Welcome to Gaia! ::

no one is on anymore
(( I got bored of RPing with myself stressed ))
* India walked out to the stables, and got a grooming kit out before walking to Bronzson's stall, she led him out to the pasture without a rope, and asked him to stand still for her while she groomed him, when she was done with that she set the kit outside the fence, and walked with the gelding to the center of the pasture where she wouldn't hit any fences if he threw her. she had decided that she wouldn't wait for someonelse to help any more, and just prayed that if he did throw her that she wouldn't get hurt too bad.* Easy boy easy.* she murmered, stroking his back as she prepared to mount.*
* India pushed on his back once more, then vaulted onto his back, landing lightly, but her sudden wheight made him buck, and she hadn't gotten her seat yet so she promptly went flying. She landed just ahead of him, on her shoulder. She pushed herself up, rubbing her shoulder, then walked over to him, and made sure her was calm before trying again. This time she didn't waste any time getting her seat. She gripped with her legs, and held on for dear life as he bucked and reared, she leaned over, and wrapped one arm around his chest, and stroked his neck with the other.* Easy Bronzson, Easy now.* She murmered to him, stern, but calm.*
Username- lmmortalNinja101
Name- kenshin
Age- (10-18 ) 17
Grade- 11
Personality- nice and funny
Apperance- avatar
Likes- girls, playing pool, drawing
Dislikes- people thinks they are better than others
Dorm-(1A-50A, 1B-50B, 1C-50C) 1A
* Slowly the gelding seemed to relax, so she loosened her hold on his sides and neck. The second he felt her lossen her hold he reared up, and she barely got her arms around his neck, she slid off in front of him as his front feet landed. He had looked back to see where she fell, but then realised she was standing by his head.* Hey now! That was sneeky and you know it.* she said teasing the horse. He hadn't even been scared, he was only doing it to watch her fly.*
walks around to see anyone is in here
*lets his wing out for a strech and looks around i guess no one on
* India woke up in the tack room. Not the first time ever, but the first time since she'd come to this school.* wow, feels almost like home. If only Trace were here to make work harder for me.* she muttered, scouling at the last part. She got out a grooming kit, and started to walk out to Bronzson's stall when she realised she had goose bumps, she looked out through the barn door, and saw four feet of snow.* Oh wow.* she said in aw, she had never seen more than two inches of snow before. she put the kit back, and walked to the door, all too aware that she didn't have a jacket. She shivered in her tank top,* It sure gets cold fast around here.* she groaned, then started to jog through the snow, hoping she didn't run into a drift, her pants were getting soaked already.* Sheisa, why did I choose today to wake up in the barn.* she growled as she ran, feeling slightly numb.*
* she stumbled, and fell into the snow.* Gah! Sheisa!* she shouted, pushing herself up, and trying to brush the snow off her bare arms, starting to run again, but feeling numb, and awkward. She made it to the door, shaking violently, and she pulled on it.* Oh, come on, open you darn thing!* she shouted irritably. Finally she got fed up, and tried to kick it in, with a push kick. It didn't open but she knocked the latch loose, and was able to force the door open. She stepped inside, yanking it shut, then flopped on the ground.* Ow ow ow ow ow.* she hissed at herself, taking off her wet shoe.* Smart, just because it feels numb doesn't mean it won't hurt if you break it.* she muttered, not truely thinking that she'd broken it, mainly refering to the fact that it hurt. She stood up slowly, and hobbled into the lobby, and flopped on a couch near the fire place.* I should've just stayed in the barn.* she grumbled.*
((im here, or back)) she walks around campus, and finds a nice room with a few games, like pool"hmm, a pool table, no one else to play with, though, crap" she goes over and plays pool with herself
* India groaned, and rolled off the couch, with the intention of getting ice and a wrap for her foot, but as she walked down the hall she heard some one talking in a room to the siade.* Hello? Uh, HI, I'm India.* she saw the pool table.* wanna play? I'm not that good, but I can try.* she said, ignoring her foot.*
Afria
* India groaned, and rolled off the couch, with the intention of getting ice and a wrap for her foot, but as she walked down the hall she heard some one talking in a room to the siade.* Hello? Uh, HI, I'm India.* she saw the pool table.* wanna play? I'm not that good, but I can try.* she said, ignoring her foot.*
she looked over at the girl"okay, umm, im soild, you be stripes" she looked at her ankle, and asked"are you okay?"
* She looked down at her foot.* Oop's, I left my shoe in the lobby. oh well, I'll get it later.* She looked back at the girl.* Oh, yea, sorry. I got stuck outside, and stupidly tried to kick in the metal school door from the outside. I'm fine though, just bruised it a bit.* she didn't really care, it wasn't broken, and with pool she wouldn't be running around so much that she stressed it.*
Afria
* She looked down at her foot.* Oop's, I left my shoe in the lobby. oh well, I'll get it later.* She looked back at the girl.* Oh, yea, sorry. I got stuck outside, and stupidly tried to kick in the metal school door from the outside. I'm fine though, just bruised it a bit.* she didn't really care, it wasn't broken, and with pool she wouldn't be running around so much that she stressed it.*
"oh, okay, let's start" she gets out another pool pole and hands it to the girl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces