• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Name:Mimiru
Nickname:Mimi
Grade:12
Eyes:light brown
Hair:violet
Personality surprised utgoing,sweet and funny sometimes
((Keith was kind of far away but oh well))
"Uhh, what?" he asked confused. He wasn't paying attention to anything going on around him.
she stopped in the middle of the stairs when she heard someone talk she turned around and her braids slapped her face
saladyfingers
((Keith was kind of far away but oh well))
"Uhh, what?" he asked confused. He wasn't paying attention to anything going on around him.
(who are you talking to?)
She looked up from her feet to find keith .
She wanted to talk to him but was so shy she had no intention of doing that for real unless he talked to her first.
"Sorry, I need to go" he said to the girl and his group. He walked over to the inside of the school. He walked over to his locker and opened it. He saw a note from someone in girlish hand-writting. He took a deep sigh and threw it away, thinking that it was just one of his friends playing a prank. They had always poked fun at him that he was liked by a bunch of girls.
she stopped at the small comotion in the hall and she came back down the stairs she wached behind the wall
((^^; I'm odd like that, I'll adress people who don't even know me and are about 100+ feet away.. ^^; ))

She laughed and shook her head, "Nevermind I guess..." She smiled and put away her scetch into her bag before standing up. She whined to herself and looked up at the sky. "I don't want to go to class...."

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Mimiru walks around the school looking for someone to talk to"I so tired why did my step-dad have to wake me up at 3:00.
saladyfingers
"Sorry, I need to go" he said to the girl and his group. He walked over to the inside of the school. He walked over to his locker and opened it. He saw a note from someone in girlish hand-writting. He took a deep sigh and threw it away, thinking that it was just one of his friends playing a prank. They had always poked fun at him that he was liked by a bunch of girls.

She spied keith and she set off for her ..( do we live here?)
Class, or dorm.
Yuki went to her locker ((which was 5 away from Keiths)) and put down her heavy backpack she took the books out and took out her CD player and decided that she would skip her math class she slid down her locker after takinf out her kitty and blasted one two step by ciarra
Keith took out his books for french class. He wanted to skip it but he was on a bunch of the sports teams and if he gets bad marks he gets kicked off. His friends had also poked fun at him because he was good at sports.
she took out her note pad and she took out a mechanical pencil and started drawing while she listened to music she drew a girl sitting on a bench that was a part kat demon

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Mimiru walks around the school looking like she's going to fall"I think I need to lay down"
Yuki looked up from her drawing and then to the clock it was almost lunch time she sighed went back to her drawing
Keith walks over to his french class. The teacher was usually late so he sat down and waited. The longer he waited the more people came by.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff