• Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~"You should think about destroying me before I think of destroying you,
But don't worry about it too much, I don't think often"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria reached out and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you to Veith. Judging how you said 'The Ria', I assume that someone has been talking about me," she said with chuckle.
When she let go of his hand, and returned to a comfortable sitting position. Ria closed her eyes as a shiver crept up her spine. "That's right. I was here with Nikki just before Michael showed up. She better be okay," Ria thought to herself.
Letting out a sigh, she opened her eyes once again to watch the battle between Sora and Vince. "So what were you two talking about?" Ria asked with a smile.
User Image

Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

"We weren't talking about much. Just talking about who we were cheering for to win the battle. As you should know, I'm personally cheering for Kira to put you in your place," Genkina said as she laughed. "And Veith was going to go and cheer for the underdog. Which just so happens to be you." Genkina smiled.

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

Veith nodded, "Yes, you've seemed to have become one of the stars of our conversation." he said with a smile. He looked at Genkina as she said to pretty much of what they was talking about and nodded. "Yes, so make me proud number sixty-nine to forties." he said as he saluted her. "We also talked about rankings too." he added.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria glared at Genkina. "Thank you for the encouragment, Gen," Ria frowned.
When Veith saluted her, she saluted in return with a smile. "Don't get your hopes up. I doubt that victory is within my favor. I'm kinda hoping that Vince wins this round. So if I do lose, we can at least enter the final round as an actual team battle," Ria sighed.
She watched as the battle kept continuing. Her patience was wearing thin and as she continued to watch. Shifting her gaze to Megima, she saw that she left the door open. "Damn it, Megima. You're gonna die if you don't close your door. So close it!" Ria announced.
The vanguard just sat there motionless. Ria rolled her eyes as she picked herself up off the ground. She brushed the grass off of her and faced Genkina and Veith. "Well Gen and Veith, you two play nice. No naughty business, okay?," Ria said with a wink.
Waving as she left, she made her way back to the cafeteria. "Might as well eat while they fight," Ria thought to herself.
User Image

Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina watched as Ria left. "I can't believe she thinks we would be 'naughty' with each other. Can you believe that?" Genkina scoffed. She sat up and crossed her arms. She was also a little peeved that Ria said no naughty business. "Who does she think she is? If I wanna be naughty I will be. When ever and where ever I want," Genkina announced.

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

Veith grinned at Ria's answer, "Well, don't put your hopes down as well. I say it isn't about the rankings, but more about the heart or will power to win. Though.... that sounds more of a cliche." he said as he placed his finger on his chin. He sat up slowly as he heard Ria shouted at a name, which of course he thought she said a command to her Vanguard. He looked at the Vanguard as it stood there motionless and back at her with a raise of a brow. "You need some programming done of Megima?" he asked as he thought that was she said sounded more like a failed command than her being weird. Seeing Riia standing up looking like she was leaving for a bit, he laid back down with a grin on his face at her comment. "Dunno if I could contain myself for that long. Need to hump something eventually." he joked with a laugh. He turned to Genkina as it seemed that she got a little agitated on what Rai said. "Maybe. But that depends on you." he simply said. He chuckled at her last comment and looked at her with a smirk, "Are you sure about that "Where ever"? I mean, saying that is one thing, but experiencing that is another."he said
User Image

Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina looked at Veith. "You heard me. I said when ever and where ever. I can do whatever I want," Genkina said as she was still angry.

OOC: Brain dead

Wealthy Trader

User Image

User Image

Kira yawned as the battle continued. It seemed like it was taking Sora too long to defeat this boy. Kira opened the door to the cockpit and climbed out. He slid down to the ground and let out another yawn. He was getting bored fast and that was never a good thing. He decided to grab a snack while he waited and made his way to the cafeteria

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria turned her head to look back at the battle. Of course it was still going, but she saw Kira walking behind her. Stopping in her tracks, she waited until he was close enough to hear her. "Hmm... Either you are stalking me or you got bored too? I wonder which it is?" Ria giggled.
As soon as Kira was by her side, she walked with him. She wondered if she could trigger anything of his missing memory. "So Kira, do you truely not remember me? Not even what we did together?" Ria asked with curiousity.

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

Veith looked at her still seeing that he was angry. But he still want to continue messing with her. "Humor me." he simply said as he placed his hands behind his head. "The way I see it with the vows you made, I, think you all talk." he said with a grin.
User Image

Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina's cheeks changed red. "I'M NOT ALL TALK! I'LL SHOW YOU!" Genkina shouted. She leaned down to Veith and kissed him on the lips. Once she broke the kiss, she layed back in the grass next to him. "See? I'm not all talk," Genkina huffed.

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

Veith surprisingly found himself being kissed by Gen a moment later of her rambling and now sees her back in the grass. He touch his lips as that slightly did caught him off guard, but that's a start. he said to himself as he burst into laughter. "Now, now Gen. Anybody could be a kissing booth. For some others guys, well the untouched ones, that will do some damage. But for the rest, you got to do something better than that to get their attention." he said as he motioned his finger to her to come back. "Oh, and you kiss like a child." he said with a toothy grin.
[
User Image

Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Now Genkina was really mad. She hated being called a child. She rolled over so that she was face to face with the man. "AND I SUPPOSE YOU CAN DO BETTER?" Genkina said in anger. "IF SO, SHOW ME!" Genkina demanded loudly.

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

Veith made a evil toothy grin as he bind his fingers together and cracked them as he moved his arm in front of him. "Now your talking my language. I wasn't called second rank in the whore house for nothing!" he said with a smile as he rolled over towards her until he was on top of her. "Usually you would start off with mental stimulation with words and all that jazz, but let's skip to the physical stuff, no?" he said as he leaned down close to her until their noses were touching. "Now you did the first step right my dear, but you was missing that final step in kissing. ALWAYS apply tongue." he said as he went a little closer and pressed his lips against hers. He continued the kiss for a few seconds before he applied his tongue to penetrate to her lips and quickly pursue her tongue, in which he rolled his tongue around hers and eventually placed his tongue beneath hers as he massages her bottom part of her tongue. That also continued on for a few moments before he broke it. "Now, now love it's best to breathe from you nose when you do that as well as to exchange breaths with your lover from the mouth. You getting all this, because class is still in session!" he said as he slowly moved his right hand to her right shoulder, to her right side, and finally down to her hip as he slowly licked her neck towards her ear as he gently nibbled on it a bit..
User Image

Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

"Second rank?" Genkina asked. As soon as she asked, Veith was on top of her. "Apply tongue?" she asked in confusion. Before she knew it, Veith was kissing her. Soon he slipped is tongue in to her mouth. Her cheeks turned really red and she was unsure of the feelings that she felt come over her. She wasn't sure why, but her arms just seemed to wrap around him. She nodded her head, when he asked if she was getting it all. As his hand went down her side, it sort of tickled. When he licked and nibbled her she let out a little moan and a tingle went up her spine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff