Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
"Everyone does Mistriss" He replied to her and smiled slightly pulling her up and rolling her on top of him, turning his head from her and blushed lightly.

Dangerous Elder

She turns beat red as she rolls off him and sits up, looking to her ankle. she winces as she lightly touches it and frowns."Damn.."

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
Grace chuckles and moved his arm round his shoulder. "I'll walk you, or would you prefer me to pick you up?" He asked his blush still there subtly

Dangerous Elder

"I can walk...I don't want him getting enjoyment out of knowing his little plan worked.."

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
Grace nodded to her "I love your honor... Your will makes you so powerful" He kissed her cheek gently and started to walk with her slightly slower

Dangerous Elder

She turns a little red in the cheeks a she limps along, careful of each step now. She shivers as she hears more and more of the others fall into other traps and she walks slightly closer to him.

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
Grace smirked as others fell into the traps. "It seems you weren't so stupid after all" He teased with a grin on his face

Dangerous Elder

Soon it seemed like all the others ha either fallen into traps or given up. Aiden stayed close to Grace as they moved, having a strange feeling in the pit of her gut. She stops as she hears Zai laugh somewhere in the woods. She looks around and tries to find him but soon gives up and moves on again. After a while it started to grow darker and colder in the woods and she looked up toward the sky. It was hard to see past the tree tops but she managed to catch a glimpse of what looked like rain clouds."He doesn't plan on..."she then shakes her head."Of course he does.." She mumbles under her breath as they move on still.

A short time later thunder and lightning rip open the skies above and rain pours down, the bright flashes of lightning light up the woods around them and Aiden lets out a small sound, gripping tightly to his arm as she shakes. She hated storms and this one seemed like it was going to be a big,nasty one. Zai's voice rings out."Hurry little kiddies, don't wanna be stuck out here to long do you?"

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
Grace held her and clenched his spare fist, wanting to hurt Zai. "This was his plan, to trap the students and let them drown in the holes he dug... Only to let the survivor get electrified?" He asked himself and looked around. "We won't get back in time, especially with the traps... We'll need to find shelter a cave or a broken tree maybe" He thought out loud looking around for something

Dangerous Elder

She shakes in his grip, reaching up her hands to cover her ears and shut her eyes tightly again."I..I..I don't know what he plans..he's a mad man i tell you.."

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
Grace nodded to her. "Come on... We'll find something for the night" He spoke softly and picked her up in his arms running through the forest for shelter. "Keep an eye out, I promise you won't get hurt"

Dangerous Elder

She grips his shirt in her hands as he picks her up. She then forces herself to turn and watch the path, keeping an eye out. She bites her lower lip to keep from screaming each time the lightning and thunder flash and shake the ground.

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
Grace kept looking feeling her fear and noticed a cave opening smiling and running under it. "Here we go... Now don't worry I'm here" He kissed her softly and blushed setting her down.

Dangerous Elder

She keeps her hands gripping his shirt as he makes the way into he cave, shaking only slightly now. She blushes a bright red as she feels his kiss. She then offers a small smile. You'll make it back fine..some how.."

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
XxViolinPrincessxX

Grace shrugged lightly. "I don't know... But i won't go back without you anyway" He sat beside her, cautious of their surroundings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff