Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

~Alexiel Tailor~

when everything was over i walked back to my room like nothing had happened the pain stitches and the wrap he put around my torso were still there but i was a pro at faking happy i wouldnt let anyone know of my pain because its none of their business. i walked into my room and looked around and when i saw he wasnt here i laid down on my bed slowly and gently and fell asleep so i wouldnt feel the pain and so i could heal faster

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
Grace Altious

Grace smiled and followed her through the hallway. "So you know where we're going" He spoke quietly to Aiden and noticed her stop at a door 'I dont remember this door' He thought to himself and watched her pull her hood up and smirked slightly. "It's impossible not to Miss." He smiled to her 'I'm happy I got this lady, having to serve a rule follower would be so boring' He thought and heard her open the door, following her down the stairs and closing the door after them. "So, where would you like to start in town Miss?" Grace grabbed her hand gently and smiled. "I don't know where to go through on this side, I was brought in by my family car in the parking lot"

Dangerous Elder

User Image

User Image

Aiden smiled more as she got to the ground floor and poked her head out of another door. Her cheeks where a little pink as she stood looking out in to he grass, her hand still held in his. She looked at him and nodded."My father asked them to bring me in where no one could see his daughter looking like a son"she huffed and rolled her eyes at the statement and then lightly pulled him along with her out into the yard. She saw one tallish boy walking back inside the main door with a soccer ball in his hands. She kept walking looking around as she headed fora back gate. She smiled even more when they cleared the open grounds and stood on the small side walk of the side street. "Grace...Why did you come to this school.."She asked lightly looking at him as they walked. The light pink never fading from her cheeks.

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
Grace Altious

Grace was surprised she knew this much about the grounds he wasn't even sure where they were going anymore. He heard her tell him and sighed. "Family huh, keep your friends close and your enemies closer has never been so true." He smiled to her when they left the gates. He looked down the streets and pulled down his hood down and opened his coat with the one hand. "Me?" He turned round to her. "I'm here to get my freedom, my family told me if i passed here I'm a person not a generation of the Altious family." He sighed deeply. "But I guess that something we have in common then... Kinda" He chuckled while looking at her with a slight smirk

Dangerous Elder

User Image

User Image

She used her own free hand to push her hood down and undo her coat a little, keeping most of her uniform hidden. Her coat was to long in the selves and they covered her hands mostly. She looked at him and nodded at his statement."Yeah..it way to true."She sighed again, seemed like she did a lot of that since come to this school. She looked down the street and saw a few people out and about but not to many, 'good' she thought to herself. "Well, no matter what happens, i promise to tell them you where the best butler a 'lady' could ask for and that i would pass you."She smiled a big ol smile at him and turned away, a brighter pink covering her cheeks. She pointed to an ice cream cart with her free hand."Wanna get some? My treat!"

Dangerous Elder

User Image

User Image

Alex had gotten his ball and was leaning on the wall of the side of the building. The ball sat on the ground near his feet and his head was resting on the wall. His eyes where closed and his forehead was covered in sweat. His hair was damp as well from the sweat and his breathing came out in sallow breaths. He slid his back down the wall until he was sitting there. He pressed a hand to his chest and his eyes tightened in pain. He sat there, hoping no one would see him.

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
Grace Altious

Grace looked to her and laughed when she agreed with him, he looked around the street wondering how popular this city could get on days. "Doesn't seem so crowded, I don't recognize anyone either." He spoke nearly to himself and then blushed slightly hearing her. "Th-Thank you, I'm going to do my best to get us both to pass." He bowed and smiled, seeing her point he shrugged and then nodded. "Sure." He replied while looking to the ice cream cart. "Not even a long Queue, what's wrong with this city?" He asked softly before walking towards the cart slowly.

Dangerous Elder

User Image

User Image

Aiden walked over to the cart but stopped dead a few steps from it. She shook her head and took a step back. Her hands grew cold and she shook lightly. From the ally way behind the ice cream cart, three men came walking out, dressed in all black suits and shirts. She swore lightly and went to turn to run but saw three more behind them as well. She took a step closer to Grace and gripped his hand a little tighter in her own. "I'm sorry Grace..It was a bad idea to skip.."She said lightly to him as she looked at the men then down at her feet. She didn't know who they where but she knew she had seen them around before when she was hanging out with her group of friends back home. She didn't know what was going to happen now and she was angry with herself for allowing Grace to get dragged into it too. She could only guess that these me worked for the co-owner of her fathers company and she could only guess what would happen if they got their hands on her. She pulled her hand free of Grace's and looked up at him. "Grace..you should go back to the school..."

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
Grace Altious

Grace stopped at the cart, he noticed the men at one side and turned seeing another group, he didn't know them but they seemed to be targeting one of them and it didn't matter to him which one. He stood beside Aiden calmer then he thought he would be. "Miss Aiden..." He went to turn round but heard her tell him to leave and smiled slightly. "now what kind of butler would I be if I let my lady get ambushed by these 'people'?" He asked looking down to her and smiling "Go back to the campus Miss, you'll be safe there." He pressed his hand on her shoulder gently and nodded.

Dangerous Elder

User Image

User Image

She looked at him and shook her head. It was her fault they where there and she couldn't let anything happen to Grace, even if he told her to go back to the school. She quickly grabbed his hand hand again and kicked one of the closest guys in the chest, sending him back a little. She then quickly took off into the ally, pulling Grace along behind her. "I'm not leaving you to do this alone, lets find a crowd and hide."she said to him as she came out the other side of the ally. She pulled her own hood back up and zipped the coat up again. She looked at him and saw more people then had been on the other street,

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
Grace Altious

Grace followed her and ran with her. "That's very brave of you Miss." He smiled to her and then focused on running through, when they got through to the other side with the people he looked at the buildings for stores "Hide in a crowd or in a store?" He asked as he looked to her. He pulled her into the crowd at least for the meantime and started to walk through not drawing attention.

Dangerous Elder

User Image

User Image

Aiden held onto his hand tightly without realizing how tight she had it. She was scared of what would happen if the men caught up to them again and got a hold of the two of them. She thought for a moment."Lets go inside a store and hide...I think it'll work better.."she took a step closer to him, feeling unsafe with so many strange people pushing and shoving them. She kept his hand held tightly in hers as she pulled them both into a busy candy shop. She moved off toward the back corner and stood there. She watched as a few of the men passed by without noticing the two of them inside. She lets out a slow breath as they passed. She looked at him then let go of his hand to give him a small bow."I'm so sorry for getting you involved in all of this Grace..."

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
Grace Altious

Grace felt her grip and blushed slightly, 'Is she this scared of these guys?' He thought before they went into the Candy shop, He moved the back with her and leaned on the wall, watching them as they left and then turned to her for her bowing him and shook his head. "You shouldn't bow to me Miss." He bowed back and smiled holding her hand gently. "It's fine Miss, I'm happy to help you with anything."

Dangerous Elder

User Image

User Image

She kept her head down, unable to meet his gaze at the moment. She was mad at herself for allowing them to find her school and see her with someone. She was glad Grace was her butler and had to stick with her, she was worried if he left alone they might get him. She stood back up and leaned on the empty wall behind them, lowering her hood only a little to get some of the hair out of her face. She would have to dye it or something so they wouldn't know it was her next time. She fixed her hood again then pushed off the wall and took a look around the place. So many sweets. The frown turned into a small and she started to read some of the names of them.She then turned to Grace, smiling still."Thank you Grace, for being the best and most understanding butler a girl like me could ask for."

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
Grace Altious

Grace felt like she was upset at something and wanted to say something but chose not to. He looked down to the floor and quickly back to her and sighed then looked around. "So, this is the candy store of this city. It should be fun to check round." He smiled to her. "Your welcome, don't worry. Get whatever you want, this one's my treat." He started to read the labels on sweets himself. "Your the same as me Miss. That's why we work so well together."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff