Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thinking of joining?

Heck Yeah! 0.425 42.5% [ 17 ]
Yes! 0.2 20.0% [ 8 ]
Maybe... 0.25 25.0% [ 10 ]
No! 0.125 12.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 28 29 30 >

Vlad glared as he heard Alexia lash out. "Ignorant twit," he said to himself as he felt the water and air begin to vibrate around him. "What is she doing," he said to himself as he cocked an eyebrow. Vlad could feel the tension in the air; literally. He watched as she began to look different, remembering what that meant. He had witnessed the demon girl get out of control earlier as well. He was not afraid, rather interested.

"Ok see you later," he said as he waved at her. "Maybe you should cool down a bit," he said as he flicked his arm and drew water from within a plant. "Here you you, let me help," he said as he splashed the water at Alexia's back and smirked.

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxЈєɑηηє Dєѵєяɪтт

Who is this ɪяяєsɪsтɪЬℓє creature who has an insatiable love for the ɗєɑɗ?
With one flat ғѳѳт on the devil's ωɪηɢ...
So beautiful, it'll make you ӄɪℓℓ...

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Suddenly, seemingly from nowhere, blue-black smoke began to spiral around Vlad. "Such a pitiful thing... Picking on a girl." The smoke suddenly snapped into something tangible, sharp nails digging into Vlad's shoulders. Jeanne smirked, whispering in his ear. "Maybe the one who needs to cool off... is you." A dark chuckle escaped the demon as her eyes narrowed. She so hated a bully, after all. Plus, a man picking on a girl? It was pathetic. He deserved whatever she decided to do.

Vlad began to feel a sharp pain in his shoulder. "Unhand me vile woman," he yelled as he heard her whisper into his ear. Vlad felt trapped in her hold. "Let me be," he yelled as he moved the water out of the plants nearby and entombed himself in solid ice to escape her grasp. He felt ice cold in his ice tomb but at least he was out of the hands of this new demon. The ice was about three inches thick around his body and very hard to break.

Vlad thought to himself as he was in there. "I am out numbered and these army of bitches are not weak," he scowled in his mind as he began to breathe and melt the water that was around him to let him move around freely in his ice tomb.

User Image

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxЈєɑηηє Dєѵєяɪтт

Jeanne hopped back as the ice covered him, stepping around till she was in front of him. Laughing, she tapped at the ice with a sharp nail. "And you're a coward to boot? Such a sorry excuse for a man!" She trailed a hand across the cold ice, feeling it melt under her fingers as smoke hissed. Ice melted eventually; he wouldn't be safe from her forever.

Vlad glared at her from within the ice. "I can hold my own despite your evil magic," he thought to himself as he thought of himself what he could do. It sure isn't easy being surrounded by so many people that dislike you while not understanding how your generosity and kindness could bring this on. Vlad was as hard headed and blind as one could be.

He concocted a plan to hopefully defend himself. He breathed in deeply and melted the ice as fast as it was created. In the process, he sent it as a jet wave at the demon to get her away from him. "Silly girl," your not that special, he said as he created water tentacles around his arm to help him fight off the vicious b***h.

Friendly Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Sara Houde

Sara eventually reached the main office and went inside up to the front desk. She dinged the bell and waited for someone to come. As she waited, she took a look inside the main office. Sara took out the map again and began looking at it as she waited. Then she took a look at the Bulletin Board for sports and clubs. There seemed to be nine clubs and six sports. What got her interested were the art club, gardening club, cooking club, and tennis. Sara decided that she would join the gardening club and tryout for the tennis team.

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

In a snap, she became smoke again, intangible once more. She giggled, trailing some smoke under his nose to make him sneeze. "So you want to play? Are you sure, boy?" It was horribly amusing; the longer she was like this, the more she enjoyed it. And worse, she was starting to forget why she had started to travel in the first place: to find a way to become human again.

Vlad watched as she vanished into a trail of smoke. "Ugh!," he yelled in frustration as he began to sneeze. "Show yourself," he demanded as he launched jets of frozen water icicles wherever the smoke went. He knew it was probably not going to be effective but he felt the need to take his anger out on something. "Do not toy with me," he scowled as he twisted his body in the form of martial arts that his water abilities demanded.

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

After a few moments, she materialized again - standing on top of his head, on one foot. "You're not very good at this, are you?" She laughed again; the more he got pissed off, the funnier it was. Maybe she'd take pity on him; he was almost too amusing to eat. And yet, she was tempted to do it anyway, to put him out of his misery

Vlad felt a heavy foot on his head and instantly shot a jet stream of water to whatever it was above his head. He then jumped and ducked behind a tree. "What is your issue with me," he demanded as he peaked from behind the tree to see where the girl had gone to. He was beginning to realize how hard it was to fight something that you could not literally hit when it was in that smoke stage.

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Jumping off his head, Jeanne did a flip in the air, just dodging the water before landing a few feet away. "A man who mocks a woman is bad, and a bully is even worse. You're both, so you're the lowest of the low." She grinned, licking her lips. "The world's better without you in it. Twisted people are a wonderful snack. You do the math." A dark giggle escaped her lips, smoke trailing from her left eye.

"I am not a bad man and I did nothing wrong to these women," he explained. "If you want a snack so badly, then why didn't you ask," he said as he grabbed his crotch to mock her. "Bring it b***h," he said as he surrounded his body in water, preparing himself for battle in his stance. "Don't underestimate your opponent," he smirked as he fired ice shards at the girl at incredibly quick speeds.

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
She froze as the water splashed across her back and soaked her kimono. Vlad was a dead man! How dare he be so insensitive, thou she had to admit she was rude to him but that was only because he was insultive and a jack a**. Also she would have never used her powers against him or anyone for that matter. Growling she turned to face the jerk only to see another demon? Tormenting him ha serves the jerk right but after a few minutes of watching she could see that it was starting to bother him. She could also sense the difference in that other demon. Hissing she stalked over to Vlad grabbed his arm and spun him around behind her [ color=#990000] " shield " her voice vibrated out and at once a strange beat started to flow from her body. The markings looked as if they were dancing to the rhythm. "okay back off now. Your going to far and if you keep this up you'll kill him. As is my sound is protecting him y
Even in your smoke forum you won't get to him"
she snapped out disliking the fact that she was defending her own bully. " stop taunting people" she hissed to Vlad

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Using smoke to dodge the icicles, Jeanne frowned as the other demon started to defend her bully. "I wasn't really going to kill him. I just wanted to play with him a bit." With a sigh, she rested her hands behind her head. "You're nothing but a killjoy, girl." She turned on her heel and began to walk off, boots clacking on the floor. "Let's see, where should I go next...?"

Vlad felt as a barrier was created around him. "What the hell," he said as he knocked on the invisible sound wall. "Why did you intervene," he yelled. "I was about to defeat her," he scowled as he kicked the ground and began to have a tantrum. "I had her on the run. I was going to teach her who Vladimir Pivovarova is!," he yelled in frustration.

It was very hard for Vlad to admit when he was evenly matched or even worse, accept the help of someone else. He watched as the demon girl walked away. "Yea that's what i thought UMPH," he laughed as the others tried to tell him to pipe down. "Whatever, can I go now," he said as he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff