Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Stick to the basic rules of Gaia, romance is allowed... fill out the form below and post your entrance. No one liners please... or I'll ignore you.

Name:
Nickname:
Eyes:
Hair:

Name: Diana
Nickname: Koneko
Grade: 11
Eyes: Blue green
Hair: Dark and light brown with outgrown blonde/gold streaks.
Personality: Slightly moody(Suffers from depression) But she's normally happy, but very shy. She's normally found by herself or clinging to one of her close friends or drawing. She tends to sing or hum when she's feeling down, or bored so it's hard to disiffer her mood just by looking at her.
))

Diana sat in the courtyard, her hair down for once. It was slightly damp from her shower that night. She had slept with it up so it would be easier to brush out. She hummed softly, headphones blaring out Dresden Dolls Girl Anachronism. She smiled as she scetched a toon-ish self portrait for her art class. Though she dressed more boy-ish then anything she had a sweatshirt tied around her waist which clearly showed her gender from behind. "It's so nice out today...." She smiled and returned her attention to her scetch, but her headphones were around her neck, still blasting music.

((****** I'm not going to say if you can join or if you can't join, just post your description and an intro so you can get into the story. ******))
((Bump!!))
Name: Keith
Nickname: Keith
Grade: 12
Eyes: Dark brown, looks like black
Hair: Red
Personality: He is really tall compared to the rest of the guys in his grade. He has a big group of friends which includes a lot of guys but there are some girls who are tomboys. Some of the girls like him and he has a high popularity status in his group of friends. Outgoing, funny, charming
Name:Feu Nuit (Feu)
Nickname: she has none
Grade:10
Eyes:grey with brown around the pupil
Hair: shoulder length navy blue hair
Personality: willing to speak her mind, sometimes moody, likes to keep to herself, creative and likes to hang out with her friends
((I can't do anything if you don't post an intro... sad ))
((oh sorry, I thought that you were going to accept or something before we posted an intro))
Keith slowly walked up to his group of friends. He towered over them. They gave a short wave to him and continued with their boring conversation so Keith wandered off and was in a daze.
((^^; that's alright))

She let out a slight whine as she erased a bit of the image and attempted to redraw it, better then before. "Meh! I can never get the hands right..." She grummbled as she made a sour face, attempting to redraw the hands over and over.
Name: Yuki
Nickname: Yuki
Grade: ((ermm...watever grade 16 yr olds are in sweatdrop ))
Eyes: dark deep blue
Hair: lightish blue in two braids
Personality: shy likes art and music and dancing
(( and shes new at the school))
Yuki pushes open the heavy brass doors and enters the hall
OokamiD
((Stick to the basic rules of Gaia, romance is allowed... fill out the form below and post your entrance. No one liners please... or I'll ignore you.

Name:
Nickname:
Eyes:
Hair:

Name: Diana
Nickname: Koneko
Grade: 11
Eyes: Blue green
Hair: Dark and light brown with outgrown blonde/gold streaks.
Personality: Slightly moody(Suffers from depression) But she's normally happy, but very shy. She's normally found by herself or clinging to one of her close friends or drawing. She tends to sing or hum when she's feeling down, or bored so it's hard to disiffer her mood just by looking at her.
))

Diana sat in the courtyard, her hair down for once. It was slightly damp from her shower that night. She had slept with it up so it would be easier to brush out. She hummed softly, headphones blaring out Dresden Dolls Girl Anachronism. She smiled as she scetched a toon-ish self portrait for her art class. Though she dressed more boy-ish then anything she had a sweatshirt tied around her waist which clearly showed her gender from behind. "It's so nice out today...." She smiled and returned her attention to her scetch, but her headphones were around her neck, still blasting music.

Name: Daniella Martin
Nickname: Unknown
Grade: senior(12)
Eyes: purple
Hair: purple
Personality: Shy quiet sad lonley romantic.

She sat on the banister staring out the window.
a tiny little tear floated down her cheek and she wiped it away.
a muscle tightened in her face and she put her hands on her lap sighing loudly.
He looked over and saw that someone was drawing. He never really had a talent, he more liked the patterns or desgns not like 'draw this bowl of fruit'.
xChibixKittyx
Name: Yuki
Nickname: Yuki
Grade: ((ermm...watever grade 16 yr olds are in sweatdrop ))
Eyes: dark deep blue
Hair: lightish blue in two braids
Personality: shy likes art and music and dancing

((^^; grade 9 normally, a freshmen... oh, and xChibixKittyx...? You do know that your 'Role Play Kitty' in your sig. is actually a dog.... yes..? ^^ wink )
((sry i known that i just use my imagination))
((o and her kitty can fly))
Yuki looks at the piece of paper in her hand her math class was on floor 4 she hurried up the stairs not wanting to be late for her first class
She looked up, seeming to notice someone watching, she glanced around slightly and turned off her CD player. "Something I can help you with..?" She raised an eyebrow as she looked a Keith.
She glanced around and she saw keith .
What a hottie she thought and smiled to her self. She then looked at her feet sadly knowing her would never like a girl like her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff