Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Raven Lionheart
Appearance: see avi- 6'4 weighs- 208lbs (mostly muscle)
Personality: misterious, but friendly
Bio: Unknown (Was found on the door step of a monestary when he was a child)
**Raven walks in the room half drunk, skids and slides around the floor to find somewhere to sit and then happily falls over into a corner to watch every 1 else**
Peiji-Sama ^.~
Kyers
Peiji-Sama ^.~
Pyou noticed Kyosuke. She'd seen him before, but she'd never paid any attention. His hair was a similar shade to hers, and she smiled. "Hey." She said simply, hoping to strike up conversation. Watching people was starting to get boring, anyway.

He looks behind him then turns around fully smiling faintly at her "Hey, how are you today?" He says calmly.
She notices the faintness of his smile. It offended her slightly, but she shrugged it off. She tucked her white bangs behind her ear. "Eh, alright."She replies. She could tell her wasn't all that interested in talking to her, so she turned and began to walk away.
Looks over at her and finally speaks "Hey, you ok? Did i say something wrong?" He asks
" Hi every one what the [hiccup] goss going round" Raven says in a very distorted voice...

Shirtless Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kyers
Peiji-Sama ^.~
Kyers
Peiji-Sama ^.~
Pyou noticed Kyosuke. She'd seen him before, but she'd never paid any attention. His hair was a similar shade to hers, and she smiled. "Hey." She said simply, hoping to strike up conversation. Watching people was starting to get boring, anyway.

He looks behind him then turns around fully smiling faintly at her "Hey, how are you today?" He says calmly.
She notices the faintness of his smile. It offended her slightly, but she shrugged it off. She tucked her white bangs behind her ear. "Eh, alright."She replies. She could tell her wasn't all that interested in talking to her, so she turned and began to walk away.
Looks over at her and finally speaks "Hey, you ok? Did i say something wrong?" He asks
She stops. She turns around and smiles. She shakes her head."It's nothing. Not you, don't worry. It's just been a long day.She leans against the lockers."Practice was the pits."She looks at the floor. After a few seconds of pause, she looks up.'We've never formally been introduced. I'm Pyoura, 12th grade."She says and smiles again.

Shirtless Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Raven080
" Hi every one what the [hiccup] goss going round" Raven says in a very distorted voice...
Pyoura glances over at him. She narrows her eyes and frowns."Drunkards..."She mutters."Damn, he's got it bad.She adds, shaking her head in disgust.
Peiji-Sama ^.~
Kyers
Peiji-Sama ^.~
Kyers
Peiji-Sama ^.~

She stops. She turns around and smiles. She shakes her head."It's nothing. Not you, don't worry. It's just been a long day.She leans against the lockers."Practice was the pits."She looks at the floor. After a few seconds of pause, she looks up.'We've never formally been introduced. I'm Pyoura, 12th grade."She says and smiles again.
"Im Kyosuke, a 7th grader nice to meet ya." (( brb I gotta do something))
Peiji-Sama ^.~
Raven080
Pyoura glances over at him. She narrows her eyes and frowns."Drunkards..."She mutters."Damn, he's got it bad.She adds, shaking her head in disgust.

**Raven looks over to peiji sama and says** "Well at least i have reason to be drunk" ** the drunkness wearing off to a massive headache**

Shirtless Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kyers
Peiji-Sama ^.~
Kyers
Peiji-Sama ^.~
Kyers
Peiji-Sama ^.~

"Im Kyosuke, a 7th grader nice to meet ya." (( brb I gotta do something))
She shakes his hand. "Definately!" She agrees with a smile. {OOC: Sure, see yah. ^^}

Shirtless Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Raven080
Peiji-Sama ^.~
Raven080

**Raven llok over to peiji sama and says** "Well at least i have reason to be drunk" ** the drunk ness wearing off to a massive headache**
Pyoura can see that he is beginning to give him a headache. She puts an arm around him to steady him. She leads him down to the Kendo hall where she sets him down with a wet cloth on his head. "You okay?" She asks softly, trying not to worsen his headache. {OOC: My RP name is Pyoura, so call me that, okay?}
Peiji-Sama ^.~
Raven080
Peiji-Sama ^.~
Raven080

**Raven llok over to peiji sama and says** "Well at least i have reason to be drunk" ** the drunk ness wearing off to a massive headache**
Pyoura can see that he is beginning to give him a headache. She puts an arm around him to steady him. She leads him down to the Kendo hall where she sets him down with a wet cloth on his head. "You okay?" She asks softly, trying not to worsen his headache. {OOC: My RP name is Pyoura, so call me that, okay?}

"Pyoura....that's a nice name........thanks" ** Raven feeling a little better**
*Kyol walks back* Damn, I never knew how boring inhouse could be... Hey Pyoura, how was summer? *gives a hug and gets kneed in the nuts* Yeesh, what set you off. *pulls out a cigarette and lights it* "KY-OL!!!" Damn, gotta run! *runs off leaving ashes behind him*
Name: Xaveral O'brien. The x sounds like a z and yes I'm Irish.

Appearance: 5'4" 120lbs. Toned muscles but not muscular. Pale skin, dyed bleu hair and yellowish-brown eyes. Thigh high black leather boots, grey pleated skirt, soft black tank and a bridge peircing.

Personality: Her personality varies so much that most consider her bi-polar. Often times she is cheerful and bubbly while others she is quite and brooding. She says what she thinks no matter what but isn't spiteful about it. She's very open and liberal and she tends to be a flirt when her mood suits it.

Bio: She is a computer addict. Anyone gets in the way of her and her monitor and they lose a limb. She's an anime nerd and video game nerd as well. She swims and bikes for excersice. She transfered here recently from some no name high school in southern Ireland. She is a junior.
*Walks up to the new girl* Hey, what's your name?
*Comes back from the bathroom after chucking up*
"I feel a bit better now..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas