Welcome to Gaia! ::

He nods and turns on the street that was all the way down the road ,looking around slowly . " seems abit long for such a cold night is all i suppose it isn't bad in summer."
Quote:
He nods and turns on the street that was all the way down the road ,looking around slowly . " seems abit long for such a cold night is all i suppose it isn't bad in summer."

"yup....okay here is the turn *she points at the sign saying greana street*
HE turns where she had told him to turn ,his eyes glancing about slowly ,seeing the lights on the street.
Quote:
HE turns where she had told him to turn ,his eyes glancing about slowly ,seeing the lights on the street.

*then she points out her house* if u could just stop there, then i should be off *her face bright red*
He pulls over to the curb right infront of her house . " well then here you are miss."
Quote:
He pulls over to the curb right infront of her house . " well then here you are miss."

*nods and smiles* thanks for the ride, i really apprecitate it, and heres ur jacket before i forget again
He nods and lays the coat in the side seat . " well then have a goodnight and hope to see oyu in class."
Quote:
He nods and lays the coat in the side seat . " well then have a goodnight and hope to see oyu in class."

"bye" * "closes the door and walks in the grass to her door"
He nods and pulls ,backing out of her curb area and driving down the road once more ,sighing slightly .((it's like daylight where oyu live isn't it ?)
Quote:
He nods and pulls ,backing out of her curb area and driving down the road once more ,sighing slightly .((it's like daylight where oyu live isn't it ?)

((sorta of, it's 5:35 pm here........by the way thanx for the mistletoe kiss........that thing keeps popping up everytime i reply....wat time is it there?))
230 AM lol america and all i still have shirt from okinawa ,love japanese culture)
Quote:
230 AM lol america and all i still have shirt from okinawa ,love japanese culture)

yeah being asian is kool for me, japanese culture is fun to learn about
dont take this wrong but i've found most asian girls to be very very hot
Quote:
dont take this wrong but i've found most asian girls to be very very hot

i'm not like that though.... sweatdrop i'm half filipino only
((lol oh well it all works out you're cool as hell anyway))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff