Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anne Marie Richardson
Mermaid

User ImageUser Image

"I'm from the northern part of the Atlantic," She said. "Off the coast of Scotland. It's one of the most common places to find mermaids. Unlike most, though, I do have a full human form and have no problem walking around on two legs."

She held her hand out to feel the humidity in the air. "I should probably get inside soon, I don't need to change forms out in the middle of the courtyard where it'd be nearly impossible to get me back inside," she said.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Erin

I looked at Anne Marie and smiled. "cool.... wait, so if your a mermaid, why aren't you in water, and have a tail?" she asked remembering when she watched The Little Mermaid. "Oh! did a sea witch put a spell on you or something?" I asked with wide eyes. I've only seen mermaids in books and movies, so I was excited to see a real one in person.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO REMIND YOU ALL OF THE RULES, AND TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR FOLLOWING THEM!!!! REMEMBER EACH POST MUST BE AT LEAST A PARAGRAPH. MEANING 4-5 SENTENCES. ALSO!!! MAKE SURE TO READ EACH POST BEFORE YOU POST. (this is a personal request, not really a requirement.) CAUSE IF SOMEONE POSTS SOMETHING THAT INVOLVE'S YOUR CHARACTER(S) [your welcome to have more than one, just make sure you are able to post for both.] YOU SHOULD POST AT LEAST SOME SORT OF REACTION, AND THEN CONTINUE WHAT YOUR CHARACTER(S) WHERE DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST LETTING YOU ALL KNOW! smile OH! AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE RULES ON THE FIRST PAGE, I'LL BE UPDATING IT AS THE ROLE PLAY GOES ON.
- THANKS! biggrin

Friendly Fairy

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
//Vi

After I chatted with Jamie, I decided to go to my dorm. When I reached my room, I got ready to fall asleep. But suddenly I saw the shadow again outside the window. It did the same thing it had done to me earlier that day. I looked around, and found found myself alone in the room. I was going to go find someone and tell them/ask them if they heard the scream or saw the shadow, but sleepiness took over me. I fell asleep

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Cool! I've never met a mermaid outside of water. What part of the ocean are you from?" Jamie asked. It was already making so many new friends today. Maybe being stuck in this bubble wouldn't be so bad after all

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
__Anna__

User Image

Anna sighed and started to walk around having n idea as to where she was going. She thought it best to look around and know were everything was. She looked all around her so she would know where she was but it was useless She was just walking around mindlessly lost in her inner thoughts. Her brain was babbling on and on about 'what if no one liked her?' 'What if she was an out cast.' its was worrying her to much. She had tried to shut it off but it was no good what so ever.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ Arcana Blodwyn ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ

ϯ ϯ00000~No wonder I am reserved~00000ϯ ϯ

ϯ0000000000"Oh, Uhmm, I am staying in room 113N. I can't find it again though. I got lost in the school." She blushed, embarrassed that she had actually gotten that lost in the building. Arcana may be a wolf but she was terrible with directions. Many times she would get lost in the human schools she went to. She walked along with him slowly into the school. "What room are you staying in?" she asked him curiously, hoping she didn't sound like a stalker or something.

ϯ0000000000Arcana looked over at him blushing and saw him glance at her hand. 'Does he want to hold hands?' She thought, 'I wouldn't mind holding his hand but what if I do and that's not what he wanted? What do I do?!' She sighed and looked down at the ground as they walked then slowly reached out and gently held his hand. Her face reddened slightly as she walked along, holding his hand but she smiled up at him sweetly. Her smile was innocent and pure. She was confused as to if they were in a relationship now or not because she had never been in one. She couldn't have when she went to human schools.

The world is against me.
To them I am a beast.

I think I might have found a safe haven!
ϯ0000000000000000000000000000000000000But how long will this sanctuary last before my world is torn apart? . . .0000000000000000000000000000000000000ϯ

User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image

ϯϯ ~{OOC:IM BACK!}~ ϯϯ
User Image

Damien Wolfson

Damien looked down at her hand when she grabbed his hand and then back up at her and smiled lightly at her when she did. "I stay in 212N" he told her as they walked inside of the school and walked around looking for her room "Hey this time if you get lost I'll be with you" he said with a smile at her as they started to look for her room

OCC
ME too! I'm a lobster
User Image
e l y a r

Elyar strutted inside. Whistling a tune of the werewolfs chant. He listened where everyone was being but everything was quiet. People might have not been talking. He strolled around and went into his dorm 113N. He was wondering where he was going to sleep. But he just set his stuff down and sat down. "It's going to be a long year." He said under his breathe.

➝ W h e r e ; School.
➝ W i t h ; Nobody.
➝ F e e l i n g ; Weird.
➝ O o c ➝ Tada.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ Arcana Blodwyn ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ

ϯ ϯ00000~No wonder I am reserved~00000ϯ ϯ

ϯ0000000000"Oh really? Your room must be right above mine," She guessed. "I think I have figured some of it out. The odd numbered rooms are in the north wing and the even numbered rooms are in the south wing." The red in her face deepened slightly when he smiled at her. "Do . . . Do you know what all there is to do here? I haven't looked around much because I tend to get lost. I heard there was a pool and I have managed to locate the dining hall, but that's about it. Really I heard this school had almost everything. Perhaps we could, uhm, find something to do sometime." Arcana blushed when she suggested that.

ϯ0000000000Suddenly, she thought she might have some fun. Arcana looked at Damien before pulling away and running forward, turning into her wolf form. She looked back at him, wagging her tail happily and taunting him to come and catch her. She acted like a puppy and was absolutely harmless. "Catch me if you can!" she barked at him, her tail wagging violently. She showed him a toothy grin which could have been mistaken for her baring her teeth but it wasn't.

The world is against me.
To them I am a beast.

I think I might have found a safe haven!
ϯ0000000000000000000000000000000000000But how long will this sanctuary last before my world is torn apart? . . .0000000000000000000000000000000000000ϯ

User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image

ϯϯ ~{OOC:Hahahaha Sucks for you squall I don't burn easily :3}~ ϯϯ

Lonely Sex Symbol

SaraCuddlez

(im sorry but could you use a slightly darker font color? the light silver against the white hurts my eyes :/)

Lonely Sex Symbol

SaraCuddlez
Kyuri Okamimari
SaraCuddlez

(im sorry but could you use a slightly darker font color? the light silver against the white hurts my eyes :/)
yep yep yep

(Thanks very much :3)

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Erin

I yawned a little, and smiled. I then took my hat off, fixed my hair,and put it back on. I was wondering about who else would be coming to this academy, and who else would I meet. I looked around a little and figured I should probably figure out who was my room mate, although I was coughing lot cause of the smoke that Holly Green was puffing out. I wanted to tell them to put it out, but I didn't want to seem rude, so I just continued to cough every time I inhaled it. I felt a burning sensation from my nose all the way to my lungs. I wasn't sure why, but it was overwhelming. I then knelled down to the ground as I coughed. I wasn't sure why I was coughing so much, but it was beginning to worry.

Lonely Sex Symbol

(welp. i loves you all but I gotta head to bed. DX I was falling asleep all day but only for about a few minutes at a time . . . DX I shall be up as early as I can tomorrow morning!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff