Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Trader

User ImageUser Image
π•·π–šπ–’π–†π–“π–†π–—π–Žπ–† Π„π–‘π–Žπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“

Lumanaria looked over at Ikuto as the blue haired young man spoke to her, giving a faint nervous smile and nodding to him, "Heh, yes, you're right. I'm glad we all made it back safely." she said softly. Unfortunately despite her relief and the fact she was admittedly looking forward to resting and seeing everyone there was still a great sense of misfortune hanging over the blonde. So much negativity still clung to her like a thick shroud that she just couldn't entirely shake free of and there was also something else, a feeling of forboding, like something bad was coming, like the grey clouds of a storm brewing on the horizon. The petite vampiress tried her best not to dwell on this however, chalking it up to her own worries about everything else, she was just dreading the dark possibilities, she needed to ease up and try to look for the silver lining and be more optimistic for now. After all, there was no telling what the future would hold and she might as well try to shoot for the best, lest her negativity sour the mood and ruin what otherwise might have gone fine. Unfortunately even as she did her best to break free of her fears she still couldn't help being quite nervous, there was so much unknown to face, even just today and while she knew it needed to be approached she was still concerned about how things might go and uncertain as to what she even wanted the outcome to be entirely. As the cars pulled to a stop at the gates she moved to follow the others, climbing out and brushing off her skirt a bit as her boots crunched heavily in the snow, two things would have looked just a little out of place about the girl as she stood there. The first being that the dainty girl was wearing one of her characteristicly short dresses even in the middle of winter, the second was how deeply she sunk into the snow considering that she looked so light weight. Her boots however were weighted and this sank them quite deeply into the sparkly blanket of crystals that covered the ground.

It only took her a second to spot Ryuu waiting to welcome them home and for a second she tensed, a worry that something had gone wrong while they were away growing in the pit of her stomach. His relaxed demeanor put her at ease again however and she listened as he explained Emeli and Hiroki's room arrangements at the infirmary to them before the pair headed off, not before the once mute boy sent a very obvious warning the doctors way of course though. She couldn't help but smirk slightly and shake her head a little at the two, well they were definitely home now, nothing quite like watching the womanizing green haired wolf boy getting threatened with bodily harm as a sure sign they were back. Once the pair had left with the nurses her attention returned to Ryuu again and she was soon tensing up again as he explained that some things had happened while they were gone, her concerns rising again though she kept quiet and waited in the ever growing tense silence after he explained that it effected her the most. Had something happened to Viggo or Reiko? Had one of thems conditions worsened while they were gone? Her fears seemed to be rather clearly displayed in her eyes as she awaited the man to continue, her throat tight and dry feeling as she stood there. At last he spoke again and her crimson eyes grew wide, glistening lightly as she stared for just a second in disbelief before she was taking a step forward, ready to tear through the academy to the infirmary and find her friend. She halted immediately however after only placing a single foot forward as Ryuu continued, there were problems? Her expression seemed to fall a little again and as he explained that Reiko was experiencing memory loss, the girl was suffering from amnesia and apparently didn't remember people or what exactly had happened.

Luma's lips parted but no sound came forth though the glistening in her eyes gathered to spill down her cheeks at this news and she stood frozen for a moment, her friend wouldn't remember her and this was quite a harsh blow. Maybe it would all come back to her if she went to see her, giving the doctor a nod she didn't wait another moment after he'd told her that she should go and see her now. She heard him telling her to get any treatment she needed while she was there as she took off through the gate and tore across the campus courtyard towards the infirmary. She'd originally planned to go and speak with Viggo right away but her plans had definitely changed, that could wait, right now she had to see her friend, she could hardly belive that the girl had woken and as she pelted through the corridors, staff gasping and shouting after her she half expected to find Reiko still in her coma, it was just too good to think she had actually woken up. Slowing to a halt in front of the room she knew Reiko had been staying in before their mission she wrenched the door open so suddenly that it banged into the wall and almost bounced back at her as she stood panting softly in the doorway and staring towards the fellow vampire that sat staring out of her window on the edge of the bed. "R-Reiko..!" she uttered in disbelief. Despite knowing in the back of her mind that the girl didn't remember her she couldn't help but rush towards the girl to suddenly embrace her as tears spilled down her cheeks.

Lumanaria’s Theme – Scarlet Onlooker

Hilarious Noob

User Image

Reiko had remained quiet, sitting upon the bed for what felt like only a few minutes when her ears were greeted by the sound of various nurses ranting over something, they were telling someone to slow down? Not to run? The girl was confused for a moment and as she tried to think of who might be running through the hall all the way down the door flew open with a rather loud thud. This was enough to cause her to jerk her head from the window and gaze at Luma who stood in her doorway. She recognized the girl instantly as the one in the picture Viggo had shown her and for a split second her mind pulled encouraging her to try and remember just who she was. The problem was, however that the pain that accompanied her attempts to remember was enough for her to settle back into her blank state of not knowing. Unfortunately she just couldn’t remember and for some reason, that pulled at her heart causing it to sink and all she could do frown softly.

β€œLumanaria…right?” she inquired softly her face harboring a soft, sad look before the girl uttered her name and rushed forward throwing her arms around her. Of course this surprised Reiko and for a moment she simply sat there, confused and unsure of how to react before her body moved on its own and she found herself wrapping her arms around the smaller vampire hugging her gently. She could tell that Luma was crying and once again it pulled at her heart but there was nothing she could do. She didn’t remember anything that had happened, all she knew was Luma was familiar, just like Viggo was but she couldn’t place it,” I’m sorry, I’m not very good at this sort of thing right now but just let it all out.” She uttered in a soft tone placing a hand on the smaller vampires head and letting her cry while she sat there quietly. It wasn’t until a few minutes later that she took a gentle breath and spoke again.

β€œI’m sorry, I’m so sorry that I can’t remember. For what Viggo and Faris have told me we’re supposed to be close friends but I can’t remember, when I try it hurts, my head feels like it’s being torn apart.” She uttered quietly with a gentle sign before she glanced down at her hand and then to the vampire again,” How was your mission? Did it go well?” she inquired trying to at least get the other vampire talking to see if she could possibly help her to settle down.

Playful Trader

User ImageUser Image
π•½π–π–Šπ–† Κ›π–Žπ–†π–‰π–†

Rhea was excited to be back home and as the cars came to a stop she was the first one to spring out of the vehicles almost before they had even reached a full halt. Stretching out she gave a pleased groan as her muscles flexed and she worked out the kinks left after so long of sitting still, something she definitely wasn't very accustomed to as a very active individual. Looking to Ikuto as the demon said her name she listened as he spoke, glancing off a little and folding her arms as he mentioned the awkwardness that had been there for the past few days but gave a nod after a moment, "Yeah, yeah that's cool with me." she agreed as she looked around at the others. Spotting Ryuu awaiting them she narrowed her blue eyes at him a little, always suspicious of the flirtateous doctor whom she noted had two nurses behind him but he seemed to be behaving for the moment at least as he sprinkled the ground with confetti. The brunette listened as he sent Emeli and Hiroki away to the infirmary, snickering as the mute boy warded off any possibly inappropriate conduct before he and the healer headed off and things turned to more serious matters. She was surprised to learn that that girl in the coma was awake now apparently though the news about her suffering memory loss was a bad blow but she watched as Luma took off towards the hospital wing with all haste to go and see her. After that Ryuu merely encouraged them all to visit the infirmary themselves if needed before he turned to head off and she nearly turned to bound off into the school herself but paused as she recalled she'd just agreed to give Ikuto a bit of her time for the two to talk.

Turning towards the blue haired man she glanced at the others as they seemed to had into the academy as well before she settled her gaze on the demon and cleared her throat a little. "So uh.. what's up?" she asked, shifting her arms to unfold them and rest her hands on her hips. She had a feeling that she knew what he wanted to talk about and she was aware it needed to be discussed at least to some degree though she honestly wasn't very certain of what exactly to say on the matter. She wasn't mad at him but she wasn't very good at dealing with awkward situations either, all she knew how to do was get mad and that didn't help anything. He'd more or less told her that he liked her and she wasn't bothered by that, she didn't care it wasn't like she'd never dealt with someone liking her before, it was the awkwardness that had ensued from the situation overall that had been bugging her. She seemed to have upset him and she was mad at herself for him, she didn't like making her friends upset, particularly because she wasn't much good at fixing it. Truth be told the woman wasn't sure where to start let alone what to even say right now, she suposed that she should apologize for upsetting him but apologies were awkward and difficult, not to mention it was always hard being the one starting things off, she should just let him talk first.

Rhea’s Theme – Anger of the Earth

Devoted Lionheart

User Image
// Thane Videl //

// The Twisted Shingai //

Thane looked to Yuuichi with a raised brow as he asked if he wanted to turn in early to rest. "No." he told him bluntly in his ever-casual tone, before he took note of the look in his eyes and rolled his own, sighing as he shrugged his shoulders. "Kay, fine." he reconsidered his answer, following along with Yuu and soon enough, once they entered his room, he was asking how he had messed up the thing with Reiko. "I dunno." he told him plainly, barely getting that out before he was being held up by the neck. However, a grin came to him as Yuuichi listed off his personality traits. "Ever think there's a reason for that?" he asked in an almost sinister manner before he was released, raising a hand to rub at the claw marks around his neck. "Okay, okay, I will." he responded as the shingai told him that he would fix this. Listening, he smiled as the shingai leader mentioned fun. "Sure do. Watcha got in mind?" he asked, before he mentioned the serum and as he explained, his smile grew. "Oh, yeah, Hosuke, I remember that guy, yeah. No. Not at all. Eh, doesn't matter." he shrugged before he listened to the rest of Yuuichi's explanation. So, Luma was that particular experiment, huh? If this was true, he could just tell her to wipe out the academy herself, he wouldn't have to lift a finger. "Yeah, alright, you ever gonna quit breaking my balls?" he asked before taking the serum and watching his partner walk away. The white-haired shingai chuckled to himself, playing with the serum, which he probably shouldn't have been doing but he didn't give a damn. "The full dose, huh?" he asked himself, before pocketing it and making his way towards the medical wing. That was where Luma would be, no doubt about it, if she was so attached to this Reiko girl. Unfortunately, he probably couldn't afford to give her the dose with anyone around, so he would have to lure her elsewhere somehow. Giving it some thought, he pondered the best course of action, if she were talking to Reiko now, chances were she would then go and talk to Viggo. Perhaps while she spoke with him, he could send someone more trustworthy than himself to tell her that Reiko needed to see her. A smirk came to his features as he thought this over. He could have them tell her that the amnesiac had suddenly remembered her or something along those lines, it was more than enough incentive to go and he would be giving her so much hope before crushing it. He only hoped she went alone, if she brought her lapdog then things would only become more complicated. Maybe he would have to think of something else, too, another measure, just in case. This was fun! Ooh, what would be even better would be if Viggo was on his way, not close enough to interfere with his actions, but arriving on time for Luma to attack him...oh, he was a genius! A beautiful, classy, genius!

Hilarious Noob

User Image

Ikuto’s gaze moved to Rhea as the others walked off and when she agreed to give him a little bit of her time he was relieved, at least, at this point he would be able to hopefully clear things up a little. It was actually pretty hard on the demon and after everyone had left the gate he moved and gently grabbed the changeling’s wrist pulling her away from the gate. He knew she probably wouldn’t like being pulled so after they initially began to walk he released her wrist and allowed her to walk on her own accord. He wasn’t going to force her by any means he just didn’t want to talk out in the open much the less at the gate where people were coming and going from the school. So instead of staying there he lead Rhea across the campus to an older, domed roof building that was hardly used anymore. It was an old planetarium that was out of commission. The only reason he knew of it was because he had come across it one day and simply started going to it whenever he needed to think. Now was one of those times but at the same time it wasn’t, he had plenty of time to think but even so it was the first quiet place they could talk that came to him mind aside from one of their rooms.

β€œSorry, just don’t want to talk in the open where people can hear us. I guess I would rather privet matters remain privet.” He uttered admitting his feelings on the situation as he held the door open for her,” No one comes here anymore; it’s been abandoned for a long time. The headmaster comes here from time to time but other than that, no one ever sets foot in here. After all, who has time to gaze at fake stars when the world’s been plunged into chaos?” he inquired with a dark chuckle before he closed the door behind them and turned on a set of lights illuminating the circular rows of chairs,” In all honesty, when I need to think or get away from reality I come here. If Viggo found out he’d probably laugh at me but oh well.” He added with a softer chuckle before he strolled up to the large panel that controlled the projector. For a moment he stood there, placing his hands on the device before he let out a soft sigh.

β€œLook, I’m sorry for my outburst the other night.” He began his tone soft an apologetic,” I know you were only trying to lighten the situation and that you were only joking around but I don’t handle my feeling very well. Until I came to Revion I lived in the middle of nowhere, you had to walk a day to get to and from the nearest town and I was alright living that way but then I wanted to make more of myself so I began searching for what I could do the help out in the battle against the shingai. Sure I did my part by protecting the town and killing any of them that wondered into the area I lived but it wasn’t enough. I spent my days setting traps for them, honing my skills and training, I never once spent a day in the company of a girl, to me, girls are a new creature.” He admitted sighing,” No, I don’t mean that you guys are creatures you’re equals to men and I accept each of you as so but I never did more than see a girl here and there. I tried, on a few occasions speaking to a girl but I always failed and retreated back to the safety of my home in the forest.” He added before he turned around and slowly faced her,” I guess, in the end, after I came here and asked for your help with my problem I began to formulate new ideas for my future. I began to think to myself β€˜When this is all over I wonder if I can start a family.’ Of course I wasn’t putting you in those thoughts, I mean it’s a nice idea and I wouldn’t mind but I don’t want you to think I’m some creepy guy who is going to latch onto you!” he exclaimed waving his hands quickly to try and make sure she knew his intentions weren’t creepy. After a moment he simply sighed and lowered his head,” I guess, the best way I can put things are that I don’t handle my emotions and feeling about the opposite sex well. I’ve considered other girls since I’ve been here but I never pursued any of them because they always just ended up being perfect as they were, as my friend. Being around you is a different story, though. Yes you’re my friend and yes that’s all good and well but a part of me really isn’t happy with that.” He uttered with a soft sigh once more,” Look, I know things are really awkward right now and I know that you really aren’t the type who’s any good at situations like this but I screwed up. I let my emotions get the better of me and now, I’m here trying to resolve them so that I don’t possibly slip up again.” He added lifting a hand to his face and shaking his head softly. He really wasn’t any good at this, he didn’t know what to say or do and he really didn’t want to make things anymore awkward then what they were but he had probably succeeded in doing that,” I don’t regret admitting my feelings to you, please don’t think that, Rhea. Yes you’re my friend but I want to try and be more than that if you’ll tolerate me and give me the chance. We haven’t known each other for to terribly long but we’ve spent a lot of time together for nearly a month now and I’m positive of my desires and thoughts. It isn’t like I’m asking you to marry me either, I’m simply asking you to go out with me and if for some reason things don’t work out then I won’t hold it against you and I won’t allow our friendship to be ruined. ” He admitted his eyes harboring a serious gaze as he looked at her.

Playful Trader

User ImageUser Image

Lumanaria seemed a little crestfallen when she heard Reiko asking to confirm her name, so she really didn't remember... It was honestly really depressing to be confronted with the fact that your best friend didn't even truly know who you were anymore, she assumed that Viggo and the others had likely talked to the girl about her trying to see what she did and didn't recall. She considered releasing Reiko as she realized how awkward this likely was for her, but feeling her arms around her and hearing her apologetic reassurance she couldn't help but break into sobs, burying her face against her friends shoulder. "You r-really don't remember..." she stammered between sobs as she hugged her tightly, lamenting the loss of Reiko's memories. Even as sad as it was that she had been forgotten she was truly happy just to know that Reiko was alright, she was alive and she was awake and even if she never remembered everything at least she could start again. "I-I'm so glad... that you're alright... I was afraid..." she stopped herself from going on. It wouldn't have done any good to mention all the details when Reiko didn't remember any of it anyway, bringing up how frightened she'd been about ruining their friendship with that argument and everything that had happened would be lost upon the other vampire.

After a moment she seemed to quiet a little and slowly eased the embrace until she released Reiko and stood in front of her, reaching up to wipe at her eyes with the backs of her hands as she sniffled softly. Shaking her head just a little she gave Reiko a sad sort of smile, "It's alright, don't push yourself pet... I'm just glad that you're awake and safe." she said softly. As the other blonde asked about the mission she glanced away slightly remembering the events in the ruins when Emeli had activated the pillar, looking back to her again after a second. "Well, better than the first I suppose. Everyone made it back in one piece this time."
she explained, feeling the slight uncomfortableness that came with the emotional distance that seemed to drift between them with her friends loss of memory. It wasn't anyones fault of course but it felt admittedly awkward now just trying to have a normal conversation like a pair of strangers. "Ryuu said that they're releasing you today? How is your hand doing?" she asked softly, uncertain of what else to say.

Hilarious Noob

User Image

Rieko felt her heart lurch and for a moment, the way Luma spoke, it was tearing at her heart. She knew the smaller vampire couldn’t help it but the pain was there, it wasn’t anyone’s fault either but the moment she mentioned Reiko’s inability to remember her arms tightened around Luma. She wanted to remember, she wanted everything to be okay. Her memories were important she knew they were and she felt like Luma was a very important part of them but she just couldn’t remember and it was killing her. She wanted to scream and hit her head against the wall and most off all she wanted to cry. Something inside her made her want to just let loose and cry on the smaller vampires shoulder but she couldn’t do it. Instead she held her emotions in check and simply let Luma pull away when she was ready,” I wasn’t going anywhere, I don’t think. I’m pretty sure that I knew I had people waiting on me. Even if I can’t remember them or remember what I was doing I know that I didn’t give up because of everything I have.” She uttered lifting her good hand to touch her head softly. It was rather clear that she was attempting once more to remember but like the other times it fell apart. She had a painful throbbing ignite in her temples before everything she felt she could remember in that instance was gone. Once again she was left with nothing.

β€œI’ll be alright.” She admitted as she was told not to push herself and for a moment she remained quiet, listening to Luma explaining about the mission before she gave a gentle smile,” I’m glad, Viggo and Faris also told me about the first mission. I’m glad this one went better.” She admitted giving her friend another smile before the question about her had took it away and she found herself lifting it to gaze at it,” Ryuu says that I won’t be able to wield a weapon in it ever again.” She admitted struggling to close her fingers in the injured hand and flinching softly as a mild amount of fresh blood soaked into the bandage,” It’s healing well but it won’t be as it was ever again. I don’t know what happened but I feel like it’s my fault it’s like this.” She admitted quietly. It was true, though, it was her fault that her hand was like this, she had caught Thanes katar, sacrificing her hand but she didn’t remember that. She didn’t remember any of it. What she did know was that the situation had to be awkward for Luma, she could tell the girl was hesitating and after a moment Reiko rose to her feet, standing only slightly taller and smiled, β€œDon’t worry, Ryuu doesn’t think my memory loss is permanent. At any moment it could return and I’ll make sure that it comes back, somehow.” She added with a soft laugh doing her best to be strong about it. The truth was she was scared, she didn’t want to go on not being able to remember even her best friend but she didn’t want to show that to Luma. She could tell the girl was vulnerable right now.

Playful Trader

User ImageUser Image

Rhea blinked a little as Ikuto took her by the wrist and pulled her along behind him, it was good when he let go as she wasn't one to be particularly fond of being pulled around places but she followed along ebhind him as he lead the way. As they approached the vacant building she looked it over a little curiously but looked back to the man as he explained his reasoning for bringing her here, it would be nic to have a little bit of privacy rather than talking out in the open where any passerby could overhear and interrupt them. Stepping inside as he held the door open for her the brunette looked around a bit after he'd turned the lights on, she gave a soft brief laugh as he mentioned that Viggo would have likely laughed at him were he to learn that the blue haired demon came here. "Everyone needs their quiet place." she supposed aloud with a small shrug. Although in her own case it was less that she had a place she went to, she usually found her peace by going for a walk or jog some place for a bit. Moving to pace behind a row of the seats and running her hand across the top of the backs as she went while he leaned against the projector. She didn't intend to seem rude as he spoke by moving around rather than staying still but she had always been one to keep active more than she stood still and particularly so in awkward situations where it gave her something to do with herself. She was however listening as he talked and glanced over at him from time to time though she would look away again to look around a little as she paced back again, having given a brief nod of acknowledgement as he began by apologizing. It was interesting to hear a little bit more about how he had lived before coming to Revion though he'd already explained a little bit to her before and she gave a soft snort as he compared girls to being whole different creatures, raising a brow over in his direction before she resumed listening.

When he turned towards her she felt she should try and offer the same at least and paused to stand behind the seats, turning towards him to rest both hands on the back of one chair as she heard him out. Her brow rose again as he started rambling about a family and then brought her into that equation somehow, or rather tried to explain that he hadn't been trying to do so though all he ended up doing by making that statement was doing it anyway as he admitted he liked the idea. He really wasn't very good at this was he? She didn't point it out for now however, aware that he was likely having a hard enough time of it already without her poking holes in what he'd managed to accomplish so far, and so she instead stayed quiet and leaned down to rest her elbows on the chair back as she continued to listen in silence. Her brow lifted a bit again as he went one, was he trying to..? She pushed it aside for a moment though the thought made her smirk and give another soft snort to herself, trying to kep a straight face and managing to martial it back into some more serious as she nodded in agreement at his mention of her not being good at this sort of thing. Again she wondered to herself and began to open her mouth with the intention of speaking, her face unfortunately taking on a hint of amusement again but he spoke up again and she closed her mouth to listen without interrupting him. Ah, yep, there it was, she was honestly a little surprised that he'd managed to come out with it considering how awkward he was, then again perhaps that actually lent to it, his lack of collectedness probably made it easier to come out with things possibly even somewhat unintentionally. "For real? I'm actually surprised you can even ask consider how awkward you are with girls." she gave a laugh as she straightened up, shaking her head a little.

Okay, so that admittedly probably hadn't been the best immediate response to someone asking her out, but she was just being honest with him. "Tell you what, gimme some time to think about it. We can go do the hockey thing and see how things feel after that." she said after a moment of likely tense silence. Relationships had never been something on her agenda so rushing into one wasn't entirely something she was prepared for, sure she knew Ikuto decently well, and yeah he was kinda cute and they got along well but she wasn't sure about things just yet. The whole thing was just kind of a new thing to her though so it wasn't something that she would be prepared to enter into at such short notice. Besides it wasn't like he exactly needed to worry about her getting together with anyone else in the meantime either or anything, they could take time with the decision for now.

Playful Trader

User ImageUser Image

Lumanaria gave a faint smile as Reiko attempted to assure her that she hadn't been going anywhere, and told her that she knew she had people waiting on her even if she couldn't remember, she glad that she'd held on and hadn't given up. She frowned a bit however as she noticed the somewhat pained expression on her face as she seemed to be trying to remember though it ended in nothing apparently and she found herself feeling just a little disappointed though it wasn't at all directed at the girl. Giving a nod as Reiko said she would be alright she relaxed a little, giving another bob of her head when the other blonde mentioned that Viggo and Faris had told her about the previous mission and expressed her relief that this one had gone better. It was nice to see a smile on her friends face but it faded quickly as she asked about her hand and she felt herself quickly regretting it, she frowned at the news that she wouldn't be able to wield a weapon anymore. That would be quite detrimental to the girl considering the way that she fought, she would need to find a new way to now but Luma would be sure to support her through it to the best of her abilities. "Well I'm glad that it's recovering at least." she said before frowning more when Reiko mentioned she felt it was probably her fault that it had become wounded like it was. "When I find out who did it..." she trailed off, it wouldn't do to dwell to much on the carnage that would inevitably ensue if she discovered the one responsible for her friends wounds and current condition. Sighing softly she shook her head a little then watched as the other vampire stood up, looking up at her and giving another nod as she tried to return the smile that she was given. "I'm glad. Just try not to push yourself too hard." she said softly.

Standing there a moment in somewhat awkward silence she wasn't honestly sure what else to say right now, she had come to see her, glad beyond words that she was alive and awake, but Reiko didn't remember anything right now and her visit hadn't seemed to help spring anything back yet either. There didn't seem to be much to talk about right now considering the lack of memories and it was leaving both of them unsure about what else to say or do. "Maybe... maybe being back in the dorms again will help bring something back to you." she offered, though she knew that the girl would likely be put into a different room than before for now while they performed repairs to her old room. Regardless they were all about the same as far as set up went anyway, so perhaps the familiar arrangement might bring something small back for her, it would at the very least be an improvement over the hospital room if nothing else. Luma was suddenly conscious of the fact that the others had likely been told that they were back by now and hoped that she hadn't left Viggo wondering where she was or something. "S-so um.. About Viggo, how has he been doing? With his arm and all I mean." she asked softly as she fidgeted a little quietly. She was a little worried about the incubus given everything but Ryuu had not mentioned anything negative regarding him so she assumed he was likely fine, she was however also wondering how he had been doing in other regards as well. What if he had lost interest while she'd been gone and changed his mind? She would feel like such a fool approaching him if that were the case. Caught up in her worries for a moment she hadn't even realized that she was displaying her nervousness quite visibly as she rocked back and forth on her heels a little and glanced off at nothing, her cheeks lightly pinkened though it was obvious she also looked concerned as well.

Hilarious Noob

User Image

Reiko’s thoughts seemed to be preoccupied for a while as Luma mentioned her relief that she was healing. She herself was grateful as well but she honestly wished that she could speed up time. She wanted to be better and she wanted to be out searching for the person responsible and she wanted to regain her memories. She wasn’t very patient when it came to things, it was an unfortunate trait but one she had lived with for all of her life. She was hot headed and at times rash and because of that she found herself getting into more trouble than it was worth half the time. She couldn’t help but feel this was one of those times, she felt like she should have made better choices but she didn’t know why. With a sigh she allowed her mind to come back to the current conversation and she listened to Luma quietly,” You aren’t the only one. I don’t know why but the thought of finding the person who did this gets my blood pumping. I feel like, I feel like they pissed me off so damn bad…” she admitted looking to her injured hand. She couldn’t explain it, it was like her heart and her emotions from the battle were still there but all of her memories were just gone and it was infuriating her. She wanted to remember; she needed to, everything she had in her life depended on remembering if only she could. The girls anger was rising and after a moment flames flashed to life rippling down her arm until they came to rest, flicking at the tip of each of her five fingers. At least she still had control of her element.

β€œSorry, I let my anger flare up…” she uttered letting the flames slowly die away at her fingertips before a flash of images assaulted her ind and she grabbed her temple wincing. It was faint but the girl could remember a pillar of flames and in the center herself, she didn’t say anything to Luma, however because it wasn’t too significant. She could tell there were people there, trying to reach her but she couldn’t tell who so she just let the painful throbbing subside and lowered her hand before looking back to the vampire before her with a faint smile,” I’m alright, really.” She uttered having a feeling that Luma might worry at her sudden jerk and pained expression,” You have a point, maybe. I won’t be returning there until later on this evening, I’m supposed to go and see the headmaster and then I’m supposed to go and speak to someone named Ikuto? I think, I don’t remember too well but the headmaster said something about he’s the leader of the team?” her thoughts were fuzzy from the sudden recollection but after a moment everything seemed fine. During that time she was surprised to hear Luma’s attitude change to a more timid one.

β€œViggo, He seems to be doing well, Ryuu’s commented on how he’s adapting really well and that he’s making a far quicker recovery than expected. He mentioned something about how the connection of the cybernetic joint was still a bit tender and raw but other than that he said that Viggo will be able to return to the team in no time. He’s also made several remarks about how you would be happy to know that he’s doing alright. Are you two a couple? The way he acts about you and the way Ryuu speaks it kind of gives off that feeling. You don’t have to say anything if you don’t want, it isn’t my business but I was curious.” She admitted with a laugh.

Ikuto’s eyes had followed every movement Rhea made. He was desperately trying to put together the most likely outcome of her thoughts based off how she acted but he was drawing a complete blank. He really didn’t understand women at all, what was he supposed to do, how was he supposed to act what would make her feel better about the situation!? The demon’s mind was racing and he was struggling to stay composed, yes he had made progress but this was a different level then what he had been prepared for. Was she mad at him, did she find him repulsive, had he messed up even more? Questions raced through his mind and as she mentioned her surprise that he had been able to handle his composure the boy lost it. His nose began to drip crimson liquid and all of a sudden he dropped into a crouched position his arms over his head and his face hidden against his knees. She wanted time to think about it, which was alright, right? That meant he hadn’t been rejected, right? Oh god, he didn’t know if he could handle this, he was starting to feel incredibly faint.

β€œA-Alright, t-take a-as mu…ch…t-time a-as y-you need…” he stammered out pulling his head closer to his knees as he remained crouched there. It had taken everything he had to ask her out in the first place and he knew he was probably being forward but he didn’t know how else to act and his forward actions had been his instincts. It was when he thought of her over all actions during the time they had spoken that a realization hit him. Her casual manner and her position, she knew he was going to ask didn’t she!? He had been far more obvious than intended and suddenly he lifted his head,” Y-You knew I was going to ask didn’t you!?” he exclaimed a look of almost innocent betrayal on his face as he crouched there. He wasn’t mad at her and if anything else it wasn’t a serious look that he had aimed to piss her off with or anything. It was more like a little kid who had been manipulated somehow despite the fact she didn’t. The moment his eyes fell on her face however it was over. Ikuto’s nose began a steady flow of blood and he fell forward on the ground slowly uncurling,” I’m such an awkward idiot.” He grumbled into the ground,” Feel free to take your leave, I’m just going to lie here…again…and admire the ground.” He uttered putting his hands over the back of his head.

Playful Trader

User ImageUser Image

Lumanaria wasn't too surprised that Reiko seemed to get pretty fired up - literally even - as they thought about whoever had put her in such a condition, she imagined that in the girls place she would feel very much the same, wanting to get revenge on them. She of course wanted to avenge her friend already but she could understand that being the one who had been wronged here there was probably a more intense desire for retribution. Unfortunately it didn't do much to ease her worries about Reiko, especially when considering what had happened before with her fire going out of control but she at least seemed to have it under control right now. The girls pained moment made Luma frown more as she lifted a hand to reach towards her in concern but when she seemed to recover she lowered it slowly and gave a slight nod, under other circumstances she might have pushed about the matter but to be honest she didn't feel entirely comfortable doing so as things stood right now. She could tell that something was up but it didn't entirely feel like her place to pry about it if Reiko didn't feel like speaking of it on her own right now, the distance between them due to her memory loss was keeping her at bay for now. As the taller girl explained that she would be seeing both the headmaster and Ikuto before she headed to the dorms this evening she gave a nod and a faint smile, "Yes, Ikuto. He's the leader, he's a very sweet and friendly guy. Little awkward sometimes and easy to fluster but very kind hearted." she explained, it was obvious from her tone that she held the boy in pretty high regard. He was, after all, one of her best friends and he'd been there for her a lot recently through Reiko's coma and Viggo's arm, he'd been a wonderful pillar of support for her and she was very grateful for it and hoped to return that same for him.

When the subject had moved on to Viggo she listened quietly, nodding with both appreciation and relief as the green eyed girl explained that he had been apparently doing quite well in his recovery and would apparently be able to rejoin them all fairly soon. It was good news and she was glad to hear it, smiling contently until Reiko suddenly asked if the two of them were a couple, her pale face flushing slightly as she glanced away. At the mention of how he apparently acted about her she blinked a little and glanced back over at her almost questioningly though she couldn't help giving a faint laugh at the mention of Ryuu. "Well I wouldn't put too terribly much stock in all of the things that man comes out with honestly, he seems to quite like to embarrass people. Among other things." she chuckled softly before shaking her head a little. "And I would certainly say that it is your business more than anyone elses, save perhaps Ikuto as he is to Viggo what you are to me." she added thoughtfully before she glanced off again, seeming to become a little shy again. "To answer your question however... w-well.. no, not quite. I mean, that is not yet at least. Well, I mean I hope.. Uh, you know, I hope not yet, not no... Er... ugh, what I intended to say is that, well, I would maybe like us to be, but we haven't worked things out yet, and there's a lot to discuss, so nothing is certain yet." Luma stammered before she reached up to cover her face a little with a hand. It wasn't like her to get so embarrassed that she rambled like that, but she found herself a little flustered that Reiko seemed to have already picked up on something between the two of them despite having not even seen them around one another yet since she'd woken up.

She was so nervous about talking to him about everything but at least now she knew that he at least hadn't seemed to have lost interest while she was away, that was a slight weight off her shoulders, but there was still a lot of stuff on her mind and maybe things they needed to consider, she still wasn't entirely certain what outcome to hope for. She of course wanted to be with him, but at the same time more than that she wanted whatever would be best for him and make him happiest, if that meant not being together than she would accept that, it might even be a relief to some degree for the fact she wouldn't have to worry about the possibly deepened impact of if anything did happen as a result of the cleansing they were meant to be performing. She however couldn't help but still be hopeful to some degree at least. Letting out a soft sigh she gave a quiet chuckle to herself and shook her head a little as she lowered her hand, giving Reiko a little smile that showed she realized how silly she must seem right now. "I imagine I'll be making quite the fool of myself in no time if I approach him like that. I suppose he might be looking for me by now if he's been told that everyone has returned, I'm not entirely positive how to even begin the conversation." she admitted with another soft laugh at herself.

Playful Trader

User ImageUser Image

Watching Ikuto suddenly sink to the floor with a nosebleed Rhea shook her head a little though she was smiling to herself, he was such a weirdo, but at least it wasn't in some creepy way or something. She honestly kind of felt bad for him but she couldn't help finding it a little bit funny at the same time, he was just so awkward and strange. She considered going over to him but all she could think to do if she did so would be to pat him on the back or something, that probably would only serve to make things more awkward and uncomfortable for him somehow. At least he'd accepted her request to give it time fairly well, she'd been slightly concerned that he might think she was trying to avoid answering to let him down lightly or something but she wouldn't have done that, it wasn't her style, she didn't tend to sugar coat things for people. If she'd planned to simply turn him down then she would have just done so, even if it would have ended up upsetting him, at least it would have been honest and much better than leading him on or anything but he didn't need to worry about that. The blue haired boys sudden realization that she'd known he was going to ask was just too amusing and she couldn't help but crack up, bursting into a fit of snickering for a moment before she settled down enough to talk, nodding in his direction though he likely couldn't see considering he wasn't looking. "Yeah, I kinda saw where it was going." she admitted with a grin. The way he sounded, like a child who'd been tricked was just all the funnier to her for some reason and she sank into another fit of chuckles as she grinned over at him.

"Nah." she said in response to him calling himself a awkward idiot. "Well maybe, just a little." she gave a snort of amusement. "Okay yeah, definitely. But hey, its an endearing quality at least." the brunette pointed out with a shrug and a smirk. Shaking her head she chuckled a little more and moved out from behind the seats and over towards the man, "Aw, don't feel too bad. If it's any consolation that was totally brave of you to ask, most guys know I'll beat their faces in if they try." she grinned as she knelt down a few feet away from him. Well okay, she didn't usually have to beat anyones face in, she just usually gave a solid no that was often likely intimidating because the guys who usually asked her out or hit on her tended to be annoying idiots. Smiling she pushed herself up again and put her hands on her hips as she looked down at him on the floor, nudging him lightly with her foot. "Alright, well I should probably go see how the pup has been holding up while we've been gone anyway, plus I could do with a shower too." she said, deciding to let the poor guy have some time to himself as she turned with a final quiet chuckle to herself, ready to head on out of the building to check in with Faris.

Hilarious Noob

User Image

Reiko sat there looking down for a moment as Luma explained that she DID have a right to inquire. She felt bad because she didn’t remember the previous events giving her a right but if Luma said it then it was true, right? Accepting that she glanced up to the vampire and offered a smile allowing her to speak of what she wanted to be,” You do like him!” she teased giving a gentle laugh, she wasn’t sure why but she had acted without thinking and after a moment she offered the girl a smile,” That’s great, it’s always nice to have an interest in someone, it means you haven’t lost yourself to the battles.” She admitted knowing that they were at least battling the shingai,” I’m not sure what the two of you have to discuss but based off the actions of you guys I can tell that it doesn’t matter. You two will find a way to work through the uncertainties and you will end up happy because of it and not only that but the bond between the two of you will only grow. You guys will be happy together.” She admitted brushing a few strands of her hair from her face allowing a distant look to cross her face. For some reason the thought of romance caused her heart to ache. She wasn’t sure why but it didn’t matter at this point.

β€œNo you won’t, if anything he’ll probably want to steal you away so others can’t see you like this, after all he absolutely refused to let anyone other than me see the picture of you he has. Poor Faris was forced to make friends with the wall while it was on display.” She admitted with a soft laugh,” He’ll treasure you, I can at least tell that much. Don’t worry about how to start to conversation, just approach him, maybe seek a bit of privacy and just be yourself. Everything should come naturally in a situation like that.” She added with a friendly smile,” If there’s a chance that he’s waiting on you then you should go. I’m doing alright, I promise, you don’t need to worry. So go on, I have another checkup before I leave but that’s it. You can always come to me later to talk more if you like.” She encouraged.

When Rhea admitted to knowing where things were headed the boy just remained face down on the ground. Was he really so transparent? He couldn’t say that fact didn’t depress him but when he felt her foot nudge him and heard her agree, over time, that he was an awkward idiot his heart sank. He was so embarrassed. This was probably the worst situation he could have been in with the girl he was crushing on. His mood only sank when she mentioned how he was brave to ask, that most knew she would basically kick their teeth in. Ikuto took pride in the fact he was almost always ready for everything and for some reason, he hadn’t even considered one of the largest possibilities in this situation. The idea of having his teeth kicked in by the changeling caused the boy to roll his head to the side exposing his face,” I’m sorry, I didn’t consider such a possibility so you can’t call me too brave. That fact probably would have made me break out a protective riot shield or something to that effect.” He admitted slowly pushing himself up so that he could sit down with his back to the projection machine.

β€œI bet he’s off telling a story somewhere or getting into some kind of trouble. After all it is Faris.” He uttered laughing softly as he wiped at the blood and cleaned his face off with a rag from his bag. Yes he was still uneasy and worried but a redeeming feature about the demon was his ability to not let things rule his life like that. His complex was one thing, he couldn’t control it for some reason but when it came to waiting for her answer he would control his desire to know and he would give her the time she needed. Ikuto wouldn’t force her, not like it would do any good anyway, at that point she probably would kick his teeth in. The moment he realized that the demons head hung in depression again with a gentle sigh. At that point his eyes caught sight of the heartstring Faris had given him and before he realized it he was touching the item with a warm smile,” You probably should go see him. Make sure he didn’t get himself hurt or something in our absence. I’ll stay here for now. I need to just be on my own for a while so send my regards. β€œHe uttered pushing himself to his feet slowly,” Rhea, thank you. For everything you’ve done this far and if I don’t see you again for the next few days then I’ll see you two days from now at the hockey game. Keep in mind, also, I’ve played hockey for years.” He admitted with a smile,” So be ready!” he voiced as the door opened to the planetarium and a medium height figure walked in,” Oh, Headmaster, hello, I’m sorry I was talking to Rhea but since you’re here, I can give you my report.” Ikuto admitted his attention shifting from the changeling as the Headmaster greeted the two in a friendly manner and chuckled at Ikuto beginning to speak to him.

Playful Trader

User ImageUser Image

Looking away a little shyly though she was smiling Lumanaria nodded at her friend "I, well, yes I do." she admitted with a faint chuckle as she wrung her hands together a little in front of herself. For that little moment it felt kind of like things were back more to normal between the two of them, Reiko acting a bit more like she had in the past, she was after all, the sort to poke a little fun at people. The two of them had gotten into some trouble together with their mischief, although to be fair the boys had started it when they snuck into Reiko's dorm. She smiled to herself a moment before remembering the less pleasant ending of that night when Ikuto's nosebleed had caused Reiko to bite Viggo. Sighing softly she shook her head, it didn't do to dwell on those negative memories, especially when there were plenty of good ones to look back on instead, she just hoped that her best friend would soon be able to share those memories with her again. Nodding she looked to Reiko, settling her crimson gaze on the taller girl, "Yes, that is certainly true I suppose." she agreed as she pointed out that such things were at least proof that one hadn't lost themselves. Proof also that she wasn't just a tool, not a weapon but a person, regardless of what she had been made for, she was a person like any other now when it came to feelings, and she wasn't a monster either despite her shingai blood. She remembered how Reiko had seemed to act around Viggo previously and for a moment she felt guilt tugging at her, was it really alright to be not just pursuing this but to be speaking of it to her so openly almost like flaunting it in her face? Perhaps she didn't recall everything but what if those feelings were still there somewhere?

Sure Luma was quite convinced at this point that her own feelings had grown to far surpass any liking that Reiko may have previously held but that was quite likely because she had been given the chance to spend more time with not just Viggo but everyone else as well than Reiko had. Her friend had been put into a coma while they were gone on their first mission, she hadn't had the opportunity to become as close to the others as she herself had, perhaps if those feelings had been given a chance to grow... Well, it wasn't entirely fair perhaps, but there were still two sides to the coin anyway, she had to keep Viggo's feelings in consideration on the matter as well, he himself had pointed that out that day. As it happened it seemed that he was feeling the same towards her as she was towards him, it felt perhaps best to just leave the matter alone as far as Reiko went, when her memory returned on its own, well then they would handle things, but for now it was likely best not to bombard her with too much at once. Pushing those concerns aside for now she smiled a bit and reached a hand up to rub the back of her head a little at Reiko's further encouragement. Giving a soft laugh as Reiko mentioned the picture and how Faris had apparently not been allowed to see it, she could picture it, the poor little blonde boy being shoved into the wall while Viggo showed Reiko the picture, likely to see if it helped her rememebr anything. Her cheeks were shaded a light pink at the thought, she was a little surprised that he was apparently so protective over the picture but it made her happy, had she realized he was apparently carrying it around with him so much as well she would have been further surprised. As it stood she just assumed he'd brought it along when he'd been told that Reiko had woken up.

"Poor Faris. Oh dear, I hope he hasn't spent too much time with Ryuu while we were away, he seemed a fairly impressionable boy, Rhea might feel the need to beat a little sense into him if he picked up any of his habits." she laughed softly at the thought. Realizing that Reiko didn't know who she was talking about she felt the need to explain a little, "Rhea is one of our newer team members, she and Faris joined when we returned from the first mission. She seems to have taken it upon herself to be his big sister." she explained with a smile. The two were quite close and she found their interactions to often be quite amusing, Rhea was protective but also seemed to pick on the boy as well, as someone who had never had siblings it was interesting to Luma to witness. Feeling her face redden just a touch more she smiled and nodded to the other girl, "I'll do my best." she agreed. She was still nervous about the idea of the discussion and approaching Viggo about it but Reiko had helped to bolster her confidence quite a bit and she was very appreciative of that fact. "Well, alright then, I'll be sure to see you again later, I'm really glad that you're awake and recovering pet, just take it easy, and thank you for everything." she said gratefully, moving forward to give Reiko a hug for a moment before stepping back and patting her shoulders. "I'll see you in a while, if you remember anything or have any need of me I'll just be talking with him, don't worry about interrupting at all." the blonde encouraged as she let her hands drop to her sides again. Turning she headed for the door, she might have spent more time with the girl but considering the bit of awkwardness there for now she assumed Reiko might want a bit of time to herself to adjust a little and they both had some other things they needed to do as well, they could speak more later.

Giving a little wave she headed out of the room and much more calmly this time walked back through the infirmary, she wasn't positive of where to find Viggo right now, he could be anywhere really but after giving a brief check in the first places to come readily to mind, the room next to Reiko's where he had once been, the courtyard and the cafeteria, she headed for the boys dorms. It was still plenty early enough that she needn't worry about curfew or any other restrictions from entering so she strolled in and examined the listing near the entrance to determine the wherabouts of his room. It occurred to her as she headed upstairs that she hadn't bathed yet and was still a bit of a mess from their mission and she nearly turned around entirely but instead pushed onward despite her ever growing nervousness to the right floor. Scanning the names listed on the doors she soon found the right one and lifted a hand to knock, pausing and taking a deep breath as she rapped her knuckle against it. She almost flinched at the sound, she was so nervous at this point she was on the verge of turning and fleeing right now, fidgetting with the hem of her bloodstained dress and fretting with her messy blonde waves of hair. She was definitely a bit of a mess, bandaged leg and various other more minor cuts scrapes and bruises all over her person, she couldn't help regretting not turning back to go clean up first but this was important and she didn't want to delay it. It wasn't like they were going on a date or anything, they were just going to talk things over and then give some time for a decision to be made, but even so she still couldn't help wanting to be at her best around him, this would have to do however as she'd already knocked, there wasn't any turning back now. Standing there she felt certain that Viggo would be able to hear and feel the hammering of her heart in her chest, it was beating so hard it felt like it was shaking her as she unknowingly held her breath.

Playful Trader

User ImageUser Image

Rhea laughed as Ikuto mentioned breaking out a riot shield if he'd realized he was risking her wrath by asking her out, "Haha! Ah, not to worry Blue, I don't think you were ever really at risk anyway, that's just for the jerks and their awful pick up lines." she grinned at the demon. Even if she'd rejected Ikuto she wouldn't have been mean about it, well not intentionally anyway, he wasn't the sort to be annoying or pushy about it like some, so he would have been spared her irritation. Snorting and grinning more she nodded at his suggestion that Faris was likely off telling stories or getting into some other sort of trouble. "Heh heh, yeah, probably." she chuckled at the thought. She was glad to see Ikuto had at least calmed down a little and cleaned his face up a bit, at the talk of Faris she'd found her own hand moving to rest of the heartstring he'd given her, still tied in a little bow at the top of the starshaped pendant she always wore. "Alright then, I'll go fish him out of some likely trouble and I'll catch you later, take it easy." she said before giving another laugh and an excited looking grin. "Good, be ready to get trounced then! Haha!" she laughed as he mentioned he'd been playing for years. She was looking forward to the challenge, she loved sports of any variety, particularly the more active ones however, for example baseball wasn't as much of one that she enjoyed as hockey or football.

She was preparing to leave when the Headmaster came in and she threw him a silly salute, "'Sup! Don't mind me, I'm on the way out, he's all yours now." she grinned, waving at the two as she headed out of the building and into the snowy courtyard beyond. Before she went to find Faris she figured she would pop up to her room to change at the very least, she might have showered as well but with it being cold out she didn't need her hair freezing while it was still wet and it would take too long, she was eager to find the young man and see how he'd been doing while they were away. After a brief five minute visit to her room to change out of her body suit and get off the dried blood if nothing else she headed back out in search of him, it didn't take long before she spotted the distinctive little blonde wandering the halls and after transforming into her dog form she started to tail him. Deciding to surprise him she stuck near though kept hidden while she followed him for a bit to see what he was up to, whenever he heard something or felt like someone was following him she would duck behind something until he turned around again to keep walking until they at last reached an area where she was able to loop around. Knocking something off a janitors cart in the hall behind him she drew his attention that was before vanishing through a doorway and as he turned around to investigate the noise she snuck around behind him in the direction he'd been heading. When he turned back arond Faris was greeted with a happy yip before he was promptly pounced to the floor by a large fluffy brown dog with happy blue eyes, the star pndant on the collar with the little green string tied into a bow at the tip point marking this creature definitively as Rhea. After smothering the poor boy in a dozen slobbery licks to the face and hands she sat beside him panting happily for a moment, it was good to be back and good to see him again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces