kimi scolded herself. Why would someone like Aaron Jackson be nervous around someone so ordinary and un-special as herself?

OOC:
User Image

"I don't cry when my dog runs away,
I don't get angry at the bills I have to pay.
******** it or Fight it it's all the same.
Life to lovin', Life to lovin', come back to me."

Ziggy tried to hide the fact that he was ritualistically checking his phone during class. Slumped in his chair he just blocked out as much as he could and awaited responses from his friends. He grinned and Nathan's response. Nathan was his kind of guy. He wasn't stuck up, overly complicated, easily annoyed or overly typical. Ziggy loves abverbs. He didn't talk about crushes and dating often but he could stand being more than buddies with Nathan. He laughed wryly to himself. Ziggy couldn't imagine anyone wanting him especially Nathan.

To: Nathan

The next text received did not make him as happy. In fact, if anyone had been watching they'd realize that this was one of the few moments they would ever find Ziggy frowning. He had this thing about treating women well, some girls said he was more than chivalrous and downright protective. He didn't know or trust this Parker guy. Thinking of him cornering Kaedy in the bathroom by herself sent alarm bells going off in his head.

To:Kaedy

One thing that people always seem so surprised by is that when you called for help, Ziggy always answered. Always. He made some bullshit excuse before getting up bag and all and sauntering to the boys bathroom whistling a loud, jaunty tune loud enough for them both to hear. Kaedy would recognize the tune.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

P a r k e r B l a k e W e s t o n XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
E N G [ A Y ] L I S H C U T I E XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━

A brush of relief swept over him. She bought his fail attempts at being straight. Of course she probably hated him for being such a jackass, but it was worth it, right? I mean, sure she probably thought he was disgusting pig by now, but she thought he was completely straight. He was doing the right thing, right? Well, if he was, why did he feel so horrible? This is what he was suppose to do. If people knew he was gay it would get out and eventually his parent's would catch word. Then where would he be? His life would be ruined.

A sharp squeal dragged Parker from his confusing, slightly depressing thoughts. Was that the girl? A sly chuckle managed to escape the boy as she pulled out her phone. "Well that was cute." he mumbled to himself. He wasn't lying. Parker could appreciate women, he just couldn't like them. It was impossible for him to see himself doing anything with a girl. It was just disgusting, but they can beautiful, and pretty, and even cute. Cute was the most possible, because they could do more cute things with their faces. Also, they did creative things with their make-up, though natural was usually more beautiful. When they do their make up it's like their face is a canvas and what they do it art. If he wore make up it would be a dead give away of his sexual orientation.

Parker started to hear her rant on again, but his heart almost stopped when she threatened to tell. He couldn't have her snitch on him. His parents would kill him, and beat him. Then they would bring him back to life, just to spit on him and chop his face off with an axe. Then through it in a mircrowave and watch it explode.

So what did he do? He did want any sane man would do, and got on his knees, and begged. "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! Don't tell!! My mother and father will kill me," He decided to skip the details on how, " Please. I'll do anything! Just keep quiet. I'll be you b***h for a week, no wait, A MONTH!!" Was he seriously begging? What kind of low life was he? "My parent's already think I'm disapointing enough. They don't know I skip. . . " What the hell was he doing? He was going to ruin his reputation. Everything was just spilling out. "I can't have them thinking I'm a stupid moron!" He started to stand. "Please. It's bad enough I'm g-" He cut himself off for a moment. "aining weight. They don't a fat son, right?" what a s**t save. How the hell did that slip?

[ O O C ] - - - ::: Kind of baffled right now. SOOO Sorry if this is a weird post. ANYWAYS!!! TELL DADDY I LOVES HIM!!! ]XXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
xx
User Image
xx
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX › ›__I NEVER MEANT TO BEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSo Cold
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄___▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

COLD To You I'm Sorry About All The Lies

Maybe In A Different Light

You Can See Me Stand On My Own Again

Cause Now I See . . .

You Are The ANTIDOTE That Got Me By

Something Strong Like A Drug That Gets Me High

Reese's signature smirk appeared on his face as he continued to listen to the spunky female rant. Boy she knew how to avoid one's questions. Did she know she was doing it? Something about her simple composer told Reese she did, and she was doing it purposely, as if answering his questions somehow made her vulnerable to him.

Ryan continued to look at the board as she spoke to him, not bothering to look at him once, which bothered Reese greatly. If there was one thing Reese couldn't stand, it was feeling like you weren't good enough for someone, that they were better than you would ever be. And that was exactly how Reese was feeling right then. Not that he would ever own up to that feeling. Because to him, that would make him vulnerable. At that moment, it suddenly dawned on the male just how alike the two were.

"You didn't answer my questions, so it there any particular reason I should answer yours?" The male retorted to her, enjoying this conversation oddly enough. It wasn't much of a conversation, really. Just two alike people being stubborn, and throwing a few meaningless words into the air.

"And, don't pretend you don't like the cheesiness of me. I'd bet that you secretly love the flirtation and cheesy pick up lines, and that scares you immensely. In fact, it scares you so much that you tend to draw away from people, terrified that you might find someone who has somehow stolen all of your attention, without even meaning to." He shrugged causally. One thing bothered the male about what he just said; was he really talking about Ryan? Or was he talking about himself?

User Image

Space Bunny

10,125 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image

User Image
He smiled softly at her. Everything about the blonde seemed perfect. She was so very intriguing. "Go to dinner with me?" Aaron asked, his velvet voice soft, only loud enough for her to hear. He stared into her eyes, even though she wasn't looking at him. Aaron reached across and softly slipped his other hand into hers. "I'll pay I promise," he begged. He knew first class was coming to an end so he had to ask now before lunch started. He watched her, looking for any tell signs for what she was thinking. Aaron wasnt exactly sure what made Kimi so desirable to him, but he wanted to at least have this night with her.

User Image
User Image

KAEDY MAI HANSHAW Miss Book Worm !

xxxxwhy xxxxare xxxxyouxx likexx that?xxxxwhy xxxx are xxxxyouxx like xx that? xxxxwhy xxxx are xxxxyouxx likexx that?
                              xxxxIf xxxx being xxxxgenuinexx is xx a xxxxsin, xxxx I'll xxxxholdxx it xx in xxxxand xxxx standxxxxmyxx groundxx

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                              ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇnᴛs ᴀᴅᴅʀᴇss ᴍᴇ ᴀs ; Kaedy
                              ʏou cᴀɴ ʟᴏcᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ нᴇʀᴇ ; School; The boys bathroom
                              wнᴀᴛ's on ᴍʏ ᴍιɴᴅ ; What and idiot.
                              нow ᴍʏ нᴇᴀʀᴛ ιs ғᴇᴇʟιɴɢ ; Annoyed
                              wнo's ᴀccᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏιɴɢ ᴍᴇ ; Parker Weston
                              ↘↘↘
                              LISTENUP!!!

Kaedy had to bite her tongue to keep her from roaring with laughter. Anyone who knew her would know Kaedy has yet to grow a pair of balls to tell on people. Plus, what's the good in being a snitch? Just because she was considered a nerd didn't mean she was innocent, or a snitch, or some other bullshit like that.

Something about what Parker said, as he was no his knees begging, didn't feel right. A fat child. Really? Besides, Kaedy had seen him eating at lunch. He should be fat by now. So what did he mean when he was ending his sentence? Good, gold, gravy, gravity, goat, gore, gem, genitals, gay, god. Without warning, the microscopic gears in Kaedy's head began to spin, causing the female to get a headache, which she ignored. Was Parker gay? No, he couldn't be. He was such a flirt, and obnoxious. Gay guys are cute and adorable, not pigheaded and a jackass.

"Okay so... I totally wasn't going to actually tell...But now I do have a question for you. Are you--" Her sentence, however, got cut short as she heard a familiar tune. It was their tune; hers and Ziggy's. The blonde had felt her phone vibrate was too busy trying to hold back her laughter at the potentially gay human in front of her to check it.

"ZIGGY!!" The female screamed in excitement, forgetting momentarily about what she was going to ask Parker.

xDON'TxTHINKxYOUxKNOWxEXACTLYxWHATxYOUxLETxGOxOF
                              ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                              xxxx xxxxjustxxxxremainxx therexx quietlyxxxxand xxxx watch xxxxmexx grow
                              xxxxOne day xxxx far xxxxfromxx now xx I xxxxjust xxxx want xxxxtoxx smile xx comfortably

OasisOfCookies;Will do babe <33

User Image

Anxious Friend

User Image
Ryan Elizabeth Clark

"All I need is a cigerette...

ͽͽͽͽͽͽͽ
...and a lighter"

User Image

I've been right,I've been left
I've been wrong, I've been left
behind
I've been up, but mostly down

ͽͽͽͽͽͽͽ

Ryan glanced at him in suprize of his accusation. She didn't exactly look suprized in her blank expression, but the sudden jerk of her neck towards him was off character for her. She was caught a bit off guard by his analysis of her. People never analyzed her, at least not to her face. And it almost bothered her how on target he was. No, it wasn't a perfect description. But she was terrified of getting close to people and petrified of the concept of falling for anyone. She had a tendency of getting attached but a refusal to allow herself attachment. And flirtation was dangerous because of how harmless it was. And she truely couldn't say she disliked bantor much like this conversation, but she would never admit that.

Her nose wrinkled in, and she turned towards the chalk board, refusing to show any phasing in her mentality. She had noticed a discomfort in him when she talked to him earlier without contact. It was a very demeaning and separating method of conversation. Call it payback for sympathy and discomfort. "Sounds like a personal problem to me." She paused, smirking. She glanced back at him "Are we speaking from experience, here? Because, in my experience, I find cheesiness is a form of self-consiousness, typically. A quirk that has been accepted by society as endearing, due to it's aspect of comfort to the general public. But honestly, I don't think it's endearing." She glanced back to the board and for shut down, concluded. "I think it's weak."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces