10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Michael Kaisō

~"You shall pay for your sins"~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael kept quiet about their destination. He was unaware that Ria was already awake and back at the school, but to return to the place where he had failed to complete his mission annoyed him. "Sienen, huh?" Michael eventually said.
He eventually began to laugh. "I thought all students in Sienen were supposed to be stuck up military dogs! But spending this small amount of time with you two, I can see that you guys are crazy!" Michael laughed hysterically.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser Image
Vince Summerset & Nikita "Nikki" Westerfeld

Vince's mind was a mess, the hot shower doing no justice as he recollected what had just went on between him and Ria. He braced up against the stall and turned it full to to cold, the icy water shocking him with a cold burn, "Th-that'll do it."

He dried off and pulled on some clothes and started to fix up his room a little, tossing a few things off to the side to get to a rolled up blanket. He stuffed some doo-dads in his bag, tossing it over his shoulder as he started out into the hall.

~Meanwhile, with GeMiNi~

Nikita yipped and hopped off Micheal, quickly getting to slipping on some bags that were filled up and shuffling away from the pair. She walked ahead of the others, her pocket moaning. Pulling out her phone, she sent in a reply to Ria.

I made her cry! It was cute.
Picked up a hottie on the way.
He's beautiful. Might be love.
I'll need you to punch me
when we get back.
Stupid sexy blonds!
♥ Nikki ♥

"Crazy, indeed. " Nikita sighed to herself, smiling dumbly at her second thoughts about bringing a stranger along with them. A good person, too, and she was already imagining her tearing off his clothes and biting his butt.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image

Michael Kaisō

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria Kaisō

~"You should think about destroying me before I think of destroying you,
But don't worry about it too much, I don't think often"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:

Ria's phone chimed. She grabbed the phone and read the message. Giggling about Gen crying, she replied.
I would bang you
Rather than punch you
<3 R.K.

Sending her message, she sat up in bed. "Waiting is so boring!" Ria shouted.

-GeMiNi-

Michael and the girls approached the school. He couldn't help but smile at his almost victory. Following the girls, they were leading him striaght to the destroyer dorm building. "You girls are destroyers?" Michael asked.
He began to wonder if they knew Ria, but he wasn't going to ask. It seemed to risky.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser Image

Knocking at Ria's door, Vince called out"Hey, Ria, it's me. Open up." The boy waited for the door to open to hold up a box, winking, " Sorry, had to pick something up. Got some cake."

~Meanwhile, with GeMiNi~

Heehee, maybe we'll
have some fun then.
I'll pencil you in.
♥ Nikki ♥

"Hm? I pilot a Ghost. Everyone seems to like being in destroyers and strikers, but I like to ride hard and fast." She made a jerking motion in the air as if tilting a control stick, but it probably looked more suggestive the way she was moving.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image

Michael Kaisō

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria Kaisō

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:

Ria gasped, then grinned. "I love cake!" she squealed while taking the box from Vince.
Quickly opening the box, she swept her finger on a corner of the cake. She looked at Vince while she licked her finger seductively. When she was done with her teasing she put the cake down on an end table by her bed. Ria was still feeling a bit frisky and was hoping that Vince would play with her before the girls returned. "Ya know.... The girls aren't back yet. Maybe we cou-" Ria was interupted when her phone went off.
As soon as she read it, she closed her phone. She threw Vince on the bed and pounced on top of him. "Wanna play a game?" Ria said with a grin.

-GeMiNi-

Michael watched Nakita's hand motion and blushed. "Oh. Is that so? That seems.... nice?" he said with red cheeks.
They entered the destroyer dorm building. Michael was curious on what room they were going to. "So what dorm number are we heading to, Love?" Michael asked with a charming smile.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser Image

"I'm glad you like...it." Vince stared blankly at Ria's seductive display, heat starting to build up in his chest and flow upward. He set his bag down off to the side and took a few steps to try a little cake for himself as Ria checked her phone. In an instant, she had him pinned against the bed. He smiled at her suggestion and held her hips, "Oh, that sounds fun. What did you have in mind?"

~Meanwhile, with GeMiNi~

"D-1.The party is for our friend. She just got out of the hospital, so we're celebrating her return. Though we might have to be careful when we walk into her room. We might get a surprise ourselves." Nikita giggled as they walked across the campus and started into the building.,

Wealthy Trader

User Image

User Image

Kira appeared from behind a finally finished Vanguard. He had found it on the brink of completion in the hanger. Now normally, Kira would never finnish someone's work, but he had found his signature on the frame of the Vanguard. Kira had figured it was project he had started on but forgot about and the facility sent it along with the rest of his stuff. Kira wiped his oil stained sleeve across his forehead, trying to wipe sweat away but leaving oil marks in their place. "Now time to go for a spin" he said as he looked up at his finished work. "But first, a name. Hmm..." Kira pondered. The metal frame was a deep red and shined in the light. "Crimson Flame shall be your name" Kira said with a grin before jumping in the cockpit. He booted up the system as the A.I responded "Conform pilot identification" in which Kira responded "Identification 1013743." The vanguard lit up, radiating a bright yellowish light "Code confirmed. Welcome master Kira." Kira grinned at the success of his project and made sure that the vanguard only moved to his identification code. "Run full scan of all systems" Kira ordered as he checked switches and levers. "Energy level stable. Power core stable. Weapons online. Shields online. Flight module stable. All systems are a go" the A.I responded. "Ok, lets see what this baby can do" Kira said as he took a deep breath. He grabbed the controls and the vanguard bursted into motion. In no time Kira made it to the arena. He took a breath and said "Faster than I expected"

User Image

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
SnOw2996
(OOC: Bro....that's what SHE said. You set yourself up for it. xD)
Thepoetsrequiem

User Image

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image

Michael Kaisō

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria Kaisō

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:

Ria smiled. She leaned in for a kiss. "How about we play seven minutes in heaven?" Ria said.
She grabbed his hand and pulled him up and off the bed. Pushing him in the closet, she quickly folllowed and closed the door. The closet was dark, and Ria liked it. She new Vince would have to use all his senses, besides sight, to play with her.

-GeMiNi-

"D-1, Why does that sound familiar?" Michael thought to himself.
He followed the beauties down the hall and to the door labeled D-1. Nakita opened the door and entered the room. Eventually waving him in that it was all clear. "So your friend... This is her room? Shouldn't she be here resting if she was just released?" Michael questioned.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser Image

"I like the sound of that idea." Vince replied. They got off the bed and he was pushed into the closet, the door closing behind him and Ria. He, a hand catching the curve of Ria's waist, his other finding the opposite hip. He felt up her body, ria letting out giggles and sighs as he did so. He leaned in slowly, feeling her cheek with his lips, following her jjaw to her chin and then up to her lips, kissing her deeply. Outside, he could hear a knock, but he didn't bother stopping. They could wait a while.

~Meanwhile, GeMiNi ... arrives at the room!~

"Geeze, I thought they would be here. Maybe they decided to go run off to Jitter's room. I knew that girl was overdue but maybe we should have had you and Jits go pick up things." Nikita laughed, setting down her bags and flopping on the bed, kicking out her legs, "I bet she got lonely, is all. She's like a puppy. If no one pays her any attention, she'll rip open a package of man and devour him."

Vince smirked in the darkness, reaching up into Ria's pajama top and fondled her chest, sucking lightly at her neck, feeling her pulse start to quicken against his lips. His heart was pounding harder as well, wondering what they were going to do.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image

Michael Kaisō

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria Kaisō

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:

Ria was oblivious to the world beyond the closet. She only cared about what Vince was doing. Every touch he made aroused her body, she hugged him tight as he continued to tease her body in the dark.

-GeMiNi-

Michael set the bags down and leaned on a wall. "Jitter's a name? Poor kid," Michael said.
He observed the room, examining everything that was in it. There was a picture on the wall of a woman and a small girl. They both seemed familiar but he couldn't quite figure out why. "Is that her in that picture?" Michael said as he pointed to the pic.
The longer he looked at the picture, the more the face seemed familiar. "Who is it?" Michael thought to himself.
User Image

Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina began to put the groceries away. She looked at the picture. "I'm not sure. That might have been her when she was little," Genkina said. She looked at the bed that Nakita was sitting on. It was a mess. "They were here at one point, and I bet they did it," Genkina thought to herself with a lank expression upon her face. "You should take your shoes off, I'll put them in the closet," Genkina said as she removed her own shoes. Once the trio had removed their shoes, Genkina collected them and walked to the closet door. She opened the door and observed what, well rather who, was inside. Letting out a high pitched scream, she threw the shoes in the closet which hit the couple in the closet. She slammed the door, and put her back against the door. Her face was bright red and she was in shock from what she just saw. Without saying a word, she exited Ria's room and went to her room right down the hall.

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

Veith was slowly walking back to his dorm where he now stopped at he saw a familiar face going to the destroyer's dorms. It was Nikki with two others heading into the destroyer's dorm. Nikki?! Hmm, I wonder what's going on there? Possibly a friend? he thought as he shrugged at the thought and continued on his way to the Ghost dorm. I feel like she owe me something...... he thought once more as he opened his door into his room. Drips of blood dropped rapidly as it quickly stained the floor. He looked at his bed as there was a present on it as well as the window in his room was slightly opened. Taking no time to stare at it, he quickly opened the squared boxed present which had a bottle of alcohol in it. "Gotta be from dad." he said rushed as he quickly opened the bottle and drank it. He quickly took out the first aid kit that was in his bathroom that had all the materials he needed. He took deep breaths and moved the bottle at his injured arm and spilled it down. He screamed loud from the pain that felt like his arm was dipped in acid. As he stopped spilling the drink into his arm, he started to take a deep breaths. After the breaths he had taken, he moved the drink towards his back and resumed spilling it. He screamed once more from the pain and drank the last bit of it.

A few minutes later he found himself stitching himself up. Without the blood covering from the room, it looked like a mess; Like a large amount of skin peeled and rolled up. Stitching that back down to its place, he bandaged that and started off with his back which didn't hurt too much as he picked the glass pieces out. Realizing how much blood he loss, he finished wrapping his back and opened his phone seeing a message from his dad

Heiro Vennith
Hey! are you dead yet?!
If not call meh you cold b*****d!
~Your daddah!

Veith made a weak chuckle as he landed on the ground weak to move a bit. "*sigh* Weird, I'm not tired nor have a feeling that i want to close my eyes......Am I paralyzed?" he said to himself as he remained on the ground.

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Amarina's trained hearing came in handy as she hears Veith's scream through her headphones. "VEITH!" The girl screams in fright as she darts over to the Ghost dorm. Once she gets into the building she hears the second scream, causing her to rush upstairs. "Veith?" Amarina calls out softly as she follows the talking coming from a specific voice. "Huh...two dorms down from me?" She walks through the door and covers her mouth at the bloody mess on the floor, then seeing Veith on the floor. "Veith!? What happened!? Are you ok!? Can you move?!" Her voice trembled with worry as she kneels infront of her friend, kicking the door closed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff