Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Kitten

_-Jordan-_

Jordan lifted his head up and saw a group of people walk in.Jordan dropped his head and ate some more of the soup.Yeah...Now i just think people are rubbing it in.He thought.Jordan summoned one of his minions."Go get me some more soup."He said.His minion took at the bowl and left.It came back a minute later and gave Jordan the soup."OK.You can go now."He said to his minion.He ate some of the soup and pushed it away.He looked at the group and dropped his head again.I am not gonna have a friend.Every one thinks i am weird.

User Image
Damien sat there and held her in his arms as his tail played with hers. He smiled at her and got up pulling her along behind him "let's get breakfast"

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Jamie turned to Maru, "I'll be right back, miss. Just met me at that table over there." it said and walked over to the table and sat down. Jamie smiled at the boy, "Hi."

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I quickly went to the rest room and walked my hands. I dried them and went to go sit back on the bed. "Okay, I'm back." I said sitting on the bed.
User Image

Holly Green

Holly shrugged as the cat-eared girl refused the joint and simply gave it another puff himself before stepping into the cafeteria. Jamie seemed more interested in friends than food at the moment, but Holly felt like he was starving. Sticking his joint in his mouth, he used both hands to shovel sandwiches, cake and french fries onto his plate before taking it and setting it down at the table with the necromancer, "G'day mate." Putting his joint back into his left hand, he took a bite of his sandwich before speaking with his mouth full, "Who'ze yer frend?" He asked, motioning his head toward the undead minion.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KYURI TOLD ME TO ANNOUNCE TO YOU ALL THAT SHE WILL BE MAKING A SEPERATE THREAD FOR THE PROFILES. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THEM THERE WILL BE A LINK TO THEM SOMEWHERE. I'M GUESSING SHE WILL POST THE LINK THERE THE DORMS ARE AT OR SOMETHING. smile JUST WANTED YOU ALL TO BE AWARE OF THE CHANGES AND MAKE SURE TO REVIEW THE RULES CAUSE I WILL BE EDITING THEM AS THE ROLE PLAY GOES ON. ;P OKAY!? NOW CONTINUE ON! biggrin

Bashful Kitten

_-Jordan Knight-_

Jordan looked up at the person who had just sat down."Hello.I'm Jordan Knight."He said sitting up.He smiled lightly."What's your name?"He asked lightly.Jordan smiled and looked at the person.Jordan was wrong.Maybe he would have a friend.He ate some of the soup while he waited for the person to answer.

User Image
User Image

N a T h A n I e L ° ° S l i v er k i n

I remember every dying whisper,
Every desperate murmur
═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═✖

"What an odd place.." Nathaniel summed up the academy as he entered what was to be his new dorm. From the opposing part of the room he could instantly tell he was to be rooming with a member of the fairer sex, given the decorations. 'Well, time to mark my territory.' Placing his bags on what was to be his new bed he quickly went to work with the posters he had brought with him. An assortment of horror films, bands, and an array of odd artwork was what now covered his part of the room. A slight glance towards the door was enough, for his peace of mind as he produced two wine bottles from his bags, placing them under the bed itself. "Hope my roomies not a vamp," He thought aloud, "Woundnt want anyone finding you two now would I?" He asked, just before letting the side covering of the bed fall over the bottles.

Once his side of the room was good and covered he slipped out into the hall and started wandering fallowing the slight sent of one of his favorite plant,. 'At least someones holding.' With a smirk he entered into what was the cafeteria, standing at the door way while he picked a direction to take,

✖═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
I remember when I gaze upon her.
She looks just like you...

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I smiled and pressed play. I continued to watch the movie with Zoey and ate some more popcorn. I watched with a smile and couldn't take my eyes off the screen. I watched and tried to think of what would happen next.

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"I'm called Jamie Engel. You must be new here. I've never seen you before. And you control the dead, right? That's pretty awesome."

Lonely Sex Symbol

Announcement!: The profile thread has been created and is now updated! Click on the link in the old profile post to get there.!
(You better post before I stab you with a spoon >.< wink

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ Arcana Blodwyn ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ

ϯ ϯ00000~No wonder I am reserved~00000ϯ ϯ

ϯ0000000000Arcana watched their tails and smiled, laughing a little. She was a bit surprised when he jumped up and dragged her along with him. "O-okay!" She laughed and followed after him, trying to keep up. Arcana nearly tripped a few times and laughed when she stumbled and caught up to him. "Hey wait for me!" She giggled.

The world is against me.
To them I am a beast.

I think I might have found a safe haven!
ϯ0000000000000000000000000000000000000But how long will this sanctuary last before my world is torn apart? . . .0000000000000000000000000000000000000ϯ

User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image

ϯϯ ~{OOC:OMG THIS POST IS TERRIBLE DX}~ ϯϯ

Dangerous Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maru got some food and walked up to the table that Jaime pointed out and sat down next to it. She looked at the silver-haired boy sitting at the table. "H-Hello." she said politely.

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Oh hi Maru." Jamie said, holding her hand. "I thought might have gotten lost." he said with a chuckle, teasing her a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff