Welcome to Gaia! ::

SCHOOL IS STARTING IN TWO DAYS(WEDNESDAY)! AND DID YOU POST YET? DO YOU HAVE A DATE TO THE DANCE? =W=

I posted! I don't have date though... 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
I posted! I have a date <3 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I posted! I DON'T NEED NO DATE FOR MY HAPPINESS!! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I need to post! I don't have a date 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
I need to post! I has a date >//////< 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I need to post! SCREW DATES I JUST REALLY NEED TO POST D: < 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
I DON'T HAVE A DATE, #teamforeveralone 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 7 ]
I has a date >w< 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
SHUT UP AND GIVE ME COOKIE ALREADY >:O 0.31034482758621 31.0% [ 9 ]
Hi 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 >

High-functioning Lover

User Image
~~✫ F Y I ✫~~
Interacting With: Tsuki, Reiko, Zack, Veronica
Mood: Very Excited
OriginalOatmealCookies:

Soraka glanced over Reiko's schedule when she pulled it out since after all she was the next person to pull it out after her request. When she saw Reiko's schedule she smiled brightly and leaned forward and placed her schedule beside Reiko's. Quickly she pointed to all the similarities. Frowning slightly when Reiko looked down and Soraka was unable to speak up to tell her to look she sat back slightly and found her notebook and slid it in front of Reiko.

Quote:

We have four classes in common.
Period 2: Creative Writing
Period 4: General Music
Period 5: Calculus
Period 6: Psychology
I can help you! I promise. I take very good notes and I can even draw pretty pictures.....Or maybe you would prefer someone....who could explain it to you....but I'd be willing.

It was apparent due to the way she had ended her note she realized maybe Reiko would want someone who could actually orally explain to her what she had missed instead of through an extensive amount of notes. Soraka sat back and slowly began to eat her cereal feeling bad that she had just offered something that Reiko probably wouldn't want from her of all people. Though she was still too excited to get down on that. She had FOUR classes with Reiko. How exciting!

User Image
Post Color: ████████
Thought Color: ████████
Telepathy Color: ████████

Reiko Souma

Hilarious Noob

User Image
ẒḀḉḲ ḉḀḶḭḠḀṮ

⤷ A hopeless romantic ⤵
⤷ or just hopeless.⤵

⤷ With a mind of steel ⤵
⤷ like a steel sieve.⤵
⤷ A hero some day ⤵
⤷ if he lives that long.⤵
⤷ Zack smiled and nodded at Soraka. "Looks like I'll be seeing you in Gym and Psych then!" he looked over Reiko's schedule. "And you're in Psych too! Well, I can take notes for you. Shouldn't be too bad- it's one of those blow-off classes at most schools." That was, of course, why he was in it. He wouldn't have minded Life Skills if it were just cooking, but they usually threw in stuff like sewing and paying your taxes. "Although, if I were to hazard a guess, I'd say that Soraka will probably have better notes- I have something of a habit of studying with Wikipedia," he admitted. "Good notes in Tech class, though- no problem."

Still, it would be a great semester. He already knew two girls in his classes. He had a room with one of them. There was a dance coming up, which he had a date for. And most importantly, they served waffles at breakfast! All in all, it was a considerable improvement on what he'd had before- even if it did mean he'd have to take classes. "What about clubs? I was thinking about Culinary, Food Appreciation, and Theater, personally." Cooking, eating, and preparation for the whole heroing routine later on. It seemed like a nice lineup.

With: Reiko, Soraka, and Tsuki.
At: Cafeteria.
Feeling: Happy.
Thinking: About waffles still.

Reiko Souma

iDeepToot

RinaTwilight

Devoted Wife

User Image

Ŧƨʊĸį ••"ßíʀɗɩɘ"•• ṂᴄĢʁаϣ

I wish to learn...

Tsuki watched in silence as chair by chair began to fill up with bodies. Some people came up smiling and immediately began talking of school and classes. Quickly looking to Soraka, Tsuki noticed that she -and soon enough everyone else- had food already. Scooting the chair out from under herself, she stood and made her way to the food line before it began to get really full.

The food looked wonderful. Hot cakes with syrup, eggs which ever way you ask for them, sausages of all kinds. It looked like this school's cooking staff were dipped with a little bit of culture. There were a few dishes from demon, elven, angle, and woodland kingdoms. Okay so maybe not a little culture, how about well cultured. She stopped and thought of picking up one of the demon dishes. It sure looked good enough. But she shook her head and picked up the hot cakes, eggs, and a sausage or three along with a cup of orange juice.

Upon getting back to her seat at the crowded table her whole demeanor changed. Being surrounded by so many beings she hadn't officially met yet made her a little uneasy. Tsuki looked around the table taking small bites out of her hot cakes watching people start to take out their schedules and show them to one another. Feeling a little left out she reached down into the shoulder bag and pulled out a folded sheet of paper. She unfolded it and laid it flat on the table slowly pushing it in front of Soraka peeking at her out the corner of her eye.

Quote:

Period 1: Trigonometry
                Period 2: Creative Writing
                Period 3: Gym
                Period 4: General Music
                Period 5: Calculus
                Period 6: Psychology
                Period 7: French

Looking at her schedule sitting in front of Soraka she realized that she had French instead of German. It didn't bother her much but she didn't have much of an interest in French. German was something she could stay up late studying while French, on the other hand, was something she could ask someone to "help" her with. She glanced around the table at some of the other schedules seeing that she had classes with most of everyone at the table.

______________________________________________________________________________

Wearing: Uniform with the school hairpin
Company: Soraka, Veronica, Reike, Zack and I think others. (Sorry if I didn't involve you)
llOOCll Sorry it took so long for me to post.
And sorry it's so short. -_-

But I find I can be quite ignorant

RinaTwilight

Quid Est

Reiko Souma

domoluver360

josh's Princess

Bear

User Image夏目 ███████████████████████ Fuyu, Natsume
xxxA random body had clashed into his tall one. Crap crap crap crap, Natsume thought as they both stepped back from the collision. Oh, it was Shin, thank the fat cats. Natsume scratched the back of his head. "Hey, glad to see you." Actually, he was more than glad to see her. Shin was basically his savior, he wouldn't be alone this year. He gave the orangette a toothy grin. And then he drifted off into thought as she spoke to him. The first thing that popped into his mind that second was that there was an event today. But what what is? He couldn't seem to remember. It felt important.
xxxShinka's voice reached from the depths of his mind, he was brought back to reality. Honestly, he wasn't paying attention to anything she had said. "Sorry, I was zoning out. Was there something important going on today?" Natsume asked but then quickly changed the subject, "Actually my ... schedule. I wanted to compare ours." Natsume had accidentally answered Shin's question. He searched his pockets, and when he found the folded piece of paper he brought it out.

o1. Art
o2. Home Economics
o3. Gym
o4. Modern World Studies
o5. Calculus
o6. Life Skills
o7. Japanese

xxxNatsu hoped to have some classes with her, it would be nice to have someone he knew in a class.

██████████████████████ 今、瞬間を生きるに この唄を贈ろう。
Now, I give this song to you who lives in the present moment.

Lovee lt
beep beep, boop.

furfire's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

__ Ɍ ɛ ɩ ӄ ɵ _ Ș ɵ ʊ ɱ ɑ

____Ⓜ ⓤ ⓢ ⓘ ⓒ is my life »

____Let me ⓟ ⓛ ⓐ ⓨ for you »

____Keep each of them ⓢ ⓘ ⓝ ⓖ ⓘ ⓝ ⓖ »

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

____No sooner after the senior's schedule was taken out and put into view did she get an almost immediate response. Her eyes quickly cast a glance upon the notebook that landed in front of her; looking up, she saw its owner pointing to the four classes that they had in common rather quickly. Soraka, Reiko remembered her name as. Until now, she had been a little too quick to take for granted that the other only communicated through her pen and paper. Now she was wondering if there wasn't another way for the otherwise silent girl to communicate at all. Reiko was fairly sure that she wasn't the only telepathic user in the room, even if she was the only wielder of telekinesis. Then again, there was that long-standing rule among the psychics. Unwritten as it was, they weren't allowed to just probe anybody's mind without first obtaining their permission. Thus Reiko had to either speak or write on the paper. She decided to take to writing down her response, only she wouldn't be holding the pen.

____"May I..?" the delicate girl asked as she moved her hand to take the pen from Soraka. Once she had it in her right hand, the pinkette let go and started to give a first-hand demonstration of what exactly she could do. She was writing down her response to the neko while silently praying that nobody was being frightened by what they were seeing. Okay, so part of it was her idea of showing off for Zack. Her telekinetic writing speed was average at best since she didn't do this often and hadn't done so in a long time, but at least her handwriting was still neat. Meanwhile, she took a few more small bites of her salad before sipping at her drink. Finally, she stopped because she was done writing and gently lowered the pen back onto the notebook before returning both to Soraka:

Response:
To be honest, I'm much better at learning when I have something in front of me than I am at simply listening to somebody talk for a long time. My attention span isn't the greatest, as I tend to daydream a lot, so I would be honored if you were willing to take down copious notes for me during my absences. At least I know that I'd have no chance of daydreaming while I'm reading, right? I would love to see your art as well.

____While she gave Soraka a chance to read the note, the slender teen's smile grew even more when she learned that Zack would also be in a couple of classes with her. Not only would she be in Psychology with Zack and Soraka (which Reiko considered a breeze because she wanted to be a psychologist some day), she had three other classes with Soraka and Technology with the brunette. How terrific was that! "Clubs..? Well...I'm pretty sure that I'm the only member of the Music Club who didn't jump ship a few months ago." Despite that response, Reiko was very excited, but it was short-lived...the telekinetic move that she had used with the manipulation of Soraka's pen for more than half a minute had put a slight strain on Reiko's mind. The doctors had warned her about overexerting herself; never did they specify her mind. Just barely placing her elbows near the edge of the table, the girl let her head rest in her hands as she looked down. Oh man, was that a bad idea on my behalf. I knew that I was weak, but...not this weak. Now she had to sit like that for a couple of minutes, or until the brief dizzy spell passed her by. Whichever came first would work for her, just as long as she wasn't scaring or worrying anybody. Especially Zack.

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
Hide me! Cafeteria
Find me? Zack, Soraka, new people (Tsuki, Veronica)
A favor? Pray that my dizziness fades away soon...
Oreos or chocolate? Sorry for the delay, all.

Quid Est
domoluver360
iDeepTrot
RinaTwilight
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

Hilarious Noob

User Image
ẒḀḉḲ ḉḀḶḭḠḀṮ

⤷ A hopeless romantic ⤵
⤷ or just hopeless.⤵

⤷ With a mind of steel ⤵
⤷ like a steel sieve.⤵
⤷ A hero some day ⤵
⤷ Zack peered over at the other schedule, checking the name up top. Tsuki. She was the one who'd marched out of the art room last time, right at the beginning. "Looks like we've got Gym, Psych, and French together. Well, at least we'll have somebody to practice with. I'm Zack, by the way," he added, proffering a hand to shake. "Or I suppose that would be 'Je m'appelle Zack Caligat,' but I'm hoping we get a little beyond the basics." Of the languages, French had seemed like one of the two easiest, along with Spanish. French was a lot more likely to impress somebody (provided you could manage a decent accent), so naturally he'd gone with that. It made sense that Soraka wasn't taking a language, and he supposed it would be too much to ask for to have Reiko in the class as well. Nobody for Chem, but that was fine. He could enjoy that class just fine without any help.

Zack grinned as he watched Reiko writing with her mind while she continued eating. "Show off," he teased her. "Which is only fair, because it's awesome. I can't even write that neatly when I'm not using both hands to eat." He could still write with both hands occupied, using a bit of the oil, but he didn't have the focus for that kind of fine motor control while simultaneously being distracted by breakfast. "Music? Heh, not exactly my strong suit. I'm what you'd call a prison singer," he said, pausing just long enough for people to wonder what that meant. "I'm always behind a few bars and I can't find the key." He noticed that Reiko looked a little drained after her note, but it was probably better not to comment. He wasn't known for his intellect, but he wasn't that dumb.

"Looks like we'll all be seeing each other in Psych, though. Looking forwards to it!" he said after finishing off his grape juice. "I ain't got much of a mind to study, but they didn't mention that on the prereqs."

With: Reiko, Soraka, Tsuki, and Veronica.
Feeling: Happy.
Thinking: About waffles still.

Reiko Souma
iDeepToot
RinaTwilight
domoluver360
domoluver360
╔══════════════╗
❀✼❀✼ѶӬȒӦЍῘҪȺ✼❀✼❀
╚══════════════╝

Just lacking some love.
User Image

A bender of water and earth.

With: Soraka, Zack, Tsuki, Reiko and some others
At: Cafeteria Thoughts: This food is amazing.
Veronica pulled over a chair and took a seat at the table. They were all sharing schedules. She already knew that she had art with some of them and decided to pull out her own schedule as well.
Quote:
Classes:
1.Art
2.Creative Writing
3.Algebra II
4.World History
5.Choir
6.Physical Science
7.French

It turns out that she shares classes with many people. Soraka, I have first and second period with you," she noted. Also, she shared creative writing with many people as well. Veronica finally felt somewhat accepted and listened to the conversation. She was glad that Zack was into cooking and thinking about joining food appreciation club since she didn't think many people would join.
She took a big bite out of her eggs. They were a lot better than she expected. So far, Veronica was very pleased with Osusume Academy. She continued to take bites out of her bread and was very excited for first period to start.

Devoted Wife

User Image

I wish to learn...

Tsuki looked at the schedules about her then the people the schedules belonged to. Instantly thinking of how this school was going to turn out. She had only really met two people and not really MET met them either. A name pulled at her attention strings and she looked to Zack holding out his hand to her. She stared at his hand for a moment wondering where it had been but thought about how bad that impression would be. So in good faith she took his hand, taking in it's warmth, and gave a short smirk. His hand was amazingly soft. Then it hit her that he restated himself in French, a language that was completely new to her in every way.

"What?" She started but quickly recovered herself and looked down to her plate. "I mean I'm Tsuki. And I know nothing of French, at all." She said a little sheepishly giving his hand a quick shake then letting it go. She dropped her hand down to her lap and picked through her food as others spoke. Soon enough she propped her elbow up on the table and rested her cheek in the palm of her hand and was away in her own world.

Tsuki was sure that her classes were going to blow. The only thing she could handle was having gym and she could only handle that on the days she wasn't being lazy. The whole idea of school in general didn't exactly pull at her heart. She hated being bossed around to do things she didn't want to and that's pretty much what school was to her. Teachers and other superiors telling students and lesser folk what to do. And then all that homework! This was going to majorly suck. Especially Trigonometry, Calculus, and French! What the hell was French anyway? At first she didn't mind that she didn't get German, which was something she knew at least a little bit of, but now she was freaking out.

Without even noticing it Tsuki had began to make weird, slightly frantic, faces to herself and gently scratching her head (which she only did when she was nervous). This was bad. Tsuki wasn't the studying type, but she didn't get horrid grades in school either. Then again she never took a subject she didn't know anything about. All of a sudden an invisible grey cloud hovered over her head. Today was the first day of classes and her first class was something she wasn't the best at. Not too bad, but definitely the best. Well at least she was good at four out of seven things on her schedule. Eh, worst come to worst she could "study" with someone else. Actually, thinking about it made her cloud go away a little.

Company: Soraka, Veronica, Reike, Zack and I think others. (Sorry if I didn't involve you)
llOOCll >.< I know this post is a little bit of everywhere.

RinaTwilight

Quid Est

Reiko Souma

domoluver360

Familiar Foe

I've been thinking of everything
I used to want to be
I've been thinking of everything
Of me, of you and me

█████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxTo find yourself just look inside the wreckage of your past.

User Image
xxxxxxxxLocation: xxxx Cafeteria
xxxxxxxxШith: xxxxxxx A group of new people: Soraka, Reiko, Zack, Veronica, Tsuki
xxxxxxxxҖood: xxxxxx On edge, apprehensive
xxxxxxxxϯhoughts: xxx I can do this... they're just people.
xxxxxxxxШearing: xxxx School uniform.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxTo lose it all you have to do is lie.

Upon arriving to tech class, Kyran discovered no one was here. Perplexed, he double checked to make sure he had the right room, then looked over the time on his watch. That's funny. It stills says 7:48, the same time it did on the boat, Kyran noted suspiciously. He spied a clock on the wall that read the correct time and let out a few choice words as he pulled off his watch and jammed it into his pocket. Stupid batteries must have died. Shaking his head in disgust, he mulled over what to do now. He had a little under an hour to kill. He could probably go unpack some... or maybe he should explore the school a bit.

After a little bit of wandering the halls and getting familiar with where his classes would be, Kyran came across the cafeteria. He glanced inside apprehensively. So many people. How long had it been since he'd seen that many people in one place? 15 years, almost. He used to be plenty comfortable around large crowds, but now he felt a little like a trapped animal. Maybe he could just go wait in his room to kill time... after all, it's not like he needed to feed at least for a few days. Come on. What kind of man are you? A cynical voice in Kyran's head mocked coldly. Are you going to run away from a your classmates like a shy little school girl? You can't run from them forever. Sighing and squaring his shoulders, Kyran stepped into the cafeteria and gazed around for somewhere to sit. Spying a small group of kids around his age, he approached them and gave a small nod in greeting as he took an open seat. "Hey there. Mind if I join you guys? My name's Kyran, by the way." He flashed them what he hoped was a friendly smile as his fingers drummed against his leg under the table at a hyper pace. Noticing one of the girls at the table was actually his roommate, Kyran blinked and said, "Oh, hey, you're my roommate. I stopped by the room earlier while you were sleeping but I didn't want to wake you. Nice to meet you properly."

The ultimate defense is to pretend.xxxxxxxxxxxx

OOC: xxxx N/A

RinaTwilight

Quid Est

Reiko Souma

domoluver360

iDeepToot

They'll never see
I'll never be
I'll struggle on and on to feed this hunger
Burning deep inside of me

The only other option's to forget.xxxxxxxxxxx

And I swear to God I'll find myself in the end.
floopeeypants

User Image
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Aιĸo - мyo - ⊱ ĸazυмι

Have I made a mistake? I regret nothing.

All ℓ o v e s is to stay a ℓ o n e ╳

never say bye because saying good bye means going away and going away means foregetting

Aiko followed him and took that time to look at her surroundings, there were a lo of people with different abilities and forms, she even saw a girl that was half cat."This school sure is strange so are the people, do you have any abilities like them?" she questioned. Aiko blushed then turned away 'was that too personal to ask?' she thought to herself now regretting asking him anything. Aiko looked up at the tall man and smiled in a shy mannor. 'After he shows me the way will he leave? I don't want to be alone..I don't know anyone here..' she thought to herself. Aiko wasn't very good at making friends she is too shy and lets people take advantage of her, she is just,...too nice.

((OreosCanConquer: ^_^ ))

Hilarious Noob

User Image
ẒḀḉḲ ḉḀḶḭḠḀṮ

⤷ A hopeless romantic ⤵
⤷ or just hopeless.⤵

⤷ With a mind of steel ⤵
⤷ like a steel sieve.⤵
⤷ A hero some day ⤵
"Pleasure to meet you, Tsuki," Zack replied, smiling warmly. "Lessee… basics of French. For starters, it's from France. They also speak it in large portions of Africa, so it's not nearly as limited as people think. It's a Romance language, since it's from Latin. That makes it pretty easy to pick up. About half the letters are silent, but you learn which ones early on." Thank you, Wikipedia knowledge! You didn't really need to actually learn stuff. You just browsed Wikipedia on topics related to your classes and hobbies. "Anyways, I'd be happy to help you out in it. I've taken a little bit of French before. I don't remember a lot of it, but I'll be able to pick it up again quickly. Besides, I study much better- by which I mean I study at all- if there's nice company," he said. Potential study partner for French? Awesome. This day just kept getting better.

With: Reiko, Soraka, Tsuki, and Veronica.
Feeling: Confident.
Thinking: Aww yeah. Helping a lady out with French homework.

Reiko Souma
iDeepToot
RinaTwilight
domoluver360

furfire's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

__ Ɍ ɛ ɩ ӄ ɵ _ Ș ɵ ʊ ɱ ɑ

____Ⓜ ⓤ ⓢ ⓘ ⓒ is my life »

____Let me ⓟ ⓛ ⓐ ⓨ for you »

____Keep each of them ⓢ ⓘ ⓝ ⓖ ⓘ ⓝ ⓖ »

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

____Note to self. Whenever reactivating your somewhat buried abilities, make sure you don't overdo them. Otherwise, you're going to end up putting a strain on yourself. That especially applied with mind-related abilities, which was all the female had. Next time, she would have to take it easy and a little bit slower. That's what she got for showing off, anyways. Ugh... She was glad to hide her face in her hands because she was a little bit embarrassed of looking at anyone right now. The pastel pink on her cheeks proved it, too. Best idea ever so far that it was, she waited for the embarrassed flush to go away before she then waited on that spell to back off. A few minutes passed, and Reiko was able to sit up straighter again. "Whoa...feel free to remind me not to strain my mind like that again before I'm ready for it, please." She had learned her lesson the hard way, and fast.

____At the phrase "prison singer," though, the senior blinked. She may be a psychic, but that doesn't mean she knows everything. Those two words together were a prime example of it. After a brief pause, she then knew what the brunette sitting next to her meant. He couldn't carry a tune and was probably tone-deaf as well. Thankfully the subject returned to the shared classes. Even Reiko was surprised at how many people would be in psychology together. Did they all want to be psychologists someday? That would certainly be interesting if that was the case! The thought made Reiko's deep pink hues light up. An uncharacteristic dance commenced for about two seconds before her eyes then stopped and returned to normal. Then she resumed picking at her salad slowly before finishing it and eating the rest of her breakfast. It would last her for hours since she was a light eater most of the time.

____She looked up when another girl showed her schedule and noticed that she would be sharing her Creative Writing class with her and a couple of others. Psychology and Creative Writing were very popular, as well as Gym. That was one class that Reiko would never be able to participate in. It was during that class in the previous year that she had gotten so severely sick and ended up hospitalized to begin with. Come to think of it,...the Headmaster told me to not even bother making up the rest of my gym class. I wonder why? Maybe it was because of the concern for additional effects that the arrangement was done, but there was still that note...snapping out of her thoughts, Reiko rose. She accidentally brushed her hand on Zack's shoulder while not noticing the newcomer coming to join them. "Excuse me, please...I should get to the Headmaster and campus nurse before first period starts." A smirk from one of the other females to Zack spurred Reiko to tip over a few drinks with her telekinesis and make it look like a complete accident. Bad luck to the one whose uniform may get drenched as a result, but oh well. The pinkette's hair trailed behind her as she jogged to the door, only to break into a run as soon as she was out of the cafeteria.

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
Hide me! Cafeteria
Find me? Zack, Soraka, new people (Kyran, Tsuki, Veronica)
A favor? Too many people frighten me.
Oreos or chocolate? Sorry for the delay, all.

Quid Est
domoluver360
iDeepTrot
RinaTwilight
The Adorkable Alex
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

Devoted Wife

User Image

I wish to learn...

Tsuki started blankly at Zack as he explained to her the basics of French. Too bad his explanation fell on death ears. Absentmindedly she nodded trying to make herself look like she was actually understanding anything he had told her. The only things that got through were: romance, something about Africans, and Latino people... Okay maybe she seriously needed to pay more attention to people when they spoke to her. Letting her brain practically die, she let out a heavy breath and lowered her head. This was the exact reason why she hated school. Her attention span was far too short for learning new things. Then the words she needed to hear hit her ears. Zack had said that he would help her out with it. This made her cloud disappear altogether. She pushed her hands down on the table and stood up forcing her chair to fly back from under her. She reached across the table and grabbed both his hands without thinking at all.

"Really? No fooling?"

Sure Tsuki and her father might not have been getting along but he'd kill her if word got back to him that she were failing any class. She could manage with the other classes just fine (or so she hoped) but learning languages was always a failure for poor little Birdie. As a new male walked over and began talking to his roommate that had seemed to be sleeping when he got to the room she noticed just what she was doing. And the fact that she most likely looked all types of foolish quickly pushed her even further back to reality. Looking down at her hands clasped onto Zack's she mentally collapsed. Not knowing what to do Tsuki looked fairly quickly around the table then slowly let go of Zack's hands. She moved from her leaning position and turned to pull her chair back up to the table. Heat brewed under her fleshy face as she looked down at her food scattered about the area in front of her. There she went making more messes.

"I'm going to clean this up..."

Tsuki said as she picked up random foods and put them back on her plate. She stood and walked over to the garbage can where she took her dear sweet time throwing her food away and wiping at the bottom half of her uniform.

'Great Birdie, now you look straight foolish. Damn spastic.'

llOOCll

RinaTwilight

Quid Est

Reiko Souma

domoluver360

High-functioning Lover

User Image
~~✫ F Y I ✫~~
Interacting With: Tsuki, Kylan, Veronica, Zack, Reiko
Mood: Slightly....Overwhelmed
OriginalOatmealCookies: Forgive me for the delay. I've been all over the place with my roleplays recently and in an effort to allow everyone time to post it would seem everyone posted multiple times. I'll try to be better about it.

Soraka smiled brightly when Reiko brought up that it would be quite alright if she took notes for her. More importantly than that Reiko's power was so cool. While she had been watching her tails swayed back and forth quickly and her eyes followed the pen and kept looking up to Reiko to see if she was doing anything that would seem like actual concentration. It wasn't until the very end when she noticed Reiko's dizziness that she saw any strain. How awesome. Her powers were still rather dormant. They flared at the most random of times, but since so far they had more or less harmless she didn't bother with them and with her brother always around to protect her, she didn't really need powers. All she needed to work on was telepathy and there wasn't anything really wrong with that besides the fact she was afraid to use it because she didn't know what effect it would have on other people. Also it was still difficult to hold conversations with more than one person because she could only project her thoughts in one direction not multiple.

When she slowly took her notebook back after Reiko was done with it she glanced around to see that other people had many classes in common with her. It would seem from just the people around this table she had someone to be with in all of her classes for the most part except her very last one which was a Study Period because the only classes offered during the seventh block were languages. Given that Soraka couldn't speak and she was terrified to use her telepathy, languages obviously wouldn't have been a good match for her no matter what the language itself was. She wondered what she would do in the mean time. Everyone would be in class even her brother Varox if she could help it and so she'd be all alone. Sighing slightly she then glanced around to see yet another person had joined the table. Her ears slowly began to flatten. She loved meeting new people that wasn't the problem, but it was always rather strange to be by herself (Without her brother) with a bunch of people who could speak. It was strange. She always had to take time to write things and sometimes by the time she finished writing the conversation might have moved on. Also she could only show her notebook to so many people at once. It was also difficult to respond to multiple people at once.

Slowly she shifted trying to figure out if it would be rude to leave at this point and head to her class. Seeing Tsuki's mess she took it as an opportunity to jump up and help clean the mess up with nearby napkins. Waving her hands slightly she made sure to stuff her notebook back in her bag and she threw it over her shoulder. Making sure to try and make eye contact with everyone and wave she then threw her trash away and moved over to be beside Tsuki.

User Image
Post Color: ████████
Thought Color: ████████
Telepathy Color: ████████

Quid Est

domoluver360

Reiko Souma

iDeepToot

The Adorkable Alex

Devoted Wife

User Image

I wish to learn...

Tsuki looked over to her side as Soraka's warmth joined her. She noticed Soraka had napkins and some of the residue left behind by her completely out of character outburst. She put on a small smile almost forgetting that Soraka was even at the table with her. She was so...quiet. Oh yeah, she couldn't speak. Looking behind her to the table, Tsuki noticed the crowd about the place and she was sure more people would be coming soon. She could only wonder how Soraka was keeping up. Having to write out all those messages AND show them to the people they're directed to AND having to keep up with everyone else's sentences and questions towards her. It was probably all very alarming for her. Far too many people for her at once to take on alone.

"Hey Sis, you okay?"

She asked looking up to her slightly flattened ears. It was amazing how they worked. Her ears and tails moved to her every whim. Just looking almost made her want to just pat her. Weird. But back to the subject of poor Soraka. Tsuki looked down to her shoulder bag complete with notebook and smiled a little. She could only wonder how many notebook Soraka had. Having to write out her answers to people. Then again she could have been with her brother and used him to talk to people for her. That would be a lot easier than buying notebook after notebook and getting wrist cramps which hurt like hell. Now that it crossed her mind, Tsuki took a quick glance around the cafeteria again. She knew it was too quiet in here. Varox was nowhere to be found. Yet another reason why Soraka would have been easily overwhelmed by the crowd of people she couldn't keep up with.

'Maybe he's still sleeping.'

Actually it did hit her that Soraka came back to the table with a lot of food for herself. Maybe she was saving some of the food for her brother since he wasn't here making all types of annoyingly loud noises. Tsuki slammed her fist down on the palm of her hand. A little too hard but the stinging soon subsided. Quickly she up a finger telling Soraka to wait there. Tsuki made her way back through the line grabbing napkins and another plate then went over to the table, picked up her bag, and her schedule from off of the table. She put the extra plate on top of Soraka's plate and laid the napkins she pulled on it. Picking up the plate she walked back to the fox demon. She tilted her head around Soraka wearing a smile smirk. She placed her hand gently on her back avoiding all the tails and put the plate in front of her body. She hoped she could see the plate under her chest but just in case she couldn't Tsuki just walked around her and handed Soraka the plate.

"If you want to go out and do something, we can you know. We still have some time before classes start. We can stop by your room so you can give Varox his half."

She was taking a chance at saying Soraka and her brother shared a room but Tsuki was sure that had to be so. Especially with Vaorx being her older brother and apparently very protective. There was no way he would allow her to dorm with another male and most likely he wanted to be close to her to watch after her so another female would be out of the question. Not to mention Soraka can't talk so it would be weird if she had to share the room with a female that didn't quite understand that just yet. Tsuki just hoped she was right in guessing that.

Company: Soraka
llOOCll

RinaTwilight

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items