Welcome to Gaia! ::

*calls marika*
Teshinun
Marik_mwhahaha
Toon_Head
GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR Kill Teshinun

((Why??? Is it cause i'm so sexy! lol! They just can't keep there hands off me! j/k!))
((well, you are smile ))

((Wo0t! but i have to go now! *sniffles*Bye... cry ))
Marik_mwhahaha
Teshinun
Marik_mwhahaha
Toon_Head
GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR Kill Teshinun

((Why??? Is it cause i'm so sexy! lol! They just can't keep there hands off me! j/k!))
((well, you are smile ))

((Wo0t! but i have to go now! *sniffles*Bye... cry ))

((what? but you asked me to come in here =P ok then, see yah later cutie))
*sigh* *has heard rumors from his friend Tylerr about Teshinun and Marika* crap hahahahah well i saw that coming that kinda sucks ( that really sucks but i guess if she is happy with it i should be to)
* India sat up in her bed and groaned, she got out of bed , and pushed up onto the counter, then yelped loudly as she tweeked her wrist again.* Ow! Sheisa.* she jogged out to the cafeterium, and got another baggie of ice to wrap up wth her wrist.*
~walks in the halls wandering~ " great I'm the wanderer now"
* India walked around the cafeterium, then walked back to the courtyard, and sat in the dark, listening to everything around her.* Ya da da dum leh na da dee na na na ooh, leheh mir quoo.* she sang softly to herself.*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH *he screams as he release his anger on the punching bag* DAMn calm down its no biggy he he he maybe i should go after girls closer to my age
* India jumped hearing yelling come from the training room. She got up, and walked over to peek in, and see if whoever it was was okay. She watched Trigga attack the bag, then quietly slid in, to watch, she alwasy loved watching people train because it taught her a bit about their fighting style.*
*uses one of the techniques that his good friend taught him* *he charges all of his energy into his palm and release it smackin the bag and making it fly off its hinges* well opps i must be really energetic
* India Laughs, then gets up, walking over, and lifting the bag up with her right hand, and attaching it back to the hinges, carfully checking to be sure they'll hold.* That was one nice move Trigga. I've never seen it before either.* she smiled, and walked back over to the edge of the mat, sitting down, so as not to tempt herself to do something that would injure her wrist further.*
Afria
* India Laughs, then gets up, walking over, and lifting the bag up with her right hand, and attaching it back to the hinges, carfully checking to be sure they'll hold.* That was one nice move Trigga. I've never seen it before either.* she smiled, and walked back over to the edge of the mat, sitting down, so as not to tempt herself to do something that would injure her wrist further.*
oh hey i didnt see u there so what happen to ur wrist
* She smiled.* Well, I uh, * she looked down laughing at herself.* I fell on it, I was practicing my tumbling I guess you could say, er rather "tricking" I did a back flip, and didn't rotate far enough, it was either sprain my wrist, or brake my neck.* She joked.* Any way, that was very nice. I would try something, but I'd probably get carried away.
Afria
* She smiled.* Well, I uh, * she looked down laughing at herself.* I fell on it, I was practicing my tumbling I guess you could say, er rather "tricking" I did a back flip, and didn't rotate far enough, it was either sprain my wrist, or brake my neck.* She joked.* Any way, that was very nice. I would try something, but I'd probably get carried away.
(Ya my hand was mess up pretty bad for awhile but it just healed now my legs are killing me because of a school dance i was bustin a move))
((LOL, I've done that, not dancing though, I hate dancing, unless I'm on my own. xd it was during demo team at TKD))* Restless she got up, and did a one handed kartwheel with her right hand, then turned back and did an aerial, landing in the splits, then stood up, and walked back over to the side, and sat down.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff