Welcome to Gaia! ::

//Yami's Room//

Yes Grandma I'm fine...yeah I love you too...bye.. 'beep'..*Turning off his cellphone Yami floped down on his bed. He was getting use to his Grandmothers once aday phone calls.* 'sigh' Thats not right....I'm not fine...*With another heavy sigh Yami sat up and placed his phone on is desk and picked up his drawing book an pen.* I need to get out of here...* Grabbing his coat the Yami headed out the door and out in to the hall.*
Shadowplague
Yami_Star
// Some time later//

*Yami sighed he had let his old memories get the better of him again.*
Blake.....*Gritting his teeth Yami yelled at himself mentaly to stop being such a loser an get over what happened. :Blake is not like that...his my friend...hes not like that..: Swiftly Yami slipped out of the his coat and sat down by the fire place in the dorm common room*

((before i rp where are you are you still in my dorm room or somewhere else))

((oh I was some where else ))
((ok))

After Yami had left Blake sat there thinking about the strange encounter. He sighed and pulled a hand through his hair. He got up and took off his long leather jacket so he was just in his tight long sleeved sweater. He walked out of his dorm and through the corridors until he spotted yami in the hall.
"Hey Yami," he called.
(((Am I in?)))
Shadowplague
((ok))

After Yami had left Blake sat there thinking about the strange encounter. He sighed and pulled a hand through his hair. He got up and took off his long leather jacket so he was just in his tight long sleeved sweater. He walked out of his dorm and through the corridors until he spotted yami in the hall.
"Hey Yami," he called.

huh?...Blake...*Yami stoped in his tracks.*
Oliverfan101
(((Am I in?)))

((yeah you're in))
Blake jogged up to Yami and stopped when he was by his side.
"How are you?" he asked looking around where they were. This was the older part of the school where that boy went missing years ago.
Shadowplague
Blake jogged up to Yami and stopped when he was by his side.
"How are you?" he asked looking around where they were. This was the older part of the school where that boy went missing years ago.

I'm ok..*Yami said trying his best to smile.* I'll a little woreout though..*Said yami in a nerves tone*
She walked with long strides up to the school. It felt weird for a woman teacher to be teaching in an all boys academy, but was someone who could bring a lot to the school.
"Why?" Blake asked tilting his head to the side. He stuffed his hands in his pockets whilst he waited for an answer.
sweatdrop I gusse I've been studying to hard...*Rubbes his forehead for a moment.*
"Sure," Blake stated rising an eyebrow. He stopped where he was and leant against one of the corridor walls.
"So yami one question are you gay," Blake stated straight out. He wasn't one to beat around the bush as some would say.
She started preparing for the first day of classes.
Shadowplague
"Sure," Blake stated rising an eyebrow. He stopped where he was and leant against one of the corridor walls.
"So yami one question are you gay," Blake stated straight out. He wasn't one to beat around the bush as some would say.

*Yami turned bright red at that moment and just stud there looking at blake.* W-what?!?
"Sorry just wondering. You see i'm gay i was just wondering if you were and if you're not do you have problem with people who are," he asked looking slyly at Yami.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff