No! 0.125 12.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm a girl with powers.
I'm the girl who can defeat evil.
I'm the magical cat girl Hikari!
I fight for love, justice, and all that stuff!

ikari iyamoto

The small alarm clock beside Hikari's bed that sat on the wooden end table rang loudly in her ear. She jumped up quickly from the loud noise and hit the button to stop it. She then plopped back down and attempted to sleep again, well at least until one of her cats that she always had with her pounced on her. "Hikari! Wake up! It's morning not night! Do you want to be late again?!" Kagiri, her one cat, yelled. Hikari sat up and wiped her eyes, "Kagiri, why did you wake me up? I was having such a good dream... Oh well I might as well get up anyway..." With that she hopped out of bed and got ready for the day. She then looked at the clock again and saw that it was still early. ~Perhaps I'll walk around campus a bit...~ She thought before grabbing her bag and heading to the door, "Kagiri, Onigiri, I'm heading out now. See you two later." She said to them happily as she closed the door and walked down the hall. Suddenly a thought sparked into her mind, ~That's right! There are new students that are arriving today! Perhaps they'll be nice and we have more light music club members!~

W-what?! You don't believe me?
I guess I'll have to show you what I can do!
Of course since you're not evil it'll be hard.
Oh well looks like you'll have to wait!

Where am I: Dorm and now Hallway
What am I thinking: Oh yeah! I forgot about the new students!
Who am I with: Nobody.
Mood: Happy, Tired.
Outfit: Normal.
OOC: I'm going to make it like Hikari has attended this school for a while.

Fashionable Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNoel Usuixxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
Stand my ground, I won't
xg i v e i n x No more denying, I got to f a c e i txxxxxxxxxxxx┈━═☆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWon't close my eyes and hide the
t r u t h insidexx↗ ↗xxxIf I don't make it, someone else will stand my groundx

Noel continued to walk and after getting lost for a moment he finally found the music room. A small smile came to his lips and he moved nad headed inside and looked around, making sure no one else was there. Soon his eyes landed on a large grand piano and his eyes seemed to light up a little asn he moved over to it. Sitting on the bench staring at it for amoment he took one more look around before he started playing. he was actually very good player having started learning when he was little. It always pleased his real parents when they listened to him. Noel just seemed content as he played and it was as if him being mad about coming here and little while ago was gone and he wasnt mad at all anymore. Closing his eyes as his fingers effortlessly glided over the ivory keys and the sound of soft music filled the air. When playing Noel felt his happiest, cause it was jsut as if he could forget every little bad thing and he could jsut be at bliss.

((o o c ;; ))

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
I'm a girl with powers.

ikari iyamoto

Hikari walked down the hallway. It was silent in her part of it, but then when she was approaching the music room her cat ears perked up as she heard someone playing the piano. Whoever they were they were amazing at it. She didn't want to intrude, so she just opened the door a tiny bit and peeked in. She then saw a boy sitting at the piano. ~I don't think I've seen him before... Whoever he is he's an excellent pianist.~ She thought as she listened to the music quietly. Hopefully she wouldn't be spotted. Well, everything was going good as soon as she leaned in a bit and her notebook slipped out of her back and through the door, "Oh great, just my luck..." She whispered quietly to herself so that she could only hear.

Where am I: Outside Music Room.
What am I thinking: He's amazing at playing...
Who am I with: ???
Mood: Happy, Nervous, Impressed.
OOC: I'm going to be logging off soon. So I won't be able to reply until tomorrow.

Dapper Fatcat

User Image
┣ℙerigrine ℙacello┫

mood: sleepy
with: no one

Peregrine sighed, looking out the window with wide eyes as her car pulled up to her new school. It was much bigger than she had expected. She rubbed her eyes and yawned, looking over at her aunt, Fio. "Thanks for driving me, Fio." she said, smilng at the woman. You would never know that Fio was actually about 250 years old because she looked like a woman in her early thirties. Peregrine opened the car door, stepping out, smiling and admiring the size of her new home and school for the year. She grabbed her things, a small suitcase and her cherished lap harp. Her floor harp was supposedly arriving sometime today. "Thanks again, for everything." Peregrine said, hugging her aunt tightly and grinning up at the woman.

After getting her dorm key and schedule from the office, Peregrine quickly headed up to her room. She didn't feel like unpacking yet... she could always get around to that later. Right now, she wanted to explore. Taking her harp with her, she headed out the door in search of the music room, where the Light Music Club was going to be held. She managed to find her way there without using the map, following the slight sound of piano music. When she got there, she noticed a young girl standing there, peeking inside. "A crush?" she muttered to herself, chuckling slightly.

ooc: sorry that took so long

Fashionable Prophet

User Image
Stand my ground, I won't

As he continued to play he didnt expect anyone to show up or anything so he ignored that little fact. It wasnt to long before soon he finished lplaying but as soon as he did he heard somthing fall and slid across the floor. Noel wasn't sure what it was and was sure he didn't knock anything over. he looked around a moment and he then glanced over to the door to see someone peeking in. he stared abit wide eye and he paniced and he stood quickly and moved to step back but forgetting he bench was there he soon lost his ballance and he fell back.ward on the floor. It startled him to find someone here and thought he was alone. he didnt really see anyone else when he walked into the school before so he ahd just assumed. Letting out a gasp as he hit the floor and was hurting abit as his eyes were closed. Though thinking if he stayed laying there then other person was surly to come over. He moved and stood again, rubbing his head as he looked for another door out of the room.

((o o c ;; Alrighty! :3 I should be on tomorrow, not sure when but I'll be able to post. I might head to bed soon to.
    @ L3WIS: it's okay ^ w^
    ))

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
I'm a girl with powers.

ikari iyamoto

Hikari saw how she had startled the boy causing him to fall. She felt horrible for startling him, so she walked into the music room slowly and then picked up to a normal pace as soon as she came to approaching him. Finally she spoke, "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you," she said apologetically, "I saw you fall over the piano stool. A-are you alright? You're not hurt are you? If you are I can take you to the nurses office. O-or at least tell you where it is." She realized that she was asking too many questions, but she was a little too nervous at the time so she couldn't help it, then she thought of another thing to mention, "Oh, and I'm sorry for peeking in on you while you were playing the piano. I just heard the music and I just had to listen. You're really good. You wouldn't by any chance be apart of the Light Music Club would you?"

Where am I: Music Room.
What am I thinking: Am I asking too many questions?
Who am I with: ??? (Noel)
Mood: Happy, Nervous.
OOC:

Fashionable Prophet

User Image
Stand my ground, I won't

And of course he was right the person came in the room and over to him asking if he was okay. he turned his head and looked at her and he shook his head as he waved his hands in front of him back and forth. There was no way out of the room and the only door was the one he came in, the one the girl was peeking through Also at all cost he wanted to avoid being at the nurses office, afraid the nurse there would want to check him over and find his other scars. Noel didn't want that at all. Soon then girl then asked him if he was part of the club and he shook his head again. Though he had agreed to join a club when he got here he wasn't sure what one to join but maybe the music club would be good. Something else came to his mind as he thought if be weird how he wasn't talking to the girl he frowned and then moved his hand, signing to her telling her he was fine and he didn't want to go see the nurse. Not knowing if this girl would understand him at all he sighed a bit. He looked away a bit but then his eyes looked to the girls head as he saw cat ears. he stared at her a bit, not really seeing something like her before. he adored cats though. he stared still and had the urge to touch them but kept his hands to himself as he wrapped his arms around his own waist..

((o o c ;; ))

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
I'm a girl with powers.

ikari iyamoto

She watched the boy carefully as he made the motions. She knew that he was telling her that he was okay, "Oh I see. Well I'm glad that you're okay though!" She said cheerfully. Then she decided to ask, "Well since you're not apart of it would you be interested in joining? We're looking for members and you're a great piano player." She then brightly smiled and then introduced herself, "Oh, silly me, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Hikari Miyamoto. I'm a magical girl, and also a cat girl, as you can clearly see by the ears and tail," she twitched her ears a bit showing him them. She didn't mean to, but sometimes she felt like the ears had a mind of their own. Suddenly she realized she'd forgotten to ask, "Oh and what's your name?"

What am I thinking: I'm glad he's okay.
Who am I with: ??? (Noel)
Mood: Happy.
OOC: This post seems short for some reason... o.o

Fashionable Prophet

User Image
Stand my ground, I won't

It relieved Noel that she could understand him, otherwise if the person you wanted to talk to didn't know Sign language then that be pretty hard to have a conversation, wouldn't it? He turned his gaze to her as he watched her cat ears twitch and soon so did this hand. But still he kept his hands to him self. he listened to her ask if he be interested in joining the club and then that when he found out that She must have been a member of it. he thought a bit and he then nodded and he moved his hands again. "I would be interested in joining' he signed. 'my names Noel Usui.' he thought that since she introduced herself he might as well do the same since she asked. A small smile came to his lips as he watched her and again his gaze went to her ears. he watched and then he moved and couldn't help him self as he stepped forward and took a hold of them, he rubbed them a bit. He couldn't help him self though! it was soooo tempting, noel then realizing what he done let go right away and he stepped back and blushed out of embarrassment and he quickly moved his hands. ' I'm so sorry!' he signed to her.

((o o c ;; lol it seem fine to me ))

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
I'm a girl with powers.

ikari iyamoto

Her eyes sparkled as soon as he said that he was interested in joining the club, "Really? Oh yay!" She jumped up and down a bit clapping her hands. She had a tendency to do that whenever she was excited. Then when Noel introduced himself she smiled, "Well it's very nice to meet you Noel." A soft smile came across her face as she said that. She was then caught by surprise when Noel reached out and touched her ears. She blushed a tiny bit and then it went away when he stopped and apologized. She smiled again, "No, it's fine don't worry about it. Many people have done that so I'm used to it by now," she giggled, and almost let out a small nya, but managed to stop herself from saying it since once she said it once she started to say it at the end of every sentence.

What am I thinking: Why would he apologize for touching my ears?
Who am I with: Noel.
Mood: Happy.
OOC: Thank you. :3

Fashionable Prophet

User Image
Stand my ground, I won't

Noel was happy to see her excited about him joining the club and he was happy to, since he did promise his mother he would join a club that and he also enjoyed the piano and it pleased him to hear that Hikari liked his playing. he stayed silent like always but he wasn't sure what else to say to the girl. he looked at her and then looked away a bit as he wrapped his arms back around his own waist he looked away a bit as he then looked at the floor and the small frown on his face soon returned. he still wasn't used to talking to very many people beside his foster parents she what else was he suppose to do? Noel nervously clutched to his hoodie he was wearing and he moved and took another step back, this time being careful not to trip over the bench again. he soon let out a little sigh and he glanced at Hikari again, thinking if he should come up with some excuse to leave right away.

((o o c ;; ^w^ lol awkward silence now xD ))

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
I'm a girl with powers.

ikari iyamoto

It seemed that silence had fallen between them. She watched as Noel took a step back. Was he afraid of her? He possibly couldn't be since he touched her ears. Suddenly she thought of why he might have done that and why it had fallen silent, "You don't talk much do you Noel?" Hikari asked curiously, "Of course if I'm wrong then don't be offended. I'm just guessing since you seem sort of nervous, but honestly there's nothing to be nervous about." Was the last part really necessary to say? She prayed that it was. ~Did I just screw things up? I hope I didn't because if I did then I would never be able to fix it.~ She thought nervously waiting for his reply.

What am I thinking: D-did I just mess things up?
Who am I with: Noel
Mood: Happy, Tiny bit nervous.
OOC: Well there's always a way to break awkward silences! ^__^

Dapper Fatcat

User Image
┣ℙerigrine ℙacello┫

mood: sleepy
with: Noel/Hikari

Peregrine watched as the piano music stop and the young girl walk into the music room. She assumed that was were the Light Music Club was going to be held. She stepped up quietly and peeked in. A boy was in there. He must have been the person playing the piano. Peregrine took a deep breath and stepped inside. "By any chance..." she mumbled, clearing her throat. "Would either of you two be members of the Light Music Club?" She smiled politely and set her lap harp down on the floor. For a second, she looked down at her feet, brushing her bangs out of her eyes before looking back up and sighing.

ooc: i'm finally home from school! c':

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
I'm a girl with powers.

ikari iyamoto

Hikari's ears perked up at hearing the other girl's voice. She hadn't gotten an answer from Noel yet about what she had asked before the other girl walked in, but since she had asked if they were members Hikari smiled happily, "I'm one of the members! Oh and as for Noel he's just decided to join, of course I hope he's decided to and hasn't changed his mind," she looked over at him quickly and then back to the girl, "Oh yeah, I'm Hikari by the way! What's your name?" She asked happily.

What am I thinking: Another member? Yay!
Who am I with: Noel, ??? (Peregrine)
Mood: Happy
OOC: Lol! Welcome back then. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items