Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ugh.. "Of course." he said sarcastically. "Go find another wild beast to mate with..Tch" he said as he got off the wall and walked away. "Maybe i overdid it.." he said finally noticing his bad mood.
*Yami digged in to his pocke and pulled out his MP3 player and sliped on his headphones. He need to clam down. * what would you do Billy (Member of GC.) *Sighs heavly and turns up the music.*
Lunaticj
Ugh.. "Of course." he said sarcastically. "Go find another wild beast to mate with..Tch" he said as he got off the wall and walked away. "Maybe i overdid it.." he said finally noticing his bad mood.
"whats his problem.. I was just trying to talk" he stands there for a little while looking at the other boy but then he shrugs and leans against the wall.. "what to do now?"
"Im soo booored" He slides down the wall and goes from standing up to sitting down, on the floor. Maybe I should get up, this floor is probably dirty..
Lune turned around and walked up to the kid. "look sor-" he was cut off as he tripped and fell on the floor."Ugh.." he said as he got up slowly.
*Is soon so zoned out from the music that he forgets that there is anyone around.*
Lunaticj
Lune turned around and walked up to the kid. "look sor-" he was cut off as he tripped and fell on the floor."Ugh.." he said as he got up slowly.

He started laughing and then he stood up himself. now with a big smile on his face "Well that cured my bordome for awhile, are you ok?"
"And you find me amusing." he sighed, but laughed a little. "Anyway..sorry, just a bad day. " he explianed, it was a bad day though, we stuff like that happening randomly all day. He massaged his shoulder a little since it was sore from the fall.
Lunaticj
"And you find me amusing." he sighed, but laughed a little. "Anyway..sorry, just a bad day. " he explianed, it was a bad day though, we stuff like that happening randomly all day. He massaged his shoulder a little since it was sore from the fall.

"We all have bad days, its nothing to worry about, and since we seem to be on better terms now.. my name is Daisuke" he offers his hand so that they may shake hands
*After what seemed like forever Yami opened his eyse and looked over at the clock. He had been sitting there longer then he thout.* I gusse I should get something to eat now....*Gets up winceing alittle at his tired muclses and head back up stairs to the dorm rooms*
((Can I join?))
Name: Shadowsong
Looks: Thinned,layered black hair with deep purple streaks, violet eyes, slim and pale skin. Wears a black pleated miniskirt and a peach top.
History: Both her parents died when she was 13. No one wanted to be her guardian so she was sent to Shadow College.
Personality: Shy and quiet at times, nice and fun to be around when you get to know her. Likes to eat a lot but somehow stays slim.
Classes: Mil. Combat, Mil. Stratagies. Stalking, French
Seme or Uke: ???
Dorm Room: S74
((sorry, went to eat.)) He shooke the boys hand. "The name's Lune. It's nice to meet you Daisuke." he replied.
Lunaticj
((sorry, went to eat.)) He shooke the boys hand. "The name's Lune. It's nice to meet you Daisuke." he replied.
"nice to meet you to. So how did you end up here?"
"I got kicked out of my old homes so somehow i eventually made my way here." he said without any emotion like his past was no big deal. "It's better here that being homless though." he smirked. "More Heat and air conditioning."
(( I'm logging off I'll be back later. Bye))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff