Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Shanston high in a brand new year!

Rules
No excessive cussing...
RP well
Don't flame
None of this magic s**t

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

Name: Kyol... Just Kyol
Appearance: Tall, about 6'3" tan, wears baggy jeans and various tight shirts to highlight his muscles!
Personality: Polite and stick up for girls, everyone likes him, and lovable It's impossible to stay mad at him.
Bio: Kyol is friends with almost everyone but even though he's constantly getting in trouble he charms the teachers out of it. He's also the star of most of the teams at the school and always sticks up for himself and friends.
*Kyol walks to his locker* 487 eh? *trys the combination* DAMN! It doesn't work *kicks it 'till it opens* There, it's open *puts stuff in then trys to close* Close damnit, CLOSE!!! *jams it with drumstick*
*teacher walks by* "Kyol... You've managed to ******** up another locker"*hands a new one* Wow, I didn't know teachers sweared... *walks to the locker next to him and opens it with ease*
*walks around and see's no one in the hallways* Am I early... Probally late.
name:Chris
apperance:5ft. 9", skinny, pretty strong, waist long red hair with green and black tips and streaks of black and purple, green eyes, skinny face, wears ripped blue jeans and a blue Happy Bunny shirt that says, "Wow, You're Ugly", and grey shoes
personality: fun, energetic, tomboyish, hangs with everyone in the school, and is very open/not shy
bio.:knows everybody, she says if your getting her mad before she gets mad and is popular but not a cheerleader (or prep.), she is captian of the girls football, hockey, and basketball team
Name: Shingo
Appearance: Stands around 5'11.He has light green eyes and dark brown hair.He wears baggy vlue jeans,a t-shirt,black combat boots,and a scarlet red trench coat.
Personality: Sort of a loner.He is secluded about his thoughts and isn't very talkitive unless talked too.He can sometimes have a temper but is very kind-hearted if known well.
Bio: He isn't known very well.He would stand up for anyone even if he doesn't known them well.He sticks up for himself no matter what the cause is.

Tipsy Dabbler

7,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Name: Miiashea
Appearance: She's got a peach complexion,
A grey button shirt, a crimson mini-skirt,
and black boots. Her hair is strangly a blue/black color.
Personality: She's one of those people
that you can hang out with and just have fun!
She liked to talk to people (especially guys lol)
and always has some gossip to share.
Bio: Dancing is her life. She does it all the time and is
quite famous for her stylish and origional moves. Theres not
a dancing competition she's lost yet! Along with that,
She likes to visit Club heart Cupid often and is
a rather great singer there. Since she's never
seemed to get that good of grades in
school, -B's mostly and the occasional C-, she decided that
since you don't need the grades to get into
a college for Dancing and such.. she just gets by.
Even in the hallway you can hear here singing!
Theres one thing for sure when you see her:
She's going to the top! Nothing can stop her
from being a Star! With an electric guitar,
microphone, and stage theres nothing she
won't do to get the crowd goin'!
*Chris walked down the hall carring her back pack, reading her book she made sure she didn't bump into people while she read and she then came to a classroom and waited for the teacher to show up while she took out a little ball and she played "hacky-sack" with it, she was obviously bored*
Shingo walks to his locker and sighs as he spins the combination.He gets his books and mp3 as he shuts his locker.He leans against his locker waiting for the bell to ring.
Name:Nona
Appearance: Sort of tall 5'7 with short blonde hair. Normally wears jeans and a random band t-shirt...or what ever she grabs out of the closet. Lots of braclets and four earings. Nails are almost always painted. Has square thick rimmed glasses. And pretty pale face.
Personality:Not well known. A kind of I-don't-know-you-why-care atittude about school. Doesn't really like to talk to many people. Not open with her personal life. Funny, sarcastic and sort of nice when you get to know her. Sick humor though.
Bio: Never been popular yet people know her name. Voices her thoughts when the time comes. Always stands up for what she believes.

Tipsy Dabbler

7,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
((AG! Shingo! Do we always seem to bump into each
other at school RP's or is it just me..?))

Miiashea walks down the hallway, singing a new song
she just recently wrote:
Cry on my shoulder, you can come to me
In the depths of the ocean, the coldest sea.
I'll cry along and feel the pain
Because when you're sad theres nothing to gain,
You fight and you loose, its all unfair
But now we've cried, and are gasping for air.
In the end of it all, you're heart will still burn
Just control the fire, cause you gotta learn..
In the end, why do we still cry?
In the end why do we still lie?

She opened a top locker, then grabed a few
books and pads of paper

Well, If I meet any new friends, maybe they can
come here me preform the real thing
at the Club..

She closed the locker, pulled out her guitar,
then sat on a nearby bench

I need to get in some practice..
She pulled out a small, white pick
and started strumming her hand up and down;
changing the notes as she strummed
Name: Rika
Appearance: She stands about 5'6''. She's thin, with long black hair and silver-blue eyes. Her shirts are usually tighter and all of them are black, she also wears dark blue jeans, sometimes tight, or black skirts with fishnets. She always wears a ball necklace tight around her neck. SHe always has a bit of a distant look in her eyes.
Personality: She's very quiet and really doesn't talk to people unless they do talk to her first. After you get to know her, however, she can be very friebdly and funny.
Bio: Rika knows few people in the school and tends to not associate with many. She, however, tends to do a lot of thinking and enjoys watching people go about their daily lives.
Name: Hallie
Appearance: Short brown hair in twin braids, with hazel eyes. She wears a hot pink Chesire Cat hat. She has on a black tanktop with 'Everyones Mad!" on it with a smiley face that has a straight jacket. She has on blue jeans and blak high-top converse. She has on bright pink and ornage fish-net arm things (i don't know what their called....) with a black, 'Fruits Basket' messanger bag. Her jeans have holes in the knees.
Personality: She's kind off shy and quiet, and usually in her own little world. (sounds like me...) She can talk to the guys, more then the girls.
Bio: She is defiently different. She is usually seen drawing in her notebook, or listening to her cd player.
Rika walked down the hall, her small black bag that had her classroom nescesities inside them haning to her right side. She looked around at the people, not being able to hear them, seeing as he mp3 player was blasting in her ears, and smiled, they were amusing. She reached a long hall and found a bench to sit on. Squatting on the bench, rather than sitting, she stood with her arms going up her knees and her hands cleched together, she decided to watch them all today.
Hallie was outside, drawing in her notebook again. Her hat's brim covered her eyes and she was leaning against the tree. She looked up every now and then, as if looking for someone. On the page, a animeish looking girl was drawn, with a guitar in her hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff